It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Zionist Conspiracy Theory" = Black Propaganda

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Solace, I'm sure you have no trouble separating Islamic fundamentalists from the majority of Muslims. Thus, why can't you separate Jewish fundamentalists from the majority of Jews?

If you think the majority of Jews are power-hungry, mercenary liars because a small fraction of them actually are, then it is just as reasonable for one to conclude that the majority of Muslims are bloody-thirsty, rebellious thugs. (To be clear: my point is that both of these arguments are absurd.)

I think the point Skyfloating has been trying to make is that Jews as a whole have been unfairly demonised with the above negative attributes because only a small fraction of Jews behave in this manner. "The Protocols" is something that has been misused for many years for the wrong reasons. If there was no such text as the Protocols, would your views still be the same? I would guess not, because deep down inside I believe you rely, depend, on this text because it ties up all the things you want to believe about these people.

[edit on 14/5/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

"The Protocols" is something that has been misused for many years for the wrong reasons. If there was no such text as the Protocols, would your views still be the same? I would guess not, because deep down inside I believe you rely, depend, on this text because it ties up all the things you want to believe about these people.

[edit on 14/5/2009 by Dark Ghost]

Why care about who wrote the Protocols, when it can be easily demonstrated that the Zionists are following the Plan to the hilt, which is all that matter:

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

WORLD CONQUEST THROUGH WORLD JEWISH GOVERNMENT

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars = Economic strangling of Gaza is a good example...
Protocol III Methods of Conquest = Jewish control of Federal Reserve & Bank of England ensure control of US & UK governments...
Protocol IV Materialism Replaces Religion = Well underway...
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress = Yup Rule by the Zionist Despots...
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique = Control of Western governments through control of the central banks & through blackmail and bribes of representatives...
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars = Jewish bankers behind every war for last 250 years...
Protocol VIII Provisional Government = The Zionists are the Puppet Masters pulling the strings until it's time to come into the open...
Protocol IX Re-education = Through Jewish controlled media...
Protocol X Preparing for Power = Ongoing through behind the scenes control of various Western governments...
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State = Soon come once the Zionist finalize the control of the EU...
Protocol XII Control of the Press = 90% of US media is Jewish controlled
Protocol XIII Distractions = Jewish controlled CNN/Fox only provide BS News for the weak of mind living from paycheck to paycheck...
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion = Daily assault on Muslims and Catholics religions...
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression = Gaza, the latest example. Also making Holocaust denial a crime in various countries...
Protocol XVI Brainwashing = Daily through the Jewish controlled Media...
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority = Daily against Palestinians...
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents = Daily against Palestinians...
Protocol XIX Rulers and People = Zionists are at the top of food chain in Israel and the Palestinians are treated as cattle...
Protocol XX Financial Programme = control of Central Banks equal control of money and governments...
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit = control of Central Banks equal control of all credit and ability to create artificial booms and bust that transfer money from those already poor to the wealthy Zionists
Protocol XXII Power of Gold = Gold has been accumulated by the Zionists Rothschild/Rockefeller well in advance of coming US/EU currency collapse...
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience = Daily in Palestine through arrests and killings...
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler = NONE whatsoever!!...

The take over by the Zionists of the most significant countries in the World: US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, most of Europe is well underway and will be completed in the next 10 to 15 years, UNLESS a grassroots Revolution in the US and EU removes all the Zionists controlling their administrations and stop providing assistance to Israel....

Ever wondered why some 80% of the Obama administration is Jewish/Zionist - many with dual nationality - when Jews only represent 2% of the US population?...

This is a paraphrase of Sharon's public statement: "the US does what we want, when we want..."

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Solace]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Solace]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Solace and Valmir, I could give you 10 stars for each post if the system would let me.

The message of the protocols and the happenings "on the ground" as well as the main players are so obvious that I cannot see how anyone can deny it.
It matters not who wrote them. For someone/group it was like finding the winning lotto ticket.

Yes, shouting "forgery" is assinine and brainless.

And "anti-semite"....I have been telling folks that this is innacurate also, however they seem unable to understand.
It must be the brainwashing/programming that has so taken over their minds that they cannot see. They can repeat what they hear, but cannot think critically.

And this bit about creating the present location of Israel....
I wonder if the same people who are defending this would feel the same if a section of their State was chozen instead, and it was their house that the Israelis bulldozed.

Actually there were other locations under consideration. There was no special love for the present area based in any contract with god. The decision was made based on its central/strategic location.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Solace and Valmir, I could give you 10 stars for each post if the system would let me.

The message of the protocols and the happenings "on the ground" as well as the main players are so obvious that I cannot see how anyone can deny it.
It matters not who wrote them. For someone/group it was like finding the winning lotto ticket.

Yes, shouting "forgery" is assinine and brainless.

Here is the latest information on the Jewish control of the media and Hollywood...

How about going to top Jews in the media themselves and see what they say? Take Joel Stein, for example, columnist for the Los Angeles Times newspaper and regular contributor to Time magazine. In his column in the LA Times (Dec. 19, 2008), Stein says that Americans who think the Jews do not control Hollywood and the media are just plain “dumb.”

“Jews totally run Hollywood.” Stein proudly admits. He then goes on to provide a long, long list of Hollywood/media chieftains-all Jews!-to prove his point. On his list: Fox News President Peter Chernin; Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey; Walt Disney CEO Robert Igor; Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton; Warner Brothers Chairman Barry Meyer; CBS CEO Leslie Moonves; MGM Chairman Harry Sloan; and NBC/Universal Studios CEO Jeff Zucker...

...This fascinating, look-see article discussed how the Jews had for decades owned the media and now were competing; that is, vying, to buy one of America’s most powerful media companies, Tribune Company, which owns 23 television stations, a baseball team, and many major newspapers, including the Chicago Tribune and the Los Angeles Times.

“However, it turns out,” gloated the Jewish mag, “we’ll have a Jew in charge of the (LA) Times, which was once one of old Los Angeles’ most famous WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) institutions. What a great day for old LA Jews”...

...So powerful is the Jewish control over the media that Nathanael Kapner, a rare Jew who converted to Christianity and now is adept at reporting these things, asserts that no longer can we trust our local daily newspaper. “Zionist Jews have taken over the ‘local newspaper’ in America,” Kapner writes. Indeed he explains that there basically is no local newspaper anymore, because, “Most local newspapers are owned by companies controlled by Zionists whose offices are hundreds of miles away...”

...The fact that Zionists control virtually every media outlet in America is no doubt why the American citizenry hears only one version of events in the Middle East-the pro-Jew, pro-Israeli side. This led Dr. Kevin MacDonald, professor at California State University, to write:

“In the contemporary world, organized American Jewish lobbying groups and deeply committed Jews in the media are behind the pro-Israel U.S. foreign policy that is leading to war against virtually the entire Arab world...”

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

It must be the brainwashing/programming that has so taken over their minds that they cannot see. They can repeat what they hear, but cannot think critically.

So because I disagree with Solace that Jews are cheats, parasites and pedophiles it means I am brainwashed and cannot think critically?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solace

Here is the latest information on the Jewish control of the media and Hollywood...

Did you know that Sony was bought up by the Japanese? (Not to mention the half-dozen other studios that are not owned by Jews).

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

So because I disagree with Solace that Jews are cheats, parasites and pedophiles it means I am brainwashed and cannot think critically?

I didn't say that explicitly but the Talmud itself certainly did to those who have eyes to read and ears to hear what the Truth really is all about...

Latest Zionist CRIMES being committed, well in line with the "Rape, Kill and Plunder" philosophy so far demonstrated...

The Israeli invasion of Gaza was to STEAL its offshore gas fields...

The military invasion of the Gaza Strip by Israeli Forces bears a direct relation to the control and ownership of strategic offshore gas reserves.

This is a war of conquest. Discovered in 2000, there are extensive gas reserves off the Gaza coastline....

...Who owns the gas fields ?

The issue of sovereignty over Gaza's gas fields is crucial. From a legal standpoint, the gas reserves belong to Palestine.

The death of Yasser Arafat, the election of the Hamas government and the ruin of the Palestinian Authority have enabled Israel to establish de facto control over Gaza's offshore gas reserves. British Gas (BG Group) has been dealing with the Tel Aviv government. In turn, the Hamas government has been bypassed in regards to exploration and development rights over the gas fields....

...In 2006, British Gas "was close to signing a deal to pump the gas to Egypt." According to reports, British Prime Minister Tony Blair intervened on behalf of Israel with a view to shunting the agreement with Egypt.
The following year, in May 2007, the Israeli Cabinet approved a proposal by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert "to buy gas from the Palestinian Authority." The proposed contract was for $ 4 bn, with profits of the order of $ 2 bn of which one bn was to go the Palestinians.

Tel Aviv, however, had no intention on sharing the revenues with Palestine. An Israeli team of negotiators was set up by the Israeli Cabinet to thrash out a deal with the BG Group, bypassing both the Hamas government and the Palestinian Authority: "Israeli defence authorities want the Palestinians to be paid in goods and services and insist that no money go to the Hamas-controlled Government."

The objective was essentially to nullify the contract signed in 1999 between the BG Group and the Palestinian Authority under Yasser Arafat. Under the proposed 2007 agreement with BG, Palestinian gas from Gaza's offshore wells was to be channelled by an undersea pipeline to the Israeli seaport of Ashkelon, thereby transferring control over the sale of the natural gas to Israel...

...The invasion plan of the Gaza Strip under "Operation Cast Lead" was set in motion in June 2008, according to Israeli military sources: "Sources in the defence establishment said Defence Minister Ehud Barak instructed the Israel Defence Forces to prepare for the operation over six months ago June or before June, even as Israel was beginning to negotiate a ceasefire agreement with Hamas."(Barak Ravid, Operation "Cast Lead": Israeli Air Force strike followed months of planning, Haaretz, December 27, 2008)

That very same month, the Israeli authorities contacted British Gas, with a view to resuming crucial negotiations pertaining to the purchase of Gaza's natural gas: "Both Ministry of Finance director general Yarom Ariav and Ministry of National Infrastructures director general Hezi Kugler agreed to inform BG of Israel's wish to renew the talks"....

euraktiva786.wordpress.com...

And the cheating, lying, stealing of Palestinian meager resources continues unabated by the disgusting criminal Zionists supported by the likes of you...

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Solace]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

Here is the best illustration in 4 charts of the Progressive Stealing of Palestinian Land by the Zionists Invaders...

tiny.cc...

Absolutely disgusting, BUT Natural Justice shall eventually prevail and the Thieves will be dispossessed of the proceeds of their Crimes...

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Solace]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Yes, and I read The Iliad, The Odyssey and learned trigonometry in high school. Putting Greek stuff in the educational curriculum is a very old tradition that goes way back. I think it has more to do with secret societies than ethnocentrism.

And gyros, g = Greek!!! O M Greek!!!!

Don't forget about My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and Cousin Larry App-leton !!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The fact is that Zionists are merely pawns to bring about the NWO, and the Internet by far will be the easiest way to carry out those plans. In the 80's and 90's it was groups, like occult, activitist and special-interest groups, which tended to utilize the Qabala and such.

Why do you think Israel has been taking such a political ass-whooping since (1) the EU went political, and (2) more people subscribed to cable TV and then jumped onto the Internet?

One of the foremost people in "bridging the digital divide" was Zionist Larry Ellison. This was back when delivering the Internet to Joe Six-pack was part of a larger project called "The Information Superhighway."

Jews don't really care to share their traditions; they just want to remind you that their own agenda is high up on the totem pole.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I recently came to the conclusion that the people I have most admired all my life have been jews. Not generally, but the individuals I'm thinking of. Even now the guy I admire most currently, is jewish. Not that I know him personally, bu this accomplishments, beliefs and writings I do and I try to emulate him to an extent... Most of them, however, were athiests or non practicing... I kind of wish american jews ran Israel tho. I mean think about it... the OT and a lot of the Talmud (each of which alone is scary enough) were for bronze age savages.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

The term Zionism as it is used in referring to emigrating to Israel is something different than the "Zionist World Conspiracy Theory" which holds that jews control everything...which they dont.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
I recently came to the conclusion that the people I have most admired all my life have been jews. Not generally, but the individuals I'm thinking of. Even now the guy I admire most currently, is jewish. Not that I know him personally, bu this accomplishments, beliefs and writings I do and I try to emulate him to an extent... Most of them, however, were athiests or non practicing... I kind of wish american jews ran Israel tho. I mean think about it... the OT and a lot of the Talmud (each of which alone is scary enough) were for bronze age savages.

Yeah man. There are a lot of world class Jews. Many people admire many amazing Jews. Many people admire Hitler also. And Henry Ford. And George Bush. And Ghandi. I think the whole issue of who wants to control the world is beyond simple classification. It is helpful, though, to use these big groups when trying to get a grasp of the big picture. I find it interesting that it all really gets lumped into three main categories. Jews, Non-Jews, Blacks. Nobody seems to take anybody or any threat seriously if it comes from anybody outside those three big groups. Nobody talks about the Brazilian or Mexican conspiracy or the Chinese conspiracy. Those people don't seem to be able to slip into our normalized world views of dominance. We figure we can just slaughter wholesale any threat. Blacks think they can take the Whites. The Jews think they have enslaved the Whites. The Whites think they have the whole world wrapped up. It's sort of funny while deadly.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solace
reply to post by Solace

Here is the best illustration in 4 charts of the Progressive Stealing of Palestinian Land by the Zionists Invaders...

tiny.cc...

Absolutely disgusting, BUT Natural Justice shall eventually prevail and the Thieves will be dispossessed of the proceeds of their Crimes...

Yep. The Jews or Zionists or whatever really are grabbing that territory. Why is it so important to them? Why don't they want to rule the world from orbit? Or maybe rule the world from Florida? What is so dang important about that piece of land over there?

When I am thinking that Obama is anti-American I think he wants to move troops away from Israel and place them far away in other lands.

When I am thinking that Obama is pro-America I think he is just toying with the Israelis and he will pull out 10,000 troops only to move 40,000 more into the Middle East in order to be close to Israel.

I really think Israel and all the mainstream media Jewish personalities and movie makers and opinion creators want to demonize American military action and get the American troops far away from Israel and the Middle East in general. The Jewish persons always seem to cry about how terrible war is and how we should bring the troops home or at least move them away to Afghanistan or some other far away place.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Propaganda easily recognized.

Throughout the thread, the supposed crime of a few Israelis become an immediate reason to vilify ALL Jews in general.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

That land is important to them because thats where they come from.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"Zionists" blamed for football-match clash"

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
[edit on 16-12-2009 by ForAiur]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There are indications that the documents originated in Russia and were distributed for the purpose of anti-Semitic propaganda.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Coming in late to this interesting discussion.

There have always been people who hate Jews. In our age of political correctness it is more acceptable to direct hostilities at the Jewish State. "Zionists" is the selected buzzword.

The Muslim world, with their religious contempt for Jews, has capitalized on the conflict with Palestinians to portray Israel and American Jews supportive of Israel as the primary cause of all Middle East problems. A handy deflection from internal economic and social problems onto an already mistrusted group, as so many have found convenient, particularly Nazi Germany.

To this end stories are created and circulated. Like the Holocaust being exaggerated by Jews to create public sympathy, Jewish lobbyists provoking the US to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, Israel committing genocide on Palestinians, 9/11 being a Mossad operation, etc.

These tales are spread on the internet in websites and videos. Many conspiracists accept them as articles of faith.

Jews rarely speak out to counter these beliefs not wanting to give acknowledgement and credence to vicious lies.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join