It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick figures caught on video surveillance footage.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This guy has captured this monitor footage viewing his front lawn.
The footage I'm referring to starts from 2:45 It's of a stick like figure with a good shadow moving across the front lawn followed by a second figure @4:10 that looks like an upside down V it does look like a walking wish bone
really.

www.youtube.com...

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, this is weird.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Pretty odd. My first impression on that first figure was of like a duck. I couldn't point to why, but the second thing looked to be cgi to me.

It may very well be real, that second thing was pretty weird. But, the video quality is so poor that its hard to tell what is really there. It would have been bad enough for just being a security camera, but it's even worse because it's filming a monitor of a security video...ouch.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
very poor quality images,so you can't see much detail,but they remind me of some type of bird like a goose or egret,small crane etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I remember watching a video that tried to explain different dimensions and how a different dimensional being would look like a stick figure. Perhaps that is what we are seeing here.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Wow, That gave me chills.

There's no way I would have stayed in that house for at least a couple of months.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

but they remind me of some type of bird like a goose or egret,small crane etc.

Just curious if you read my post before you said that, since we seem to have come to a pretty similar type of conclusion...interesting.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Reminds me of the coffee loving alien worms in the Men In Black movie

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"Stick figures" videos have proliferated like rabbits! Not one of them looks real and there are too many unanswered questions, most notably linking CGI.

This video presentation is awful and one sees nothing to discuss. Why there wasn't a direct feed to the camera is also unexplained.

I vote remove this thread.

reply to post by Zelong

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It looks like claymation to me. Maybe if the video of the video was better I would be more impressed. However, this is an interesting find and I will show it to other people to see what they think about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
very poor quality images,so you can't see much detail,but they remind me of some type of bird like a goose or egret,small crane etc.

I can see what you mean pauldamo,a logical thought.

After viewing this several times one thing noticeable is both figures walk the same path finishing at the time indicator, first @:42 second @:47 also the second figure shows two V stick shadows when moving.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag
"Stick figures" videos have proliferated like rabbits! Not one of them looks real and there are too many unanswered questions, most notably linking CGI.

This video presentation is awful and one sees nothing to discuss. Why there wasn't a direct feed to the camera is also unexplained.

I vote remove this thread.

reply to post by Zelong

i tend to agree with you, camera way to blurry, no copy was allowed to be made, seems to me someone wanted attention. i'm kinda surprised at MUFON for giving this so much credence. with the amount of "fakery" taking place with new software, it's even more important to be vigilent and and have a more critical eye.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Zelong, pretty interesting video but how do you connect this to Aliens and UFOs?
I´ve seen enough and done enoung CGI work to know that video cannot be trusted. Yet, somehow there´s some kinda of absurdness to the clip that puts it in the "h*** if i know " category..

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Too choppy. Very hard to make any judgement on that of any kind.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Looks like possibly a peruvian lima monkey or a weather balloon

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Whatever they are they're small, I'm assuming the tree the guy crouches next to later on is the one they 'walk' past, if this is the case then they're no taller than 3 feet.

I think it's fake also, I mean why would sticks!? be walking in the same direction, point to point towards his house?

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The only thing that even slightly lends this any credibility for me is this....

Remember the video taken in Mexico that had a thread recently with the stick figure walking behind the guy being interviewed? These look similar to me.

Now, maybe its just copycat forgery, or maybe there is now a second video of the same beings???

Cant remember what the name of the thread was, any one remember??

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Was I the only one reminded of the old stop motion cartoons like Gumby and Pokey....LOL that second "being" was walking like a poorly animated Gumby.

Jaime I think is doing more harm to UFOlogy than anything by showing these kinds of obvious fakes. There's no mention of him having sent the tapes for inspection by any professionals...he just went on the belief that the guy who filmed it was genuinely frightened.

Both Jamime and Greer seem to have become total pushovers, with so MANY reputable witnesses and potogs and videos, why they suddenly seem to have veered off into the fruitloops categories is beyond me.

Is it carelessness or is it something else that causes once seemingly reputable investigators to bring forth this kind of garbage and try to present it as "proof" of "beings"?

Seems Jaime has lost the ability to be a critical thinker.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever

Instead of ridiculing skeptical opinions of the video, why don't you tell us what you think it is?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Very weird video , yes it looks like the little aliens from MIB. Something like this wouldn't be too hard to fake it makes me think of the show X-Testers where they show you how it is possible for people to hoax similar sightings.
We have no proof of what other alien beings look like so as far as we know this could be a real one , surely there's small slimline creatures out there somewhere

A weather balloon ? no chance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join