It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Leaders - 9/11 Truth Website Offically Started 3/6/09- 29 Leaders of World Joined So Far!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Warning -- This was Scenario 2b, where we are told such objectionible stuff that the people of the world demand accountibility - and we end up with their Solution and their agenda... remember things are changing and they decide what gets changed ... unless you see peasants taking what they want -- then we either have a riot or a full blown revolution on our hands... but these political things scare the hell out of me... because that is what I see coming is -- lets right the wrongs of the past with Change ... and that was OBamas platform if you recall..... so, CAUTION on this global stuff.... that is where they want us to go... sorry, charlie .... I already thought about that scenario and well the final chapter is the one I dont like... systematic extermination...... source "Iron Mountain"

also, you may want to review these topic's:
Hitler and IBM
Holocaust "what the facts and evidence say"
Iron Mountain movie

[edit on 10-3-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderwomanUSA
reply to post by CameronFox

Train Wreck McKinney:

CameronFox, how many hours did it take you to find this ridiculous photo Cynthia Mckinney.

CameronFox, most people know her history its old news, regardless what she believes Cynthia Mckinney is entitle to the truth as anyone else. Besides you are off topic this thread is not about Cynthia Mckinney, it is about:
Political Leaders - 9/11 Truth Website Offically Started 3/6/09- 29 Leaders of World Joined So Far!

I think it is great that other leaders from other countries are joining our fight for the truth. When powerful officials, get involved that, are already rubbing elbows with our elite in our government, we then have a better chance of getting something done, and doors will open.

Yeah its great that some politicians are joining this movement but the caliber of their service and their political reputations do have very much to do with it.

If politicians with actual power will not join then their wont be any real movement. Politicians thrive on their reputation, and arent going to sully it by signing onto a movement with people like Mckinney. Dislike it as much as you may its fact.

Did anyone even read the list of people onboard? These people arent rubbing shoulders with american government elitists. . . People are giving far more pull to these people then they are actually capable of.

Honestly it seems mostly to me to be people who have gone from the limelight and are just reaching for a little more fame, drum up some publicity.

Believe me I want the full truth about 9/11 just as much as anyone else. But the fact is the US government is no more likely to change their findings for these "political leaders" (a loosely used term apperantly) than they are for you or me.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Michael Meacher,
who is now a back-bench Westminister minister,
was a senior figure in the first labour cabinet.
I think he is also a EU minister.
He does not always toe the line
in issues he may feel strongly about,
so is not so easliy swayed.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is great only I think that you will see that this is just another part of Revelation of the Method. I did a post on this. The New world Order wants the truth to come out and for you to feel like there is nothing you will ever be able to do to fight them. I would say number one, that most people don't own guns so they will not be difficult to enslave, and number two, most people are too dumb to realize that they are slowly becoming slaves. As long as people continue to be distracted the nwo can do whatever they want. no one knows real news stories. no one can really know the entire truth. the media only feeds you the truth in bits and pieces so that you think you are getting insider information. you can then feel like you are a badass conspiracy theorist. i am not saying this to put anyone down, but the new world order is going to prosper even if the public knows that 9/11 was an inside job. It is all a part of their fear-mongering tools. You can read about it in an essay by James Shelby Downard called King Kill 33.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by atlasastro

Because the "normal" people have been catagorized as "nut jobs" by the media. Now with "political leaders" adding their voice with their own website, more and more people might just "look into" what the 9/11 truth movement is about.

I am thrilled these people, who were at one time or another, a political figure in their areas, have taken a step forward.

With the other groups (scholars, pilots, etc) it adds more credence to needing another investigation.

Yep, regular people will not be listened to, this can help a lot.

S + F

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey I just went to the 9/11 political leaders truth website.................

Guess what.................. there are now 32 members! So 3 more have joined up!!

I will keep watching it as it grows bigger and bigger in names!

Not sure who is new .........

pl911truth.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Update : 31 leaders have signed up the pet' by now.

- Not sure the count was done.

reply to post by questioningall

Well...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Rigel]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Found who they are, I compared the list on the OP - to the current list

New on the list.

Donald R. Bustion, former Assistant Attorney General of Texas

Jeanette Fitzsimons, Co-leader of the New Zealand Green Party since 1995, and member of the House of Representatives since 1999. Click here to see statement

David Nelson, Hate Crimes Working Group (appointed advisory commission), U.S. Department of Justice, Utah, 1997-2001 Click here to see statement

[edit on 11-3-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OK gang, that's enough of the off topic posts. This thread is about Political Leaders - 9/11 Truth Website Offically Started 3/6/09- 29 Leaders of World Joined So Far!.

We should not be talking about each other or about the movie "Top Gun" or playing flight simulator games.

Please stay on topic. Further off topic posts may result in more drastic action.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If they want all they have to do is look at the natural horemanship movement sweeping the globe. It s where you will find alot of the people who made money since then or had no problems and where our shadow gov is lurking. I am ready to testify and take a lie detector test as to the events i went through while in germany during 9-11 and the al quaeda messaage the days are pregnant. The better quality the lie detector the better.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
here is a death threat over the man who turned in the people from the german side.. it is a true story he came home ot see they where scaamming all of you with clinton anderson... it is a americans system for traning but the american has no chance against the head of special warfare...steve ahlberg..aka war on terror
www.youtube.com...
listen for yourself and send to all your friends..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join