It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stick figures caught on video surveillance footage.

page: 6
19
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 



The pic you posted under the Egret is mine- and it's 100% CGI- post processed like a Chicken McNugget. I did it because I wanted to show it CAN be done. I don't have the skill to animate it yet- it took me about an hour and a half to throw together and play with in Photoshop and GIMP.

Now- that said- If *I* can make a convincing enough pic using nothing more than 3 programs and a computer.....

Edit: More like 4- I used Wings 3d for the ground, street and building, Bryce 5.5 for the tree, textures and lighting (both FREE) Photoshop Elements 2 for initial color and 'frizzing' of the pic, and Gimp (also free) for the final touches.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by wylekat]




posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Jinni
 




LOL


It's not an Egret I think that is the point.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Djinnibaba]



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Jinni
 



The pic you posted under the Egret is mine- and it's 100% CGI- post processed like a Chicken McNugget. I did it because I wanted to show it CAN be done. I don't have the skill to animate it yet- it took me about an hour and a half to throw together and play with in Photoshop and GIMP.

Now- that said- If *I* can make a convincing enough pic using nothing more than 3 programs and a computer.....

Edit: More like 4- I used Wings 3d for the ground, street and building, Bryce 5.5 for the tree, textures and lighting (both FREE) Photoshop Elements 2 for initial color and 'frizzing' of the pic, and Gimp (also free) for the final touches.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by wylekat]



That's not the point. The point is that it was being claimed that the object was an Egret. If I had a hand drawing, a CGI reconstruction or whatever it doesn't matter. The issue being addressed was that it was an egret.

Furthermore, you can CGI almost anything. It doesn't mean it is PROOF that the original video is fake. So it is a pointless exercise (especially when the benchmark is a youtude video of a video of a video).

If I CGI Wylekat getting run over by a bus does it make the event true? No. Likewise CGI a crappy video won't prove anything.

As I said before, ANY video can be faked, we need to look at the sources in greater detail to determine if it is indeed fake.



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I was doing it for the ones who were going on about 'no one could say it was CGI until they saw proof that it could be recreated'. So- I recreated. Granted... the original was most likely real footage of someone's yard, and then it was monkeyed with.. I don't have a yard with a palm tree- so I had to make do.

The whole original being video taped from tv to tv and then put on Youtube after being videotaped- what with the shaking of the camera and sudden loss of focus ability at all the 'right'/ 'wrong' times smells to high heaven of being suspicious.

And to be honest- I didn't want someone to think a) I had found some other footage that was better, or b) I had something to do with the original.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by wylekat]



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i saw this video a year or so ago.

I allways said to myself....
Why didn't they show it from beyond where they show it.
Like past the tree int he distance..
And it walk's in a strait line...i think it's on a string.



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I was doing it for the ones who were going on about 'no one could say it was CGI until they saw proof that it could be recreated'. So- I recreated. Granted... the original was most likely real footage of someone's yard, and then it was monkeyed with.. I don't have a yard with a palm tree- so I had to make do.

The whole original being video taped from tv to tv and then put on Youtube after being videotaped- what with the shaking of the camera and sudden loss of focus ability at all the 'right'/ 'wrong' times smells to high heaven of being suspicious.

And to be honest- I didn't want someone to think a) I had found some other footage that was better, or b) I had something to do with the original.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by wylekat]


Yes, I totally agree with you.

There has been a spate of fakes going around to discredit the Mexican based paranormal investigating organisation.

Is it fakeable? Yes.

Has it been faked? Unable to determine without that high-res video.

Also remember, that the original copyright holder of the video did not want to give it away (presumably he wanted to sell it). So that might explain why we have a video of a video. The investigators presenting the video at the Mufon conference would have seen the real deal.

What we need is the real video to determine if it is fake.

P.S. Great CGI work!



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
The only thing that even slightly lends this any credibility for me is this....

Remember the video taken in Mexico that had a thread recently with the stick figure walking behind the guy being interviewed? These look similar to me.

Now, maybe its just copycat forgery, or maybe there is now a second video of the same beings???

Cant remember what the name of the thread was, any one remember??


Exactly what I thought the instant I saw it. I honestly think both of these vids are real.

Why do they both walk the same path? Why not? If you were following someone youd walk thier same path too. Why do they look like claymation. I'm sure we'd look pretty funny walking on an alien planet with differnt gravity than we're used to.. (We bounce around on the moon)



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric

Originally posted by treemanx
The only thing that even slightly lends this any credibility for me is this....

Remember the video taken in Mexico that had a thread recently with the stick figure walking behind the guy being interviewed? These look similar to me.

Now, maybe its just copycat forgery, or maybe there is now a second video of the same beings???

Cant remember what the name of the thread was, any one remember??


Exactly what I thought the instant I saw it. I honestly think both of these vids are real.

Why do they both walk the same path? Why not? If you were following someone youd walk thier same path too. Why do they look like claymation. I'm sure we'd look pretty funny walking on an alien planet with differnt gravity than we're used to.. (We bounce around on the moon)


You mean this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



In the video of the walking wishbone why is there so many fluctuations in the movement almost like stop-motion was used?


[edit on 9-3-2009 by Jinni]

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Jinni]



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
And the second one!? Baseball bat too?


Something like that yes. Two wood parts nailed together or something plastic. I've tried to see something else in that video, but all I can say for sure, is that it looks verry much like dead objects hanging in the same line, moving towards the camera.



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag
"Stick figures" videos have proliferated like rabbits! Not one of them looks real and there are too many unanswered questions, most notably linking CGI.

This video presentation is awful and one sees nothing to discuss. Why there wasn't a direct feed to the camera is also unexplained.

I vote remove this thread.


reply to post by Zelong
 





I'm sorry I liked the video... I didn't see it as awful.

Could it be birds... sure.... is it odd and something we should see... Definitely!



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Whatever they are they're small, I'm assuming the tree the guy crouches next to later on is the one they 'walk' past, if this is the case then they're no taller than 3 feet.

I think it's fake also, I mean why would sticks!? be walking in the same direction, point to point towards his house?

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Chadwickus]



First... Intrepid is the ATS wolverine... :-)


Second.... I don't mean to criticize, but why would the fact that it looks like nothing our logical minds have ever seen be a reason to dismiss it?



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
I watched the video and it looks like some of the early attempts at animation that I experimented with in Jr. High. I definately think that this is a fake.

The first "being" seems to move around the lawn without walking. It just seems to move around.



This reminds me of the REALLY OLD stories of seeing thin and small creatures which hovered "just above the ground" in the front yard.

I dunno, as someone who has been studying Alien encounters for at least 26 years, it does appear to mimic some of the older stories I've heard.



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by northerngate
To me, at point 3:55 on the video the figure seems to lose track of its shadow. (Peter Pan alien). Again with the second one at 4:31 the shadow seems of be out of sync, perhaps it’s another light source shifting it but... If the figure had risen then it would have looked more convincing to me.



I did notice this....


To me, this is probably the one point at which I think it *might* be fake.

However, it could have been a motion sensitive security light which caused this effect.

It definitely requires more investigation than the man in the video performed.



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by atrofi

I think it is the same thing in this video, whatever it is..



And, why can´t it be something we never seen before
and therefore don´t understand the way this things move?



What's the validity of this video here?

It _does_ look very similar..



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by Jinni
I know EXACTLY what is it so it is not a mystery to me anymore.

This has been known for thousands of years by humans. The knowledge of such beings is described as part of every major religion, occult, etc etc.

Before i give a detailed explaination, find the high-resolution video somehow.

Good luck.


No offence, but


Really, you know we wont get the high-def footage, we never do. Thus you are never obliged to divulge your knowledge to us heathens and there is nout we can do about it, because of your prerequisite.

You don't know what it is. Unless you were there. Not even the alleged owner of the yard knows what they are unless you factor in shenanigans, in which case, only he really knows what they are.

And if you still say you know what they are, then so do I. But I'll just come out and say it. They are tendrils from the flying spaghetti monster, that were flung off after encountering a rather spicy meatball, and are out looking for the flock.



Why do you mock him only because he says he knows what it is? Maybe he recognize them and therefor made the statement based upon that knowledge? Yes, it was kind of a cryptical statement he gave, but there is no need to insinuate that he would be wrong, if he actually would know.



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat



I couldn't point to why, but the second thing looked to be cgi to me.


I can tell you why- because you had a perfectly good CGI benchmark before and after each segment- the CGI alien face.


BTW- with the recent spate of fake, weird crap coming out of Mexico, just nod your head at it and go on... it's just to keep the masses minds off the fact Mexico is having a civil war with their drug overlords.



I couldn't help but have my CT spidey senses go off. Most CT's might think that a rash of fake videos coming out of one location might be indicative of "chaff" attempting to hide the real "wheat".

Of course, I don't necessarily accept that concept, but felt it should be mentioned...



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by atrofi

I think it is the same thing in this video, whatever it is..



And, why can´t it be something we never seen before
and therefore don´t understand the way this things move?



What's the validity of this video here?

It _does_ look very similar..


Here is a link to an earlier discussion of that video on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not convinced about the string theory. Especially since you can see the arms and legs moving and walking. Also, the angle of the so called string is all wrong in the attempted debunking pics.

Why did he film that boy there as if he was going to take a picture? Who
knows...

It would be good if someone could stablise these videos so we can see the entity properly.

Does anyone know how to stablise the video?


[edit on 9-3-2009 by Djinnibaba]



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Djinnibaba
 


I was looking for that same video when i first saw this one. I was going to link the two but couldnt find.
But you do, so thanks!
They do seem a bit similar if you ask me, but you didnt.


Peace!



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
is that thing



posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
it would awesome of the lawn sprinklers came on , or it stepped in dog doodoo , or better yet both, than ran and stepped on a rake .


Awesome you say,I say bloody funny.(I never say this but a Star for you)
......
........


Zelong.




top topics



 
19
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join