It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick figures caught on video surveillance footage.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
definite fake..

The camera on camera angle is dubious.. i noticed that the first so called being to move across the lawn did it in 1m 13s and the second one did it in about 16 secs..

They were both of similiar height and that seems like a big difference in object movements.. the first one seemed natural the second almost skipped across the lawn..

had fun watching the footage so nice post!!

[edit on 3/9/2009 by nosmokinggun]

[edit on 3/9/2009 by nosmokinggun]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

Originally posted by atrofi
reply to post by epete22

I think you and others here on ATS are missing the point...

If you think it is on a string or something, please, reconstruct
it in some way, the same to all the peps that screams CGI or
stop/claymotion, please, do a little something and show it here.
Then we can go further, it is getting a little waste of time reading
all the posts about what we think, it is time to know!

I can´t reproduce this, therefore i can truly say, it is not CGI,
stop/claymotion or string. I been trying to reproduce this sucker
for a cupple of days now, but i stopmotion i get it all wrong with
the timeline, fishline does not work either, i can´t get the walking
mode the second creature have. CGI? Why do a stick figure?

Maybe som others here care to reproduce the stick dudes and
show all how it was done?

I just wanted to bump this post as I do not want to rewrite the same exact words.

If you think its cgi/fake please reproduce it to show proof positive. Not saying it is real but stop making comments about cgi/ fakes without any proof beside your own word.

Thanks It would be great if someone could try to reproduce this allusion,I've noticed 2pages back(just logged back in) that wylekat has taken the initiative and started to try and recreate the allusion.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Jinni

The pic you posted under the Egret is mine- and it's 100% CGI- post processed like a Chicken McNugget. I did it because I wanted to show it CAN be done. I don't have the skill to animate it yet- it took me about an hour and a half to throw together and play with in Photoshop and GIMP.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by wylekat]

This pic :

Good work wylekat,Great to see you took the initiative and started to try and recreate the allusion,I try and do the same but CGI is not my field.

Zelong.

[edit on 9/3/09 by Zelong]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
i saw this video a year or so ago.

I allways said to myself....
Why didn't they show it from beyond where they show it.
Like past the tree int he distance..
And it walk's in a strait line...i think it's on a string.

That sounds right TheAmused as That speaker states @4:49 it happen in November 07'? screen states Febrero 12,2008 @5:47 speaker states it's three months later when showing footage of the front yard, makes it Feb08'.

Did you see this very same video or another of the same event?
I know but I got to ask anyway.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's the roaming Gnome!!! ... or a bird.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
TO EVERYONE WONDERING ABOUT WHAT IT REALLY IS:

Don't worry about it, in about 2 months you'll all let out a great big sigh of relief

just know this, Alfred would have been proud
DD

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Now my 2c

Why the cut footage,that alien face in between both shots just doesn't help at all @4:06 the flash screen of the alien face and the speaker says "this is not the video ok "...
"da because some people say sinyour " ...
"what happened there "

No answer to his own question which needed an answer Why?
did the owner cut it up?I guess he did than goes on to say

"but the more amazing thing is that second being"

Also we have to look at this guy whose front yard this happened in.
Here he is at his home showing where it happened walking the same path just like you or I would do he's in his front yard I'm going to say no one is going to make an ass of them self in their front yard?
Still something to think about.

Zelong.

[edit on 9/3/09 by Zelong]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Jinni

I know EXACTLY what is it so it is not a mystery to me anymore.

This has been known for thousands of years by humans. The knowledge of such beings is described as part of every major religion, occult, etc etc.

Before i give a detailed explaination, find the high-resolution video somehow.

Good luck.

denirohascome

Don't worry about it, in about 2 months you'll all let out a great big sigh of relief

just know this, Alfred would have been proud DD

This annoys me, especially from you Jinni as I usually enjoy your input. These teases claiming I know what it is but I'm not telling keep guessing or you find out soon enough.. Come on guys, if you truly know or have a theory to throw out there great, but I just read 7 pages hoping that jinni would let us have it even without high res video.

I think it's a fake simply because of things already mentioned
-the goofy alien intermixed into the clip
-video of a video being played on a screen,,,HuH???

I would still like to hear it from Jinni.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
Jinni

I know EXACTLY what is it so it is not a mystery to me anymore.

This has been known for thousands of years by humans. The knowledge of such beings is described as part of every major religion, occult, etc etc.

Before i give a detailed explaination, find the high-resolution video somehow.

Good luck.

denirohascome

just know this, Alfred would have been proud DD

This annoys me, especially from you Jinni as I usually enjoy your input. These teases claiming I know what it is but I'm not telling keep guessing or you find out soon enough.. Come on guys, if you truly know or have a theory to throw out there great, but I just read 7 pages hoping that jinni would let us have it even without high res video.

I think it's a fake simply because of things already mentioned
-the goofy alien intermixed into the clip
-video of a video being played on a screen,,,HuH???

I would still like to hear it from Jinni.

Maybe I was a bit brash...

The intention of my post was to imply the following: If the video is shown to be authentic and there is no foul play then I can safely say what creature it is. Because we don't have that high-res version to say either way anything I say is pointless. I could say it is X, Y or Z but without compelling evidence that the video is the real deal there is no point.

I'm not trying to tease...but there is a lot of crap coming out of Mexico (fakes) and I think we need to get to the bottom of the authenticity of the video before we proceed.

Also, the video of the video may be because the original owner refused to give it to the MUFON conference without payment. The cutscenes were probably added later by the conference organisers to make the video look more appealing. Adding the Alien face doesn't alarm me at all tbh.

The theory of shape-shifting creatures has been around for thousands of years. It is known that such beings can transform into humans, animals, pixies, elves whatever. Perhaps that goofy one is part of it.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I've said it before but that video is fake.

I have worked with animation, computer graphics, video, photography, etc. for years.

Not only is the video fake but it's not even a very good fake. The first creature moves across the lawn without moving a limb. Check it out. No movement of legs are visible. It seems to just float across the lawn.

Then a few minutes later here comes the second one, which looks exactly like the first except that the videographer/animator decided to add some leg movement. The creature seems to be bipedal but its motion is as if it has never walked before.

From the angle of the video, it looks like it was shot from inside the house through one of the windows. Most likely a temporary setup done just for the video.

Notice that the creatures walk through the center of the frame. This is what you would expect from a produced video, but it is not what you would expect from a random security camera capturing some alien walking across a lawn.

The video is poor quality since it was shot with a camcorder, and not a security camera. A black and white security camera would have caught that scene as if it were daylight.

Some camcorders have a single frame capability, security cameras don't, but the light requirement is higher with the camcorder.

The time stamp was added after the fact and was poorly done. You can see the timestamp seems to speed up and slow down. Not what you would expect from a security camera and recorder setup.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
They look and move like puppets , especially the other "stick figures" I have seen on youtube.

I call them low tech fakes.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
I've said it before but that video is fake.

I have worked with animation, computer graphics, video, photography, etc. for years.

Not only is the video fake but it's not even a very good fake.

Great!

Any chance you could quickly knock out a crap fake and post it so we could compare?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Looks hella CGI imo...
I can't believe anyone took this video seriously... Obviously I could be wrong, but I laughed when I saw it

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It is hard to reproduce this.
But, i can not stand against my will and post this image...

Maybe one of this pics inspired the author of the movie...
Don´t know...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
After fighting Bryce to try to animate using the stuff I created (Bryce locks up merrily), and Blender... I need to devote time to Blender- getting the Dummies book soon... I went back to my FIRST animation program- Animation master.

I did a basic, quick and dirty walk cycle repeated on a mutilated Thom model. He's a little yellow human figure. I chopped off everything above the hips, and at the ankles- say goodbye to his feet.

The results? See for yourself and judge:

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/wylekat/th_Walk2.jpg[/I MG]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I also decided to post a 'dirtier' version, slowed down, grainy and blurred a bit.

s10.photobucket.com...

Now to go see about converting files to the odd formats Animation master likes- and cursing all the way as I attempt a full CGI version

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Nice! Thank you!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here is something new,When the speaker says "when he wake up he look to the monitor" @2:48 there is a long thin shadow on the left of the monitor screen it passes the palm and moves down finishers @2:52 Here are the screen shots 1-6 , the last screen shot is when the first stick figure is just past the palm.

external image

external image

external image

external image

external image

external image

Something better to look into.

Zelong.

[edit on 10/3/09 by Zelong]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Hi, Zelong and all.

Those lines often show when a camera looks in another screen.

Or if you want: When a TV looks in another TV.

We see that line go down 2 or 3 times, in this/our video.
It's normal.

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Hi C-JEAN
,your talking frames I think,if you watch the video close again from @2:48 there is a long thin shadow,maybe someone/something walking to the front of the house you see light flash through it once with a long shadow than just a long shadow it's worth looking at anyway there is something there can see movement I'm sure.

Zelong.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join