It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Zionist Conspiracy Theory" = Black Propaganda

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by daeoeste

Reparations, in the case of the Jews, as with the Japanese-Americans interred during WWII are not a bad thing. When did that become a bad thing?

When it involves taking away land that already belonged to someone else. Were the Palestinians responsible for the holocaust? Why were they chosen to pay for it? Shouldn't Israel be carved out of Germany following your logic? Who decides on reparations ? Do you honestly think redrawing borders after a conflict resolves anything? It delays the repurcussions, nothing more,...

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 7-5-2009 by UrsusMajor]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you're into conspiracies, here's what "Illuminati Defector" Svali said: www.savethemales.ca...

They are trying to breed a "genetically superior" race to rule, with their children and descendants. They are also followers of Plato's Republic, and believe that they will be the ones to usher in this "Utopian" rule with the NWO in their opinion. In their Utopia, the intelligentsia will rule, and the sheep like masses will follow their leaders (that is their view of the world; that the occult leaders are "enlightened' and intelligent, while the average person is a "sheep" to be led by the nose)."

Got that? Their top-secret New World Order blueprint is none other than PLATO'S REPUBLIC, a document available in every school and library in the country! So how come we never hear about the Global Hellenist Conspiracy?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Because the "Hellenists" aren't putting Greek culture all over movies and the education system. It was different in the past, but that was then.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Are you sure? Alexander. Troy. 300. Movies are rife with Hellenistic imagery. As to education, you didn't do classical studies in school? I did, but there was never an option to do Hebrew studies.
It all becomes so clear, it's not the Joos trying to control the world, it's the Greeks!
There's 3 kebab shops on my main street, and no kosher delis, makes you think doesn't it?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Calling a web forum part of "the media" is a cop-out, because nobody controls the Web. I meant traditional mass media

"The media" is overwhelmingly controlled by people born into Jewish families

The time when Internet was not the most influental media was last Century.

The time when "The Protocols = Jewish Conspiracy" was believed was also last Century.

Times change. Power structures change.

I wonder why the "all powerful and all controlling Illuminati-Jews" would allow the Internet to be?

The very existence of the Internet means some will have to re-think they`re theory of "everything is controlled".

The obvious truth is that no ONE group holds all power. Civilization is a process of various groups competing for power.

And those competing for power will accuse the other side of Conspiracy.

The fastest growing religion is not Judaism, its Islam, btw.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
Are you sure? Alexander. Troy. 300. Movies are rife with Hellenistic imagery. As to education, you didn't do classical studies in school? I did, but there was never an option to do Hebrew studies.
It all becomes so clear, it's not the Joos trying to control the world, it's the Greeks!
There's 3 kebab shops on my main street, and no kosher delis, makes you think doesn't it?

Exactly!
I wasn't even sure how to respond to something like that. The Pythagoreans were, after all, the "Illuminati" of the classical world--and who but Aristotle could tutor Alexander, the herald of the first New World Order, who died at the very Masonic 33 years of age?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow, I am really surprised by some of the hateful remarks being directed at Skyfloating. He is simply expressing his opinion and giving real life experiences. Some of you should really take look at your behaviour and how you are treating a fellow ATS member. The strength of the venom some of you are placing within your posts is staggering.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ya gotta LUV the Talmud!...

Here are some of the quotes I like best...

11. "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts..." -Saba Mecia 114, 6

13. "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night." - Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

15. "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated." -9boda Sarah 37

16. "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl." -&ad. Shas. 2:2

17. "A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." -Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan 9ruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

21. "Thou shalt not do injury to thy neighbor (Bible), but it is not said, 'Thou shalt not do injury to a Goy.' " -Mishna Sanhedryn 57

23. "A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer." -Schulchan Aruch, Jore Dia

27. "All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general' " - Schalchan arach. Choszen Hasisxpat 348

29. "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy." -Tosefta, Qbda Zara VIRZ, 5

"If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog." - Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah." - Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

www.nsm88.org...

I ain't Bidden, but with all these Perks and Jerks, where do I apply to become a Zionist Jew, I'd like to know?...

I don't look like a Palestinian, so I can't claim to be a Sephardic Jew and related to the original people living in Palestine 2000 years ago. In fact, I'm probably not even Semite, as I look just like another Ashkenazi Jew coming originally from Khazar stock that used to live around current Georgia, but that's obviously not a hindrance, since some 90% of Jews are Ashkenazi anyways...

In brief, as a foreigner, where can I get my license to kill, pillage and rape in total impunity the rightful owners of Palestine??

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

Who`s agenda are you serving misquoting the Talmud? Disgusting.

Lets start with the "quote" about pedophilia:

B. Child Molestation
One of the more horrifying charges leveled at Judaism is that it condones the sexual molestation of young girls. This charge was made in 1892 by the Russian Catholic cleric Reverend I.B. Pranaitis in his Latin book, Christianus in Talmude Iudaeorum. Despite Pranaitis’ humiliation at the Beilis blood libel trial in 1913, where as an “expert” witness
for the prosecution he demonstrated during cross-examination that he could not answer even simple questions about the Talmud, his book was translated into English in 1939, and the charge has been making the rounds in anti-Semitic circles ever since.

The source for the charge that Judaism permits child molestation is a passage from the
Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Ketubot, pg. 11b:
אמר רבא הכי קאמר, גדול הבא על הקטנה ולא כלום
דפחות מכאן כנותן אצבע בעין דמי.
Rava [a fourth century Rabbinic authority] said: If an adult has sex with a
girl under the age of three, it is ignored, for it is like putting a finger in
someone’s eye [i.e., tears may drip from the eye but there will always be
more tears to replace them; so too the hymen of a girl so young may break
but it will heal.

From this quote, anti-Semites argue that Judaism permits the sexual molestation of young girls. This, however, is not true. In fact, in several places the Talmud makes clear that Judaism possesses its own version of the American law of statutory rape. A formulation of this law may be found in the Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Yevamot, pg. 33b:

פיתוי קטנה אונס נינהו.
One who seduces an underage girl is considered as if he had raped her [i.e.,
the laws applicable to rapists would apply to the molester].

An honest reading of the passage from Ketubot shows that it is part of a technical discussion regarding the evaluation of a woman’s ketubah – a reverse dowry that Jewish law requires a man to pay his wife in the event of divorce. A major factor in the determination of the ketubah in traditional Jewish law is whether the woman had been a virgin at the time of the marriage; virginity is considered a positive value that would
enable the woman to claim a higher ketubah. The quoted passage indicates that if a girl had been molested before the age of three, she is still considered a virgin and is entitled to the higher ketubah. In no way does the passage or the discussion in Ketubot imply that it
is permissible for Jewish men to molest young girls.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Solace

Who`s agenda are you serving misquoting the Talmud? Disgusting.

I'm glad you agree that the Talmud is DISGUSTING, since the quotes are totally accurate...

Congrats on your EXTRA fast reply: your Zionists handlers will be pleased with your performance, as you're clearly monitoring the thread 24/7...

Btw, why is it that Jews got kicked out of just about every country they ever set foot in going back many hundreds of years: is it because they were good hearted neighbors, or perhaps they were rather viewed as a bunch of undesirable liars and cheats?...

Just guessing, here, since I wasn't there, but there must have been some darn good reasons for such a reaction...

Year and region where Jews
have been expelled since 250 A.D.

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . PLACE

250 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocese of Clement (France)
561 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocese of Uzzes (France)
612 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa

www.aztlan.net...

List to be continued in second post...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Solace]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

....CONTINUED...

Year and region where Jews have been expelled since 250 A.D.

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . PLACE

1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alcace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lubeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Area in the U.S. under Grant's Jurisdiction
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas

It seems that the world is UNANIMOUS in deciding to reject the Jews for what they are - unfortunately - and explains why the Rothschild cartel had to fund the creation of Israel, to park their ill-gotten gains and as the prefect place to launder money, starting with Madoff's...

Since the Rothschild Cartel own the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England and are the puppet masters behind their make-believe governments, the UK government supported the move...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Solace

You seem not even to have read the rebuttal. I´ll quote the relevant part on pedophilia again:

A major factor in the determination of the ketubah in traditional Jewish law is whether the woman had been a virgin at the time of the marriage; virginity is considered a positive value that would enable the woman to claim a higher ketubah. The quoted passage indicates that if a girl had been molested before the age of three, she is still considered a virgin and is entitled to the higher ketubah. In no way does the passage or the discussion in Ketubot imply that it is permissible for Jewish men to molest young girls.

So first you take Talmud lines out of context and distort their meaning, and then when exposed you simply ignore it and post more BS.

Im glad you`re doing so so that all may learn how Black Propaganda works from direct experience in this thread.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Solace

You`re lists prove that its actually a world conspiracy against jews rather than a world conspiracy of jews.

Thanks for confirming.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Solace

So first you take Talmud lines out of context and distort their meaning, and then when exposed you simply ignore it and post more BS.

Im glad you`re doing so so that all may learn how Black Propaganda works from direct experience in this thread.

The lines in the Talmud have a very clear meaning in or out of context and that has not been distorted whatsoever, as I have not tried to put any interpretation on them: they speak loudly just by themselves of a people who see themselves as superior to the rest of the common mortals and will stop at nothing to dominate them through criminal behavior...

Leaving the one line you attempted to rebut, what about all the others: you have a job on your plate!...

I have noticed commandos of pro-Zionists all over the Internet trying to justify the criminal behavior of the Zionist regime - lately against Gaza - but I don't know if they do this because of their naturally depraved morality and ethics or because they're on AIPAC's payroll...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Solace

You`re lists prove that its actually a world conspiracy against jews rather than a world conspiracy of jews.

Thanks for confirming.

Thanks for confirming that you'll soon be a master at twisting things around to suit your agenda...

However, you still have much to learn in the Zionist disinformation business and I expect that you'll soon have to call some heavier artillery to help you countering my posts...

When are you going to tackle the other point I have made a bout the Rothschild cartel and the rest of the Talmud teachings?...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

Why would I invest time in refuting the rest of those out-of-context quotes and misquotes if you dont even acknowledge the first one I refuted? What a waste of time that would be.

Seriously.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Solace

Why would I invest time in refuting the rest of those out-of-context quotes and misquotes if you dont even acknowledge the first one I refuted? What a waste of time that would be.

Seriously.

You can't refute the TRUTH, that's your problem!....

Btw, did you know that 90% of Jews (the Ashkenazi) are NOT Semites, but that 100% of Arabs are Semites??...

So what is the logic of the "anti-Semite" squeals against people opposing Zionism and its crimes?...

I guess this one is going to stump you, just like the others...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

On a site like this its important that people can discern between a conspiracy-theory and hate-propaganda.

Earlier someone posted about the Rothschilds. We know all about two sides of wars taking credit from the Rothschilds. Thats a valid conspiracy-theory.

Your stuff has been proven invalid millions of times. How is Jews being persecuted throughout the centuries proof that they are the culprits? Actually its proof that they are the persecuted.

Who persecutes them? Power-mongers who are afraid of Jews. The Catholic Inquisition who left a trail of bloody murder toward whoever challenged their power. Hitler, who left a trail of bloody murder toward whoever challenged his power.

The document I linked goes into those Talmud quotes in detail. I dont expect you to ever read them or consider them. You`re not interested in the truth.

I get really angry when conspiracy-theorists are made to look bad by stuff like this. Thats why the media keeps saying "Conspiracy Theorists are nutcases".

If we want conspiracy-theory to be legitimate, we have to present sincere facts, not just ad-hominem attacks like you are directing at me.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Solace

On a site like this its important that people can discern between a conspiracy-theory and hate-propaganda.

I get really angry when conspiracy-theorists are made to look bad by stuff like this. Thats why the media keeps saying "Conspiracy Theorists are nutcases".

Since you don't seem able to deal with the facts I have posted so far - thus calling them conspiracy theories, which by implication, means that the Talmud is a conspiracy, as well - let me throw you another bone to chew on...

PROOF that the Zionists invented TERRORISM...

"Terror using modern tools (letter bombs, car bombs, etc.) and weapons was first adopted in the Middle East by Zionists working outside state control and outside of any geographically limited area. This was truly the first non-state, global terror network. In the single month of July 1938, the Irgun killed 76 Palestinians in terrorist attacks. On July 22,1946, a Zionist truck-bomb blew up the King David hotel in Jerusalem (housing also the British civil administration) killing 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 others while injuring over 200. This was the first use of a car bomb in the Middle East. While Irgun claimed responsibility, later evidence also showed involvement of the Hagannah. The first letter bombs used by groups operating from the Middle East were made by Zionists and sent to British Cabinet Ministers in London in June 1947.

Economic sabotage was also first introduced by the Zionists. In 1939 the Haganah blew up the Iraqi oil pipeline near Haifa. Moshe Dayan was one of the participants in this act. The first airplane hijacking was committed by Israel. On 12 December 1954 Israel hijacked a civilian Syrian airliner shortly after take-off. In 1973, Israel shot down s Libyan civil aircraft (which strayed over Sinai in a sandstorm) killing all its 106 civilian passengers.

On Nov. 6 1944 Zionist belonging to Stern assassinated Lord Moyne, the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, in an ambush in Cairo (well beyond the borders of Palestine).

The first attack on a ship by terrorists was on November 25, 1940 when the S.S. Patria carrying illegal Jewish immigrants was attacked by Zionists with explosives in Haifa Harbor (attack was to embarrass the British and for rivalry among Jewish groups). 268 Jewish immigrants drowned.

On January 5, 1948, the Haganah forces planted bombs in the Palestinian-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 20, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish consul.

Between 1947 to 1949, over 530 Palestinian villages were emptied of their populations by a process of ethnic cleansing including targeted terror with over 33 massacres according to Israeli and other historians. More than half of the Palestinian villages and towns were depopulated by Israeli military actions before Israel was established in May 15, 1948 and thus before the beginning of the first major Arab Israeli war according to Israeli historians. Israel also continued to terrorize the natives into leaving even after the hostilities ended and cease-fires were signed.....

Much more to read in this link: beirut.indymedia.org...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Solace]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

PROOF that the Zionists invented TERRORISM...

Terrorist attacks have existed since thousands of years.

your Zionists handlers will be pleased with your performance

my Zionist handlers? Explain.

license to kill, pillage and rape

a bunch of undesirable liars and cheats?

their naturally depraved morality and ethics

From stuff like this its easy to see that you`re emotionally enraged and trying to project your rage on an entire nation. Rage clouds your reason.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join