It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Leaders - 9/11 Truth Website Offically Started 3/6/09- 29 Leaders of World Joined So Far!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm sure you can dig up dirt on every single political member, no matter how good they are. Let's not use this thread to start slinging dirt about these people as we're all here to find the truth about 9/11.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You are accusing and pointing fingers at the wrong people and that is the travisty.

Do you have proof of this? Do you know something that we all don't know. Who are the right people then?

The real travesty is people saying they know something without backing it up.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Insol,
Jesse Ventura ["Janos the Dirty" to his team] was a Third Class Petty Officer and had basic demolitions training many years ago. This is training in where to place them and how to calculate how much explosive to use and what kind, based on the job. Jesse is by no means an explosives expert so it is unlikely that anyone will learn the secrets of planned demolitions. As to what he has to say, believe him or not but he has no special knowledge.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by atlasastro

Because the "normal" people have been catagorized as "nut jobs" by the media. Now with "political leaders" adding their voice with their own website, more and more people might just "look into" what the 9/11 truth movement is about.

I am thrilled these people, who were at one time or another, a political figure in their areas, have taken a step forward.

With the other groups (scholars, pilots, etc) it adds more credence to needing another investigation.

This is exactly right.
The more of these people who hop on board - the more courage "others" will find within themselves to come forth. The thing about something this big - is that no one wants to be the first to call them out. It doesn't feel safe. As it grow - people get less fearful of retaliation. This is big.

It's time for a REAl investigation - with REAL investigators -
Not some paid off group of insiders - afraid to tell the truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Why are people trying to derail the thread?

The thread is about Political Leaders as a WHOLE - they may not be the most famous etc..... BUT they have taken a STEP FORWARD to say... there NEEDS to be ANOTHER INVESTIGATION!!

I Applaud that!!

The fact they are willing to join a petition, no matter WHO they are now - they have ALL been leaders at one time or another. They know - the TRUTH of 9/11 was not completely investigated!

So, there is NO reason to pick and choose out of the group individuals and thrash them!

They are a GROUP - just as there are other GROUPS - that are not single entities, BUT ONE!

Please - lets not derail this thread...................................

Lets, all look at it as a positive thing and as the website says.... they want MORE Political Leaders to join............maybe, we will see Ron Pauls name there at some point.

edit for spelling

[edit on 7-3-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow-- and I thought it was impossible to discredit the 9/11 Truthers any further-- it looks like that woman does it -- and HOW.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yea I don't have much to say, except all this makes me depressed and then angry,

You are accusing and pointing fingers at the wrong people and that is the travisty.

What if it really was , what it was, would that be so hard for people to take?

All people really want is a legitimate (unfixed) investigation.
We have yet to have one of those - and that is the travesty.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I was responding to Insols post about the political leader "Jesse Ventura," part of the thread topic, and the posibilty that he would provide deep insights into the possibility of demolitions. I said he would not.
As to the other "leaders" signing on, they seem to be low level people, an "assistant to an assistant" comes to mind. Many also are charter members of some truth movement or another. It is unlikely that anyone of any importance will sign on but there is always hope.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
This is training in where to place them and how to calculate how much explosive to use and what kind, based on the job.

What do you think they do when they plan demolitions? They have people go in and figure out where to place them, how much to use and what kind. But I guess if you know all of that, you don't really know anything! You just debunked yourself!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ,
Your knowledge of the topic and the issues is underwhelming. You have met my expectations, of course.
A constant argument is that, since there is no evidence of conventional demolitions, the WTC's were brought down with super secret demolitions that make little noise and leave no traces. The point was that Janos [Ventura] was a low level petty officer more than 30 years ago and would have no such knowledge. He would know about C4, RDX, nitrostarch, HNM, primacord, PETN and other conventional explosives. He would really know about following orders of his team leader and his Chief and wouldn't have to think about anything too hard.
You are truly the master at missing the point. Imagine a couple of laughing smiley's here.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Do you have proof of this? Do you know something that we all don't know. Who are the right people then?

The real travesty is people saying they know something without backing it up.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

Oh I thought it was obvious what I meant, terrorist, maybe it really was terrorist.

Imagine that?

I am sorry, go ahead continue to spout the hateraid.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

CAIRO, Egypt — Al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden urged Muslims to launch a jihad against Israel and condemned Arab governments as allies of the Jewish state in a new message aimed at harnessing anger in the Mideast over the Gaza offensive.

Bin Laden spoke in an audiotape posted Wednesday on Islamic militant Web sites where al-Qaida usually issues its messages. It was his first tape since May and came nearly three weeks after Israel started its campaign against Gaza’s militant Hamas rulers.

The al-Qaida leader also vowed that the terror network would open “new fronts” against the United States and its allies beyond Iraq and Afghanistan. He said President-elect Barack Obama has received a “heavy inheritance” from George W. Bush _ two wars and “the collapse of the economy,” which he said will render the United States unable to sustain a long fight against the mujahedeen, or holy warriors.

“There is only one strong way to bring the return of Al-Aqsa and Palestine, and that is jihad in the path of God,” bin Laden said in the 22-minute audiotape, referring to the revered Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. “The duty is to urge people to jihad and to enlist the youth into jihad brigades.”

www.infowars.com...

Now if something happens under Obama's watch will you as diligently try and lay the blame on him?

Some how I highly doubt it.

[edit on 063131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
And when a new investigation only confirms the results of the first investigation...then what?

The ONLY thing that you might find with a second investigation is just how inept our Congressmen and Senators have been over the last 30 years. While part of me would love to see Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Babs Boxer, Trent Lott, Tom Delay, Tom Foley, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton etc on trial for criminal negligence in regards to the National Security of our country....the other part of me realizes that such trials will not help our country.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
since there is no evidence of conventional demolitions, the WTC's were brought down with super secret demolitions that make little noise and leave no traces.

Your knowledge of 9/11 is underwhelming. There are many witnesses, including fire officials, that heard BOOM, BOOM, BOOM as the towers were coming down. Those "booms" can be seen in the form of squibs. By the way, there were conventional means of demolitions and they were in the form of squibs as can be seen in most demolitions. There may have been other non-conventional means to assist in bringing those buildings down. There are over 1000 different types of explosives and incendiaries that can be used in demolitions. No two demolitions are the same, so don't sit there and say what's conventional and not.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

And what noises do windows make when they are caused to pop out due to air pressure? BOOM

Or what sound is made when that 55 gallon drum of floor wax is exposed to flame/heat? BOOM

Numerous times on ATS it has been shown that in most building fires, explosions are heard. Unless you think EVERY building fire is caused by explosives.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And what noises do windows make when they are caused to pop out due to air pressure? BOOM

Please show me a video where a window makes a BOOM sound, let alone loud enough to be heard 2 or more miles away.

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Or what sound is made when that 55 gallon drum of floor wax is exposed to flame/heat? BOOM

I'm pretty sure they didn't have 55-gallon drums of floor wax every 10-15 floors. I'm also pretty sure you wouldn't hear those drums of floor wax go BOOM 2 or more miles away. But squibs go BOOM, can be heard 2 or more miles away, and were seen detonating from top to bottom in both towers.

What's more believable, wax and windows, or explosives which are actually visible and can be heard for miles?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You are kidding me right? How long have you been on ATS? Excuse me for only mentioning floor wax, I figured that was easier than listing window cleaner, carpet stain remover, furniture polish, general purpose cleaners, first aid room oxygen tanks, gas lines, every frigging pepsi cans....ALL of those items will explode in the presence of heat/fire...and YES they can be heard from quite a distance. For crying out loud we had a wise ass think it would be funny to make a bomb using his MRE and a water bottle when I was in Iraq last year..... the security post two miles away heard it go off....they didnt think it was too funny..neither did the wise ass after the colonel got done with him.

I will also guess that you missed the videos of the skycrane collapsing as well. The sound of the metal girders/bolts/crossbeams giving way, sounded just like the piles of weapons our EOD would explode on base. Thousands of things in the right conditions will explode...and none of those items will be explosives.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

If you "really" investigate 9/11 - there are MANY things that do not correspond with the "offical" report. Also, the commission ignored many witnesses including fireman and they did not look at everything!

That is Fact!

The sad fact is, we NEED a complete investigation into 9/11, including why the steel was shipped out - without being looked at, and why there was pooled melted steel, why it burned, there are literally thousands and thousands of WHYS, that have NEVER been looked at - they have been ignored.

Sorry, people want to bury their head in the sand (just as they are doing with the meltdown - right now) and ignore the truth of 9/11.

The truth movement, is getting stronger - due to people who have been proded over and over again, by those of us who want the "truth" - and have taken their head out of the sand, realizing there are too many loose pieces of the puzzle have been ignored. Thus the movement gets bigger.

Having political people now join as their "own" group, is AWESOME!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

None of which are the squibs which are the actual explosives being detonated in the towers and most every other controlled demolition.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
not to pee in anyones cheerios but the list of "Political Leaders" is a joke. I mean seriously do you think the US government gives two hoots about an alderman or ex political activists or anyone else for that matter. It occured to me that most of these people seem to be former members of various government groups. 99% i would say of active governmet officials wouldnt touch this with a ten foot pole. It would be political suicide.

Im all for the truth but getting excited about this is probably a waste of time the US Government cant be coerced into telling anything by anyone active political leader or not. I would think that it would be obvious that US policy makers dont give a red hot damn about the opinions of foriegn bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join