It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st 2009--The BIG Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What's the special planetary alignment you are talking about?

I'm an astrologer (and also I'm having my birthday the 21st) so I've studied the heavens for that day a while back, and let me tell you there's no spectacular planetary alignment of planets. LOL
Just a new moon.

So?

Apart from that, I don't believe in the anti-christ and that kind of stories.
LOL. But well just pointing out the "powerful planetary alignment" part is way off.....

[edit on 31/3/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I am pretty confused now. I have seen people say anywhere between June 23 and July 22 as being 3.5 years into the final seven years.

Assuming that 21/12/2009 is the FINAL day of this 7 year period, can anyone confirm which date truly marks 3.5 years into this period? Please supply some mathematical calculations and equations that helped you arrive at this conclusion.

[edit on 4/4/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well this astrologer has recently written a book so I feel that I can publicly reveal who he is: His name is Robert Powell and he is the best sidereal astrologer on the planet.

And he has a very interesting theory regarding Barack Obama. He believes that Obama is not the Anti-Christ, but is rather a doppleganger of John the Baptist, announcing his arrival. Jordan Maxwell recently spoke about Obama's sun symbol being a sign of this arrival, like a coded message being sent to elites about what needs to be done to pave the way for this individual.

The reason Powell came to this conclusion is that the date the Anti-Christ was born, as I wrote earlier, was February 5, 1962. Obama was born exactly six months prior to that date...just as John the Baptist was born six months prior to Christ.

You can read more about it here:
www.realitysandwich.com... mp_coming_antichrist

and here:

www.realitysandwich.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
One more thing: Jeanne Dixon, who also predicted that the AntiChrist was born on February 5, 1962 also stated that before the Anti-Christ came he would have a "prophet" who came before him to announce the arrival of the Anti-Christ. And that this person coming before him would be the President of the United States.

More details of Dixon's account are in those links I provided.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This topic is getting interesting. One question I had: When the anti-christ comes isn't there supposed to be 7 years of peace? 7 years until we figure out what his true intentions are?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

One question I had: When the anti-christ comes isn't there supposed to be 7 years of peace? 7 years until we figure out what his true intentions are?

There is an issue with this as far as I can tell. supposedly at the start of the tribulation the beast will be all about peace, the world will love him, the new temple of god will be or will have been built. He will appear to befriend Israel until 3.5 years in he then turns on Israel and convinces all nations to attack.

What is confusing is during this period the two witnesses are supposed to appear as well. They will cause havoc for 1260 days (3.5 years.... sound familiar?)

Then the beast will rise up and destroy the 2 witnesses. After laying dead in the streets for 3 days god ressurects them and they float off to heaven and the war between god and the beast ensues.

Sorry I cannot find all these specific scriptures at the moment.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krahzeef
Interesting I suppose, If Hillary was president would people think she's the antichrist? I just find it amusing that a black guy becomes president and he most be the incarnation of evil.

Don't get me wrong I originally thought he'd make a change, but he's no different to the other puppets put in place apart from the false hope he has given.

Has their been a president who hasn't been accused of being the antichrist?

You know I was actually enjoying this thread until you pulled the Race card.
When will people get it through their heads this isnt about race! I could care less if the man was white, black, purple, indian, jew, muslim, superhero or a computer.

To the OP, this is the first thread of its type that I have actually enjoyed and researched. I find your time line to be on the mark for many other economic and stock market predictions. Keep up the good work, and give us some more information to nibble on!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
One more thing I found by accident............

2 Timothy 3

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

So in the end men shall love themselves? is this conceit or gay?
They will be envious, jealous ego manical loud mouths who hold no respect for their elders(parents). Have a sense of entitlement and love for all things selfish and sinful.

They will be liars with no affection for mankind and despise those who are godfearing and good. They will love themselves over god and turn away from god and deny him or his power.

They will be smart but they will never learn the truth.

This is quite interesting for something written so long ago.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i find this thread very interesting im just curious if they make up a fake birth certificate then how are we to know who it is ? do we just wait till that day to find out? i would rather know now.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

That is very interesting, thank you for explaining that. So if everyone is going to turn against Israel due to their wickedness then the anti christ is really only and anti-Israel turn coat that fools Israel into thinking it's the ally then directs the world against it?

Matthew has to be my favorite book but there is something interesting written about the tribulation there. The interesting part is about the connection of the end of the age and the return of Christ. Do you think it is possible that the bible isn't literally speaking about a mass destruction type of event...just massive chaos and people going at each others throats (kinda like what is going on right now)? If there was a war every one would be expecting Jesus to return. The bible says that at the end of the tribulation the sun and moon would not give light. What if this is just a Total Eclipse?

Matthew 24
3As He was sitting on (D)the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of (E)Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

4And Jesus answered and said to them, "(F)See to it that no one misleads you.

5"For (G)many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

6"You will be hearing of (H)wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.

7"For (I)nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be (J)famines and earthquakes.

8"(K)But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.

9"(L)Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and (M)you will be hated by all nations because of My name.

10"At that time many will (N)fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.

11"Many (O)false prophets will arise and will mislead many.

12"Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.

13"(P)But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.

14"This (Q)gospel of the kingdom (R)shall be preached in the whole (S)world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

ALSO - it states that the second coming will be a complete surprise.

37"For the (AV)coming of the Son of Man will be (AW)just like the days of Noah.

38"For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, (AX)marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that (AY)Noah entered the ark,

39and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the (AZ)coming of the Son of Man be.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny21

Alot of people know that Obama was born in Kenya (which borders the mid-east and Africa) ....

care to clarify this? Not the Obama stuff, I'm wondering how you figure Kenya borders the middle east and Africa. That's like saying France borders Scandinavia and Europe.

Could it be you're grasping at straws?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Alot of people know that Obama was born in Kenya (which borders the mid-east and Africa) ....

care to clarify this? Not the Obama stuff, I'm wondering how you figure Kenya borders the middle east and Africa. That's like saying France borders Scandinavia and Europe.

Could it be you're grasping at straws?

Maybe he meant Somalia.. I don't know, but most of the other information is kinda cool for prophecy theorists.

I really cant get plucky's lack of undergarments off my mind though.. hehe

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
there seems to be a trend where we have a few people who have started posts about mid July as being the beginning of the 7 year.
I started one myself.
I don't know What it is I know, I just know the catalyst will take place at around the middle of July.
Isreal signing a peace agreement with Palestine?
the dome on the rock somehow getting damaged?
or possibly even Harry getting given the thrown of England.

Again I have no real idea, just a gut feeling that something will occur.
being a new moon means total darkness if someone wanted to do an air strike on the 22nd.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny21

So this Christian astrologer (trained in the ancient tradition of the "Three Wise Men". Can he point out or diagram this alignment?

[edit on 14-5-2009 by palg1]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If the Treaty of Lisbon is ratified then supposedly we will have a "President of The European Union". Looking at the dates involved it seems that President could very possibly be sworn in right around this time.

Thus, fulfilling the Bible prophecy of The Antichrist.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Well this astrologer has recently written a book so I feel that I can publicly reveal who he is: His name is Robert Powell and he is the best sidereal astrologer on the planet.

And he has a very interesting theory regarding Barack Obama. He believes that Obama is not the Anti-Christ, but is rather a doppleganger of John the Baptist, announcing his arrival. Jordan Maxwell recently spoke about Obama's sun symbol being a sign of this arrival, like a coded message being sent to elites about what needs to be done to pave the way for this individual.

The reason Powell came to this conclusion is that the date the Anti-Christ was born, as I wrote earlier, was February 5, 1962. Obama was born exactly six months prior to that date...just as John the Baptist was born six months prior to Christ.

You can read more about it here:
www.realitysandwich.com... mp_coming_antichrist

and here:

www.realitysandwich.com...

Well, John The Baptist would be considered the prophet and Jesus the Christ. But generally, in Bible prophecy it is considered that The Antichrist is the First Beast. The False Prophet is generally thought to be the Second Beast.

It is the Second Beast that causes all to receive the 666, not The Antichrist. Hollywood, pop culture, and new age Christianity teachings have confused that. I understand that in today's pop culture it is The False Prophet that people refer to as The Antichrist.

But actually, Obama would be The Antichrist and the one coming after him would be The False Prophet, based on the actual Bible itself. Remember, the First Beast is simply a man, a worldwide political and military leader, such as let's say a US President. The Second Beast is the actual end times worldwide global dictator that is worshiped like a God and makes everyone receive his mark, name, or number. The Second Beast is The False Prophet.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Red Cloak]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If the whole antichrist thing is real and happens in the near future, how much proof will people on this site need? How the msm would cover the news would be interesting as well. How do they plan on pulling off putting the mark of the beast on seven billion people anyway? Two months from now this post will be history, nothing will happen. It would be pretty cool if something big did happen, let's just end the world already, he heh heh

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

How do you put the mark on 6 billion people?
you tell them that it will make them just like God.

People are like sheep an will easily follow the flock rather than think for themselves.

It has been proven time and time again that people will blindly follow a new movement if it sounds remotely true.
Global warming anyone?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You suggest AI, a sentient being, a supercomputer, there was a similar thread in this forum suggesting the Technological Singularity preached by R. Kurzweil. So the interested should be looking at AI, Transhumanist, Futurist, Singularity groups around the world, i pretty much know where i would start looking.

The Internet was born 1962. (Munkey, that could be the chip that connects you to the ubiquitos net, the mark. I bet IBM Blue Gene will play an integral part in this).

[edit on 2009/5/14 by reugen]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is probably the most fun thread I have come across since I signed up. What and interesting concept. Can't say I put too much trust in it, but it's really interesting, nonetheless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join