It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Vatican Secret Revealed, Galactic Implications

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I am led to believe that we are descended from chimpanzees thus the 98% common DNA, the difference being the generically engineered part which is what makes us different.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

No,we share a common ancestor with other primates...imagine the common ancestor being a tree trunk and we along with other primates being the branches all going in different directions due to natural selection,environment etc

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwendoline
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I had a dream about this once that the earth appeared solid and the land masses were together as a whole with no water on the surface and it was smaller, it would have looked from space as other uninhabitable planets do to us now. Then when it grew the "splits" in the surface are what we now have as oceans and seas but I seen these are tears - literally tears on the surface and tears as in crying.

I never worked out what the earth was crying for, perhaps it is tears for it's burden.

Strange that your post should remind me of this.

Check out this link:
www.nealadams.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

you started asking questions of your surroundings, and your purpose. Ask yourself, how can there not be a higher power??? Anyone can choose to believe, or not, but the many questions that get asked in life, there is only one answer, and you seemed to find the answer.
Once you get to the point of personal discovery, the next doors open at an amazing rate. Explanations come more readily, and self discovery is much easier.
Sorry if this rant seems crazy, but I think you get the picture. best wishes, and thanks for your service to the country. This is one person who is forever gratefull we have people who will step up for their country. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by awaken the source
reply to post by Mr Green

Interesting post. I have a thread on the Pyramids and the Arc and Ive found it very difficult to find anything on this Lion race, however snipets can be found .

the paschats and the crystal people are a leonine race from sirius

I cant seem to get any information on these Paschats, all the links just go to a book about them. Does anyone have any information on who this Leonine race are? The crystal people sounds a bit new age to me too.

Plus non of those links above work for me and the site is still down. Im sure its not been closed just to the activity on this thread has it? Surely theyd want the traffic going to the site. Unless they dont like what we are saying about it maybe? Thing is without the site the views on it are not balanced are they.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Mr Green]

xul

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Does anyone have any information on who this Leonine race are?

I bet this will help...

The Lion People race is a reality!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The site's contention uses Dan Brown's conceptions, directly; he attempts to take it further.

Let's try to remember the missing link, junk dna, etc. Debating all this has been overdone, and the site's info won't change any of it.

However, the premise that human forefathers came from the Pleiades is interesting, in view of all the associated information gathered together on the site (lots of data). I watched a show last week (Discovery or Science) regarding the
Nebra Sky Disk
Nebra Sky Disk & the Pleiades
It is the oldest archaeological artifact that directly associates the Pleiades with human culture: this doesn't mean much, for that is ultimately all they can verify, and that is just from given physical evidence. What is interesting is that it is not associated with Egyptian culture, but comes from a distinct area (see link). This may have implications that are unverifiable today, subject to speculative ideas via connecting information, channeling, etc.. To get any actual verification, humanity will have to wait until some source comes along and clarifies the matter: it won't be a website.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

The Book store you linked to is not working

This is really strange, a Conspiracy that is listed back to a Book.
And according to Google, a Book but not just any old book.

It seems to have something to do with Hoagland, possibly supporting
the authors original thoughts. Not to be confused with Hoaglands
book of The Hidden Records and Herschels book of The Hidden Records.

So website + book + Herschel + born in Zimbabwe + Hoagland = book scam

This Hidden Record information only appear to be in these books,
nowhere else. I guess that's why they are hidden.

However it a proof of Concept. Post anything on this board and people
will believe it.

xul

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
However it a proof of Concept. Post anything on this board and people
will believe it.

Yep.....

& a star for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Someone has a grudge because the site is being DDOS'ed so it won't load. In the meantime you can look at Google's cached copy of the site.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
the www.thehiddenrecords.com... site went down.. the guy posted a message on you tube...

that was a dam good reading too...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ae8ce74d23a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by reeferman]

"Maybe the OP should update his post for all the "I just click 'Post Reply' instead of reading the answers first"-people.... "

ah i was reading it through the OP original links just fine when i noticed a problem.. so ... maybe you should just stick to the subject at hand . . .

[edit on 23-3-2009 by reeferman]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
the www.thehiddenrecords.com... site went down.. the guy posted a message on you tube...

That's why I posted all the links to the archived pages from thehiddenrecords.com on page four, same content just mirrored on another server (archive.org). See this post for all links from the OP: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the OP should update his post for all the "I just click 'Post Reply' instead of reading the answers first"-people....

[edit on 23.3.2009 by SiONiX]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, I think the fact that the Vatican has stated that "There is no harm in believing in extraterrestrials," speaks volumes. The Vatican, at times admittedly, has been hording vast amounts of information for centuries.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
However, the premise that human forefathers came from the Pleiades is interesting, in view of all the associated information gathered together on the site (lots of data). I watched a show last week (Discovery or Science) regarding the
Nebra Sky Disk
It is the oldest archaeological artifact that directly associates the Pleiades with human culture: this doesn't mean much, for that is ultimately all they can verify, and that is just from given physical evidence. . To get any actual verification, humanity will have to wait until some source comes along and clarifies the matter: it won't be a website.

I remember watching this programme ages ago, I had no idea it was related to the Pleiades.

I agree , although much can be learned from web sites final verification will not be found on the web, it will be from within and/or from an amazing external visitor.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
From Wayne Herschel's youtube page:

URGENT... Please note... all my websites referred to in the video have been hacked and presently shut down 21 March. I am busy with the host services trying to get answers. Please help spread the word of this forbidden knowledge... You might be witnessing its last moments. Book distributors suddenly in both the UK and USA have also been interfered with and are also in jeopardy. Wayne Herschel

So much for that...all sites down...and out (great work, Big Brother).

[...end of tranmission...]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

At least SiONiX links still work I just tryed them they were slow but worked.

You dont think this thread has caused this do you with the increase in traffic? It could also be a publicity stunt, he mentions hidden knowledge that they want to remain hidden, "they" being those that have shut him down.....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well, spread the viewership, increase the input-output. Look, I already added some now ignored info (Nebra Star disk) that gave some concurrence to the sites' contention (Pleiades connection to humanity).

While I didn't agree with everything, of course, I was waiting to see how others on ats would respond (who read the material). No one is paying any attention to the cached & other links.

It was obviously revealing information that had been carefully synthesized from available knowledge...but nobody else had presented it as well (imo). His photos and charts represented excellent symbology behind the data, from many world cultures and beliefs.

I actually think somebody committed a direct attack, rather than overload via traffic. It is indisputable that the Vatican hides what it knows...as I said, they are mankind's Arch-Enemies...and the data was fully revealing; even embarrassing. Now, they can sleep at night again...nip the rose off at the bud, and no blooms (knowledge spread and enjoyed).

I think the OP had a hot thread going...going...gone.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have sometimes wondered at the centuries of secrets hidden away at the Vatican. How much history is secreted away in their musty vaults? How much of the Worlds art and treasure is buried there?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was aware of Wayne Herschel and read his book about 6 months ago. He has a lot of information and lists all of his sources if I remember correctly. Even though he uses other peoples research I have not seen anyone link them with each other the way he has and it is very intriguing. Look at the information he puts forth (if you still can) and you will see that there is no "book scam" what so ever going on here. The only question I have is why nothing happened to his web site until this thread was made?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamall

I want to actually read this book now! This either means the stunt has worked and Im gonna rush out and buy the book (if its still available) or there is much truth in this and I just NEED to read it regardless of the sites aims.

It reminds me a little of Graham Hancocks book Finger Prints of the Gods, that was a good book.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join