It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Leaders - 9/11 Truth Website Offically Started 3/6/09- 29 Leaders of World Joined So Far!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
AWESOME - World Political Leaders have Begun a Fight for 9/11 TRUTH!
Offical Website Started - 29 Leaders have Joined so Far!!

link to site:
pl911truth.com...

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media.

Site asked for Leaders to Join...... 29 have so far...............

29 Political Leaders have already signed the petition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brae Antcliffe BA LLB, Elected Alderman to the Council of The City of Sydney, Australia, early 1980's for 3.5 years

Berit Ås, former member of Parliament, Norway (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Shirley Bianchi, 1999-2007 District Two San Luis Obispo County Supervisor, CA (Retired) Click here to see statement

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations. (Charter Member of PL911Truth) Click here to see statement

Carol Brouillet, Elected Santa Clara County (CA) Council Member (Green Party)

Andreas von Bülow, former State Secretary in the Federal Ministry of Defense, West Germany; former Minister of Research and Technology; former member of the German Parliament. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Giulietto Chiesa, Italian member of the European Parliament; vice chairman, Committee on International Trade; member, Committee on Security and Defense. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Wolfram Elsner, PhD, former head of the Planning Division of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the State of Bremen and Director of the Bremen State Economic Research Institute, and Bremen State Official for Industrial Defense Conversion, 1989 - 2001. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Jeanette Fitzsimons, Co-leader of the New Zealand Green Party since 1995, and member of the House of Representatives since 1999 Click here to see statement

Constance Fogal, Canadian Action Party Leader, 2004-2008. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Yukihisa Fujita, member of the House of Councilors, National Diet of Japan; Chairman, Special Committee on North Korean Abduction Issue and Related Matters; former member of the House of Representatives. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Ole Gerstrom, Member of Parliament, Denmark, 1973-1975 Click here to see statement

Senator Mike Gravel, former United States Senator, 1969 - 1981. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Dan Hamburg, former Californian member of the US House of Representatives; 1998 Green Party candidate for Governor of California. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Joel S. Hirschhorn, Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978-1990. (Charter Member of PL911Truth) Click here to see statement

Barbara Honegger, former White House Policy Analyst and Special Assistant to the Assistant to President Ronald Reagan (1981 - 1983). (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Tadashi Inuzuka, member of the House of Councilors, National Diet of Japan. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Karen S. Johnson, former member of the Senate of the State of Arizona, where she was chair of the Family Services Committee. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Senator Prof. Muhammad Ibrahim Khan, Member Senate Of Pakistan, 2006-- Standing Committee on Education and Science and Technology; Standing Committee on Law, Justice and Human Rights and Parliamentary Affairs Vice President Jamaat e Islami Pakistan. Click here to see statement

Paul Lannoye, former Belgian member of the European Parliament, where he was vice chair of the Committee on Energy, Research, and Technology. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Jon Paul McClellan, chief election judge (appointed), Eastside Precinct, Orange County, North Carolina. Previously, the elected Chair of the precinct organization. Click here to see statement

Cynthia McKinney, former Georgian member of the US House of Representatives, where she was a member of the Armed Services Committee and the International Relations Committee. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Michael Meacher, Minister of the British Parliament; former Minister of the Environment; former Undersecretary for Industry. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Per Mohn, deputy representative to the Norwegian Parliament from Akershus, 1989–1993

Dr. Andrew J. Moulden, Leader of the Canadian Action Party. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Marty B. O'Malley, Elected Democratic Member of Council, Forest Hills, PA Click here to see statement

Val Scott, founding member of Canada's New Democratic Party; former Trustee and Vice Chairman of North York Board of Education, Ontario, Canada. (Charter Member of PL911Truth) Click here to see statement

Gianni Vattimo, Member of European Parliament, 1999 - 2004 (Italy). Committee on Citizens' Freedoms and Rights, Justice and Home Affairs. Committee on Employment and Social Affairs. Committee on Culture, Youth, Education, the Media and Sport. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Jesse Ventura, former Governor of Minnesota. (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

This is the Petition those Leaders have signed and joined in on.

PETITION

WHEREAS the Bush-Cheney administration’s public interpretation of the 9/11 attacks has had radical, largely negative, consequences for the United States of America and the world as a whole; and

WHEREAS the official investigations of these attacks that have been carried out thus far were led by individuals closely aligned with, or even employed by, the Bush-Cheney administration; and

WHEREAS the conclusions of these investigations differ radically from those that have been reached by independent researchers with various kinds of professional expertise; and

WHEREAS organizations of such researchers---including Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, and Veterans for 9/11 Truth---have called for a new, truly independent, investigation; and

WHEREAS we believe it is long past time for political leaders to heed these calls;

THEREFORE we, the undersigned members of Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, ask President Barack Obama to authorize a new, truly independent, investigation to determine what happened on 9/11.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
S+F for bringing that here.

I was waiting for such a group for a long time. I am member of AE911truth and I hoped for a long time that there are some honest politicians in the world somewhere.

thanks again.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
AWESOME - World Political Leaders have Begun a Fight for 9/11 TRUTH!
Offical Website Started - 29 Leaders have Joined so Far!!

Site asked for Leaders to Join...... 29 have so far...............

29 Political Leaders have already signed the petition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brae Antcliffe BA LLB, Elected Alderman to the Council of The City of Sydney, Australia, early 1980's for 3.5 years

Don't want to be a pain. But this guy only sat on a local council. My local council. Where they make decisions on footpaths, bins, cleaning graffiti and building approvals.
Its kind of like a calling a policeman a supreme justice of the federal courts by saying that this guy is a political leader.

Might be worth checking the others to see if they have an real power that will effect change.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Maybe so...... BUT the point is.......... the various officials/leaders are standing up......... no matter how big or small they are in power...... this is awesome news! I am thrilled they are "staking" their reputation for wanting TRUTH!

I commend every political leader who has joined so far!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is excellent news, thanks for posting the info. With organisations like this and architects for 9/11 (www.ae911truth.org...), pilots for 9/11 truth (pilotsfor911truth.org...) and so many others, people that are not aware of the issues on 9/11 are going to be waking up faster than ever.

I spotted Jesse Ventura is on the list already - Former Governor of Minesotta, and an Navy Seal demolition expert! Do yourself a favor and listen to what the man has to say about the events on 9/11.

Did building 7 just collapse or was it pulled?

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Not much to say except that any movement that exposes the 911 cover up where innocent people died is well worth to be on the front page *Bump*

* AND I>

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Interesting that all of the U.S. members are former members? Not surprising. I really wish they hadn't listed Cynthia McKinney, that one name will stop anyone concerned for their reputation from joining.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I totally agree, but what my concern is the inference that some of these individuals are Political Leader when in reality they may be just average citizens like you or I that also want the truth.

Why are they any more significant than us anyway.
The political system may have actually been responsible for 9/11.
Why would we be so keen on generating politicians that want the truth. This already should be a given considering what we hope politicians do.
Ordinary citizens should be enough motivation for the truth, period. Why do we need political leaders to agree, their job is to execute the will of the people.
The people wanting the truth should not be dependant on political will, locally, nationally or internationally.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Because the "normal" people have been catagorized as "nut jobs" by the media. Now with "political leaders" adding their voice with their own website, more and more people might just "look into" what the 9/11 truth movement is about.

I am thrilled these people, who were at one time or another, a political figure in their areas, have taken a step forward.

With the other groups (scholars, pilots, etc) it adds more credence to needing another investigation.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Interesting, I found on the Political leaders website, a comments section from them:

this is that direct link: pl911truth.com...

Shirley Bianchi, 1999-2007 District Two San Luis Obispo County Supervisor, CA (Retired)

Statement of Shirley Bianchi
The night of 9/11 I was appalled to hear Wolf Blitzer state unequivocally that it was Iraq that was behind the attack. Further, I could tell by the look on George Bush's face in the school room that he was waiting for something else to happen. .. Also the fact that the legal memos that have just surfaced were quite lengthy indicating they were not done in haste; that the Patriot Act I was ready to go days after 9/11; [and] reading the Patriot Act II and the Military Commissions Act, and reading all of W's [Bush's] Executive Orders, indicated to me that this was a well planned plot.

Ole Gerstrom, Member of Parliament, Denmark, 1973-1975

Statement of Ole Gerstrom
I have studied the events of 9/11 since the very day. The more I get down into the facts, the more obvious it is that this was an inside job. The planning must have taken years. The cover-up is being worked at hard. The significance for our poor planet is enormous. Getting the truth out will change the political climate like we have never seen before.

Those are just 2 of the comments, you can read more at the link

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I really wish they hadn't listed Cynthia McKinney, that one name will stop anyone concerned for their reputation from joining.

Care to explain this comment? She's one of the founding members and it doesn't seem like it's stopped anyone so far.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Care to explain this comment? She's one of the founding members and it doesn't seem like it's stopped anyone so far.

She is a founding member...that and 2 bucks will get her a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Train Wreck McKinney:

- In 1996 Punched a U.S. Capitol Police officer
source

- In a 1996 campaign, called supporters of her Republican opponent "holdovers from the Civil War days"
(her opponent was Jewish)
source

- During the 2000 presidential campaign, she wrote: "Gore's Negro tolerance level has never been too high. I've never known him to have more than one black person around him at any given time."
(Gore's Campaign manager?..... yes black)
source

McKinney's father stated on Atlanta television that: "Jews have bought everybody ... J-E-W-S."
source

She also believes there are "credible reports" that the U.S. military dumped 5,000 prisoners, each with "a single bullet wound to the head",in Louisiana swamps using Hurricane Katrina as cover.
source

This woman cries racism no matter where she goes. If it's not racism, there is some secret conspiracy happening.

She admits this freely:
"African Americans have always known that a little bit of paranoia was healthy for us."
source

(a little?)

[edit on 7-3-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

You are trying to start this about McKinney - the thread is NOT ABOUT Mckinney! So, now we know what you think of her..... Great...... glad you shared your feelings. NOW - LETS get BACK to the Thread information!

It is about Political Leaders begining their OWN 9/11 TRUTH Movement and site!!

Which I think is GREAT!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow. That's incredible, but not really suprising that a few of the thousands of minor world politicians would come forward and support this treachery just to gain some fans?

I mean heck, what British politician was it that came forward and told everyone the royal family and the Bush's were reptillian aliens? Just because you got elected somewhere doesn't give you any credibility whatsoever. Especially as you start getting older, senial, and attention grabby.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Now someone needs to create an official Regular Citizens for 9/11 Truth Movement site out there. or a Celebrities for 9/11 Truth Movement site.

Let's keep the fire burning and carry out our own Scorched Earth policy with the Truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Big flag
Big Star
Big smile

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
FINALLY!!!

It was about time!

thanks for bringing this info

S&F

[edit on 7-3-2009 by _goto_]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Train Wreck McKinney:

CameronFox, how many hours did it take you to find this ridiculous photo Cynthia Mckinney.

CameronFox, most people know her history its old news, regardless what she believes Cynthia Mckinney is entitle to the truth as anyone else. Besides you are off topic this thread is not about Cynthia Mckinney, it is about:
Political Leaders - 9/11 Truth Website Offically Started 3/6/09- 29 Leaders of World Joined So Far!

I think it is great that other leaders from other countries are joining our fight for the truth. When powerful officials, get involved that, are already rubbing elbows with our elite in our government, we then have a better chance of getting something done, and doors will open.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Berit Ås, former member of Parliament, Norway (Charter Member of PL911Truth)

Just feel the need to add that this woman is a joke to the Norwegian politics. She also stated that the footage of the attacks on the WTC could possibly have been manipulated by the government to scare the people. Doesn't make sense, but I guess she's just trying to get some of the political respect back, considering she lost it the last decade.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Beltha]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Not much to say except that any movement that exposes the 911 cover up where innocent people died is well worth to be on the front page *Bump*

* AND I>

Yea I don't have much to say, except all this makes me depressed and then angry,

You are accusing and pointing fingers at the wrong people and that is the travisty.

What if it really was , what it was, would that be so hard for people to take?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join