It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

You obviously don't do any research before you try to disinform.

This is just a simple yahoo search with the phone number you posted.

PDF] dps.mo.gov/HomelandSecurity/safeschools/documents/School Alert 3-2007-1.pdf
164k - Adobe PDF - View as html
formation Analysis Center may be contacted toll-free at 1-866-362-6422. ... Phone: 573-751-6422 Toll Free: 866-362-6422 Fax: 573-751-9950. MIAC DISCLAIMER: ...dps.mo.gov/.../safeschools/documents/School Alert 3-2007-1.pdf

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
The tree of liberty

Will be watered

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

That's a profound statement. Although short, it speaks volumes.

Let's hope that the tree of Liberty is not watered with blood instead of water. There has been enough of that. It does seem however, that the gov. controls the water, and the mainstream media is soaking it up.

The real terrorists are those who oppose the constitution and use the media to brand Libertarians as terrorists. We need to keep track of those involved in this conspiracy so they can be brought to justice and answer for their crimes against the people, when the time comes.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones is doing an hour talk on this document tomorrow he says.
www.youtube.com...

It may be interesting to see what he has to say about this document, and he may give further information about the source hopefully. Maybe callers?

Maybe a star and flag to keep this thread going until then would be a good thing, as this is an important document, if true?

Just a thought!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Alex Jones must be taken with a grain of salt. Some of his information is lacking in evidence. There may be a grain of truth to this story but it is just ambiguous enough to cause me to shrug it off.

To be perfectly honest, there are more public servants in law enforcement who hold sternly to libertarian ideals than you might think. Many people in law enforcement might even be on this list, if it even exists.

There is a peaceful solution to tame this 800 pound gorilla we call government. I believe this in my heart. I feel that all of humanity (i.e. PEOPLE, not GOVERNMENT) will be able to figure this out and coexist. Each will figure out that freedom is pretty darned cool. Free will... the two most important words to define your existence... will overcome this psychosis of co-dependence between citizens and governments.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

It is worse than that:

Not only do they put all those Constitutionalists and Libertarians names on the list, but if the population at large doesn't go along with the New World Order idiology, they threaten "we the people" with further "staged" terror or bio attacks.

It really is such an easy compartmentalized game they have created to control us.

The way they do it with fictional ghosts of terror takes the blame game away from them and allows them to control us with our own military grade weapons.

Like the U.S. military grade Anthrax mailed to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle after 9/11.

It is like the Osama videos that kept coming out every time there was an election - induce public fear

I can't believe they think that the entire population is so stupid that we can't see through their smoke and mirrors.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

S and F to you

One word WOW

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This website is getting just ridiculous! You guys got a document that could be made by anyone of us.....all i have to say i gullible! This site is getting way to gullible....believe every damn drop of a word you read on this site. Thats how we got into our current situation....got morons believing what morons tell them

ITs not as black/white people make it seem. Not everyone who runs this country or works for the government are NWO candidates.....but hey keep freaking out thats fine with me just dont start a stampede and expect every one to follow you.

Fear mongers.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wow! Lets see.....a "secret" report by an "anonymous" police officer provided by an always credited source of information. Quick, run around in circles while jumping up and down screaming Hallelujah !!!

People here sure love their doom and gloom and sensationalized posts.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alferd Packer

It's already been verified. Why don't you try reading the thread before you start your rederick against the OP.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

You obviously don't do any research before you try to disinform.

This is just a simple yahoo search with the phone number you posted.

PDF] dps.mo.gov/HomelandSecurity/safeschools/documents/School Alert 3-2007-1.pdf
164k - Adobe PDF - View as html
formation Analysis Center may be contacted toll-free at 1-866-362-6422. ... Phone: 573-751-6422 Toll Free: 866-362-6422 Fax: 573-751-9950. MIAC DISCLAIMER: ...dps.mo.gov/.../safeschools/documents/School Alert 3-2007-1.pdf

And you obviously don't read before you use the old "disinform" label. I said I went to ONE site, anywho.com You assumed otherwise.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

nice....scary but nice!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Mr. Pecker;

Please do try and keep up.
Skepticism is healthy, but one should not leap to conclusions without looking at all the relevant facts. And one should not throw words like "moron' around when they haven't done their homework.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did you at least call the number?

The contact information was from the following website , which is the MIAC's website ;-)

www.miacx.org...(X(1)S(2w2bx255y10susf0o1e5303d))/default.aspx/MenuItemID/214/MenuGroup/Home-MO.htm

After reading the post from the person who called at 2 am, I decided NOT to call. Just thought that checking the phone #'s might be a good idea, since no one else had posted about that. J2000 got better results than I did.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I don't know. I have seen videos of state patrol training where in the classroom the instructors are telling these 'trainees' that people who try to use the 'Constitution' as a shield are criminals and activists. I even have seen some police videos where they have pulled people over and after beating the driver down for asking why they were pulled over (a right given them by the constitution) they begin to chuckle because one officer pulled out a book of the Constitution from the front seat. They made a snide comment about it and stated that this person deserved what they got because of the BOOK!

It's real. It's not everywhere yet but it is slowly spreading. I want to say BS too and probably would have a couple years ago until I started to see the proof with my own eyes.

There are still morally strong people entering the police forces. They are the ones that are bringing these videos out into the light.

This document does not surprise because I have seen others like it from state patrol memos and 'not for public eyes' documents that also put down ANYONE who tries to use the Constitution as a defense. That they are extremists trying to destroy the government.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
heres one way to see if it is fake...

when was this released? and when was the "upside down flag" movement thread started on ATS? the reason i say this is b/c thats the first ive heard of it, on this site, and this doc is claiming late feb 08? (i may be mistaken, hungover).

theres one hint it may be made up...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Although I see what you are saying more and more on this site I must point out that there is still a group of healthy CTers who do NOT buy everything that is stated.

Like I have said in my last post I would not have believed this possible for one second over two years ago. However, I have seen videos smuggled out of officer training classes by trainees where the Constitution and anyone trying to use it as a defense gets ripped apart by the instructor. I have seen dashboard cams from Police vehicles that recorded the officer pulling someone over. No need to rehash it. I have not only seen these type of documents but I have seen actual video. Not doctored up video. Not actors. Actual archived police records video.

This is why I don't immediately state that this is garbage.

Am I saying that I believe it? Nope. Not saying that at all. However, it may still be a true document. Simply from what I have seen.

So yes, some people are simply gullible. They will swallow everything that comes across their screen. But you need to stop playing the 'adversary' and 'white knight of the police and government' and try to roll everyone up who may believe this into that category. Because you are then being the one that is gullible. Gullible for believing that the government is pure and that the police forces of this nation are pure as well. (See how it feels? I bet that 'assumption' is not correct at all but that is pretty much what you just did.)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh... I believe it that cops are the bottom predators of society- I came from a city full of the things. All the screams of the military being brought in to 'secure the US'..The 'military' is already HERE. I think that's one reason we've got wars going on all over the place- keep the REAL military out of the way while the pigs and the private security round up all us dissenters. Any other military seen on the streets- actual soldiers- are in the same ilk usually as the cops, I am willing to bet.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

Upside down flag movement? That if Flag etiquette for NATION IN DISTRESS, and in my opinion is proper to fly, I fly one from my garage and not one neighbor has bitched about it yet..

Asfor those questioning the authority of the OP'S article I can not vouch for it other than to say IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID, VERIFIED AND PROVEN TRUE.

I posted links to the Arizona FBI Flyer on suspected terrorists the law enforcement got, didn't anyone look at it? I also stated that I have had that since around 2002 posted online and I also stated that I called the FBI Number of the flyer and asked them if they actually sent it. Testing to see if it is true, even though I believed Sheriff Joe Arpayo, I wanted to be sure.

The lady that answered the phone when I called the FBI as the Editor of the-Independent-Journal.com told me " The flyer was real and was sent out by the government ( I don't recall if she said DOD or FBI or who but it was a government agency) and that the flyer had been recalled because it was misprinted.

As I stated in other posts in this thread THAT IS CRAP,misprint my butt!! The government don't print and mail out thousands of flyers with important information to law enforcement without at least 3 proof reads and 2 sign offs. THEY PRINTED WHO THEY THINK HE ENEMY IS...

AMERICANS WHO DEMAND LIBERTY, RESPONSIVE GOVERNMENT, RULE OF LAW, CONSTITUTIONALISM, FREEDOM!!! Do you fit into any of those groups on the flyer? I actually fit into more than 6 of those definitions of a suspected terrorist. And always remember what Jefferson said...

"The People CAN NOT overthrow the government or the Constitution, only those that pervert them."

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes, can we just deny ignorance for a moment here:

1. The actual documents (not the article) do not mention a single name, such as the article says it "specifically" does. No Ron Paul. No names whatsoever. Why does AJ say this? Its not like theres a page supposed to be missing...Hes not even just making a connection thats not there. He is blatantly lying.

2. The FBI pamphlets on domestic terrorists, especially ring-wing militant ones, are old news. In fact, the document in question does not offer much that already can't be found on a simple google search. The sensationalism proported by the article is due to assumptions that happen to fit into a certain NWO-conspiracy mindset, which is precisely what AJ is looking for. The article itself is relatively benign and I am not all too impressed.

3. STATISTICALLY speaking most domestic terrorists that the FBI has to deal with these days comes from such groups. Now, I know here in ATS most of you subscribe to this view yet there is absolutely no harm you would do to others-To have these views is fine. However, we have foiled far too many domestic attacks from looneys that specifically come from these groups- so not to put people into categories and sterotype but....the information obviously becomes relevant to all levels of law enforcement.

Historically, look at the 60s. Extremist groups were "stickin' it to the man".

Today, completely different agenda, but- still "stickin' it to the man"

Even on the lowerst level, the police officer, certain persons from this movement cause big problems when they begin to deny the legitimacy of law enforcement. Regardless of your political convictions, this then becomes a problem for the government, and for the officials themselves. Their jobs become dangerous and intelligence reporting so they can recognize what exactly is going on is necessary.

Nobody is attacking libertarism. Unfortunately, in all movements, there are just some crazies out there ruining it for everyone else by turning to violence. And unfortunately, as we see with muslim extremism, profiling has its uses. I have no problem with anyones political views; they are your right. However, I only write this to explain the FBI's and Homeland Securities' reasoning.

Anyway, no bombshell article here.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This and watching The Ohbama deception in one day has kinda got me in a very bad mood . this passage here also has me wondering . ``MIAC is part of the federal “fusion” effort now underway around the country. “As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country.`` Can this part be confirmed ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join