It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Vatican Secret Revealed, Galactic Implications

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Junk DNA, or Junk "code" is actually not that hard to understand from a programmers point of view.

I have(and I would assume most programmers do as well) a library of code that I use and have created over time. This library of code includes common functions and things. For example, I have a sub function which I call simply "commas". And this function takes a number I send it, and adds any commas that are needed.

So, if I send this function the number of 100400, it will return to me - 100,400. Which I then use for printouts and so on.

I keep a running library of functions like this, and this library grows/evolves over time. Everytime I write a new program, the first thing I do is link up to my personal library of code. But I do not always use all the code in my library. The code is still there, I just only use part of the library.

Afterall, why do I need to write a new and seperate commas function for every single program I write? It takes up time, and I'm just redoing that which is already done.

Libraries of this kind of very common in programming, and you have tons of these kinds of libraries on your PC. These are called .dll files in windows. .DLL stands for - Dynamic Link Library. These .DLL files carry functions and codes like I mentioned above for the commas thing, although a bit more complicated etc.

Some functions are so common that almost all programs use them. These common libraries are kept on your PC, and many programs will use that same library. But there is a bunch of "junk" code associated with it, because you probably don't use every piece of code included for the current program.

Anyway, if I create 2 programs, even though they may appear and work entirely different, they actually carry alot of the same code. As I mentioned, I'm not going to keep rewriting the code from scratch. So if I 1 day created a program called "monkey", and then created a program called "human" after, you would expect to see alot of the same code in the 2 programs.

The truth of genetics and DNA is that our bodies are highly advanced self reproducing nanobot technology. Each individual cell in our body is a single "nanobot". The code these nanobots use is your DNA, which is basically just a config file. Thus when they change 1 little configuration in the DNA, you can change what the program itself does. Open up the configuration file on a program you have, and you can change the appearance and stuff of the program itself. The study of genetics is really just trying to reverse engineer the technology. Change a config variable here, see what happens etc.

All these little config programs still link back to the same .DLL, which is kept in a seperate "folder/dimension". But of course the config files look alot alike, just a few minor changes here and there.

So DNA = everyone unique config file for "programs/flesh" which operate off the same .dll files.

But you are not your body any more than you are a program you use on your computer. You are the consciousness/soul behind it that operates and uses the program. Thus why death is not real, thus why Jesus says do not fear those who can only kill the flesh.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I would enjoy some reading material but your links are not working. Probably due to mass traffic or something.

Either way the information is interesting.
But I still hold to the idea that God is something foreign and not Christ.
I honestly don't know if we are a genetic offspring of aliens but I also think the biggest question to ponder is our existence. We speculate, We conclude, We think we have it figured out but ultimately we really don't know as time passes we find more information that makes previous beliefs somewhat illogical.

I am not trying to dash someones hopes for purpose and meaning but I personally think someday we will find the truth without religion and mysticism. Is there life after death? Only one way to know and that is to experience it.

Anyway who knows, I don't. This is just my personal thoughts.
Someday we will hopefully have all the answers.
But who knows.....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Wow that was a awesome way of putting it. Never thought of it that way!
I like your approach.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok - Long thread, lots to read...

The main web sights do not function. But, somebody found them at web archive and they are mostly there.

Mostly - As much as it would be cool to have descended from some Battlestar Galactica thingy and such (I am a product of the 70's sci-fi bonanza - Movies like Alien, 2001 Space Odessy (did i spell that right??), Star Wars, Moon Raker and onand on and on...) It just isn't happening.

First, the Vatican was modelled after the last roman emporer's (to actually rule in Rome) desires and whims. He was a pagan, like the dudes before him (how can anybody take me seriously if I keep using the term "dude"???). The Roman Chatholic church just "inherited" the property so to speak. Yes, it did have serious updates over the centuries, but it is basically very similar to what has existed for almost 1500 years.

Most people forget this little fact - But Rome was all but abandoned by the 300's AD. Thanks to the Catholic church, it was eventually rebuilt, and by the time of the Renaissance, it was the primary city of the Italian city states and it eventually became the capital of Italy itself. Please note, though they existed, you very rarely hear of Italian Kings and Queens. The Church simply took up residence in exisiting palaces and public buildings. And, though they were in need of great repair, they are basically in the same configuration. I actually think i have read some data that the last Italian Roman Emperor was of the same religion as the father of the muslim faith - Zoro Astrasism (Did I spell that right??) If that is the case, the 5 pointed star makes sense, since that was and is the common symbol for that cult. Please note - I am not insinuating that the Muslims have a poly-theistic cult - they came from them. Believe it or not. You can do the research. I already did, and I do not have the time to really put it into something easy to follow.

Next - Cats where whorshipped by Egyptians because the little, lowly house cat kept fleas on them, not on people - and they also ate the rats, mice and other rodents that infested their grainery's. It is not hard for an ancient people to see the benifits of such a little animal, and within a short amount of time project "godlike" attributes to them. Please note that almost all the other little critters they worshipped as gods were also preditors of rodents. (When was the last time you have seen an Egyptian "Rat" god that was admired? Um, never...) Remember, Egyptians realized that the desert that surounded their little flood plain was an excellent place to store grain - warm, dry and arid...Matter of fact, they have found 4000+ year old grain in several mastabas and other tombs.

And, about the 98% same as the chimp DNA thing - Are you kidding me? You cannot make a chimp into a human any easier than you can pick your nose without fingers and toes...Though they have similar DNA, and many many evil-lutionists believe this some how proves them right - You simply cannot not make a monkey and human seed WITHOUT some sort of wicked and pervetted science going on. If that is evolution, than they have just proven intelligent design, because they had to design it in a lab...

Simply put, aliens did not seed earth. Why? Does anybody understand E=MC2?? Yes, maybe they have some "cool" tech that makes deep space travel possible. But than ask the question - Why? If they are so technologically advanced and what not, why would they bother?? Really?

Please note - I like the data, it is fun to read, and though I am not really prepared to contradict, due to time restraints of fatherhood, marraige and such, all this stuff in extreme depth. There are tens of thousands of people, if not millions who can and do. And, though I may sound as if I do not agree with any of it (I do believe the Egyptians worshipped Orion, under a diferent name like Osiris maybe, hence the shape of the Pyramids of Giza), some of the stuff is fact, just distorted by others fiction.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So uh, is Wayne Hershal the next Z. Sitchin?

The Vatican, at times admittedly, has been hording vast amounts of information for centuries

To the poster above, I can't help but feel that most of this horded information is the sort of detrimental info pertaining to the inquisition, the slaughter of the Cathers, and all-around mayhem this church has inflicted on the world for centuries.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamall
I was aware of Wayne Herschel and read his book about 6 months ago. He has a lot of information and lists all of his sources if I remember correctly. Even though he uses other peoples research I have not seen anyone link them with each other the way he has and it is very intriguing. Look at the information he puts forth (if you still can) and you will see that there is no "book scam" what so ever going on here. The only question I have is why nothing happened to his web site until this thread was made?

I do beg to differ

If it has anything to do with Hoagland it is associated with
Plagiarism, Fraud and Disinformation.

What makes science, science is the method:
You make an Observation
You create a theory that supports the Observation
You then Examine ALL the Evidence and everything should support the theory,
if it doesn't match you go back to the start.

What Hoagland and all the Clones do is:
You Examine some of the Evidence and create a theory based on that Evidence
Of course the evidence and theory match, send it off to the Printer.
It saves an awful lot time and effort doing it this way, but it's not science.

Replace Hoagland with 911truth, Creationism and repeat

And in response to your Future replys:
No, No it does not yield to the same results.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy

...Adam being forbidden to eat the apple on similar grounds.

The bible never said Adam ate an apple.

It only said Eve listened to the serpent and took fruit from
the tree that was in the midst of the garden and ate it
and gave it to her husband, Adam.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I tryed to buy this book today, its place on the shelf was completely empty, not there. Now is that because it was taken off the shelf or that it had been bought and completely sold out?

Instead I was drawn to the Gospel of Thomas, I dont know why but I was most definatly drawn to it, so for me this book of hidden messages not being there was meant to be.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Ravenshadow13 - The face on Mars was debunked by NASA - I think you'll find the debunking images have also been debunked as crude photo-manipulations. Please read this in connection to another topic in respect of UFOs on the Moon (conversations by US astronauts).

There is a suggestion that some of what the astronauts were talking about were huge dome-like structures made of some sort of glass which were in varying states of dereliction.

However, I put it to you that there is no irrefutable evidence - sharp photographs or artefacts - that remotely confirms extra-terrestrial life. It may be that life exists only on this one planet.

If any form of intelligent life did exist then it would be vastly superior both intellectually and technically to humanity. Why, then would it be even slightly interested in the to's and fro's of an inferior and backward life-form?

When it comes to all this conspiracy stuff my suggestion is to trust no one, challenge everything and don't be swayed by a personal need to believe.

When you adopt that attitude you might just have a better understanding.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

skeptic al -

I think your negative ATS score reflects your negative attitude. I fear for you, not because you are a skeptic, but because you have gotten addicted to your skepticism. Why are you here? Have you thoroughly researched Hoagland and his books that you claim are a scam? Did you ever wonder that things might persist, not just because of raging fans that won't let go, but because of the questions and research proposed in said material?

I think you just don't understand(or don't want to)these theories, and so fear them. If the theory is bunk, we have much better people on these forums to debunk them, than you.

If, however, you can infiltrate these information bases and theories to destroy them with their own facts, I am all for it, as I don't have time to delve into everything. I guess I'm just an old fashioned ranter that has seen too many dots connect...

edit: P.S. Are you implying that 911 truth is bogus just the same as any theory hoagland or others might have that you DEEM bogus? You really are out of your league, here. I get the feeling you have researched hardly anything...and are just sitting in your chair spewing discredit all over those you don't agree with, or can't comprehend. Would you have credited Hoagland when he was on the news as a science advisor? Did you even know he used to be a correspondent on mainstream media?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by beebs]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by skeptic_al

skeptic al -

I think your negative ATS score reflects your negative attitude. I fear for you, not because you are a skeptic, but because you have gotten addicted to your skepticism. Why are you here? Have you thoroughly researched Hoagland and his books that you claim are a scam? Did you ever wonder that things might persist, not just because of raging fans that won't let go, but because of the questions and research proposed in said material?

I think you just don't understand(or don't want to)these theories, and so fear them. If the theory is bunk, we have much better people on these forums to debunk them, than you.

If, however, you can infiltrate these information bases and theories to destroy them with their own facts, I am all for it, as I don't have time to delve into everything. I guess I'm just an old fashioned ranter that has seen too many dots connect...

edit: P.S. Are you implying that 911 truth is bogus just the same as any theory hoagland or others might have that you DEEM bogus? You really are out of your league, here. I get the feeling you have researched hardly anything...and are just sitting in your chair spewing discredit all over those you don't agree with, or can't comprehend. Would you have credited Hoagland when he was on the news as a science advisor? Did you even know he used to be a correspondent on mainstream media?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by beebs]

Gimme something to be positive about....

Hoagland is a Fraud, end of story. So, No I'am not going buy a book
written by a Fraudster. And in case you ask I don't own any L Ron Hubbard
books either.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I guess I shoulda known...
?

Can you give me a link to where Hoagland is proved a Fraudster? I sure hope they read his material...(again I have only read bits, but am reserving my judgement until someone seriously proves Hoagland is such a fraudster. this is the second time on ATS he has been boldly written off I have seen, I'm sure its very frequent)

I think you might be surprised to find, if of course you evaluated the data, that there is something to the 911 'conspiracy theory'. I think you might be surprised to find, if you read the books, that there is something to the religious elite 'conspiracy theories'. I believe that the religious ones are EVEN bigger, and EVEN more important than the political ones. I believe you are in denial, and your presence is dampening those that are ready to start accepting.

Go read some literature from the hermetic philosophies, and alchemical texts. Make sure you understand them, and their purposes. Make sure you understand, as much as you can, what we were told on 9/11 and what happened that day. Do not confuse these sources for their critics. A man reporting the news, is not the news itself. A book review, is not a book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stay so skeptic, Al, and you may stay sleeping.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by beebs]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
I guess I shoulda known...
?

Can you give me a link to where Hoagland is proved a Fraudster? I sure hope they read his material...(again I have only read bits, but am reserving my judgement until someone seriously proves Hoagland is such a fraudster. this is the second time on ATS he has been boldly written off I have seen, I'm sure its very frequent)

I think you might be surprised to find, if of course you evaluated the data, that there is something to the 911 'conspiracy theory'. I think you might be surprised to find, if you read the books, that there is something to the religious elite 'conspiracy theories'. I believe that the religious ones are EVEN bigger, and EVEN more important than the political ones. I believe you are in denial, and your presence is dampening those that are ready to start accepting.

Go read some literature from the hermetic philosophies, and alchemical texts. Make sure you understand them, and their purposes. Make sure you understand, as much as you can, what we were told on 9/11 and what happened that day. Do not confuse these sources for their critics. A man reporting the news, is not the news itself. A book review, is not a book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stay so skeptic, Al, and you may stay sleeping.

Try something like google [hoagland fraud] or [hoagland fraud disinformation]

that should get you quite a number of hits to choose from

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
THE SITE IS BACK UP!!!!!!

WHO IS DOWN TO BRING IT UP?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
THE SITE IS BACK UP!!!!!!

WHO IS DOWN TO BRING IT UP?

You've just caused it to crash again with that announcement!

I reckon its all dis info anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"Would you like to know more?"

See you on Sunday! (heheh)

[edit on 26-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The more I read, the more everything seems to tie into the stars at the most profound levels. It seems all the world's religions, monumental arcitecture, myths, social control, paths of progress, and ancient secrets are somehow tied up with the connect-the-dots star pictures people paint with their brains in the night sky.

Or maybe that's just the theory-du-jour and in a few years later it will be something else. For the longest time I thought it all came down to the Kundalini at the basic level, and that the chakras were the root secret at the core of every mystery and history. Now that seems positively entry-level to me compared with way things seem to line up with the stars. Maybe its just the stuff I'm reading or maybe as I said its just the current trend out here on the ragged edge of the lunatic fringe where I like to hang ten and look at the world. Who knows, could be warewolves next year.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
"Would you like to know more?"

See you on Sunday! (heheh)

[edit on 26-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

cryptic as ever Naga! Is there to be an announcement on Sunday maybe? Something in the news?

Well yes actually I would like to know more
feel free to tell me before Sunday if you wish!

hehe to you too LOL

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dww25
***snip***
However, I put it to you that there is no irrefutable evidence - sharp photographs or artefacts - that remotely confirms extra-terrestrial life. It may be that life exists only on this one planet.

If any form of intelligent life did exist then it would be vastly superior both intellectually and technically to humanity. Why, then would it be even slightly interested in the to's and fro's of an inferior and backward life-form?
***snip***

The claim that "they" if they exist should be vastly superior to us is absolutely rediculous.

They might have started evolving millions of years after us or million of years before. They might evolve slow because of problems with resources or they might evolve fast due to short effective life spans.

No one knows and your claim is not valid.

[edit on 27.3.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Bravo, you just worked out another secret of the black sun society....

I wont spill too much more, but you just linked it to ancient egypt........

Welcome to Baphomet the ancient sumerian god of mankind, which the catholic church in secret now accepts.....

Never wondered why the 'pinecone' or orb appears so much in catholic practices?

the freemasons were spying on the black sun through the P2 lodge, and they were caught and arrested.

I hate to say it but as evil as the groups are such as the Nazis and the catholic church, they have the best intentions to help us, without the black sun we would all be obeying to the Illuminai.

Im sure you can find more links to this through ancient egypt linking in with the US, and the Vatican.

As I have said the war between the black sun and the masons has been waging for thousands of years.

Members of the black sun have been hunted down and murdered in their own homes by the masons... and its estimated in the tens of millions over 3,000 years.

You dont hear about it because of the Templars....

Hitler was repaying the Favor by sticking masons in camps and killing them... he stuck a red triangle on them in camps as a political enemy.

the masons got scared and tried to assasinate him on multiple occasions.... its amazing when a bomb goes off in a lodge, everyone dies in the room but him.....

I hate to say it people, but the only way to save ourselves is to embrace the black sun, you want to fight the masons and the NWO.... this is your ally in the war coming.

The knowing was quite accurate to what will occur through the sun storm,

and I hate to say it but judgement day will be the end of the masons, and all those who do not accept the black sun... and this is not by the means of 'god'....

All the catholic church is doing right now is trying to save people through a 'religious front'.... makes more sense than 'reptillian monsters' dremt up by an acid tripper.

As I have said do your research and it makes sense and the person who made this topic is getting closer to what I know.

I wont be sharing anymore as its a risk to my own safety... and no im not being paranoid...

Its safer for all of you to do your research, and join the dots.

Simply to throw evidence forward, try and find out where the swastika came from, and I guarantee you it will appear in nations that had no contact with each other, but yet built similar buildings such as the pyramids, and ritualistic grounds to a deity...

Boycott the NWO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join