It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Vatican Secret Revealed, Galactic Implications

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Interesting post. I have a thread on the Pyramids and the Arc and Ive found it very difficult to find anything on this Lion race, however snipets can be found .

the paschats and the crystal people are a leonine race from sirius

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Indeed the cats in Egyptian belief are the guardians of the underworld. But only if you want to believe in that sort or thing

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 667 The neighbour of the ]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

It seems to me that all religions and beliefs were pagan at some point through out our history...... Apart from the first one. Maybe thats the price of originality

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 667 The neighbour of the ]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I had a dream about this once that the earth appeared solid and the land masses were together as a whole with no water on the surface and it was smaller, it would have looked from space as other uninhabitable planets do to us now. Then when it grew the "splits" in the surface are what we now have as oceans and seas but I seen these are tears - literally tears on the surface and tears as in crying.

I never worked out what the earth was crying for, perhaps it is tears for it's burden.

Strange that your post should remind me of this.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Here is a large higher quality picture of the "face" for you:

Mars Face

I still can't load the webpages, so I really don't have much else to add to the thread at this point

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Do any of these links work?

I have been clicking for 24 hours and it never comes up.
I, obviously, have speedy enough internet service as to get on this page.

What if there is a bigger thing about to happen than anyone can imagine?

You want to see what's next?............Commit suicide.

Isn't that the end result of all religions? After death you go to a 'nicer' place than this?

Well go.........

and then report back to us what you find........

rusty

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
BTW, the straight lines on the picture of the face look somewhat interesting, but I'll bet you could find a face if you took a picture of Mt. Rushmore, Mt. Everest or Stone Mountain from space.

We need 'absolute proof' that someone other than ourselves is responsible for "something" in this universe.

Anybody?

Got any proof?

1 craft?

1 definitive picture?

1 piece of evidence?

1 'alien'?

They can tell me all day long how the world trade centers came down but we don't have a shred of 'proof' that we are not alone in the universe.

just 1 will do...................

rusty

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
1:14 Minutes into the Movie: Ring of Power [the best part]

Similiar Confirmation in the Book Thiaooouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet on how Moses was not a Hebrew but actually Egyptian, as Verified by the Alien Thoa.

1:14 Minutes into the Movie: Ring of Power [the best part] I took the time to type this out from the movie.

"Why did the Hebrew authors of the bible omit all of the important historical names of Egyptian Pharaohs? Why did they mix up historical fact with myths and legends?The big question is; What did they have to hide? Researchers of both bible and Egyptian History have concluded that the Hebrew authors of the bible covered up the fact that the Hebrews and the Egyptians shared the same royal bloodline.

But why why the cover up ? Because after the Egyptian people forced the Hebrew Hicops Kings out of Egypt the only way the Hebrews could continue ruling Egypt was to hide their Hebrew Identity from the Egyptian People. They did that by changing their Hebrew names to Egyptian Names and intermarrying with Egyptian Royalty Just like the Biblical Joseph Did.

By hiding their Hebrew identity the Hebrews continued to rule Egypt secretly as Egyptian royalty. They had to hide their Hebrew identity not just from the Egyptian they had to keep their royal Egyptian identity hidden within royal power circles and secret societies just as they have done to this day. The worlds biggest and best kept secrets is that the descents of the Hebrew pharaohs of Egypt have ruled through out history. Over the millennia they have left oceans of blood in their wake. they have murdered slaughtered cheated rob colonized and enslaved to fulfill their biblical covenant for eternal throne and one world empire."

Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet.

On the planet Naxiti, a planet of the eighth category, a man by the name of Xioxtin had just died. His Astral body was waiting to be reincarnated on Thiaoouba, when it was put to him, that instead, he might be the liberator of the Hebrews. He agreed to this and went to Earth as Moses.

Moses, then, was born in Egypt of Egyptian parents. His father was the equivalent of a sub-lieutenant in the army.

Moses was not born a Hebrew - that is yet another error in the Bible. The story of the little Hebrew baby set adrift in the water and rescued by a princess is very romantic, but incorrect.

What a shame! I always loved that story. Its quite wonderful - like a fairy story!

Fairy tales are indeed very pretty, but you must concern yourself with the Truth - not fantasy. Promise me that you will only report what is the Truth?

I was explaining then, that Moses was born in an Egyptian, military family. His fathers name was Lathotes. Until the age of ten, Moses played often with the Hebrew children. A pretty and amiable child, he was popular with the Hebrew mothers who indulged him with offerings of sweets. In turn, they won his heart and he came to love his Hebrew friends like brothers. This is why he was incarnated of course, but you must realize that, after having seen his life as Moses flash before him, and, after accepting to live that life, all details of it were erased from his memory. He passed through what certain Nagas have called The River of Oblivion - this happens whether one accepts or rejects a possible reincarnation. Of course, there is a reason for it."

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

deleted post
[edit on 22-3-2009 by gYvMessanger]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'd like to sincerely thank the OP for some very interesting and stimulating thoughts and i'm not even finished watching
. I'll be weeks following up and researching bits and pieces!!!, Unfortunately, this is the stuff divorces are made of lol
Starred and flagged!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Being a conspiracy theorist, it is almost as though a higher power does not want us to access those pages. I got the first page to come up but the links didn't load. Have not been able to get another page to come up and the archive link doesn't work for me.

This is the most intriguing post and link information I have seen in my short time here and the inability to read the links is frustrating.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theonlyrusty

Do any of these links work?

I have been clicking for 24 hours and it never comes up.
I, obviously, have speedy enough internet service as to get on this page.

What if there is a bigger thing about to happen than anyone can imagine?

You want to see what's next?............Commit suicide.

Isn't that the end result of all religions? After death you go to a 'nicer' place than this?

Well go.........

and then report back to us what you find........

rusty

So sorry bud I am monitoring them... All this dudes sites have been down since shortly after I posted this the other day... Weird...

Read through the 4 pages of posts... Some great points are made and this thread has a really mature inteligent base, and I respect all my peers out there!! We are all making for a better tomorrow... You can watch that movie I posted or go check out my new Crop Circles thread...

Obviously this will be a great topis once the sites are back up, I think we will shred doubt and foil ignorance

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

hey bud I think there is proof in the pudding, we are alive thus others must as well. Two articles last week alone talking about bacteria and organisms surviving in space.

The real questions are if they are watching, why not just say hi?

If they are not friendly, than what is their purpose?

I think its all just like this earth man, crime corruption, lies and deceit. Except on a galactic scale. Life follows trends, and I belive that if we are not privy to the particulars of the Galaxy it must be for the reason (assuming intelligent life is everywhere) that galactic matters are so huge, so immportant that we are still in our infancy and would have nothing to add. Do we need warp like in star trek to get invited? perhaps... but if your an intelligent being with access to the wonders of time and matter, you can probaly see the world as a whole and see past the BS. Our world is in turmoil from self inflicted tyranny. The elite rulers hate us for our love and freedom, they only wish to dominate us and control us. If I was an ALien (oh boy) I would be like... "Get the cameras set up! Theese Mo-Fo's are off the wall! Earth: the reality show....

Anyway, I hope that the sites will be back tomorrow monday, and we can research this guy now(I allready read the stuff) cause hes making his own religon on the weekends... thats weird to me

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

LOL I dont know about them shutting it down... It probaly got overloaded.. The sit had 750k visitors early this week... I dont feel that this info is much more than entertainment right now as long as the NWO is in control... But it breaks up the static you get from too much politics....

I mean clearly UFOS are spotted daily, but there arnt exactly helping us defeat the tyrants of the world... They seem to be just doing there thing, perhaps do to a galatic knowledge of Reincarnation or something, cause millions dieing doesnt concern them.

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Entertaining, yes. But the possibilities outweigh any entertainment. To know the truth you must go to their sources and determine if there is selective editing going on. I have only found one item thus far that I knew enough about to question.

I recently read a paper that stated the Sumarians were considered to be Nordic because of the shape of their skull. I have always believed evidence speaks to the probability that the Nordics came to this area very early in history. If Abraham was born in Ur, then he would likely be Nordic and if he was a Hykos king perhaps Sarai/Sarah was Egyptian. I have a fascination with the male Jews need to return to the wife's family for a mate and even to this day you are jew only if your mother is jew. Was the mother Egyptian? Are they the true royalty? That seems to be what is being said in the video. And is that the reason we have Jesus? and Joseph of Arimethea returning to England?

Well, I digress. So much to think about in so many areas that could have major impacts on humanity.

Edit to add my thanks for posting these links...I am sure they will work someday. The video was great.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by liveandlearn]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

here's the archived HiddenRecords.com page from 21..07.2007 (the most recent cached mirror availabe). It works absolutely fine, no loading errors. Seems to be the same content as the up-to-date version.

Complete Website (working, copy+paste the links):

Most recent cached site from 07/21/07
=> web.archive.org/web/20071021203454/thehiddenrecords.com

or...

All versions from '02 - '07
=> web.archive.org/web/*/thehiddenrecords.com

ALL OP LINKS (working, copy+paste the links):

Vatican Star Map (linked in OP as "START HERE PLEASE"):
=> web.archive.org/web/20071023075032/thehiddenrecords.com/vatican_solution.htm

Vatican Secrets (linked in OP as "VATICAN OBELISKS "):
=> web.archive.org/web/20071023075032/thehiddenrecords.com/vatican_secrets.htm

Mars Map (linked in OP as "MARS STAR MAP"):
=> web.archive.org/web/20071023075032/thehiddenrecords.com/mars.htm

Hope this helps. I didn't snoop around very much, but it looks like not much has changed since then.

//EDIT: buggy forum code... please copy + paste the link above. thanks.

///EDIT2: damned. please get some decent php coder and get your bb-code parser fixed, it's completely messed up.... a code tag that parses the code is pretty useful too...

[edit on 22.3.2009 by SiONiX]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SiONiX

Thank you for the link but when it brings up hidden records I can only get the front page. Honestly I am moderately computer literate. This is just weird.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I updated the post and converted every link from the OP. (last paragraph, you can't miss it) Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

It has nothing to do with speed. The web site has either crashed from the load and the owner does not have monitoring/has not noticed or it is over its bandwidth allocation. It has everything to do with the other side of the connection not your side.

In context to the thread, the rest of your response seems like gibberish. Suicide is also a very serious topic and should not be used for a point you are trying to make, as sarcasm or in your case as a flippant remark to other posters. You should never say that to someone. You seem to be lacking the maturity level for this discussion.

As to your other post and questions, I would venture to say that you are in essence asking rhetorical questions. Your questions do not seem to be sincere but a form of mockery to the topic and other posters.

More, on topic, OP, I see where some of this came from and is going, however, doesn't this seem Dan Brown-ish? Or at least from that perspective?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Being a conspiracy theorist, it is almost as though a higher power does not want us to access those pages.

It's the "digg" effect. Upload a link to digg and the volume of traffic it can generate to a site, particularly one on shared hosting, can overwhelm it and take it offline. Apparently there's an ATS effect as well!

Here's a quote from hiddenrecords.com:

"...it claims the gods of the ancients originated from another star system and they were flesh and blood. They were also our human ancestors."

So what exactly does that say about our fossil records? I mean, our DNA is 98% similar to a chimpanzee. Are chimps also descended from these gods? If we came from these extraterrestrials, then shouldn't we suddenly appear from out of nowhere in the fossil record? Our hominid ancestors left fossil records dating back millions of years, it just seems to shoot a big hole in the "alien origins" of man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join