It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick figures caught on video surveillance footage.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It looks like a n egret to me as well. I really wanted to see an alien life form, but it does look like an egret to me.

[edit on 3/10/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Being number 1
A clothesline. Suspend the clothesline about 3 feet off the ground on 2 poles. Tie a stick to the clothesline so it hangs inches above the ground. Pull the line slowly. Stop at some point. Continue at some point.

Being number 2
Tie a strap to the clothesline. Tie it in the middle so the two ends hang down. Pull the line quickly. The two ends keep moving around.

The clothesline casts no visible shadow because it is very thin.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok I've read through all the possible arguements for and aganist and have to point out that the human element in this has been ignored. Whether you argue for the footage being genuine or fake, there is still a human element to this story.

1. Who shoot the footage?
2. Why is he not allowing copies to be made?
3. If he made this fake footage, then why?
4. Why did he at first seem so agitated being called down to the studio, and yet so calm when being interviewed in his home?
5. When the interview was at his home, why did we not see a shot of the security camera that was used to take the footage?
6. If you had shot that footage what would you have done with it - compare that to sending it into the local TV Station, and then making them wait two hours before showing up to explain your tape??

The human element can sometimes be more compelling that the actual physical evidence. Imagine a very genuine person hands you this tape - and to all intents and purposes looks very freaked out. They then tell you the story that their dogs were barking excessively at night, so they set up their camcorder to take footage of what it was that was upsetting your animals. Imagine their surprise/fear/freaked-out demeanour and how that would immediately affect you. Regardless of the analysis of the tape and how lame it would appear on screen to you, if someone is sitting right next to you white as a sheet and appearing afraid, you are going to take their story more seriously.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Any and Every piece of Paranormal News that comes out of that region is nothing but trash.

Sorry, but it's true.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, that was creepy..
It annoyed me how the filming was VERY choppy and the camera was hardly ever still

But where did this happen?? Did they mention Skinwalker Ranch at the end there? Read some creepy stories about Skinwalker Ranch..
Also, i may have seen a photo with these stick looking figures inconspiciously standing in the background but i can't be sure... it was on this site as well.

If you want my opinion, I think that these are actually some type of inter-dimensional being and they might be around all the time, we just don't notice. . .

Anyways, interesting vid!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant

If you want my opinion, I think that these are actually some type of inter-dimensional being and they might be around all the time, we just don't notice. . .

Anyways, interesting vid!

As crazy as I might sound don't discard the notion of an Invisible blanket style of thing here(Cloaked),watch the second figure compared to to first one ,think of a blanket around you,when you walk only what's in side the blanket you see? right.

Zelong.
still.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I watched the video and feel it is a monkey or a cudamundy.

I isolated the shot that best views its legs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/661ca7a900f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I think your spot on here Rhain,this video keeps popping up and I think you have found the answer,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/661ca7a900f6.jpg[/atsimg]

Zelong,

[edit on 10/7/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
the Peru stick Alien mystery has supposedly been solved...

forgetomori.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good find!
I agree, it looks like it is a branch from the bush. Is it me or does the newer version seem like a clearer version of the video?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE
reply to post by easynow

Good find!
I agree, it looks like it is a branch from the bush. Is it me or does the newer version seem like a clearer version of the video?

G'day,yes it's a much clearer version,
I've started a Thread on the subject Peru stick figure wrongly annualized as tree branch.
Zelong.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join