It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Vatican Secret Revealed, Galactic Implications

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey All just want to say first off that I in no way am attacking any or all religons. I swore an oath to the constitution and I love all people of every flavor.
START HERE PLEASE

After consuming that and after already being heavily schooled in Egyptian pyramid layout I realized that the ancients were really laying out the monuments in order make a map. A map to a possible star that supported life, and we are quite possibly desendant's from there, but obviously anything is possible... But is it probable that the vatican was linked to egypt? I read and saw a movie Ring Of Power NWO
(it's hours long i am just sourcing) ANyway this movie links Obelisks to certain areas of the world. I remembered the vatican had one, but found it has four!!! VATICAN OBELISKS

So now if you could keep up this is all huge stuff, look at where else theese star maps are laid out on earth and more are being found all the time.
ALL THE KNOWN STAR MAPS ON TAP

They all point to this one star and the best I thought was the mars link right here... Scan down 2/3ds of the page first and see the mars face and pryamids layout, just as all the layouts are on earth exactly! Then Keep reading!MARS STAR MAP

This thread should tie up HOURS of reading and even more hours if you watch the Ring Of power Movie I thought was great. Take note's to google, sources should be like intergrated or bibliogaraphed in my mind...

So now for my Opinion, First off that vatican "KEY" was just amazing, intelligent people though are hording info and I think I know why.
It has to be for control. I mean I own a Super XBOX Surround sound HD theature! Can I open any one device and have any understanding of how it works or fix it on my own? No of corse, and is it denial or ignorance? Deep example I know, but the ones who have the knowledge do not want me to know what is real and not, stereo or religon perhaps. Now I know that I belive deeply that the universe is so amazing, so beautiful that there must be an Intelligent creator,or an architect I used to love to say till I heard the mason's allready use that one. I cant tell you if I will just go black, or if my soul will be owned by heaven or hell, or if I get reincarnated for any number of reasons. I cant tell you what that is but I know that life has given me so many morale choices and the simple or life death ones I made I must own.
I'm a veteran and I was a squad leader in Iraq. I ordered Kills and Killed. I had bullets impact at my feat and I still am shocked that I felt more fear from a cell phone bill that a round from a rifle. I own a unique perspective and I have come out on top, because I figured out what love was and it was so much better than control, and kill. I swore an oath the the US constitution and that wells my eyes, because I swear to protect the good people of love and freedom, I fight the ones who control.
Now why is the vatican Hiding secrets in plain sight? Why not? do we know the fierce life by the blade or the blatant murder and thugery of the past? Mabye yes, but our minds just don't know.
Christ told Judas it was not just his star, it was judas's star as well. All humanity has a star that shines for us, and our origins and so much are controlled by the same people of this star.

Just great stuff, The mars face and pryamids, compared to stonehengde is the same layout. No mistake. This is intelligent. My eyes opened. I remembered science class 7th grade. Pond water in my dish, life swarming on my microscope slide. If a drop of water is teaming, and the world is teaming, space must be teaming and I see the big picture.
God makes an abunduce of great life, every angle covered. What I belive god created all this for is to find how much love was transfered. How much of his people would be like Him (for sake of saying)???

Well I hope some people read up and post back!!!
Semper Fi

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Jb0311NY]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i tried fixing the post above in the middle it looks fine in the preview!

RING OF POWER NWO

Thats the movie, its long just watch if your patient

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Really don't have the time at the moment to go through all that but reading your post, one thing struck me:

Just great stuff, The mars face and pryamids, compared to stonehengde is the same layout.

... how are they the same?!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Very interesting. The site shows a lot of connections with ancient knowledge, starmaps etc...

Now lets read it all

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Most interesting post. Stared. So much information and so much to think about. You sure did your research and a lot of thought must of went with this. I will have to re-read the information again. Thank you for it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
just looking at the mars face on the hidden record link, and it looks like a lion face not a human one the nose has an animal shape, there is a mane and the mouth look catlike as well, the sphinx is said by some to have been a lion face originally??? anybody else see what i'm talking about?
cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bamaisin
just looking at the mars face on the hidden record link, and it looks like a lion face not a human one the nose has an animal shape, there is a mane and the mouth look catlike as well, the sphinx is said by some to have been a lion face originally??? anybody else see what i'm talking about?
cheers

Some people have said they thought the face on mars was half man, half lion. I don't know at all if it's either.

But cats were considered sacred in ancient egypt. Lion obviously being one of the larger and more dominant species.

www.mnsu.edu...

The cat in ancient Egypt, or miw (to see), was a sacred and respected beast. These small companions fascinated the Egyptians, and were venerated by all. It was in Egypt that the cat was first domesticated 4,000 years ago and where they were held in the most admiration and respect. There is evidence of wild felines around the banks of Egypt, but it was not until around 2000 BCE that the fully domesticated cat was brought into the houses of Egyptians.

The first domesticated Egyptian cats in Egypt were more than likely used for warding off the common asp and other snakes, and the typical chasers of rodents. Slowly though, the cat became more to the Egyptians than just a normal animal, the cat became a god.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Very interesting stuf!! Thx for posting

Having trouble getting the hiddenrecord links to load now, hope it will work soon. Really want to read and see those starmaps.

Movie link works just fine

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Very interesting stuf!! Thx for posting

Having trouble getting the hiddenrecord links to load now, hope it will work soon. Really want to read and see those starmaps.

Movie link works just fine

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Hello Jb0331NY. First thank you. Second, I wanted to ask you how Iraq affected your knowledge of Ancient things. Did you get to see a lot of ruins or other sacred places and if so, did these things get you thinking or did you just have an interest all along.

Another thing I find interesting in regards to the vatican is the word itself. It just so happens that it is an Etruscan (Greko-Egyptian) loan word. The other interesting thing is the portion of the word can from canus. Notice the simularity to "Cain". Cain had a symbol placed over him that any one finding him and killing him would be avenged by God 7 times. This is the "Ankh" or "Cross". He is the Baal Cain, or Vulcan, that is Volcano, whose face is glowing red that "rose up" and slayed his brother (man).

1555, from L. mons Vaticanus, Roman hill on which Papal palace stands. An Etruscan loan-word, not related to vates "sooth-sayer."

Anywho, thanks good post.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm getting page load error must be to many people going onto that site, thanks for the share dude will look at the info asap..

xul

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
But cats were considered sacred in ancient egypt. Lion obviously being one of the larger and more dominant species.

All animals were considered sacred in ancient Egypt.
And i really don't understand what this topic is all about and what "ancient Vatican secrets" are revealed here? WTF?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
One of the great mysteries is about to be revealed to you. One which has provoked so much inquiry and has been the subject of so much writing on Earth.

The enormous pyramid was constructed 17,000 years ago. Each stone used in its construction, some weighing more than 50 tonnes, was cut precisely to within one fifth of a millimeter, using what they called ultrasonic vibratory systems.

The enormous stones were transported using anti-gravitational techniques well known to the Egyptian people. The huge stones were taken to and put into position according to directions from the master or chief architect on the project. When finished, the pyramid measured exactly 144.01 meters in height and its four faces were oriented precisely towards the four points of the compass.

This was not intended to be the Kings palace or his tomb.

This pyramid was much more important - it was a tool. An enormous tool, I admit, but a tool just the same.

You will have realized, that these were highly advanced people. They possessed a profound understanding of Universal Law and used their pyramid as a captor of cosmic rays, forces and energies, as well as terrestrial energies.

Inside, rooms positioned according to a precise plan, served the King and certain other great initiates, as powerful communications centers, enabling communication with other planets and other worlds in the Universe. Such communication with extra-terrestrials is no longer possible for people on Earth; but the people of Atlantis & Egypt in those days, by natural means and by exploiting cosmic forces, were in constant communication with other beings and were even able to explore parallel universes.

This was not the sole purpose of the pyramid.

Its second use was to make rain. By a system of plates, made of a special alloy incorporating silver as its major component, these people were able, in a few days, to cause the accumulation of clouds above the country, and so, to have rain as they needed it.

Thus, they were able to create, virtually, a paradise over the whole continent. Rivers and springs never dried up, but flowed lazily across the numerous plains of a land that was essentially flat.

Fruit trees were laden with fruit, bowing under the weight of oranges, mandarins or apples, according to latitude. Exotic fruits, of kinds that actually no longer exist on Earth, were harvested in abundance. One such fruit, called the Laikoti, possessed a property that caused an excitation of brain activity, allowing whoever ate it to solve problems which would normally be beyond them. This property was not actually a drug but the fruit was, nevertheless, condemned by the sages. The Laikoti was only authorized to be planted in the gardens of the King. The striking similarity between this prohibition from eating the Laikoti - for reasons relating to knowledge - and, in the Bible, Adam being forbidden to eat the apple on similar grounds.

Man being what he is, however, the fruit was secretly planted in various places throughout the continent. Those caught with the fruit were harshly punished for they had directly disobeyed the King. In matters of religion and government, he was to be obeyed absolutely.

They built the pyramid quite fast - just nine years. Thoth was a great man from Atlantis, extremely knowledgeable, materially as well as spiritually. He and his master architects knew the secrets of anti-gravitation from Lemuria, and the secrets for cutting the rock and using electro-ultra-sounds.Thoth founded villages, built temples and, just before his death, he had constructed what you now call the Great Pyramid.

But on Earth, the experts believe it to have been constructed by the Pharaoh Cheops.

Its not so. Of course, this is not the only mistake that the experts on Earth have made. On the other hand, the Pharaoh Cheops used this pyramid as it was meant to be used. Each time the great colonizers from Atlantis deemed that a country had the potential to become great, they built one.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Very good, flagged and starred, except for one thing:

The face on Mars was debunked recently with the new imaging technology that we have.
science.nasa.gov...

And even if it was still a face, I think that the star and planet formations themselves would be more important than a geologic anomaly.

The rest was good, though.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm having trouble loading as well, but can't wait to read a lot more. As a "recovering Catholic", I've always been very interested in the Vatican. One of my all time biggest questions was about the Vatican Observatory, and how much money is spent by the church looking at the stars. Don't know, always seemed a bit "pagan" to me, like astrology or something.
Anyway, can't wait to read more on these links.

Welcome home brother... I'm an old -03 groundpounder myself.

Sierra Foxtrot

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would really love to read the sites but the links do not load in either of my browsers. Could you give another link possibly? I would love to read about this! Thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I did a google search on this and it brings up the site "thehiddenrecords.com" but that is not working and neither is any other google reference to that site. Is this where you found the information?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The website isn't loading for me =(

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have been watching the movie since the website won't load. It is fascinating.
Ties everything together. Can't wait to be able to read and take notes.

Star and Flag.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join