It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st 2009--The BIG Day

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

So in the end men shall love themselves? is this conceit or gay?
They will be envious, jealous ego manical loud mouths who hold no respect for their elders(parents). Have a sense of entitlement and love for all things selfish and sinful.

They will be liars with no affection for mankind and despise those who are godfearing and good. They will love themselves over god and turn away from god and deny him or his power.

They will be smart but they will never learn the truth.

This is quite interesting for something written so long ago.

I think the passage is speaking of conceit. Isn't it ironic how today so many people (often athiest) think they are so smart and full of logic, open to all kinds of information, constantly learning yet never learning the truth. It sounds like this passage is talking about people today. With access to any book ever written, any movie ever made, any music ever played, television and the internet we are always learning, but look at us here on sites like this one; banging our heads against the screan trying to find the truth. Very ironic and sorta scary.....

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
reply to post by getreadyalready

Many things are not apparent until much later!

this i think is the single most intelligent thing anyone has said on here.....everyone is expecting something right here and now and are not thinking of the ripple effect.

I agree!!! We may not be aware of who may have been crowned on this day, and whoever may not have been crowned as a king or President. For all we know they could have been crowned deamon high priest master at a Satan worshiping session, that we would not be privy too untill much later. Most of the predictions of the Bible that have come true only make since after the fact and then we are like oh yea that makes perfect since now... Because we think in a certain way and expect one thing when in reality what happens fits the prediction but not in the box we built.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
this thread needs a bump up. it's still valid.

i've made some discoveries that are in line with this one posted in this thread here

link

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Many things are not apparent until much later!

Very interesting OP. First time today came across it. How did OP or his informant knew? Which one amongst the shadow govt had been crowned the leader back then?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join