It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I've asked BIAD about this and recalls something at DugWay Proving Grounds
that was just beginning when he escaped.

"Note the manner of facial decoration (apparently these primitives of that time referred to
this decoration as 'war paint'), dress, and similarity of these entities to BIAD.
It's very clear that they were created solely as support minions to BIAD.
The hair, appearing to be pulled severely back and bound tight, is probably indicative that
the permo-wigs of these entities were uncontrollable, or have not been through their
training regimen yet."

Proffessor Shaw told him that the experiments that were done on him at the Utah site
were to advance the Military and possibly create a 'Super-Soldier'
It may well be that this plan was altered to create 'Amusement-beings' for grunts and
the like.
BIAD is at this moment rubbing his thighs which indicates he's remembering bad things.

"Equally clear, from their manner of motion and activities, these entities are clearly of
the 'demonic' genre. They seem to be devoid entirely of facial expression, and may be
some sort of bio-automatons.
It remains unclear why the minions were never united with their intended master mind,
but rumor has it they are still waiting for that merger, somewhere in an underground base... "

That'll be the drugs... BIAD speaks of cocktails and I can only assume he means many
drugs mixed together... he did speak of a small umbrella in the top of the glass, but he's
mumbling so much right now that it's difficult to keep up.

"There are at least four different viso-scenes of these entities (all in the primitive 2D of the time)
that have been verified as authentic, but beware - there are a plethora of counterfeits.
To this day, it is uncertain where Mr. Palmer disappeared to.
Conspiratorial speculation is that he was kidnapped and placed in some sort of biostasis in the
same location as the clone demons, and there awaits activation by BIAD, right along with them."

The Man/Girl who is now rocking back and forth, says there was a man visiting the Proving Ground
-who called himself Palmer, but BIAD thinks his first name was 'Harry'... and he wore glasses.
He recalls him shouting "there's no need to blow the bloody doors off!" but he will not expand on
the subject.
I'll have to go... he's now pulling his dress hem over his head... aw heck, what a sight... back soon.

Edit:
This image was picked up on a 'Rad-Cam' -just outside the BadLands.

edit on 30-12-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

So, the behind the scenes question is - how close are you to the Compound do you think?

About a day or a day and a half travel time. I'm thinking at the moment that he will find what was left at the ledge camp (the Green Man, etc.), and before he can start tracking from there, Macallister's people will find HIM, just like they did Maggie.

That camp site must be along what is known as a "natural line of drift" - Maggie and the boy found it and camped there, Chumley and company found it and camped there, and it 's logical to conclude that neno and company will find it and camp there. being on a natural line of drift is also good reason for the Macallister boys to keep an eye on the place - it attracts traveling strangers.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You seem to be accident prone of late. get to healing, and try to avoid dangerous stuff like cooking and heating! I heartily recommend cereal and candy bars - no heating required!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Proffessor Shaw told him that the experiments that were done on him at the Utah site
were to advance the Military and possibly create a 'Super-Soldier'
It may well be that this plan was altered to create 'Amusement-beings' for grunts and
the like.
BIAD is at this moment rubbing his thighs which indicates he's remembering bad things.

I'm tending towards the "super soldier" explanation - they are obviously packaged that way to allay suspicion, so they can get close to administer the death blow! I mean, look at 'em! The lights are on, but no one is home!

Edit:
This image was picked up on a 'Rad-Cam' -just outside the BadLands.

I know that edifice in the photo looks like a restaurant or fueling station, but I believe it is in reality a facility for mining and refining radioactive elements. There were already deposits of uranium in that area, and when the war struck, well, it sort of "enhanced" things....

At first I thought it was a coal tipple, also a staple facility in that area.

ETA: Your most recent avatar reminds me of one of my recurring dreams, involving a woman on a hilltop, backlit by an electrical storm, with bright blue bolts of lightning flying from her fingers. The only real difference is tht mine was wearing a black dress, rather than the red one. I never figured out what it means through the years, but I believe now it was telling me to watch for BIAD avatar changes!

edit on 2011/12/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu & BIAD

'Rad-Cam' - not sure what it means but I bet you that's the name for Mac's surveillance cams and we'll just sick to the as a name.

About that pic - lol - I thought it was a drive through mortuary.

And yeah, the accident thing. Must have had to do with being up every thirty minutes for the last day to rub the belly of a sick bunny - it's got me tired, thus, prone to accidents. Better excuse than I'm just clumsy.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by nenothtu & BIAD

'Rad-Cam' - not sure what it means but I bet you that's the name for Mac's surveillance cams and we'll just sick to the as a name.

I took it as "radiation camera", for monitoring the periphery of the Badlands.

About that pic - lol - I thought it was a drive through mortuary.

Now THAT'S creepy! Who's driving?

And yeah, the accident thing. Must have had to do with being up every thirty minutes for the last day to rub the belly of a sick bunny - it's got me tired, thus, prone to accidents. Better excuse than I'm just clumsy.

I feel for ya. Momma dawg had a litter on Christmas day, and her milk never came in. There are only 3 pups left, and we're having to hand-feed them out of droppers and bottles every two hours. Your experience reminds me that I need to pay closer attention, and not just go along on auto-pilot like I usually do.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

'Rad-Cam' - not sure what it means but I bet you that's the name for Mac's surveillance cams
and we'll just sick to the as a name.

I don't know who ownes 'em, I was just told that equipment was put out to -as Neno says:

There used to be a big dish out there... it could pick up radio signals AND UV signals, but was
mainly used for picking up spikes in the radiation that moves around the desert.
I was surprised such dishes exist and I was wondering if Neno knew anyone who could help
on this matter?

edit on 31-12-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay again.
Not sure where the idea for this last of my entries came from, but I hope you all enjoy it.

I have to go back and carefully read up from where I left off...

And SILO!!! Holy cow!! Please, be nice to Silo or we won't let you play with her anymore!!

(Hope your friend AND your arm and hand and bunny are recovering)...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Hi Wildtimes, 2011 is slipping away here in the UK -so I'll wish
you a great New Year and good tidings.

May all yor dresses be red!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Thanks, and to you, too!!!
I have been very fortunate indeed this year to have met you all, my coworkers in this delightful enterprise, and consider you friends in the fullest sense ot the word....

Hugs, and okay, I'll chuck the ones that aren't red.....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think that BIAD will undergo the strongest of trials in 2012, will he become
the Devil that rules a planet with a heavy-hand?
Will he seek refuge with the friends he has made on his adventures?
Will he purchase a pair of slacks?

We await the New Year with a awe-struck gaze at the Man/Girl!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I don't know who ownes 'em, I was just told that equipment was put out to -as Neno says:

There used to be a big dish out there... it could pick up radio signals AND UV signals, but was
mainly used for picking up spikes in the radiation that moves around the desert.
I was surprised such dishes exist and I was wondering if Neno knew anyone who could help
on this matter?

As it turned out, a few days ago I was going home in the daylight, and noticed a facility not far from where I work that fits the bill. This is it:

I'm sure NASA has their conspiratorial fingers in it. I started to investigate, but decided not to go over the fence, as I think it may be drawing inordinate amounts of UV and Faltskog Radiation. I'm not sure which stars they are monitoring here for communications, but as you can see, the dishes are pointed in several different directions. That is what piqued my curiosity to begin with - it's not a "ground station" for TV satellites or anything like that, and the fencing has signs with red, white, and blue shields on them that say "US Government Property - Use of deadly force authorized".

Based upon the aiming directions for the dishes, it seems they may be monitoring:

Epsilon Eridany,
Izar (Epsilon Bootes),
Thuban (Alpha Draconis),
Proxima Centauri
Aldebaran in Taurus

One of the smaller dishes is aimed at the lightning arrestors on the roof of my house. That by itself is somewhat worrisome.As you can see, there are 11 dishes. Five pointed at the stars mentioned above, one at my house, and I have yet to determine where the other 5 are pointed. I recommend drawing your shades - especially if BIAD happens to cross in front of a window!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Hey, neno!
Happy 2012! (I think)

Just want to let all of you know I think about you daily....and am proud to be here!

edit on 1-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

It's the new year here now. There is an old wives tale that whatever you are doing when the new year turns is what you will be doing for the rest of that year. Let's hope not. I was at work, standing outside listening to the sounds of war all around - explosions and gunfire. These folks really know how to celebrate... with a BANG!

Keeping that in mind, it IS 2012, the final year, y'know. Anonymous and Occupy, among others, have already promised unrest in the streets here. It could get exciting - at least more exciting than I prefer. I like boring. Boring is GOOD in this line of work.

In honor of The Final Year of 2012, I present:

edit on 2012/1/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

There is an old wives tale that whatever you are doing when the new year turns is what you will be doing for the rest of that year.

Really? I was sitting in my peaceful home, watching a hilarious video about Noah's Ark by a comic I hadn't seen before....

then I heard the "sounds of warfare" and saw "the rockets' red glare" and heard the "bombs bursting in air", but didn't actually see any firework displays.

So, if I'ma just be watching comedy the whole year,....well, YAY!!

(ETA: Glad I wasn't washing dishes or mopping the floor or cleaning the friggin' toilet!)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

It's the new year here now. There is an old wives tale that whatever you are doing when the new year turns is what you will be doing for the rest of that year. Let's hope not. I was at work, standing outside listening to the sounds of war all around - explosions and gunfire. These folks really know how to celebrate... with a BANG!

Keeping that in mind, it IS 2012, the final year, y'know. Anonymous and Occupy, among others, have already promised unrest in the streets here. It could get exciting - at least more exciting than I prefer. I like boring. Boring is GOOD in this line of work.

In honor of The Final Year of 2012, I present:

Fixed your link, bro ... wanted to watch it.
Don't let the bastards wear you down! You ARE loved!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

There is an old wives tale that whatever you are doing when the new year turns is what you will be doing for the rest of that year.

Really? I was sitting in my peaceful home, watching a hilarious video about Noah's Ark by a comic I hadn't seen before....

then I heard the "sounds of warfare" and saw "the rockets' red glare" and heard the "bombs bursting in air", but didn't actually see any firework displays.

So, if I'ma just be watching comedy the whole year,....well, YAY!!

(ETA: Glad I wasn't washing dishes or mopping the floor or cleaning the friggin' toilet!)

Some of the noise here was fireworks - and some of it was more "concussive" than fireworks normally are. last time I heard anything like that was when some yahoos tried to blow up an ATM at a bank a couple hundred yards from where I was living a few years ago, in the middle of the night. I called 911 to report an explosion in the middle of the night, and they said "it was probably a car wreck at the intersection".

Nope. I told 'em they'd better bring guns to that "car wreck", because I could feel the concussion inside myself when the bomb went off. it's hard to explain, but it's not something you'll mistake for two cars colliding.

Anyhow, some of the noise here was fire works, some was... "other", and a lot was gunfire - including at least 3 automatic weapons within earshot.

The fireworks were pretty, though!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

It's 9.00am here on 1st Jan and with colds doing their rounds, some of
BIAD's family are laid-up sniffing and coughing during midnight.
Of course, the Man/Girl doesn't suffer these ailments and so, he just sat
at the window watching 2011 pass by.

Around 1.00am, I crept over to him and wished him a good new year and the
wig barely moved as he kept his gaze on the darkness outside.
"Should I leave...?" he asked me and I was surprised by the tone of misery in
his voice "...there's a whole world out there waiting for me" he whispered.

I smiled kindly and patted his bare shoulder "stay as long as you like" I said
and peered at our reflections in the window.
A shiver ran down my spine as I realised I couldn't tell which reflection belonged
to which... and then he said something profound.
"Better the Devil you know, heh?" and sighed, he began running his long red-nails
through his permo-wig.
Most people collect stamps or baseball cards... look what I got.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Wow, seriously troubling US Govt Property pic. You were unaware of this place before?

Spooky stuff, that.

Also, I'm curious what the "other" noises were that you heard last night. My husband and I regularly hear "explosions" within about a half mile radius of our house...north of us is all semi-rural residential...clear to the river. West all residential. East, residential, south, south/east commercial.

He's taught me how to differentiate between "transformers", "fireworks", and "gunshots." Some prettty sketchy noises, let me tell ya...

Man, do we want OUT of this city.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Around 1.00am, I crept over to him and wished him a good new year and the
wig barely moved as he kept his gaze on the darkness outside.
"Should I leave...?" he asked me and I was surprised by the tone of misery in
his voice "...there's a whole world out there waiting for me" he whispered.

I smiled kindly and patted his bare shoulder "stay as long as you like" I said
and peered at our reflections in the window.

Awww. Wish him a new year for me, too. That made me sad that he thought he had overstayed his welcome.

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join