It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Leaders - 9/11 Truth Website Offically Started 3/6/09- 29 Leaders of World Joined So Far!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Your knowledge of 9/11 is underwhelming. There are many witnesses, including fire officials, that heard BOOM, BOOM, BOOM as the towers were coming down. Those "booms" can be seen in the form of squibs. By the way, there were conventional means of demolitions and they were in the form of squibs as can be seen in most demolitions. There may have been other non-conventional means to assist in bringing those buildings down. There are over 1000 different types of explosives and incendiaries that can be used in demolitions. No two demolitions are the same, so don't sit there and say what's conventional and not.

I am going to sit there and say just that.
Squibs are just mini-explosives. They would not make "booms" but would be more like sharp cracks. Booms would be heard as the building fell and floors impacted on the floors below. Bigger charges would boom but bigger charges would tend to be more obvious. Of course, non-conventional squibs might boom.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"WTC was brought down with super secret demolitions"

Obviously. Why not crash two more planes? Why not bomb it in the first place? That could have just as easily been attributed to Al Queda. If that happened, I guess it would give you guys a little more room to talk.

You bring up a bunch of political nobodies and claim the movement is gaining strength. I bet you could find a couple of openly racists, satanists, criminals, alien abductees, if you allowed anyone who elected to become a 'politician.'

The fact is, none of these people are credible. And if they were, they are no longer. There is no evidence in favor of an inside job-- just pure speculation. Yet, you guys believe it religiously--

Okay its plausible the US let it happen, even that the US paid for it to happen, even that it was actually CIA agents on the plane doing it-- but this NO plane, explosives story is just reaching. And claiming people heard 'booms' or that some ex-Navy enlisted guy claims it wouldn't blow up that way or the other-- doesn't mean anything.

Seriously-- what do you think would happen if two planes hit the WTC? Bounce off? Dent it like a car door? Crash in the side and slowly burn until the firefighters came and put it out? We are talking about a plane traveling as fast as they could possibly get it, filled with jet fuel. Even when landing in a field these things explode. Even before the towers collapsed, as a teen, I knew they were going to fall from the damage, you could see how bad it way. Note how the building falls, the top starts to collapse, then the underparts react-- its pretty obvious to me what happened.

Hey but you would more likely believe I was ring leader of 9/11 than a terrorist organization determined to destroy the US.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by ragman]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So when is this petition being given and to whom? I never really figured that part out.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
hate to break it to you, but no one with any real political power would ever join this group. Its career suicide.

Thats why they majority are retired. This group are hardly "world leaders"

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The sad fact is, we NEED a complete investigation into 9/11, including why the steel was shipped out - without being looked at, and why there was pooled melted steel, why it burned, there are literally thousands and thousands of WHYS, that have NEVER been looked at - they have been ignored.

In your first paragraph, you mention needing to "really" look into the events that day. Then you post the above paragraph, showing that you have never looked into it. The steel WAS looked at by experts, quite a bit of it remains in a hangar at JFK and some is still at Fresh Kills.

Which of course, begs the question, if you think all the steel was disposed of, how are you going to conduct a "complete" investigation? Or are you just on a witchhunt for some scalps?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"not to pee in anyones cheerios but the list of "Political Leaders" is a joke."

At least the list has something in common with the list of current Political Leaders.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

OH that is not true.............. very few pieces were kept, otherwise they were shipped off to China immediately!

YES, I have spend hours and days - looking at all the information available about 9/11............... so please do not - make assumptions, about my own investigation into the truth!

Due to the comment, it seems the "shoe is actually on the other foot" - facts about the steel is out there.... the "valid and real" questions on why the steel was treated as it was.

Of course there were sections, that were not suspect.... so those were kept.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

OH that is not true.............. very few pieces were kept, otherwise they were shipped off to China immediately!

LOL, thank you for making my point. But for the sake of discussion you really should define what you mean by "immeadiately"

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

You are trying to start this about McKinney

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I was clearly responding to a post made by another member asking why she has no credibility.

the thread is NOT ABOUT Mckinney!

In the OP she is listed as a "Founding Member" of this group of political leaders. So, speaking of her actions and credibility is very prudent to this discussion.

So, now we know what you think of her..... Great...... glad you shared your feelings. NOW - LETS get BACK to the Thread information!

I am a registered Democrat in the state of Massachusetts. My opinion of her is that she is bat poop crazy! Her actions pretty much support my opinion of her.

What do you think of her?

It is about Political Leaders begining their OWN 9/11 TRUTH Movement and site!!

Which I think is GREAT!!

Yes, questioningall... and she is founding member of this group.(as i stated above)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Yes, she is.................... we have now established that point! That is great! Glad you pointed it out to me! I am glad everyone has an opinion too!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderwomanUSA

CameronFox, how many hours did it take you to find this ridiculous photo Cynthia Mckinney.

Answer:

Results 1 - 18 of about 165,000 (0.37 seconds)

source

CameronFox, most people know her history its old news, regardless what she believes Cynthia Mckinney is entitle to the truth as anyone else. Besides you are off topic this thread is not about Cynthia Mckinney, it is about:
Political Leaders - 9/11 Truth Website Offically Started 3/6/09- 29 Leaders of World Joined So Far!

Her actions of the past speak volumes of the type of woman that she is and paints a clear picture of her political agenda. Her claiming that 5 thousand bodies were dumped in a swamp were made last September. Her claiming 911 was because of Bush is a current unsupported claim.

When powerful officials, get involved that, are already rubbing elbows with our elite in our government, we then have a better chance of getting something done, and doors will open.

What powerful officials are involved with this rouge group of politicians?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This has some deep merit to it! But let me say this. I have met Cynthia Mckinney and she is the biggest fool I have ever met that has ever held a public office. The people of Atlanta must have been stoopdafied.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And when a new investigation only confirms the results of the first investigation...then what?

There are so many holes in the "official" story that if there is an unbiased and completely honest investigation - it would be impossible for the outcome to
confirm all of the results of the first.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by atlasastro

Maybe so...... BUT the point is.......... the various officials/leaders are standing up......... no matter how big or small they are in power...... this is awesome news! I am thrilled they are "staking" their reputation for wanting TRUTH!

I commend every political leader who has joined so far!

Officials/Leaders, I don't think so. Just Ordinary People like you and me.
I doubt many of them could even lead a horse to water.
Their either council members or a party of 2 that have nothing to
gain or loose by doing this and just want thier name on the Internet
somewhere. Most of them would not have any direct input into any decision
making or direction. And even if 10,000,000 signed it still won't change
anything. It's just another useless list.

I am surprised George W Bush and Tony Blair is not on the List.
You don't need any real proof of who are.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by CameronFox

You are trying to start this about McKinney - the thread is NOT ABOUT Mckinney! So, now we know what you think of her..... Great...... glad you shared your feelings. NOW - LETS get BACK to the Thread information!

I think bringing up the caliber and credibility of the list of "political leaders" is helpful and is a valid point. NOW ... let the thread continue ....

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Squibs are just mini-explosives. They would not make "booms" but would be more like sharp cracks. Booms would be heard as the building fell and floors impacted on the floors below. Bigger charges would boom but bigger charges would tend to be more obvious.

Haven't researched controlled demolitions much have you? I've been doing this for 3 years. You have it backwards. The squibs are the big, powerful charges that are taking out the main supports of a building while the smaller charges deal with the floors. Get a few years of research under your belt and get back to me, thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

The sad fact is, we NEED a complete investigation into 9/11, including why the steel was shipped out - without being looked at, and why there was pooled melted steel, why it burned, there are literally thousands and thousands of WHYS, that have NEVER been looked at - they have been ignored.

In your first paragraph, you mention needing to "really" look into the events that day. Then you post the above paragraph, showing that you have never looked into it. The steel WAS looked at by experts, quite a bit of it remains in a hangar at JFK and some is still at Fresh Kills.

Which of course, begs the question, if you think all the steel was disposed of, how are you going to conduct a "complete" investigation? Or are you just on a witchhunt for some scalps?

Don R. has a piece of wtc in his home! A call it what you want.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by pteridine
Squibs are just mini-explosives. They would not make "booms" but would be more like sharp cracks. Booms would be heard as the building fell and floors impacted on the floors below. Bigger charges would boom but bigger charges would tend to be more obvious.

Haven't researched controlled demolitions much have you? I've been doing this for 3 years. You have it backwards. The squibs are the big, powerful charges that are taking out the main supports of a building while the smaller charges deal with the floors. Get a few years of research under your belt and get back to me, thanks.

How and When were all these "squibs" placed in all the Buildings.
How many people would be needed to rig all those Buildings.
And ALL those people planting the charges, would be thinking ,Nope
can't see anything wrong with blowing up fellow Americans.
And how would you find ALL these people loyal to the cause without
someone ringing the Bell.
And how did they managed to sequence them in perfect time without
having obvious wires trailing everywhere. Did people just Ignore big boxes
straped to columns that morning, thinking yep I can't see anything wrong
with that. Surely this has to be ridicules than a Jumbo being able to bring
down a Tower.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
How and When were all these "squibs" placed in all the Buildings.

There are numerous documentaries that explain the possible times the explosives could have been planted. I even have a thread called "Bush Connections" that's the number one thread on the front page with information concerning this question. Do a little research. It won't hurt ya.

And ALL those people planting the charges, would be thinking ,Nope
can't see anything wrong with blowing up fellow Americans.

If they were part of the military industrial complex as "Operation Northwoods" outlined, then that would be correct.

And how would you find ALL these people loyal to the cause without
someone ringing the Bell.

How does Area 51 employ hundreds of people without us knowing anything that goes on out there?

And how did they managed to sequence them in perfect time without
having obvious wires trailing everywhere.

Ever heard of radio controlled?

Did people just Ignore big boxes straped to columns that morning

Well, since none of the columns were exposed, that wouldn't be a problem.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by atlasastro

Because the "normal" people have been catagorized as "nut jobs" by the media. Now with "political leaders" adding their voice with their own website, more and more people might just "look into" what the 9/11 truth movement is about.

I know, I am not new to this topic. That is why I highlight the token position, that is 29 years old, of the first "leader" given in the list.
These "leaders" too, will carry that banner of "niutjob" because they are not real leaders of any considerable political clout.
You really think this will effect change.
I am sorry, but this Group of Truthers will be as effective as the Pilots, Firefighters,Architects and engineers etc. etc.
9/11 fight for truth will be swallowed wholly by the increasing decline of the US economy as more and more people fight for jobs, food, housing, medicine and health let alone the Truth of September.
As sad and as frustrating as this is for many Americans and some of Us abroad who KNOW we are being lied to, this is the reality of what the truth movement in any form, faces.

I am thrilled these people, who were at one time or another, a political figure in their areas, have taken a step forward.

Some of them are no longer anything but ordinary citizens that once held a position within the framework of public policy administration. They are just like you or I.
Lets call an apple an apple. It makes people look honest when they do that, rather than trying to dress this movement up as "world leaders", which they do, making them look ridiculous and so to any others associated. Including the truth.

With the other groups (scholars, pilots, etc) it adds more credence to needing another investigation.
I understand where you are coming from, but really, think about it.
When have politicians added credence to anything associated with the truth. No, they are usually synonymous with all that is untrue. Why would we want that.
We don't need this.
I applaud your enthusiasm and I share you hope in finding the truth in this matter, but I believe both you and I are far more qualified to ask for the truth and recieve it, than have to hope that Politicians will join in and agree.

I hope you can see where I am coming from.

Thanks for your replies QA.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join