It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] This is not a game.. ????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
how many usernames are members allowed to have? i think this is just a game made up by at least 5 people having lots of different usernames to mess around with everyone.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think Shoktek needs to put an end to the confusion before people start throwing accusations around.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You can have as many u.names as e-mail accounts.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You can have as many u.names as e-mail accounts.

I have a co-worker who wants to join, but when he tried, he was asked to provide an email address that is not a free one ?

why is that ?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My GUESS would be to prevent someone from having a bunch of accounts, or make it harder for a banned member to get back in.

Al

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
5 IS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING. Somebody should ban his ass. It's just getting really tired. I got it 2.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
What next, a member named 666 claiming to be the devil?

Hey, my names Bob, and i AM the Devil.......

Worship me for i shall smite thou God...jk
Dont get pissed...

Now, to this "5" fellow...want me to smite him too? Seriously, i think hes a Mod or somebody, because he says that the Mods are bad guys and stuff, then they try and defend that by putting that FTR is the only place for Ring clues...then they put that in the Source...seems totally part of the Game.

-The Devil

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Why is it that U too have made posts 666, but you don't have any points?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
Why is it that U too have made posts 666, but you don't have any points?

Posts in certain forums (such as this one) don't award any points.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh... Got It

I didn't know this Forum didn't give out points...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have just recieved another U2U from "5", one which makes some interesting accusations. I'm not privy to believing the information contained therein, however, as part of his message is his claiming to be part of a certain "ancient line" (which I won't elaborate on, at this point in time). If anyone else recieved a similar message, I'm interested to know what it might say. It already appears others are trying to keep their knowledge secret, so if anyone that is still without a group, or anyone that has a place in their group would like an addition, send me a U2U and I will add what knowledge I've obtained to the cause.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yeah I got one.

Do we have a spam button?

'
'

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
update: 5 decided to U2U me so i just deleted it without looking, im seriously going to take him out if he starts up again

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I got the first one but none of the consecutive emails. This "5" person is quite a shady person. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Heres a part of a U2U he sent to me- it sounds as if hes trying to get people to turn over the rings to him if they find them. Heres what it said:

"and am empowered to reward all those who turn over the ring-words"

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Heres a part of a U2U he sent to me- it sounds as if hes trying to get people to turn over the rings to him if they find them. Heres what it said:

he wants us to tell him what we know about find the rings and then he'll use it for his own personal gain...

5 is not a mod,.. and not part of the game....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

he wants us to tell him what we know about find the rings and then he'll use it for his own personal gain...

Agreed

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Nephilim__]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by TekNo88

yeah, i meant to add that in there. No one fall for 5 and his mind tricks!

[Edited on 4/20/2004 by TekNo88]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Can anyone send me in the right direction to decode the latest clues... mayby it's another web site or something?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join