It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant and The Pyramids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
After researching and a lot of line drawing it seems very feasible that the Ark of the Covenant and The Pyramids in Egypt, maybe all around the world, are connected. Some of the dimensions in the pyramid chambers and the supposed size of the covenant are astonishingly similiar. Is this a coincidence?

Some say that the Pyramids show the future of man, and others say they were built by UFO's... "Now Von Danikien in his book Chariot of the Gods put forth this hypothesis. He states that beings from another planet had advanced technology to perform this task."... "The inner passageways and chambers explain the future of man, especially the coming of the Messiah. If one supposes that aliens from another planet built the Great Pyramid and accepts the fact that the Great Pyramid prophesied of future events, ...how did they know about future events on earth?"... "The designer had to have precise knowledge of the future."..."Remember the former things of old: for I am Elohim (God), and there is none else; I am Elohim (God), and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done… (Isa. 46:9-10)."... "This suggests Elohim had to be the designer and the architect, for no man or ET could know the future"

Who designed the pyramids, and the Ark? It would seem that many researchers agree that it would be nearly impossible for the Egyptians to have designed and build the Pyramids. Who could have had the mathematic ability and advanced industry to build the structures? One article read, " Using the Bible as a model, we see that Yahweh Elohim gave mankind many structures to build. For example, Elohim gave Israel the specifications to build the tabernacle (Ex. 25:40), Solomon's and Zerruabbel's Temple (I Chron. 28:18-19). Israel was not the first people that Elohim instructed to build something. Noah was given instructions to build the ark (Gen. 6:13-16, 22). When Israel came across the River Jordan into the Promised Land, Joshua the Son of Nun made Israel erect two sets of 12 stones as a sign that the Ark of the Covenant divided the river (Jos. 4th chp.)"

Were the pyramids built around the alignment of the stars, and the subsequent light that would show through the pyramid tunnels on these alignments, so that the Ark would somehow be energized inside these chambers? What could the possible result of such energy be?

It is said that when someone would get too close to the Ark they would die, it has been described as a death that seems like an electrocution. I have read in some articles ( I can't remember where ) that some spaculate that certain Hieroglyphs themselves act as working parts of a machine when put in certain energy fields, possibly opening portals or wormholes. Other possible scenarios include expose a person to this energy in this chamber to change certain molecular structures, enabling them to handle higher energy or vibrations. It is speculated in one article that multiple "lesser" Arks were fabricated to use in other pyramids, possibly not only in Egypt, but around the world.

I have included these links I have found. I hope that you guys here on ATS have more information that can help me understand this better. Please post this information if you have it, or your opinions as well. Thanks
Esteay

www.crystalinks.com...

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.thothweb.com...

Sorry for the long Thread. I hope you enjoy and have some opinions on this to post.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
After researching and a lot of line drawing it seems very feasible that the Ark of the Covenant and The Pyramids in Egypt, maybe all around the world, are connected. Some of the dimensions in the pyramid chambers and the supposed size of the covenant are astonishingly similiar. Is this a coincidence?

[...]

Sorry for the long Thread. I hope you enjoy and have some opinions on this to post.

I have an opinion, and it is that your post is very fine. Thanks for your work!

I have researched a certain scent-trail with regard to this question and have gotten wonderfully lost. I am not so worried about the pyramids, they seem to be a real fetish for those who dislike religion. See I think religion is more interesting than aliens. I believe much of the Osirian tradition is much earlier than them, so I feel there is an ancient truth, but that it is connected to "faith" or whatever makes people think that lights moving in the sky are "visitors". It's all the same.

As for the Ark, I think is was originally supposed to be a boat, like Noah, or like RA would ride in across the sky? So the key there is that probably like with all oceanic or water-borne stories, there is a pissed off female or queen, who is behind it all (See Pirates of the Carribean 3 for a great analogue).

But frankly, I think the answer lies in a more narrow band than what you are describing here. What would you say you hope to gain from your studies in this direction? If even regular archaeology from the time of Moses (I am speaking of Tut and his ancestors) is not being discussed in the larger context, then how shall anyone prove whatever about the pyramids or the Ark or Moses or any of it?

Oh there will be no shortage of wanna-be Indiana Joneses out there, but notice how the Ark in the movie goes from one pharaoh's tomb to another quasi-pharaoh's tomb (bear in mind the Washington monument is the largest standing stone obelisk in the world)? The point is: If it exists, it's best left in slumber, because even the Pharaoh fears it, and rightly so.

Also if aliens axist, they're already directing this world so probably that's another reason to look at the symbology and the broad historical sketch as a starting point.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Thanks, Smallpeeps, for your post and comments.

I guess what I am trying to achieve through researhing this type of thing is just an overall awareness of thing I have been interested in for since I was a youth (or yute, as Joe Pesci would say). I have recently came out of my slumber and I am very hungry for knowledge. Also, if one could understand what these things were used for and how they were used, wouldn't it be possible for this to be recreated? Not that "that" is my sole purpose or intent for anyone to do, it would be very neat to see it done and to see the science and technology that wold emerge from such experiments (if any).

Thanks
Esteay

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I hope that you guys here on ATS have more information that can help me understand this better.

One thing that may help you understand better is the word "Elohim". Elohim is the plural version of the word "Eloah". In the original Hebrew bible, it literally means "gods" or another translation would be "powerful beings".

These powerful beings, or Elohim, created us in their image and their likeness, probably through genetics. They may have built the pyramids. The pyramids on Mars might be able to tell us one day who actually built all the pyramids there and here.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks,
I believe you are onto something. Assuming this is correct, it would seem to debunk the idea that the Pyramids prophesise the future, how could anyone or thing, other than creation its self, know the future of any events? Unless the probability of prior events occuring again in future times is used, but how then would they elaborate on specific places and times? I am starting to scale away from the idea of future telling Pyramids.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

[ I guess what I am trying to achieve through researhing this type of thing is just an overall awareness of thing I have been interested in for since I was a youth (or yute, as Joe Pesci would say). I have recently came out of my slumber and I am very hungry for knowledge.

That is good and natural. I am sure you will find more information here than can be quickly absorbed.

Also, if one could understand what these things were used for and how they were used, wouldn't it be possible for this to be recreated? Not that "that" is my sole purpose or intent for anyone to do, it would be very neat to see it done and to see the science and technology that wold emerge from such experiments (if any).

I hear you saying that perhaps the pyramids were benign or even benificent in that we might be able to use that old-tyme tech to help ourselves in this present day?

And if this is what you mean, my response would be this: Aliens will surely want to preserve the mystery of themselves right? Even still they know humans will believe despite the airtight vacuum around the subject. But why do these alien beings promote this concept of "faith" as to their own existence when surely your stated instinct to research is a good, natural and human one? Why do aliens remain silent and hidden, if present?

Outer space is constantly evolving through our understanding of smaller and smaller items, hence we now have nano-tech which teaches us about smaller and greater properties of magnetic fields and non-traditional methods, so the larger question is this: Would aliens be more impressive if they'd built the Pyramids on the Gize plateau or if they built them out of nano-tubes on the edge of a razor blade?

But what if the pyramids existed for exploration of INNER space? I believe the pyramids were possibly used for ceremonial forced-displacement of spirit-force, that is to say, being used to bury you alive so the acolyte's spirit would be forced to astrally project.

If you are buried alive, there is great impetus to project yourself and your awareness outside the body. Probably it's easier with a pyramid but modern man can still do it. So maybe the tech was fear and loss based but without real damage to the psyche? That would be good tech though prehaps is a bit scary to contemplate.

What's that movie with Jeff Bridges and the Piano actor? "The Jacket" I think it's called. That's a good one to watch in relation to what I typed above. The idea is that if you are straight-jacketed or constrained physically, and you can get past it without losing your mind from claustrophobia, you can then transcend and semi-forcibly get out of your body. Could be interesting for a lot of people if trust and safety issues are addressed. Scary tho.

And why would you need something so big for something so simple as that? Well, perhaps there is some way in which the pyramid shape assists the process? I cannot astrally project yet so I dunno. I believe the stories of my friends who can project themselves, so I do believe in it.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by smallpeeps

Not that 'that' is my sole purpose or intent for anyone to do, it would be very neat to see it done and to see the science and technology that would emerge from such experiments (if any).

Whoa! Don't the elitists of the world already have enough, without mastering these secrets? Science is inherently immoral (cold, detached), meaning it is ready to dig deep regardless the consequences, or price others (than themeselves) may have to pay. And consider that it would mean other elite groups without it, would desire to acquire it. Back to weapons-intent. The good? Outweighed heavily at this time, as some might agree (imo).

But I feel the big brothers of the world have already pursued this to a degree perhaps beyond even the imaginative ideas found here on ats (& elsewhere).

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

From Wikipedia

Hebrew grammar Elohim has plural morphological form in Hebrew, but it is used with singular verbs and adjectives in the Hebrew text when the particular meaning of the God of Israel (a singular deity) is traditionally understood. Thus the very first words of the Bible are bre# bara elohim, where bara ברא is a verb inflected as third person singular masculine perfect. If Elohim were an ordinary plural word, then the plural verb form bar'u בראו would have been used in this sentence instead. Such plural grammatical forms are in fact found in cases where Elohim has semantically plural reference (not referring to the God of Israel).

As for the OP, i suggest you check out David Flynn's book The Temple At The Center Of Time: Investigations Of Sacred Dimension, Revealed In Prophecy, The Temple Of Jerusalem And The Ark Of The Covenant, From The Works Of Isaac Newton.

It looks at the newtons work examining the importance of the dimensions of the ark, the temple and pyramids and how their related. It was a little complicated and difficult for me to follow, but pretty interesting stuff and right along the lines of the stuff your interested in.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by dnaobs]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I can "get out", I have written about my experiences on ATS in the "gray area". I am able to do this, more often as I practice meditation, about twice a month. Sometimes more and sometimes less often, but I have done this for years before I knew what was actually happening.

Your post makes sense and i tend to believe that it would be more impressive if the Pyramids were put on the edge of a razor blade. Some would argue that the pyramids are equally impressive where they are now, though the technology to put one on a blade would seem to be more than one to move a very large stone into position, thousands of times.

Here is a link to my experiences with UFO's and astral travel, or OBE which ever you prefer to call it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

Thanks for the information, I'll definitely check out the books. If I can't find them on e-books there is a large used book store in Knoxville that's pretty close by. Sounds like there will be some interesting reading involved.

Thanks again,

Esteay

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You're jumping the gun. April's Fool is still a ways off. Hold your thoughts until then and your post will become a multi-page effort.

reply to post by esteay812

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

What are you talking about? You are too smart.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I can "get out", I have written about my experiences on ATS in the "gray area". I am able to do this, more often as I practice meditation, about twice a month. Sometimes more and sometimes less often, but I have done this for years before I knew what was actually happening.

Okay, I read your thread as linked and it sounds like these are very personal but also fascinating experiences for you, and certainly also for others to read about.

I can achieve lucidity and I have pressed against the membrane of astrally projecting but I feel very anchored in this world and I feel that projection won't resolve the larger lessons. That must be done eye-to-eye with our fellow humans. Still, I've been thinking more about wanting to fly around out of body like others talk about. Sounds fun!

But one key reason that I believe in this though I haven't yet gotten out, is because of the sheer humbleness and dirt-like meekness of some of the people from whom I have coaxed out the truth that yes, they can fly outside their bodies. People who will not say a word one way or the other, have told me, straight up that yes, they can do this. So if humble and unassuming people tell me this stuff, then I think to myself, "They must be confessing something as if I have the answer." ...I do not. I believe them, but I don't know what it's all about.

I feel that there is more benefit in being "stupid", rather than being so irrationally curious about the "other side". What do I hope to find there? Why would I do a ceremony or try real hard or give myself to a guru or whatever just to gain another teaspoon-full of golden light from "God"? I find that just sitting out in nature is the most fascinating thing one can do. One cannot sit in nature, quietly, and see the animals come up out of the surroundings, and not feel healed. To me, that experience will always be superior to whatever I may feel when I "get out".

But from my perspective I'd say the whole lucid/astral proj/remote viewing sector of knowledge is like the blind men feeling the various parts of an elephant. One holds the trunk and says I know what it is. Others hold the leg or the tail, the ear and so on. I have felt dream-lucidity and marvelled at it. So lets say that I pressed my hand against the side of the elephant for a moment. Well, in that case I felt a heartbeat that made me not want to go any farther at this time. I am very happy to live in the flesh, my only complaint is the material inequality which is so pronounced on Earth. I fail to see how even the Pharaoh projecting himself astrally could have helped the famines which ravaged Egypt. So if we are to ponder the wonders of the Ark and the Pyramids, let's never forget that whole scores of families died in Egypt, over and over, at certain times, because of the simple fact that their fleshly bellies (not their astral ones) were empty.

That is why I enjoy the story of Joseph in the bible and how he has the power to store up grain for Egypt to endure the famine. Pharaoh, by giving the power to Joseph, saved his people from starving. The bible doesn't mention AP and I think that's perhaps because it's veiled and very much lo-tech with regard to the occult or what most people might call "Egyptology". Jacob does wrestle with an angel and sees angels going up and down, so maybe he either was shrooming or projecting astrally.

the technology to put one on a blade would seem to be more than one to move a very large stone into position, thousands of times.

I agree. It's hard to calculate which is harder, though in reality we must answer that nanotech is so far superior to stone-tech or lifting devices like pulleys. But to imagine the Giza plateau with fully limestone exteriors and smoothly glistening in the sun like, well, blinding sources of light... It is impressive in the minds eye, no doubt. It would be hard not to see Egypt as a jewel if the pyramids were shining and polished like they must have been.

It seems that working in stone, requires a certain craft. That much is true. Stone if not worked correctly, will crack and the desired shape is lost. Now around the time of the Ark, and toward the final days of Egypt, there was said to be a first temple, which was built by Solomon. Certainly he would have needed stone cutters and masons.

So I would encourage you to do two things: First, why not try to fly to Jerusalem and dig your astral self down into the dirt and see if you can find the first temple which Solomon built. Find out what's under the temple mount (now throwing this open to all APer's out there) and then come back here and describe what you saw. I mention the nanotech because you need to think in 1000x times smaller scale to be able to compete with archaelogists as to what you are seeing/feeling when you fly under the temple mount to find the date and layout of Solomon's first temple. Or any historical data pertaining to Solomon would help.

The second thing would be for me to ask you to describe where you want to go from here? Now you are sharing your experiences and you've explained that you have super-human abilities (I believe AP and RV to be such) and so now what? Let's say you are a patriot, then wouldn't you use AP to check out world events from that higher perspective? Or even try and solve a cold case file in your own county? Hell that has to happen more than is reported, if AP is true, right?

How come no US counties are polling their constituencies to find AP and RVers and m,obilize them for cold case or maybe even pre-cognitive fact finding? I am seriously asking why this doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't mean to come off the wrong way about the AP subject. It seems from some of the things you post that you don't believe that it is possible and to insinuate that one should use such a thing to solve mysteries is wrong in the sense that that is not how it works, at least not for me. The places I have been to I have had no control over going there, just control and knowledge, along with senses, that I am there. Obviously if i could control every aspect of my experiences then obviously I would go and personally find out the things I want to know and I would definitely research hidden or lost things to try and bring different things to "justice". However, we each have individual experiences in AP or obe, and they are unique to the individual. I also do not mean to inter-mingle the idea and reality of AP with the subjects that I wish to study and know more about outside of AP. Furthermore, unless you have experienced AP or obe first hand, putting your hand on the experience but not being fully immersed in the experience are not the same thing. I didn't even know what was happening with me for along time when I would "get out", but after reading hundreds of other accounts, I can say that this is what is happening, it is real, and it seems as of now that no one has 100% control over their experience. So to suggest that one should use their astal being to do sherlock holmes work isn't appropriate because that just isn't how it works, at least not for me. Also it has occured to me that researching these types of things in Astral body, while appealing, may not be oppropriate. Considering the things that would be investigated have their own reasons for the outcome they have and researching them in Astral body (if even possible) may not be the best thing, though it would seem to be. Also, I do not claim that being astral is healing any part of my soul, though it is very confidence building and does put a very different perspective on things, to compare it to properties of things that occur while lucid would also be inappropriate. If I ever do get to the point where I can control the locations of the places I visit I will be sure to check out the biggest secrets of the things I wonder, until then I am going to enjoy the experiences and hope they continue.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It would seem that many researchers agree that it would be nearly impossible for the Egyptians to have designed and build the Pyramids

This is in fact wrong. most, if not all, reputed scientists, egyptologists, and archeologists do in fact believe that the egyptians designed and built the pyramids, and all evidence points to that fact. There are even pictures and hyroglyphs that show the method they used to build them.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Nice post and find of picture.
Thanks for the post if you can find anything else like this it would be great.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Nice post and find of picture.
Thanks for the post if you can find anything else like this it would be great.

Here's a good start for you.

How the pyramids were built

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ingo Swann had a validated (government supported) SRI RV success rate of 65% at one time, and his work included govt. covert ops. That's high above 'random chance' levels.

He received much of his training directly from L. Ron Hubbard & his scientology cult, of which he was a member for a number of years. He left after receiving specialized training and became famous. Hubbard became notorious for his corrupt behavior and practices. L.Ron Hubbard was highly influenced by the methodologies of Aleister Crowley.

Ingo Swann is officially retired, and apparently silenced.

His methods and others are still being used. Studying his knowledge is highly recommended. His reiterative style is bemoaned, but is the proven method of reinforcement of precepts which enable new paradigms of potential.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Care to explain how the pyramids on Mars were built then?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a0e0b988907.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38f36288a1cb.jpg[/atsimg]

thehiddenrecords.com...

The link also shows new evidence that the face might have been built with blocks also. How did the Egyptians get to Mars with their blocks to build the pyramids and face there?

Whoever built the one's on Mars built them here as well. Or whoever built the one's on Mars taught the people of this planet how to build them. Either way, there was some outside influence not of this world.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. What is the object on the photo that is circled? I can hardly make it out. It is hard to disagree with photo evideince, and in this case there is evidence for both sides of the argument. I like to believe the more fantastic version, leads to a more interesting research for me, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join