It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zeitgeist Orientation Presentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Here is the new 1.5 hr Zeitgeist Movement Orientation Video by Peter
Joseph.

video.google.com...

It can be download in full dvd format here:

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

It is a public domain work, in a simple slide show style,

intended to give a more specific overview of the tenets of The
Movement.

This should help clarify a lot of the misinformation and false
assumptions out there.

As received via E-mail update.

This video is a general overlook of all that has been discussed before in previous videos. It's a ground plan, basically.

Highlighting the point of the Venus project and how todays society is broken, corrupt and failing the human race and the planet.

It makes some very good points and make a lot of sense in its deas and potential for the future of our planet and ourselves.

As good as it sounds, it does make me wonder as to why it looks like a global NWO in sheeps clothing. It offers freedom like we have not known for more than 2000 years, it offers a way of living where there is no crime, no greed or corruption or control, prisons or governments... It apparently eliminates the vast majority of that which we mostly despise.

But it still has yet to answer a few finer points, like cultural identities and languages, which makes me wonder about its final goal. If we all have access to everything, the ability to travel anywhere in the world freely and without restriction, just what will happen to individual identity or cultural diversity?

Yes, it would solve many of our current ills, like famine and poverty and it will destroy greed and the need for crime, but it must also take care as it tip-toes through the daisies..

Overall, I am impressed with it's presentation and the ideas held. To me, it nswers a lot of questions that I have asked myself from a very young age, like why is it that bread, a staple diet for most for thousands of years, is still something that we must buy. If the value of a car depreciates over time, or a DVD player becomes less expensive in the shops, why does bread continue to rise and maintain its price.. it just does not make reasonable sense.

As long as the Zeitgeist movement does not ask me to have a passport or get a microchip or tattooed with a bar code, I think it is a very valuable step forward for the advancement and benefit of mankind and the planet. I would be so overjoyed to be able to have the time, freedom and ability to build my own space traveling vehicle and explore the Galaxy as our forefathers sailed the seas in search of new lands, people, plants and animals.

Those were the days, and we can have them back if we are prepared to make a difference and put our 'money' where our mouths are.

Other Zitgeist threads include;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
These people are an example for us all. They have come up with a viable global alternative to our failing society in trancendantal and humanist way. This project is so "above" our world, and fills it me with hope and joy that so many people hear their message, and take action in this constructive enterprise. They litteraly blew my mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i agree that this proposed plan dose not solve EVERY problem but it the best plan i've seen in my whole life and i'm going to support it untill i see something better. in fact it's the first time i've ever seen a "plan" or "invention" for society. to me it makes perfect sense that in these times of advanced technology we could use our intelligence and make a better world for all.

peace

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Breath taking experience... this is gold and must be shared...

Wake up people! If we dont do something, its our kids who will
deal with our decisions!

S&F!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The latest report from the MSM

Great report by the New York Times

A big 'thumbs up' to the zeitgeist crew

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I can not believe this is still going on. No substancial plan or place where we can see it in action. It is an idea, that is controlling. Liberty works best. Freedom to choose works great. And I choose no to anything these cooks propose. Its a never ending story about something that will never happen. Please read the guide lines. What its all about, before taking anything about this seriously. I mean come on they propose for you to have only so many kids and control you in so many ways. Its like a cult. I think if we throw out the people in congress and have the consistution the way it is supposed to be, then we can have what we strive for, and that is to be free and have sound money backed by your labor.

You guys do not give up do you.

[edit on 3/17/2009 by zman]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman
they propose for you to have only so many kids and control you in so many ways. Its like a cult. I think if we throw out the people in congress and have the consistution the way it is supposed to be, then we can have what we strive for, and that is to be free and have sound money backed by your labor.

You guys do not give up do you.

[edit on 3/17/2009 by zman]

1. Only so may kids... already happening in China. being proposed and suggested in other parts of world.

2. Control.... already going on with our police states in every country... control over what we see on tv, read in the msm and they even want to control the internet.

3. I think I'd prefer a cult to a dictatorship.

4. The constitution only covers one relatively new country on this planet.. the constitution dont mean jack out in Malaysia or Pakistan.

5. the point of the Venus Project is to allow you to be free without the need for money. Your labour does not back money... money fprces you and controls you to go to work.

Have you even watched the videos?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

1. Only so may kids... already happening in China. being proposed and suggested in other parts of world.

2. Control.... already going on with our police states in every country... control over what we see on tv, read in the msm and they even want to control the internet.

3. I think I'd prefer a cult to a dictatorship.

4. The constitution only covers one relatively new country on this planet.. the constitution dont mean jack out in Malaysia or Pakistan.

5. the point of the Venus Project is to allow you to be free without the need for money. Your labour does not back money... money fprces you and controls you to go to work.

Have you even watched the videos?

1. So you are proposing death to those who want to live. What planet do you live on.
2. I think you are very paranoid. Seeing everyday that we are yes free. Need laws to keep us from things like this movement.
3. I voted did you?. So my guy did not make it in, yet I have faith which is lacking from your cult movement.
4. So this is a global movement to enslave man. I do not see a working model do you?.
5. You think you are going to sit on your bum while others do your work for you?. Show me a working model, you can not, because its just a Idea. Seems to me that your labor benifits you. What ever you put into it, you should have a reaction to your action that is positive. If then it does not, then you try a different mode of labor to make it so. Show us the laws of this movement so we can discuss the isssue of envolvement. What kind of re-programing will we have to do to right our mind to the one.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by zman]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman

1. So you are proposing death to those who want to live. What planet do you live on.
2. I think you are very paranoid. Seeing everyday that we are yes free. Need laws to keep us from things like this movement.
3. I voted did you?. So my guy did not make it in, yet I have faith which is lacking from your cult movement.
4. So this is a global movement to enslave man. I do not see a working model do you?.
5. You think you are going to sit on your bum while others do your work for you?. Show me a working model, you can not, because its just a Idea. Seems to me that your labor benifits you. What ever you put into it, you should have a reaction to your action that is positive. If then it does not, then you try a different mode of labor to make it so. Show us the laws of this movement so we can discuss the isssue of envolvement. What kind of re-programing will we have to do to right our mind to the one.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by zman]

1. I'm not proposing anything, in particular death of anything or anyone. For someone else to decide as to how many kids we can have is number 2. Control, and does not show any freedom for anyone from my point of view.
And where is this freedom? Why am I not able to travel anywhere, without questions, restrictions or for the need of a passport?

3. Vote? what for? So that another corrupt broken system can replicate the one before it so that the puppet masters may stay in control and power and keep us all enslaved... no chance.

4. nobody said it was a global movement to enslave man. It's about freeing mankind. It is the current system and it's ideas and and the whole 'big brother' and NWO thing that is the enslaver.

5. ummm.. I never said I was going to sit on my bum, I'd be quite happy to get up and work towards the goal of this project. Yes, it may be just an idea, but it takes effort in all areas to make the idea into a reality and just by you an I contributing to this thread is part of that effort

Laws of the movement? Have you not seen the linked video yet?
The only reprogramming involved will be a change in our attitudes towards goods and each other.. wont take a rocket scientist or psychologist to tell us how to behave..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

1. I'm not proposing anything, in particular death of anything or anyone. For someone else to decide as to how many kids we can have is number 2. Control, and does not show any freedom for anyone from my point of view.
And where is this freedom? Why am I not able to travel anywhere, without questions, restrictions or for the need of a passport?

3. Vote? what for? So that another corrupt broken system can replicate the one before it so that the puppet masters may stay in control and power and keep us all enslaved... no chance.

4. nobody said it was a global movement to enslave man. It's about freeing mankind. It is the current system and it's ideas and and the whole 'big brother' and NWO thing that is the enslaver.

5. ummm.. I never said I was going to sit on my bum, I'd be quite happy to get up and work towards the goal of this project. Yes, it may be just an idea, but it takes effort in all areas to make the idea into a reality and just by you an I contributing to this thread is part of that effort

Laws of the movement? Have you not seen the linked video yet?
The only reprogramming involved will be a change in our attitudes towards goods and each other.. wont take a rocket scientist or psychologist to tell us how to behave..

So you agree that with the venus project says and tell families that they can have only so many children.
Apartently they use a form of control like stated above to enslave you to the system of theirs. I have seen both movies, comedies in my mind.
Like I said, if we follow the laws set down by the constitution we will indeed be free of those powers you profess to be in control.
My effort is to inform you of your error in judgement. You can do all the things the venus project proposes by doing little things around your neighborhood. I will tell you why this will fail, because we all agree to disagree.
What is good for one person may not be good for the other and so on. I still get chills thinking about what the video and the site said abou re-programing or did you not get the full translation from the venus projects web-site in the what we are about lititure. I think I take the red pill.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread. Starred and flagged. I can't look at this right now, but intend to as soon as I can get to it. The venus project is a model for what we need to embrace in order to become cosmic citizens, though not necessarily his model. A grass roots version would do nicely, linked to a grass roots proportional democracy.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yup, we definitely need something.. He even admits it himself when he says "it's not perfect, but it's better"

I couldn't agree more...

Itll be a relief just on the difference alone..

new topics

top topics

join