It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's replied to SETI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Savior I've noticed every post I see you nay saying. You never seem to agree or even get interested by anything...

So?

P.S. Binary is a mathematical language and therefore a language that an intelligent species other than our own can understand.

Like humans, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I bet they can. See:

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So savior you don't allow any possibility at all that there is even a remote chance this may be the real deal?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm not saying people don't hoax crop circles but they aren't all hoaxed. There are tell tale signs when they are man made.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam. Doesn't it ring a bell?

SETI will officially report some day: "We have contact!", and it will be a lie.

The "Real" Crop Circles are made using Tesla Technology from HAARP.

Believe it or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Hey DaMod, good OP! Flagged and starred.

In your above post, you showed a better view of the fiels. It contained two images on that field. Wassup with the second crop formation?

(flipped and cropped)

Any better views of that?

Thanks,
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here's a better shot.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Thank you. Let's display for the thread shall we?

Is there conjecture that this is a portrait of those same "beings"? Was this formation left at the same time?

Cuhail

(edit- won't display for me either....hmmmm)

[edit on 3/10/2009 by Cuhail]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So savior you don't allow any possibility at all that there is even a remote chance this may be the real deal?

Being that there was no one there to see it being made and short of a confession, we have no way of knowing 100%. However, it is most probable that it was orchestrated and produced by humans.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
See there that's all I wanted you to say. That wasn't so bad was it?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

See there that's all I wanted you to say. That wasn't so bad was it?

But here's the thing...you have no evidence whatsoever to support the other minute possibility.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
For those that need to see more on ground footage

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I recently watched a documentary where a few MIT students with faculty oversight tried to make a crop circle. They did not finish. This was not just a matter of a board and mashing crops, they tried to place the proper radioactive material that is found at ALL circles and they were unable to do it. Anyone can mash crops of course, but with all the research out there on the bending of nodes and the radioactive deposits at these sites, all of these are not hoaxes.

I have no problem with the thought that a higher intelligence would communicate to us in this way. They certainly know we use the crops for food, what better way to get attention than to do this in the middle of what they believe sustains us.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Perhaps where they are can be seen from that "one" vantage point???? Why else put it there? If they where smart enough to send a message to us etc they are smart enough to tell us where to view them from now aren't they.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

what better way to get attention than to do this in the middle of what they believe sustains us.

A TV spot during American Idol...?

Seriously...if they really did their research. How hard would it be to pirate a TV signal and send a real message instead of doodling in some wheat? And, if they truly have been watching us for over 60 years (or longer), then there certainly isn't a language problem.....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Good point, seems people ignore what the MIT students tried to accomplish. Ahem skeptics...

Correct me if I am wrong but are they not some of the brightest students in the world. Yet they failed to make a simple crop circle in the middle of the night with ropes and boards. (sarcasm)

However the local town drunks do so, yeah sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Gazrok they may not even know what television is (even after all these years). And they may not have the know how to encode the signal properly or since our signals are alien to them they may not understand the language. Besides sure they put it in a field but hey we made a canvas for them. They know we can fly so why not send a message that is easy to understand with no risk of mistakes (ergo signal errors, coding problems and the like). Why not use primitive means to communicate with a comparably primitive race. Whatever reason you cannot possibly come to any conclusion on alien reasoning. It might not be alien made but it's not to be dismissed so quickly.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher

I think you are right. Crop circles are far beyond anything humans are capable of...

Or are they...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
Correct me if I am wrong but are they not some of the brightest students in the world. Yet they failed to make a simple crop circle in the middle of the night with ropes and boards. (sarcasm)

There is a famous clip with "foo-fighters" or "balls of light" building a crop circle.

That is evidence of advanced plasma technology being used to build those genuine crop circles.

If you ask me, I will say they are man-made, but not hand-made. Haarp-made instead.

People can be ven brighter than you think. Check my previous reply, it's all Blue Beam related.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Gazrok they may not even know what television is (even after all these years). And they may not have the know how to encode the signal properly or since our signals are alien to them they may not understand the language. Besides sure they put it in a field but hey we made a canvas for them. They know we can fly so why not send a message that is easy to understand with no risk of mistakes (ergo signal errors, coding problems and the like). Why not use primitive means to communicate with a comparably primitive race. Whatever reason you cannot possibly come to any conclusion on alien reasoning. It might not be alien made but it's not to be dismissed so quickly.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by DaMod]

Of course they would know what tv is, there's probably a good chance that if they did turn up, it was because of television signals, which is if I recall the whole point behind SETI in the first place, to listen to similar signals to what we've been broadcasting from tv and radio for 60+ years.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join