It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot
AWESOME!!!!!! Maybe if they would have watched over the border a little better and cracked down on people escaping into USA a little better in the first place, they would have this problem.
This is great news, I hate friggin illegals. They take away from jobs that could and should be ours, obviously, they add to the crime rate. I saw get rid of them all. If they can get here legally, thats one thing.

"The US in fact is allowing all the illegal enter, you are just ignorant to see the truth. The US needs immigrant in this country, other wise this so perfect economy that we are currently in would be much much worse. Have you ever seen the borders ? Well you should, there are plenty of areas where they can enter, with a little help and paying off the border patrol, and a little sweat, done. They are entering at border entrances, just like that, ofcourse with fake papers or real if they managed to buy them off of someone, easy." You do not know what you are talking about, you pay something like 5k and your in.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitersweet
Oh you gotta be kidding right ? " A good country" we do not live a a good country we live in a country just like anyother that takes from those with less and only helps because something in turn will be awarded or lets just say taken. This is nothing close to a good country, we have so much corruption, as you can see by all the world news.

It's not a good country?
I wonder why all these illegals want in so bad then...
Hmm...

Maybe if it's not a good country, you should get the Hell out...
Maybe you should inform some of the illegal immigrants here that this country is crap, maybe they'll go back to Mexico

Don't give me that crap...
America may have it's problems but it's still a good place to live.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by TruthParadox

Ok so assuming that the there wasnt a job crisis, would you be walking into that Mcdonalds looking for a job?

And if no, than so now because job losses are high, all of a sudden Americans do want these jobs? I don't get it.
When every thing seems to be going ok, no one takes the crappy job or doesnt care about the illegals who take them. But as soon as the economy goes down and the Unemployment rates go up, oh so now we do want the jobs.

Whats that word im looking for......anyone?

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

Actually those crappy jobs are always filled by some AMERICAN citizen.
Usually McDonald's type jobs are filled by high school, college and retired people.
Americans have always wanted these jobs.

I don't know anyone who hasn't taken a crap job to put themselves through school, want a few extra bucks, want to pay rent, want some beer money, etc....

This is nothing new. Not sure where you live????

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"The US in fact is allowing all the illegal enter, you are just ignorant to see the truth. The US needs immigrant in this country, other wise this so perfect economy that we are currently in would be much much worse. Have you ever seen the borders ? Well you should, there are plenty of areas where they can enter, with a little help and paying off the border patrol, and a little sweat, done. They are entering at border entrances, just like that, ofcourse with fake papers or real if they managed to buy them off of someone, easy." You do not know what you are talking about, you pay something like 5k and your in.

Yeah, and you seem to know too much about this lol...
pay off border patrol... fake papers... 5k...
Are you by any chance an illegal immigrant? Or do you know illegal immigrants?
I'm guessing the latter. That would explain your apparent outrage.

Let me guess... Family or friends are illegal immigrants?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

Oh you gotta be kidding right ? " A good country" we do not live a a good country we live in a country just like anyother that takes from those with less and only helps because something in turn will be awarded or lets just say taken. This is nothing close to a good country, we have so much corruption, as you can see by all the world news.

It's not a good country?
I wonder why all these illegals want in so bad then...
Hmm...

Maybe if it's not a good country, you should get the Hell out...
Maybe you should inform some of the illegal immigrants here that this country is crap, maybe they'll go back to Mexico

Don't give me that crap...
America may have it's problems but it's still a good place to live.

FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE GREEN BILLS, THATS WHY. Many come to get a little money and go back home to make a simple life for there families. The US is a good place to live as long as you abide by the laws of those that created them and break them, but its still not a "good country".

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

well i was considering the colonies too. its baby years you know

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well .......

The way I see it and a lot others it would seem is this is a argument left to scholars 100 years from now.

The thread was about Mexicans going back home, and it turned into a illegal / legal debate as with any on this subject it gets lost in common sense, and lack of it.

I do not think its about making it OK to be ILLEGAL, and most of the posters here really aren't saying its OK but rather this argument errrr subject will never be resolved the way its being handled. giving the hard core immigrant haters any reasons why it wont be resolved will completely go over there head anyway.

The Government wants it the way it is to keep people from seeing the real agenda, simple question should make it clear but alas I'm sure it wont. if its a matter of keeping illegals out of the country then they would have done it 25 years ago as was what you and everyone else has been told every day for the last 25 years!

It is not in there interest to resolve it nor is it a problem to the economy anyway, that's been long since broke just took awhile for it to actually CRUMBLE to what it is now. As a matter of fact the immigration population is NEEDED to maintain the system in place hence they don't want to fix what is working fine anyway.

for example, the job problem is not created by illegals its created by corporate greed and corruption, think of it like a stack of pancakes in that the butter at the top is top execs and the layers in between the working classes, start selling / farming off a few layers of the stack and what you have left is the top moving down so there in a nut shell is why there are no jobs, the illegal population didn't increase as a matter of fact they HAVE DECREASED, yet the jobs are getting harder to find, noooo no that makes to much sense I know but its true.

Now since the top has been raping and pillaging the masses they gave you someone to blame other than themselves, because the scapegoats can rarely fight back. and all this "its the law" argument, OMFG the crimes committed every day .... it only matters when its not you who got caught doing it, look at the laws broken every day in congress yet you would rather complain about the illegal workers scraping out a living when the politicians and executives / bankers are stealing your home and future from right in front of you. you hear the old saying you can't see the trees through the forest??? guess what!!!!!

They tell you those bad immigrants are stealing food off your plate, there taking all the tax money and benefits and using it for the illegals, apparently you think this is true, this just doesn't even make sense!! just think of any time in your life when you had to apply for something, YOU NEED PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP!!!!! not a nod and a handshake what are you kidding me you think if your of color all the rules fail to apply?

this is so much bigger than immigration problems, the cracks are getting wider everywhere and people are clambering for someone to blame and it's just so much simpler to blame people you can hurt and see than the ones totally dismantling your future!

reminds me of cooking "grits" in the movie "My Cousin Vinny".

Anyway I'm afraid the country will soon see what its like to hate others as they have hated, because of your wonderful Government and all the rich you will soon see whats its like to be on the receiving end of all this hate mongering.

American will be trying to climb out of the cesspool left by the politicians or war that maybe on the horizon to other countries as so many other degraded countries have become that succumbed to political corruption and corporate greed.

I will be sending aid to my daughters and wife still in the US and to the rest of the country I hope the best but fear the worst with ignorance comes defeat!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE GREEN BILLS, THATS WHY.

Of course, but what does that mean?
Opportunity, right?
Opportunity that didn't exist in their country.

Many come to get a little money and go back home to make a simple life for there families.

lol...
From what I've seen, many come here and stay...

The US is a good place to live as long as you abide by the laws of those that created them and break them, but its still not a "good country".

It's not a utopia, but you said yourself it's a good place to live.
Don't let a few corrupt politicians change your view on America. It's still a good country filled with good people, most of which follow the rules...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To all the self-proclaimed patriots on this thread I just heard from some Native American friends and they have been waiting for most of us to leave for well over 600 years now...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
To all the self-proclaimed patriots on this thread I just heard from some Native American friends and they have been waiting for most of us to leave for well over 600 years now...

and don't think about going into Canada either because they are learning to hate Americans too.....

sounds like your pissing on just tooooooooo many people to find friends anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by sizzle

Instead of going to Australia, maybe a trip to Henderson, N.C. is in order? Go pay a visit to your ailing same-name/SS# friend. While you're there, tell the nice nursing home administrators that you intend to sue them for collusion and conspiracy to obstruct justice and for being an accessory after the fact in accepting a patient who is an illegal alien stealing your identity, committing medicare fraud and depriving you of your right to life.

Btw, the FBI investigates Medicare fraud. Call them and give them what information you have. Best of luck.

Thank you so much for your advice. I'm a little calmer today and more back to my true self.

On my income, Australia is just a pipe dream. That is what I spout when I'm angry at our Guv.
I apologize to everyone for my venting.
I have contacted the FTC, and the nursing home. The wheels are turning, just don't know how long it will take. Thanks again.

I'm not sure if someone else has already mentioned this but you may want to contact the 3 credit bureau's and let them know about the identity theft.
www.equifax.com...
www.transunion.com...
www.experian.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm glad to see, that there are humans here, that actually care about other humans. It sickens me, that we have been taught to think, separation, and division of race, political affiliation, religion, are more relevant, than being united in one species.
I'm tired of hearing callused excuses, from jaded people who will never be affected by "illegal immigration", or those who can't even spell it correctly.
I work in an industry that effects the entire country, poultry processing.
Ask yourself this, how much more today am I paying for processed poultry.
Beef, pork, fish, vegetables......I could go on and on. Ethanol, was not the only reason for food price increases. Crackdowns on companies, whose workforce is mainly made up of illegal immigrants attributed largely.
People where I work, just left.
Last November, in two weeks we lost three quarters of our workforce between two shifts.
No holidays, for me, and several of my coworkers.
Now we have convicts, and convicted pedophiles filling those hard working individuals places.
Some violent.
Do you relish the Idea, of a pedophile handling your food, way before you eat it, or rapist. You think they have any respect, for it.
You think their supervisors, can always keep an eye on them.
Literally "food", for thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
well looks like the rats are indeed abandoning the ship, and your still crying about all the jobs there taking...... you will never get it will you?

"Much of the increase comes from a major rise in the numbers of Mexicans, Haitians and Colombians claiming they'll face persecution if Canada sends them back to their respective countries, the UN says.

But the world body also says the United States saw a three per cent drop in the number of people asking for asylum in that country last year."

Source

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The whole "they take the jobs that we don't want to do" argument is a cowards scapegoat, if you had a lick of common sense you would realize that they don't want to do them either, they only do them because they don't have much more of a choice.....not exactly rocket science! And it's not so much that Americans won't do those types of jobs it's that greedy people have supported a system that is used to paying for cheap labor and you know damn well an average American can't survive on the type of wages they are paying where as illegals put up with it because they have to and they will often live with multiple people in one house to counter act the cheap pay.

I spend 8 hours of my day with a legal Mexican immigrant who I get along with very well, he's my best pal and today he said pretty much the same thing about gringos unwilling to do field labor and I said do you want to, ofcourse not he says, well why do you think they do it, because they don't have much of a choice. He shut up quick. I would do it if I couldn't find other work, so would most. In fact I use to help frame houses for whoever would hire me, but slowly but surely there was an influx of Mexicans and Russians that were willing to work for so cheap that I just couldn't support myself doing that line of work anymore and I enjoyed that very much.

There is no argument here, it is obvious and clear cut. Anyone that is for illegal immigration is a moron, plain and simple. You know, my gf and her family fled from Laos when it was being turned into a communist state, they had 3 choices, submit, die, or flee. The U.S.A welcomes people like this with open arms. This influx of illegals from poor old Mexico have no sympathy from me because their plight is hardly a plight at all.

P.S. I hate liberals so much!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Sheeper]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by K.G.B.
I'm glad to see, that there are humans here, that actually care about other humans. It sickens me, that we have been taught to think, separation, and division of race, political affiliation, religion, are more relevant, than being united in one species.

That's a nice thought but at this moment in time, that's not the way it is.

I'm tired of hearing callused excuses, from jaded people who will never be affected by "illegal immigration", or those who can't even spell it correctly.

Everyone who pays taxes in the US (ie state, federal, etc..) is affected by ILLEGAL immigration.

I work in an industry that effects the entire country, poultry processing.
Ask yourself this, how much more today am I paying for processed poultry.
Beef, pork, fish, vegetables......I could go on and on. Ethanol, was not the only reason for food price increases. Crackdowns on companies, whose workforce is mainly made up of illegal immigrants attributed largely.
People where I work, just left.

I'll say this again, prices are not lower due to illegal immigrants. The profit margin is higher because of them.

Last November, in two weeks we lost three quarters of our workforce between two shifts.
No holidays, for me, and several of my coworkers.
Now we have convicts, and convicted pedophiles filling those hard working individuals places.

How about just hiring legal citizens??? And don't tell me you can't find help because frankly that's crap.

Some violent. Do you relish the Idea, of a pedophile handling your food, way before you eat it, or rapist. You think they have any respect, for it.

Then don't hire those people. Also keep in mind that many of the illegals that were hired have criminal records above and beyond the fact that they're here illegally.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
To the OP: Rush Limbaugh did a similar peice about four or five years ago. I'm trying to find a link to the written article.

I find it kind of funny that Mexico is complaining about them coming back. But at the same time, they're just trying to provide a life for their family and themselves that they can't get in Mexico.

I got no problem letting Juan and Jose come across the border to serve me my greasy, nasty hamburgers at McDonalds, but c'mon guys, learn a little english. Okay, that last sentence was wrong of me to say, but being from Texas, that's where I see them. Right now, I'm living in Japan. When I go to a resturaunt and have trouble communicating, which is actually pretty rare, I don't get mad. I'm in their country. In fact, I've been trying to learn Japanese, but that is easier said than done. When I come back to my hometown in Texas and want to go out and grab me a nice double Whataburger with cheese and jalepenos, hold the lettuce and onions, and the person taking my order doesn't know what I'm saying and I have to slow down and make sure they get every detail so they don't jack up my order is pretty much over the line of annoying. Hell, there are japanese nationals who work at the subway on base and when I go up and order my sammich with a bunch of different things, they don't stop and look at me wondering what I'm talking about. They're too busy understanding what I'm saying. Pretty much the fact that they bring a language barrier in to the country is the only thing that really annoys me. Other than that, I have no problem. I've met quite a few illegal immigrants since being in the Marines. They're trying to get their citizenship through joining. Wow! If anything, these people who are in our country illegaly should look to doing at least one term in the military to gain their citizenship. I don't know how it works, to be honest with you, but if an illegal immigrant can speak english and is smart enough to get in, shouldn't that person technically be accepted and have their citizenship worked out? I'd think so. If Pablo decides to cross the border illegaly, he can speak english and he joins the military to gain his citizenship, well, he's gonna earn it by giving at least four years of his new life as an american citizen to America.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well if you have things worth stealing then you have good locks on your door. I know this because Im a locksmith. In general, if you have nice crap, you have to have good locks to insuret that crap.
And where actual breaking and entering is concerned, there are some important differences between busting into someones house to steal and then sell thier possesions, and breaking a border law because you cannot stand living in what amounts to third world conditions, where you may well end up dead because you crossed the street in the wrong place, where you may end up being killed by the police force so they can cover up a cartel activity by planting evidence on your still warm corpse... What Im saying is that things ARE black and white and in this case its simple:

If you dont want illegal immigration , then you retighten the border, and rehab (or in extreme cases shoot) all the coke and heroin addicts. Right now, not tomorrow , not over the next four years, but NOW. You arrest EVERY employer or company boss that has EVER employed an illegal immigrant and you make damn sure they never get the oppertunity to employ trafficing agents to reaquire an illegal workforce. Lastly , you make provision to allow people to come from Mexico to america under asylum without a lengthy court and law process. Its absolutely the case that the CIA has information on virtualy everyone living within certain nations, since they are under scrutiny because the CIA owns quite a chunk of the cartels (they would, them being the ones who set the strongest of them up in the first place). Therefore they can instantly pull up any warnings on undesirable individuals , and thereby sift out the bad eggs. What you cant do in good faith is lock an innocent person in a loony bin , which is what it would be to be a sane person in Juarez right now. I heard there were something like 7,000 drug related murders in one year, and lord knows how many gun battles. Its inhumane to leave an innocent person in that situation, so how anyone can suggest that good people should be FORCED to stay there, and not be allowed to make a wage, live a life, and learn freedom is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Its inhumane to leave an innocent person in that situation, so how anyone can suggest that good people should be FORCED to stay there, and not be allowed to make a wage, live a life, and learn freedom is beyond me.

You're absolutely right. But since their need does not constitute a mortgage on the fruits on my labors, maybe we can put them all on a boat and float them over to your side of the pond.

Being the compassionate humanitarian sort, I'm sure you wouldn't mind waiting an extra 3 hours to be seen by a doctor because of all the extra non-paying patients who are illegally in your country needing health care.

Maybe you're ready to retire and let an illegal immigrant have your job? Of course, you'll need to stay indoors where it's relatively safe rather than out on the streets where the illegals have formed gangs and now have "turfs".

Since you've decided that we just need more compassion for our neighbors perhaps you would like to lead by example and send a generous donation to help sponsor one of the millions of illegal immigrants?

Or perhaps Americans can flee in droves to your country when this one becomes uninhabitable due to the politics as Mexico is now.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

As it happens Britain already has a higher percentage of immigrants in its population than the US ... well except that everyone in the US who isnt a native american is an immigrant anyway ...
But yeah, we have much bigger problems from immigration than your nation does. We just dont give a stuff, because we are busy living our lives , and slapping the British National Party members (read British Nazi Party ) when they come knocking on the door campaigning for British Jobs for British Workers. Also it has to be said that your nation borders a problem zone. Nearest problem zone to us would be Bosnia or one of the Eastern Bloc nations which is a number of countries away. Doesnt stop us getting refugees from as far afeild as the Congo, Afganistan,Iraq, and emigrators from china and wherever the hell else. Just deal with it ! Wheres your pioneer spirit? Incedentaly , theres an American chap who moved in round the corner from me recently . I was talking to him when he came to the shop I work in for some diy supplies, and he says he is here because he cant stand the posturing machismo of the War supporters, or the dismal lack of backbone over issues like finance and immigration. He says he came here because he feels even though britain might have its issues, at least it still has both balls swinging in the same direction now and again.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by TrueBrit]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

theres an American chap who moved in round the corner from me recently . I was talking to him when he came to the shop I work in for some diy supplies, and he says he is here because he cant stand the posturing machismo of the War supporters, or the dismal lack of backbone over issues like finance and immigration. He says he came here because he feels even though britain might have its issues, at least it still has both balls swinging in the same direction now and again.

Your neighbor sounds like a my kind of guy.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join