It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st 2009--The BIG Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Several years ago I met a Christian astrologer (trained in the ancient tradition of the "Three Wise Men"....which is a very different astrological method than today's astrologers use) who told me that on July 21st 2009 there would be an extraordinary number of planetary alignments that, in and of themselves, would be highly powerful. But that day contained numerous alignments...you could say it's an alignment of alignments.

And on the very next day, July 22nd 2009, we will have the largest and longest total solar eclipse of the 21st century.

He predicted that a "man" would be crowned as leader of the world on that day, July 21st 2009.

And this man would be no ordinary man, rather an incarnation of Satan. And he would rein for 3 1/2 years....so that his rule would end right around the time of the 2012 Mayan Calendar prophecy.

As for how it would end, he said that would be clearly up to humanity. Either we would bow down to him and allow the New World Order to accomplish their terrifying goals, or humanity would resist him and fight him. He said that even a small group of people resisting would be sufficient just as long as they clearly "saw him for what he was." If the resistance took place, humanity would be saved and we would have a total (and wonderful) rebirth of politics, culture, and economic life.

www.antichristsurvivalguide.blogspot.com

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm going to guess someone, likely Tony Blair or someone high in the European hierarchy. The people here in the United States in DC are too incompetent for such a thing I believe. Same goes for the UN. Otherwise the only other possible group to have someone rise like that would Vladimir Putin or another Russian.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny21

As for how it would end, he said that would be clearly up to humanity. Either we would bow down to him and allow the New World Order to accomplish their terrifying goals, or humanity would resist him and fight him. He said that even a small group of people resisting would be sufficient just as long as they clearly "saw him for what he was." If the resistance took place, humanity would be saved and we would have a total (and wonderful) rebirth of politics, culture, and economic life.

www.antichristsurvivalguide.blogspot.com

By now, isn't it already decided? Humanity has already decided, yes? We humans don't decide based on nothing, we already have a basis to build our decision on. Therefore it has already been decided.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You say the 22nd there would be a unusually long solar eclipse, but the day before there would be an extraordinary alignment, what alignment in this, I cant be the only one curious about this?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I found this date a while ago because the Bible describes a period of 1260 days. This date is about 1,252 from December 21, 2012 unless I counted wrong.
www.countdown.org...

"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast that the image of the beast should both speak & cause that as many as would not worship the beast to be killed" (Rev. 13:15)

This "Image of the Beast", also described in Bible prophecy as the "Abomination of Desolation", is likely to be some kind of incredibly high-tech supercomputer, linked to the New World Order's telecommunications network.

Scripture says it will speak and somehow "cause those who refuse to worship it to be killed." Jesus said that when you see this image standing "in the holy place...then shall be Great Tribulation such as the world has never known." (Mat. 24:15-21)

A good part of the Book of Revelation describes in horrific detail the terrible pestilences, plagues & nightmarish monsters that God lets loose to tribulate the Antichrist forces, who are trying to wipe out all who refuse to take the Mark of the Beast.

The Bible spells it out in years, months & days exactly how long this period of Great Tribulation will be...3-1/2 years, or 42 months, or 1260 days (Rev. 12:6,14).

So on the day that the Antichrist breaks the covenant & sets up his image in Jerusalem the countdown of the exact number of days until the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will begin!

So whats this about breaking a covenant? I believe they are speaking of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem..

[edit on 19-3-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The covenant that is being spoken of the is the covenant that the Antichrist makes with the Jews for protection and their safety in the land of Israel. He breaks it 3 1/2 years later when he demands that the world worships him.

Also, I actually did the math the other night. From July 10, 2009 until December 21, 2012 is 1,260 days.

@the OP: According to the Bible, the outcome of the situation involving the world dictator has nothing to do with what man wants. In Revelation, we see that three and a half years later, Jesus comes back and ends it, before man can destroy himself.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

From what I see over here in Europe, the people are in love with Barack Obama, so if it is going to be an American that is going to be the Antichrist, I could totally see him being it. I personally don't think that he will be though.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The only person that has potential to be the antichrist on this world stage would be Obama. I tend to not believe that the antichrist would be such a bad thing. The antichrist only breathes life into the beasts plan. This would be a time for people to choose which way they want to follow. Be they marked by god or the beast is their choice.

"The Kingdom of Heaven is within you" -Jesus

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't posted again...I've been busy fighting battles on several fronts. Here's some more info on the subject:

The Christian Astrologer I spoke of hypothesized that if, through this astrological-method, the Three Wise Men were able to know the time and place Jesus was born, then it could also be possible to predict the time and place the Anti-Christ would be born. And here's what he found:

1) That on February 5th 1962 in the Mid-East, an actual birth of Satan took place on Earth.
2) And that on July 21st 2009, something very very big would happen, most likey that he would be crowned world-leader in Jerusalem and that the full, complete, incarnation of Satan would take place in him at that time and that he'd rule for 3 1/2 years.

Now, that birthdate was also the day that the famous on-again/off-again "psychic" Jeanne Dixon (who foresaw the Kennedy assasination and called the White House to warn them) recieved a vision that the Anti-Christ was born. So it was something of a famous day. I knew that if it was true, if he was actually born on that day, that he would have a fake birth certificate....because there's no way he could have any power if people actually knew the real time and place he was born.

Alot of people know that Obama was born in Kenya (which borders the mid-east and Africa) and that he faked his birth certificate for that reason, but nobody's really considered that he might have also faked his birth certificate because he wanted to conceal the real day he was born.

I'll do another post whenever I have more time and relay all the information about just how the planets will line up on July 21st 2009. As I said, each of these alignments has been very powerful in the past...we've had many events throughout history occur during those alignments. But as I said, that day coming up is an alignment of alignments so we know it'll be huge.

Thanks everyone, I'll do a post as soon as I can because it's very important information that needs to get out there.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny21

It is good I have little need for undergarments, but the chair is not so lucky.

Please, please, please..."THE BIG DAY" is insufficient warning. Please, next time, preface this with a "intense doom forthcoming" or "doom-level red-alpha" or something. I love fresh doom as much as anyone else, but do need an advanced window of warning.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmm, I first thought sceptical of this information, but then I checked
up on it with my sources, and it really isn't far from the truth.

[edit on (28/3/09) by Wehali]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Interesting I suppose, If Hillary was president would people think she's the antichrist? I just find it amusing that a black guy becomes president and he most be the incarnation of evil.

Don't get me wrong I originally thought he'd make a change, but he's no different to the other puppets put in place apart from the false hope he has given.

Has their been a president who hasn't been accused of being the antichrist?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Could you provide some type of proof? For all we know you could be making it up. Personally I don't any of this crap.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef

The new world leader is from Europe......and I have HIS name....:-)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
reply to post by Krahzeef

The new world leader is from Europe......and I have HIS name....:-)

Is it Bono? Mick Jagger? Is this really about the head of the UN? Why is everyone being so secretive about this?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If this prophecy is true, then we could narrow this down to Joe Biden. Obama was sworn into office on Jan. 20th 2009. July 21st is almost exactly 6 months later. That would leave 3 1/2 years left, almost exactly, for the rest of the presidential term. Which of course means, Joe Biden will be president for 3 1/2 years. This shows that Joe Biden is the number 1 candidate for Antichrist according to this prophecy.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I doubt the anti Christ is going to be an American.

America is completely in control of Israel and the Jewish lobby. If anywhere
the anti Christ will be crowned in Israel. The Jews laugh at how Americans
think they are in control, as they're not able to do anything without the
permission of the Jews, without the permission of Israel.

Why do you think your country is sending these insane amounts of money
to Israel, these insane amounts of military resources and equipment? When
Israel calls, America listens.. when the Jews call, America listens.

[edit on (31/3/09) by Wehali]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

How do you figure that means biden will be POTUS for 3 1/2 years?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
...And just when I was looking forward to a good, trouble-free birthday, too.

Bummer.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krahzeef
Interesting I suppose, If Hillary was president would people think she's the antichrist? I just find it amusing that a black guy becomes president and he most be the incarnation of evil.

Don't get me wrong I originally thought he'd make a change, but he's no different to the other puppets put in place apart from the false hope he has given.

Has their been a president who hasn't been accused of being the antichrist?

It never friggin fails. As soon as someone mentions Obama in a negative light someone always pulls the race card.

Give it a rest already. People hate the guy because he is a lying scumbag who is leading us ever further down this dark road. America was duped.

As for the OP . . . nice stuff, but I need some proof.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join