It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant and The Pyramids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Hello, I have a few threads with similar ideas. It would be cool to all put our heads together on this.

The first one is about the pyramids (starting in Giza, but including all) being Noah and his 3 sons Ark('s). I am revising my theory as I've learned more, but most of the info is current. With it coming to light recently for me that the world is growing and having seen models of the growing earth, the odd pyramid locations start making much more sense on a smaller planet and you realize that they weren't that far apart and one time, not that long ago.

Byrd will ask about the dove. The dove is Horus and the Raven is Set. Anyway, here is the link How I discovered Noah's Ark's

The second thread has since had the source removed from Knoll because of it's content. It is in regards to the Ark of the Covenant and what it was used for including the use of the "Baghdad Batteries". Find that Here

Now off to read the rest of you thread and responses.

Peace to you.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
arkofthygodsstrength.com...

allow me to be the party buster if you don't mind. i first heard about this right here on ATS. letthereaderunderstand posted it for us in a scott creighton forum if i remember right.

i'll give a few hints but i don't want to spoil the surprise. it's really breathtaking if you ask me. i don't see any holes in this theory but what the hell do i know.

hint: the ark held a recipe
hint: king david danced naked in the streets when it was returned to him

have fun!

Mozzy, I miss your Avatar. Thank you so much for putting up that link, Google took down the author's knoll (my source) but you found it again. Thank you friend.....Peace

P.S. Mozzy's link is correct and is the same author from the original thread.

Thanks again mozzy.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

man you've got some serious problems. all i did was show you a webpage. you're the one that was talking all kinds of psuedo science bs about the pyramids and whatnot. at least what i'm backing has passages from the bible to back it up.

Are you even old enough to drive?

What you are doing, "Mozzy", is linking to a Messiah's blog, who promotes meth.

Now either you are A: Tremendously stupid, or B: a child. Which is it?

it's a good theory.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

man you've got some serious problems. all i did was show you a webpage. you're the one that was talking all kinds of psuedo science bs about the pyramids and whatnot. at least what i'm backing has passages from the bible to back it up.

Are you even old enough to drive?

What you are doing, "Mozzy", is linking to a Messiah's blog, who promotes meth.

Now either you are A: Tremendously stupid, or B: a child. Which is it?

it's a good theory.

You must of missed this disclaimer from the author you are slandering directly at the head of the article.

In no way does the author and/or his/her affiliates endorse the use of scheduled substances without the supervision of a registered doctor of medicine nor the manufacture thereof.

All that the author is doing is showing that the same ingredients in base form are used in the production of the "anointing oil" as are in methamphetamine and that they, the priests, were to make the anointing oil in the art of pharmacy (apothecary/Druggist). They, (the priests) were even told to "crush" some of it up and leave it before the tent of testimony so that the Lord could sniff it, as it was a pleasing sent to him.

Those are facts based on the ingredients directly from the bible.
Take a guess at what "the philosophers stone" is.

Smallpeeps, I'm surprised you are not more open minded to the possibility of things being different then how you might expect them to be. Normal people don't start hearing from God without intervention of some sort. I'm not talking feeling his love or gut intuition, I'm talking about God Speaking to you.

These priests were shaman no different then any other religion. You think anything is truly new in this world? We never leave here. We have been here forever and will be here forever, that is why you die and are reborn....wipes out the mem ori.

The problem is after so many go rounds, we start remembering through our blood thus the importance of reproducing. Helter Skelter

This is the reason for sabbath and circumsition. Circumsition has nothing to do with the penis, it has to do with your SKIN that is your blood. Stay in that skin (family line) past 7 times, that is 7 generations without Sabbath (rest) you will become locked into 8 forever as it is infinity. "When this sucker hits 88mph, you're going to see some serious s#it"...Doctor Emet Brown

These who remember are called "Giants" who tyrannize men. They are families who inbreed to speed the process folding it. That is why you are told how bad it is for you, yet royals only breed in there families. Incest was forbidden for this reason. But remember, Jesus is his own Daddy. Instant recall of the 7 and we wonder who the ET's are? They are super smart because of Folding, but are not different then you or I, except the remember thousands of years to our 10. They are the Giants who have recalled the past and are devouring men even thought we gave them strict instructions not to, they raise themselves above the stars of God.

We've even had this discussion before if you remember....I'm not talking ATS either....a little further back. Then again, little is irrelative when you remember how long you've been "Highlanding" it.

They even, because of law, must show you what is but they are allowed to veil it as a story, so that you know the truth, but don't believe it. This is putting Adam to sleep while eve is being formed. When you die, you are reintroduced to your "Bone of Bone" and "Flesh of Flesh". It would seriously be cool if you could remember, wow deja vu.

Peace

[edit on 22-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstandYou must of missed this disclaimer from the author you are slandering directly at the head of the article.

Uhm, I'm now a 'slanderer'? He claims to be the Messiah. Where are the reasonable archaeologists on this UFO forum?

Bite my arse with your slander comment. Hard.

In no way does the author and/or his/her affiliates endorse the use of scheduled substances without the supervision of a registered doctor of medicine nor the manufacture thereof.

All that the author is doing is showing that the same ingredients in base form are used in the production of the "anointing oil" as are in methamphetamine and that they, the priests, were to make the anointing oil in the art of pharmacy (apothecary/Druggist). They, (the priests) were even told to "crush" some of it up and leave it before the tent of testimony so that the Lord could sniff it, as it was a pleasing sent to him.

Your attempt to make this a legit conversation, is amusing. I don't know what to say. Okay, yeah, I happen to know for a fact that the Ark is not an apothecary or a meth lab. It is neither. How do I know this? Because of the harmful effects of drugs. That's how. No Creator of me or mine, would have his most vital hidden artifact be a meth lab. Is that the sort of Creator you worship?

Those are facts based on the ingredients directly from the bible.
Take a guess at what "the philosophers stone" is.

God almighty, do you want to be taken seriously? Then get past it okay? Look, even if they had the methods to extract oils and make meth, there is only one reason for you to pursue this silly tack and it is this: You want to take away from the true magic of Moses and who he was. It's what a lot of meth-head Nazi's want to do these days. I won't count you among them of course. Wouldn't want you to sue me for "slander"?

Smallpeeps, I'm surprised you are not more open minded to the possibility of things being different then how you might expect them to be. Normal people don't start hearing from God without intervention of some sort. I'm not talking feeling his love or gut intuition, I'm talking about God Speaking to you.

What on Earth in all I have written on the internet would lead you to beieve that I think King David was a meth head? What on Earth would lead you to believe that's why he danced naked? Uhm, could it have been wine maybe? God almighty!

These priests were shaman no different then any other religion. You think anything is truly new in this world?

What are you trying to describe some cosmic loop here? You lost me completely now. Explain your worldview again? F-22 Raptors and MDMA are not new, but were known to the people of both the Ark's time (Amarna) and also the Pyramids' time (5000 years before Moses)? I am fascinated and I think others are also.

We've even had this discussion before if you remember....I'm not talking ATS either....a little further back.

[...]

It would seriously be cool if you could remember, wow deja vu.

Peace

Okay, I can accept that I am veiled and I don't remember our conversation. But you know what i do know? It is this: Meth wrecks families and has no place in any blog releated to the Creator and (particularly) any ideas related to UFOs and Moses and/or the Pyramids. Jesus Christ almighty.

Can we theorize about at least one other reason David may hav leapt for joy and ripped his clothes off? Because he saw a UFO or was drunk? Either of these are more acceptable reasons than that meth is the gateway to opening the pineal gland.

Even if a person felt that awakening people inside thier heads was what needs to be done (I do believe this), it is positively Satanic to advocate this people of Earth circa 2009 to make any connection to Methamphetamines, in that regard.

Also you must know that a bunch of meth-head Nazis have been constantly trying to derail ATS on many fronts, so you certainly wouldn't want to be associated with them.

letthereaderunderstand, whatever we discussed in previous lives, I am sure I told you: "Don't screw up people's minds with bull****!" and so I am holding you to that command now. Don't tell them stuff that will confuse them and make them into addicts either for drugs or lies.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
small peeps i thought we were discussing possibilities that's why i brought up the meth lab idea in the first place. i didn't know it'd twist you up so bad, i'm kinda sorry.

i don't see how you can defend the bible to the extent that you are though. you ARE familiar with all of the, uh, negative things that your non-meth doing god is responsible for right?

in glancing at your OP again the only factual thing i saw (admittedly i only glanced) was that god gave instructions to build several objects. which in turn lends credibility to your theory. if there was a theory?

the meth lab, on the other hand, has many passages that support it. of course no one is saying it's true, how would we know?

i miss penfold too, i better send him in to get verified. time to go to the board forums or something.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It is just hard for people to understand that a pre Egypt culture not only built the pyrarmids but lived on Mars when it was a *living world*. It's distruction due to war is noted in old Indian Mss and native Indian oral traditions. It was God's intent that the offspring of Adam would at some point fold space and move to these other worlds over time. The use of space ships was never intended. Communication in an unfallen state is threw the mind no radio needed. Bio luniance being common then in nature you would not have needed to build street lamps when you get there as you will any way in the coming new heavens and earth but not before then.

What happened to these people on earth is a message to all of us.
Rev. 6: 1 Sealed scrolls in bible times were used for *property transfers* the picture here is God coming as a thief in the night ( it is getting darker out there now) 1 thess. 5;2 the coming results in sudden distruction. What this is is God coming as a *legal act* threw the court (USA) That results in a massive property loss.

The second seal is a man with a exsocution sword that is never used in combat as it is to heavy. The extreme injustice of the loss is cause for a massive civil bloodbath.

The third seal is a man with a balence in his hand as it is his form of justice. As Planto noted Altantis was in invaded by a weaker army at a weakened state. In this case the UN on the USA. The result being all goodies go to the victors on top and the rest as slaves work for peanuts.

The forth seal is the result from above frim starvation and illness.

As with Altantis you find that in the end God rains plagues on it as Plato said it was distroyed by the gods. So you can understand better why not real evidence of them is seen today except finds on the moon and Mars and space junk that NASA fades out to darkness and what fell at Roswell and Kecksburg etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I can't say I agree with the whole meth idea, though it is fascinating to note. I think there are a lot of possibilities to what our ancestors went through in ancient times and even further back. I have one friend who believes that in the very begining of our solar system life first emerged on Pluto and then, as the sun began to cool over hundreds of thousands of years, our people moved inward to the next planet. He believes eventually we will live on Venus and Mercury. I can hardly believe that either. Though I think I would rather believe that idea as to the God Meth idea.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

well unfortunately for you, esteay, we don't allow people to believe what they want in these here parts understand?

i'm afraid this type of rebellion is going to require decisive action.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sometimes (not just in this forum, but all over the world) it seems like you can't make your mind up for yourself and if you don't go by the defacto majority you are comeplety in the wrong. So much for a free country hey? But seriously, I can see how the ark could be seen as an apothecary, I just can't fit that in. Possibility is not a choice.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
that's all fine and dandy but you're not giving credit where credit is due. show me 10 passages from the bible that give a clear and defined explanation for what teh ark is.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

I don't think I ever said that I knew of even one. I haven't read the Bible enough to pinpoint those locations. Ignorance by default or choice I guess. I have mostly read supposedly what the Ark is and it's supposed powers on the internet and a few other books. For all I know it could be anything, even a crystal lab, I just choose to believe that it's not.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

that's all fine and dandy but you're not giving credit where credit is due. show me 10 passages from the bible that give a clear and defined explanation for what teh ark is.

Chill out man, do you know what the definition of "troll" is? Even if you aren't one, you are hitting all the key profile-indicators for one.

There already have been verses posted as to when Moses (who was an Egyptian, growing up in the shadow of the Giza plateau i.e. THE PYRAMIDS) was told to build the Ark. It's in Genesis. Why would more scriptures matter? These texts have been layered over each other, by scribes and revisionists, over time. Do you have any personal faith in anything at all?

UFO believers mask many nihilists and god-haters and who can blame them for trading up from Yahweh to Enlil? But both were cruel masters. Ahhh, somebody said this thread was dead. I then replied that this forum was dead. But maybe if this thread could become alive, then so would the forum, and then so would the US UFO-seeking masses?

But if there is a connection between the bible and the Pyramids and the Ark, how would it ever see the light of day in a place like this?

And even a 6000 year cross-temporal cross-platform truth like that were proven, and even if the proof did appear here in some thread for a brief instant, the nihilists would still win, because the thread would quickly be drowned in useless childish cra-posts.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

After studying some new words for my vocabulary recently, I ran across one word that I hardly ever saw used. Nihili. After studying the meaning of that word it seems to be popping up everywhere, could this be proof, for me, that when you understands something you actually bring it into existence around you?

I often wonder how Enlil could have born the title of God. When Enki or Ea, or Enki-Ea, was actually the "God" with more compassion for man and actually was the creator of man is dubbed the Devil or serpent. Am I wrong? Sorry for the off topic post.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

And even a 6000 year cross-temporal cross-platform truth like that were proven, and even if the proof did appear here in some thread for a brief instant, the nihilists would still win, because the thread would quickly be drowned in useless childish cra-posts.

and you're calling me a troll? you just trolled your own thread. all iwas saying is that you seem so certain that the ark is some sort of sacred relic that can't be anything but holy. yet you don't have any passages to prove that. nothing at all. all you even mentioned was that moses was told to build it. so apparently even moses didn't know what it was for, maybe god didn't either. maybe the whole thing is a mystery from top to bottom. who knows. but you can't deny that the meth theory has solid backup straight from the source.

as far as my personal faith goes, i really don't see why that matters. faith is something that comes and goes just like love lust hunger and whatever else you got. it's not something that you have to have as a code of honor to live by.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

After studying some new words for my vocabulary recently, I ran across one word that I hardly ever saw used. Nihili. After studying the meaning of that word it seems to be popping up everywhere, could this be proof, for me, that when you understands something you actually bring it into existence around you?

Well, I tend to have that same question and I think it's a personal question. One could go crazy thinking that way, so I tend to allow myself to believe that what you want to see, you will see, though it was always there. The thing doesn't change (daily conversatons are the same) but our antennae has been altered.

I often wonder how Enlil could have born the title of God. When Enki or Ea, or Enki-Ea, was actually the "God" with more compassion for man and actually was the creator of man is dubbed the Devil or serpent. Am I wrong? Sorry for the off topic post.

All of Earth boils down to the Volcano-God (Pyramids are symbolic volcanos) versus the Sun-God (RA's (b)Ark which crosses the sky each day). Lava is quite like the surface of the sun, or so one might hypothesize when under the ground, entranced, by a lava flow. All that Babylonian stuff pales in comparison to Daniel's book, in the bible. In that book, Daniel, the Babylonian King is made crazy for seven years. I think his reign was around 600bc or so, which puts him only 700 years from Moses. Also the winged disc is associated with at least some Mos-ites around 800bc. wiki/Omri

Perhaps Joseph Campbell was more right than we can admit? Myth is what moves us. The Pyramids do look like volcanoes of course, and the opposite of that, the Sun, was worshipped at Heliopolis where Moses probably at least hung out.

And yes, perhaps he made some essential oils. 'Essential' seems to have some linguistic subtext, as a word. Good one for the volcabularian efforts. Thanks for keeping your thread alive.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am glad it is still alive after a few attempts to kill it.
I do wonder what could embody "essential". I should think that essential oils would be for aroma, soothing (such as lotion today), cooking, and maybe a few more. I can't seem to imagine an essential oil as a drug like Meth. Could there be some Medicinal use for Meth that is not known by us that would have made it essential, a must have?

After reading a lot of different old books on a lot of different subject I am just now beginning to be able to decipher some of the words into what the original author may have intended the original read to be. Though, sometimes it is hard not to take what the Authors are saying as literal in the context of todays style of writing. It can be confusing and can lead to mis-interprestations as well. Seems like you have to have money to make money, and you have to have knowledge to gain knowledge.

Daniel is an intriguing character in the bible, as most of them are. What do you make of the 70 weeks of Daniel?

endtimepilgrim.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I am glad it is still alive after a few attempts to kill it.
I do wonder what could embody "essential".

I see the word "essene" in there. I could be 'esee'ing things.

I should think that essential oils would be for aroma, soothing (such as lotion today), cooking, and maybe a few more. I can't seem to imagine an essential oil as a drug like Meth. Could there be some Medicinal use for Meth that is not known by us that would have made it essential, a must have?

Yes, a must have. Isn't it funny that religiosity is almost a must-have kinda like the meth-addict must have their fix. Ha ha.

Buit now we see that the Essenes themselves are being erased or revised from history by recent debunkers who say the whole Essene culture and their special one (who came years before Jesus perhaps?) was all just made up nonsense. I think there is a desire and plan to remove all faith in the Creator. I think it will fail magnificently.

History has a weathering process similar to that which removed the colors from the lotus-columns and the shiny gleam from the pyramids. Over time, things get lost. But I believe in a central truth which is identifiable in a simple manner. I am speaking of the bible + tombs of Tut and Yuya. This path is pretty simple to follow. But the pyramids are still an enigma.

Seems like you have to have money to make money, and you have to have knowledge to gain knowledge.

Yeah, like we have to ditch our old paradigms to make room for the new confusion which leads to larger paradigms. In a way, the scent I am on is intellectual honesty but it is difficult to drown out the Jungian/Freudian sub-voices which tell me that really, humans prefer to dream and be decieved. I get depressed when I think the worst of humans, so I try to be positive.

Daniel is an intriguing character in the bible, as most of them are. What do you make of the 70 weeks of Daniel?

I don't know, other than it is a special book of the bible.

The Law of Moses was supposedly lost from the time of David/Solomon and then suddenly 'found' and read aloud to the people around 700bc or so I think. Much of the bible was woven together after this point by the returning scribes to Jerusalem. I don't know how Daniel fits in.

But from a UFO perspective, I am still waiting for someone to explain why the Amarna princesses were scuplted with alien-lookingheads. There's a lot going on in Amarna, but we didn't even know about it until the 1800's because history and historical writers had conspired to hide Tut and his ancestors from us. But the Creator will have his way with his property, Earth. Isn't is amazing that Tut's and Yuya's tombs were preserved from all the desert thieves and tomb robbers?

Almost like a miracle for our modern day to look into the past and see what's real.

The privleged folk who unsealed Tut's tomb had specifically listed "papyrii" as being in the tomb, yet none were ever released? Perhaps the story they told, didn't fit with the one we are meant to believe today?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I remember hearing of the papyrus being in the tomb. I don't know why, but it never crossed my mind that anything would be written on them. I am still wondering what the Pricesses had to do with Queen Ankhesenamun. I mean I do not know enough about the subject to relay any valuable info. Though it seems that The Queen (Tut's wife) was indeed one of these princesses. Does that mean that, possibly, she is of alien origin in some sense?

The Pictures I have seen, so far, of the Armana do seem to depict a human with a deformed head of sorts, deformed to the normal human head anyway. Is it at all possible that humans have evolved from that look to present day appearances in 7,000 or so years?

Oh, yes, it is quite amazing, considering that nearly all tombs that I have read about have been described as being plundered once or more times in the past. Wonder if there was some type of stigma or curse that surrounded these two tombs that the locals of the time new about? Though that would not account for why thousands of years passing with out the pillaging of the tombs.

One more thing, I don't think the two are connected though, but maybe... The word Essen means to eat in German, I think it is.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by esteay812]

[edit on 26-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
the arc of the covenant is a portal to heaven. it is more than just an animate object.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join