It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's replied to SETI

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am more interested in the alien DNA. So did anybody research what kind of creature that kind of DNA would produce?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But does radiation come unaltered out of a black hole? If not than you can not use it to send information.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
I am more interested in the alien DNA. So did anybody research what kind of creature that kind of DNA would produce?

Well my theory (not mine alone) is that we are seeing 'critters' and calling them UFO's... Plasma Life Forms in effect...

I toss this in here because of your DNA question...

Seems main stream science is doing a lot of study on the possibility of plasma life forms... and most interestingly along the DNA question is this...

Are we looking for aliens in the wrong places?

The universe is filled with massive clouds of dust. From past studies, scientists have learned that this cosmic dust can, in the presence of plasma, creates formations known as plasma crystals. An international team of researchers published a study in the Aug.14, 2007, issue of the New Journal of Physics that indicates that these crystals may be more sophisticated than anyone realized. In simulations involving cosmic dust, the researchers witnessed the formation of plasma crystals displaying some of the elementary characteristics of life -- DNA-like structure, autonomous behavior, reproduction and evolution.

How Stuff Works
Weird Life
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

But does radiation come unaltered out of a black hole? If not than you can not use it to send information.

I don't think anyone has the answer to that yet... the fact that anything escapes a black hole is new as it is...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ok, but is there anybody who actually analyzed what DNA is the same and not, according to that crop circle? If it's DNA from say a dog then it is indeed just a hoax.

Maybe an idea, to try and create the creature based on the "alien" DNA.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Crop circles are very interesting.

It doesn't make much sense to say because some crop circles are man made therefore all crop circles are man made and we should just end the discussion.

There's still questions to be asked.

If all these crop circles are man made where's the human error?

Does everyone who can make a crop circle start off as an expert?

What about the nodes?

Do all of these crop circles makers also microwave the nodes when their making these circles?

A peer reviewed paper was published about this and the paper surmised that the node lengthening was caused by balls of light.

DR ELTJO HASELHOFF is one of the few people on planet Earth to have had a paper published on crop circles in a peer-reviewed scientific journal (‘Physiologa Plantarum’). His paper asserts that the long-recognised connection of crop circles to balls of light may be even stronger than many think. Here, in layman’s terms, Dr Haselhoff outlines the important findings of his paper.

www.swirlednews.com...

This is very interesting because I'm just seeing the article listed about about how plasma crystals could be a form of life. This also could be connected to orbs that people see and then this can be connected back to us.

What if you have node lengthening in the human body at death when energy is released and this node lengething corresponds to the measurements that were carried out by the Dr. in the peer-reviewed paper?

These plasma crystals might not be alien but they could be us before birth and after death.

Sadly many people think that we can't seriously discuss these things because we know crop circles can be man made therefore all crop circles have to be man made so lets just end any discussion.

I havn't read the article about the binary crop circle and I'm looking over it now.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by platosallegory]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The arrogance of the people in this thread is astounding.

The amount of assumptions many of the posters in this thread, particullarly the skeptics, are making is just rediculous. A true statement about a skeptic of crop circles is that they generally dont know alot about them, nor have they kept up on them throught-out any amount of time.

Honostly some of it just sounds like denial.

I will give you this, doubt is good because it is humble, but you arent doubting that they are made by ET's, your asserting that they are made by humans. Oh and not just some, but all of them! Can't you just take solace in the fact that you don't know? Because you really really dont.

Look at it this way, some of the complex art of crop circles, and some of the astronomical alighnments displayed within them, as well as continuing mathematical preccission, and harmony should award the creators some kind of title in the history of art, similar to michelangelo etc...

And these people never truely step forward and tell someone the whole story? They never show someone (any easily contactable notable crop circle research website/organization) their incredible work and story?

Its blatant and its simple. To state that all crop circles are created by humans is ignorant.

Also, the assumption that this outside intelligence would decide to transmit their message back to us the same way it was delivered is a great one. How do we know that they arent so perfectly aware of every step of our god damn existance that they arent going to jump the gun for any reason? Maybe they're going to test us and perk our curiosity? probably because they knew at one point we would become so curious? It's best just to be the watcher in this phenomenon, discuss it with humility, and appreciate it for what it really is.

A mystery.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Hahaha!

Those are great Lola.

It means that do they have Ataris in there and that they access the www or maybe a uww using FireFox.

I wonder if they are already using any instant messaging app, twitter, facebook and those sorts of thing on their planet.

Anyway this whole thing is fishy to say the least in it's very foundations. If they have the tech to receive a signal they would most likely have the tech to transmit it back. And that would be the most logical way to reply.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You are joking? you must be nobody would ask that!
WHAT ALIEN DNA?????????????

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
Its blatant and its simple. To state that all crop circles are created by humans is ignorant.

Not really... the Circle makers make many... and the kids at MIT are making the rest using space based particle beams as a sort of precision 'target practice' and are laughing at you

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join