It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st 2009--The BIG Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm no expert here but I am pretty damn positive that most sects of Christianity denounce those who practice astrology and anything of a metaphysical nature. It is not my intent to be argumentative at all. I know many people that have a strong belief in traditional ideaology that practice in the 'arts'. I just wonder how this is done in good conscience when the very religion they adhere to forbid against in. Perhaps I'm missing something. If so, please enlighten me. I never insult or condemn anyone sharing information or thoughts.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That 1260 days, as I read it has long come and gone. If one prophetic day is a year, we're talking about the predominance of the Catholic Church, whose power was broken by the printing press and the actions of Martin Luther and others.

Come on, guys. You can't just cherry pick a scripture, pull it completely out of context, ignore the prophecies just before and just after the one you select.

Those prophecies were for a glimpse into the future of the Christians, AT THE TIME WRITTEN.

Many have already been fulfilled. Bing, Bing, Bing. Parallel with secular history.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Her eyes glazed she says "I didnt lie".....

"REally, i didnt lie" "Believe me" then her red eyes shift slowly but in a jerking motion to the right, then again to the left.....

The Antichrist is a woman and her name is Nancy Pelosi.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
May be I am the anti-christ. I'm Jewish and I was born on the 21st of July. It would be so cool to run the world, even if it were for only 3.5 years.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Blair's Middle East solution 7:36
Former British Prime Minister talks Middle East peace with CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
edition.cnn.com...
Source: CNN
Added On May 14, 2009

"Former British Prime Minister and special Middle East envoy Tony Blair spoke to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in Washington Thursday about the prospects for peace in the region."
www.voanews.com...

Edit: But he's been on it since 2007, and utterly failed some says, appointed by G. Bush. I dont think Tony Blair will bring a peaceful solution until july 2009, seems impossible. Instead of peace talks and peace envoys led by humans, someone could introduce a neutral part, a superhuman intelligence (AI) that suggest a solution for long lasting peace in the middle east and especially between Israel- Palestine. Just a 2 cent thought.

[edit on 2009/5/15 by reugen]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
woooooooooaaaaa slow down on the prophosies lol im up to my neck in remembering all of them lol

if it happens i might join ya lol

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Going off of 1962, Wiki lists these people as being born in 1962 (or at least those that could be of Anti-Christ material, i.e. a politician or someone of royalty):

January 14 – Michael McCaul, American politician
January 21 – Tyler Cowen, American economist
January 22 – Mizan Zainal Abidin,current Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia
January 30 – King Abdullah II of Jordan
February 13 – Aníbal Acevedo Vilá, American politician
May 30 – Timo Soini, Finnish politician
July 5 – Amrozi bin Nurhasyim, Indonesian terrorist
July 26 – Sergei Kiriyenko, former Prime Minister of Russia
August 26 – Princess Lalla Meryem of Morocco
November 3 – Gabe Newell, American business executive
November 3 – Jacqui Smith, UK Home Secretary
December 30 – Alessandra Mussolini, Italian politician

I never thought of King Abdullah II of Jordan. Could be someone to consider.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm a little late in posting this.
But it really struck a chord in me when I read the date you gave.

Does anyone remember the big press corespondents party held at the white house? Wanda sykes was there, obama made some funnies.

I've long been following him as a candidate for the antichrist.
He made a joke....
"I predict my next 100 days will be so successful, that they'll be done in 72. And on the 73 I shall rest.

Well what really got me was the blatant reference towards Genesis.

When I looked at the calender just to mark that 72-73rd day in my head, what do you guys think they fell on?

July 20, 2009 being when his next 100 days are to be accomplished. If you really want to read into his words.
July 21, 2009, being his day of rest.

Hmmm.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

You can see where he makes the comment at the 2 min 30 mark
the video was made 05/09/09 ,

edited the correct date of speach
from the date of the speach until 21st of July is 72 days,

[edit on 17-5-2009 by munkey66]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by munkey66]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ahhh well thank you very much for posting it.
I was a little rushed in that post earlier.

Maybe my count was because I counted the day he said it. Or maybe you did? I don't know the math is a little fuzzy for me this morning.

Well whats your take on that?
Anyone thinking it was along the lines of a creepy god complex remark, that he knew he could broadly announce his victory date, and receive a round of laughter and applause for?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

What I get from it. Is that the antichrist being alive, and known to the world does not necessarily mean the biblical End times have started. More so, he makes an unholy covenant with God's chosen people, the people and tribes of Israel. From the moment he signs his name on this "peace treaty" that starts the clock ticking for 7 years, maybe not down to the second, but the first round of tribulation's does not begin until this happens.

What's really more damning about Obama, in light with this understanding of I have of scripture is this:

Just look at the ME board, tons of threats of war, of israel being wiped off the face of the world, of impending world war as a result of ME crisis's.

If the general population was suddenly kicked, thrown and put out on thier asse's as far as thier happy view on the world, and they needed an answer, a plan. Who is the only person in the world that could sell it, with no problems, and once again with applause, tears, and the support of the WORLD behind him.

Meh. I could rant.

Everyone wants to blame the bilderbergers or whatever. In my mind theres no way, a bunch of old been behind the scenes for bankers could set on a world stage and get thier agenda done. But what they can do is, provide the funding, and the background for one who can. Take a step further with the illuminati and the deep satanic cults there. Whose to say Obama, has not been prepped primed, and given the green light to run things, but to also keep those who put him there in very high favor.

I'll stop though, I'd like to hear some discussion on the points and scenarios I just played out.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you guys are paying close attention, you would also note the popes recent visit to Israel and the message he sent out when he was there. Certainly there is a conflict on the horizon when it comes to Israel. I am sure Obama is ready to step in and take care of it.

So, if July 22 marks 3.5 year mark, then we should expect to see the destruction of Israel and rebuilding to begin soon.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ comes as a demi-god World Teacher for all religions together under one global government with UFOs and with Nephilim.

We live in the End Times. Trust me. We can know.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
edit: nvm my post, misread the OP

NASA eclipse 2009
wikipedia eclipse 2009

[edit on 17/5/2009 by GypsK]

[edit on 17/5/2009 by GypsK]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I wouldn't so much as say, that it marks the 3, and a half year mark. Cause that would mean we have already gone through a majority of the seals. And other than the occasional blood red moon, mine has been seen without a 1/3 of the stars falling to earth.

No I think we are literally on the steps to hitting the old times.
What I get out of the whole 2012 thing is, not a time of destruction, but regardless the prophecy or theory by who, the one major thing I see that connects them all is change. Great change.

If we were to see a july date for the unholy covenant, and I hope I'm not the only one who comes on here when it happens saying I told you so, but I'm sure those that are aware will recognize it for what it is. But if we were to see a july date, that as has already been said, would put the start of the Great Tribulation-A time humanity has never seen, if the days weren't shortened no one would live.

The two seem to match up.

As far as Obama stepping in, that's what really makes me eye him as the AC. Everyone says, "Oh they've been trying peace over there for years, I wouldn't hold my breath."
But as far as I've seen, Obama's agenda and plan seem to be set in stone, regardless of how the news spins it, no one can put any blame on him, and anything he wants, he gets. I think if anyone could pull off a peace stint over there, it'd HAVE to be him.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by ThirdJohnAdams]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
The Anti-Christ comes as a demi-god World Teacher for all religions together under one global government with UFOs and with Nephilim.

huh. I'd love to see the reference you speak of. I've always heard that the Anti-Christ will be the political ruler and he'll have a another person thats in charge of the one world religion. but UFOs and *who knows*? really? I'll be waiting for those quotes.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think Obama has his place, but I doubt he is the AC, I think he will be the one who welcomes the AC and gives him/her/it to the people of the world.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I agree with you completely, in a sense.
In my eyes; the second, which I'm sure he will, that he signs any lasting peace treaty with Israel, hes the antichrist.

However, with his mass public popularity, especially with the college generation, good god, the hottest girls would actually screw him over me, pure evil I swear. The man's not attractive lol. Sorry the beer has me ranting.

I do think that with his popularity, he would ALSO be the best person to introduce, a new figure whom the world would worship,with him being the false prophet.

I have no proofs other than what I've seen happen and said with my own eyes.

But as a former Christian who lost his faith, I'd be a fool and anyone else would, to not recognize this man's true agenda.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Obama could very well be the AC, doin things like asking Israel to give back Golan heights to Syria and having Israel to sign in a 2 state plan is going to be far from peace....The AC is gonna be the person who thinks he can do miracles and bring about world peace when his plans are gonna miserably fail and thats when WW3 wil start....
I always thought the 'Son Of Man' to be either the antichrist or the false prophet, I mean think about it....Jesus is the son of God and is acclaimed to have the same powers as that of the father, the prophets were the messengers of god and brought the 'word of God'. So where does the 'Son of man' come in...? The son of man is just another man who thinks he's gonna bring about miracles but is gonna miserably fail....Thats how I see it, otherwise why would anyone call him 'Son of man'. If this 2 state plan is brought about in mid july, that could very well be the beginning of the 7 year tribulation...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

There is one important detail that I think people are missing. President Bush made agreements with Israel in exchange for military support in 2006 that would make the 3 and this date July 20-22 of high significance because at that time the two nations were in agreement, now if Obama changes his stance, he could in fact be in a breach of that agreement. It's like the good cop bad cop system. That system helped get Obama elected.

So heres the 7 year tribulation according to me. 2005-july 09= first half (wars betwwen US and Iraq, Israel and Hamas)

July 09- December 2012 (World war, destruction of Israel with goal of one world government to be established in height of Israels destruction in 2012.) We should see this thing begin to wrap up in summer of 2012 during the London Olympics when ZION is established.

Here something sinister though. Obama may be dubbed AC and I can't say that I agree or disagree. But if you pay close attention to scritpure it is a plan to divide and conquer to later have Jesus (good cop) come back to run the one world governement from Israel, get it? Many christians already are in support of a one world government without even knowing perhaps, by accepting that Jesus will return and become king of the new world that is acceptance of the new deal right?? So which ever side wins, we still end up with a one world government. According to this prophecy.

Now let's take a closer look at Obama. Some of the research I have uncovered shows that Obama was present in Kenya, the very same time that Matreiya was there and performed so called miracles.

The antichrist is just a smoke screen. It is there so that you may be morally or religiously compelled to oppose so that believers would then willingly take their own mark and the game of divide an conquer gets underway. In the end though, there is no solution, just a one world government, with the same powerful bloodlines that have been running things for thousands of years. It is a giant con job that only organized religion could pull off so well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join