It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick figures caught on video surveillance footage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
looks like gumby on a diet...either that or real small kids playing dress up.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
I'm so sick and tired of everyone when debunking something just saying o it rteminds me of a bird or of an insect or of a fish...

And we're so tired of everyone just accepting it to be genuine video of genuine aliens just for the simple reason they cannot get their minds around it (or have no desire otherwise to think of other possibilities).

I am not saying this is what it is, but considering the quality of the video and the angle, it could be possible for a bird such as this to appear stick-like.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Does it shadow look wierd? if you look at the tree shadow then compare it to the stick guy's shadow it is not in the same direction and the stick guy's shadow is much darker and starts a little distance away from the figure instead of at it's feet.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag
"Stick figures" videos have proliferated like rabbits! Not one of them looks real and there are too many unanswered questions, most notably linking CGI.

This video presentation is awful and one sees nothing to discuss. Why there wasn't a direct feed to the camera is also unexplained.

I vote remove this thread.

reply to post by Zelong

Somebody wants this shut down fast ^ I wonder why ...??? :-)
:-) 2 lines

[edit on 8-3-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I couldn't point to why, but the second thing looked to be cgi to me.

I can tell you why- because you had a perfectly good CGI benchmark before and after each segment- the CGI alien face.

BTW- with the recent spate of fake, weird crap coming out of Mexico, just nod your head at it and go on... it's just to keep the masses minds off the fact Mexico is having a civil war with their drug overlords.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
looks like stop motion to me. the first stick figure moves a whole lot less than the second one. as if they were working out the timing for the stop motion. the second one they get a little more bold but almost give it away by how jerky the movements are. the film seems to be edited or too jerky with the second figure especially when it's about 2/3rds through the yard.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

if its any kind of different creature we have never seen before especially intelligent how do you know what there methods are or how they move, maybe its the most efficient direction to get to there destination

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The second figure is wearing a trench coat. In fact bot of them have some sort of fashion to them besides their really tiny heads for their really tiny brains. Now what do the alien grays have to say about this? Maybe this is all part of the galactiv alignment and their new species that are being created by this new era of high frequency. I wouldn't doubt if we start seeing more new species very soon.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

Wow that was weird.

Reminds me of an old encounter case, were two women claimed to have encountered a walking stick figure on the way home. They said in fact that it appeared as if it "wanted" them to see it.

They were quite disturbed as their reality was given a beat down by gumby.
I'll try and find it.

Deny...The Gumby Invasion.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
very poor quality images,so you can't see much detail,but they remind me of some type of bird like a goose or egret,small crane etc.

Not to mention the fact, that it is a video of a video of another video!

look closely when they show the projector and the guy explaining it. You will see that the video being shown is a recording of a tv playing a video....

the picture is going to be so dimenished we cant really tell anything from that. its probably just a person or something

I mean, a video of a recording of yet another video....?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Having my BA in Animation and Visual Effects, my first thought was claymation.

But now I'm leaning towards one of the Olsen twins or Lindsay Lohan.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Maybe this is all part of the galactiv alignment and their new species that are being created by this new era of high frequency. I wouldn't doubt if we start seeing more new species very soon.

That's an interesting idea.

I agree with that as a probability (provided this isn't a hoax) except I doubt this is a new species since there have been older reports of encounters with "stick" entities. No one ever has a video of one though.

I do agree that we will start to see stranger things more and more as the time draws.

Sights and wonders.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
With all this Gumby talk it's got my reminded about that old M.I.B. piece on Wiki that got deleted.

I've no idea why the possibility of 2 moving objects from a badly filmed television screen of a security camera looking over a garden has anything to do with UFOs or aliens, I'd figure cryptozoology would be more appropriate, so I opt for this being moved.

Plus your man doing the lecture has quite a bit of undue bias leading him down the 'garden path' of aliens - the CGI face of the grey at 4:32 cheapens any potential I may have had for him as an objective investigator.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Looks real to me, not saying it's Alien.

Oh and thanks for posting the Fish pictures, I'm never off swimming again

[edit on 8-3-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Interesting video

Looks pretty much like a wooden baseball bat in a fishing line. When it moves across the time stamp, it's verry much hanging in a line, since the bottom of it is not walking, it's floating in the air. The movement does not look living at all, it just looks like a heavier thing in a line, moved by a human. My two cents

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rihred0
Interesting video

Looks pretty much like a wooden baseball bat in a fishing line. When it moves across the time stamp, it's verry much hanging in a line, since the bottom of it is not walking, it's floating in the air. The movement does not look living at all, it just looks like a heavier thing in a line, moved by a human. My two cents

And the second one!? Baseball bat too?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I really wished these were real stick figure people, would make my life so much more exciting. But isn't that someone with stilts? You can see the pants leg move).

My boring life, and search for real stick figure people goes on...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I really wished these were real stick figure people, would make my life so much more exciting. But isn't that someone with stilts? You can see the pants leg move).

Okay.. But where are the person on those stilts, then? Did he/she fell off and the stilts continued strolling on themselves?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Electro38

Okay.. But where are the person on those stilts, then? Did he/she fell off and the stilts continued strolling on themselves?

I'm sure he was being sarcastic...

2l

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This video remind me of a couple of cases of similar thin beings found in the woods of Peru and Mexico in the last year or two.

Santa Rosa de Quives, Peru
www.youtube.com...

Ixhuatlan, Mexico
www.youtube.com...

I wonder if the area where this one was taken is near the woods too...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join