It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st 2009--The BIG Day

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

You may have a point but only if we can prove how the race/skin color factor played a role in christian doctrines. I myself believe that organized religions in general are used as cover for a lot of tribalism.

However, I can't help but being fascinated by christian prophecies. If and when a prophecy finally happens, my gut instinct tells me it’s not going to be like anything any human had ever imagined. Those who are literally salivating at the though might be the one who will get served in the end.

So even as a potentially Luciferian myself, I get excited.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have another thought. What if we take the book of revelations literally. It says that the end will come when the moon no longer gives off light, when the stars fall from the sky, etc. Let's just discuss this moon not giving light business. As everyone on this forum is probably aware, on Oct 19 2009, NASA is going to bomb the moon. If something goes wrong, it may not give light anymore. Also interesting is that in some religions they believe that in the end, the moon will be split in half.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well, 21st is just under a week away now. I have almost lost hope that something big is going to take place. Can you blame me though? How many times have we heard about this 7 year covenant and the remaining 3.5 years to follow? The date when change is meant to take place keeps changing because nothing happens on the days it's meant to take place.

Whether it is good change or bad change, it seems like a change humanity needs to grasp but is always just short of reaching.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Don't jump the gun yet. This Biblical Prophecy--esp. Daniel's Time Line---has been accurate to the very day for centuries so I can't say why it would suddenly be fallible now. Keep watching, something is going to happen. Revelations talks about a man who will basically throw a stepping stone in front of Israel just immediately prior to the 7 year period. Remember Obama, a few weeks ago, spoke out against Israel? First time for an American President. Things are definitely changing.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Is this the site of the person you are talking about?

If so he is a good friend of our family and I will contact him for questions about this time.

If nothing else, this is still one of my favorite sites to look at when I am not full time on ATS!

www.3wisemenessentials.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I wonder if the Tony Blair headlines from today are leading up to this! Also, people mentioned Putin, and Obama gave him a lot of one on one time during the visit to Russia, and Medvedev is touting the New World currency. Canada's Prime Minister, and Al Gore are added to the list of people pushing for a New World Order.

Things are heating up, but I think July 21st is too early to see a major development, but who knows?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If it were a particular 'person' My guess would be the president of Russia who has taken the position of President of the United Nations, it being a revolving position, but the timeing for this conspiracy would be a possible match.

I think that the day of the US super power has come to a fizzling halt and it will be the Russians or Chinese who take the place of the most probable person to become 'the' antichrist.

Noone ever seems to suspect China, but hey they are against all religions and want world dominance, so dont you think they should be in the running too?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

You are right on with your Russian guess, Russia will lead the battle of Armegeddon.

I posted this at another thread but actually meant to post it here:

A picture of the New World Currency, just unveiled at the G8:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
dosn't the u.s. have a pact to defend isreal?
and dosn't obamanation already seem to be breaking that pact?
forgive me if i'm wrong?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by antar

You are right on with your Russian guess, Russia will lead the battle of Armegeddon.

I posted this at another thread but actually meant to post it here:

A picture of the New World Currency, just unveiled at the G8:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Yes, and I wonder how many people understand that the words "unity in diversity" on that coin is an oxymoron. There can never be unity in diversity. The two labels represent opposing ideologies.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gammaman

The moons light is from the sun, tony blair has been favored as the next EU president.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny21

Obama was born August 4, 1961

From what you've posted about the birth of the Antichrist, then obama cannot be considered anymore.

He is too old.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Nothing is going to happen but the end of the age of Pisces.

Is the "Age of Aquarius" supposed to start on July 20/21/22? If so, I wonder if the New Age "Maitreya" will make his appearance then. He is, after all, supposed to usher in the Age of Aquarius.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You crazy goofs and your prophecies!

Greedy old men playing global monopoly with real world assets not exciting enough for ya?

It doesn't take a god to end the world, just some rich d-bags.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I love fresh doom as much as anyone else, but do need an advanced window of warning.
[edit on 26-3-2009 by pluckynoonez]

I don't know that I agree with the OP - but I do know that your words are some of the most sublime I have ever read! Pure genius. I plan to use this statement as soon, and as often, as possible in the first available conversational opportunity . Do I have your permission?

P.S. I probably won't give you credit anyway, 'cause I want it to appear that I was the one clever enough to come up with it. (sorry for the intentional, forthcoming plagiarism)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

July 22 2009... This date also coincides with a "Technology Downing." But if what you say is true.... And the Antichrist comes before Nostradamus predicted... Will you stand with me?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Your friends full of crap

The mayan calender doesnt end at 2012, its simply the end of a cycle. The mayan calender is actually a complex web of three seperate calenders that intertwine, and there are a number of almost endless combinations.

This prediction is being added to the incorrect prophecies thread, and will be removed if and an apology will be issued if Im wrong (havent been wrong yet)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well, I try to do this as often as I can whenever I see predictions on ats and this time is no different, so with no furher adue, here goes.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN>>>>PERIOD!!!!!!!!
I'll see you in a few days and accept your apology for making this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
There is going to be an eclipse but i checked with NASA and didn't see any alignment of any kind.

What alignment is the OP talking about? Because on the Solar System as far as i know, and I ran a planetary alignment for those days, there is no planetary alignment.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I see that your thread has been put at the top of the list, yet of course you don't post the predictions which have actually come to pass.

This shows a lot of bias, and more so of whatever moderator/s are helping you.

Oh and BTW, nowhere did i say i agree with the OP. In fact I have been even asking for proof of a planetary alignment, since none will occur in those two days.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join