It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Schneider, UFOs and the black budget

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Philip Schneider, UFOs and the black budget

www.examiner.com

Philip Schneider recounts his encounter with extraterrestrials in the following excerpt:
"I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Not really new news but some interesting quotes here. I never heard from his wife before on the whole suicide controversy. If the whole black budget information is true than this could explain some other mishaps with America's budget. Very interesting either way. I would like to know if William Cooper and Phil were close friends. I think heard Cooper mention him once or twice.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
just the bigest load of horse poop, never have i heard a more unbelievable load of cr@p, there are so many flaws in his story. just because we want it to be true dont mean it is!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Schneider’s death is still a mystery

Maybe it still is a mystery, or some people just want to believe it is a mystery in order to think it somehow validates the stories he told.

What I know is not a mystery is that the stories he, and William Cooper, told were bunk. Both had similar accounts of certain stories, mainly the Dulce and DUMB fairy tales.

I wonder who gave them (fed them) the ideas about Dulce and all the other related crap?

Mr. John Lear no longer posts on ATS, which is a shame because I'm certain he would lie tell us all about it. *hint*

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ATS 2005

Ats 2007

Ats 2005

ATS 2003

Anything new ?

TW

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Is it because he doesn't point to a bunch of blurry video's of spots in the sky that you guy debunk him. and cooper and disclosure project?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brock
Is it because he doesn't point to a bunch of blurry video's of spots in the sky that you guy debunk him. and cooper and disclosure project?

Cooper debunked himself when he shot a cop in the head.

Schneider is debunked by the fact nothing he was talking about almost 20 years ago has come to pass.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Brock

just look at the odds of what he said happened at dulce, a secret underground base, and a cavern, filled with aliens !!!!, besides all that, the clue is in the name he gives them, D.U.M.B., and thats you for believing it. oh and then he goes on telling us about all the other stuff, that he would of never had clearence for, and then his dad was mixed up aswell!!!, maybe he killed himself,(god rest his sole), because he based his life on a pack of lies or realised he was a nut

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That's news?
Its the make the UFO an alien thing conspiracy by the technology holders.
One way or another.

Cooper was given the Forestall alien story by the Intel services who
must promote the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy.
Forestall would not go long with the alien technology flying saucer source.
Most likely because he knew the technology source.

But Cooper apparently thought there was news about aliens, but there wasn't.
There are secrets that are never found and in retirement while going on
the lecture circuit with credential of being in Intel, all they really know are falsehoods.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Cooper debunked himself when he shot a cop in the head.

Schneider is debunked by the fact nothing he was talking about almost 20 years ago has come to pass.

That, and blatant lies that caught up with him... There are plenty of threads here on ATS that show why one shouldn't believe his stories.

new topics

top topics

join