It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights ufo's?appear alongside the moon.Good footage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well you are wrong on this point. I have messed around with a lot of CCD cameras and was first shown the heat sensing capability of CCDs for use with robots. Specifically fire fighting robots, CCDs can sense a heat source.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
These are most likely Chinese lanterns for party time,mostly orange in colour.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This was obviously shot when the moon was low on the horizon...the tree proves it...and being that those lights are lower than the moon, they are on the ground...CASE CLOSED.

EDIT: How ever, the video posted on page 3 is a lot more intriguing.

[edit on 1/3/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

It's almost impossible to tell what it is and what it's not.
Somebodys screwing around with the color filters, Zoom levels
and looks like your filming from a Pogo Stick.

But I do get the Feeling you know exactly what it is.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I would say they are possums eyes reflected in cars headlights , which would explain the "splitting" of the lights.

You can see the reflection of possum eyes from the front and the side , giving off different levels of light and sometimes seeing 2 points of light depending where they are looking, plus the intensity of the source lights would vary.

It would also explain the organic movement of the lights.

Note the lights only appear were the tree would be. You may not be able to see these with the naked eye if at a distance but a camera would pick it up.

One of them is lighting up a smoke , which explains the "star wars" comment

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The trolls appear to be descending onto this page, check the 4 comments above me.

Very nice vid!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hey I am no troll.

I have seen an unexplainable object that was defiantly a UFO. And I mean a non man made flying object. A close encounter of about 200 meters. I also know radar guys on ships that have documented events well outside our known technology ( I was in the Navy ). So I am not a "believer" I "know" the phenomenon exists.

What or Who ... ? Is the only question left open in my book.

I was just basing my opinion on certain factors to do with the immediate surrounding and my own experiences in the bush. It was just a logical thought process for me that you dont have to agree with.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There wasn't a blue moon in 2005 but there was one on 02July04. On that night the moon and stars looked like this:

If you pause the video around 4:00 it is strikingly similar and I'm wondering if the double lights aren't from viewing through a glass pain or a protective screw on window. Still doesn't explain the stobing lights bottom right however. I haven't looked at this seriously yet but wanted to get it out there. Still checking things.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
OMG YES BUT I SAW IT WITH MY EYES LAST NIGHT AND MY GF SAW IT THE NIGHT B4 THAT ..... THEY ARE MOVING AT A VERY FAST RATE AND THE ARE BRIGHT AS HELL ...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As for FLIR technology, it does not emit thermal infrared radiation. It is passive or at least has been since the Vietnam war. I design and use this technology on a regular basis and no military aircraft is going to use thermal imaging technology that acts as a big heat seeking beacon when there is passive technology that does a far better job anyway. As far as CCD technology is concerned it is typically sensitive in the near infrared band but not into what is considered the thermal infrared band or short and long wave part of the infrared band. However, if something gets hot enough it will be emissive at least partially in the near infrared band and even into the visible band (which is why a light bulb filament glows white hot). Not sure how this would be more effective in a fire detection application than in the visible spectrum but can't say it's not possible. Anyways yes, it is possible that an object emitting in the NIR band could be visible only to the camera. If the camera is in "day mode" it would probably appear a dim blue due to the NIR blocking filter being in place.

edit for typos

[edit on 1-3-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is a Great Find. Chalk some more evidence up on how UFO's can Transsubstantiate in order to reach Superliminal Speeds. At the same time it also gives them the cloaking ability.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I remember this video came out in 2006 on Vike's site and was supposed to be from August or September of 2005. I took interest in this since I had my own sighting in September of 2005 of a triangle craft in ND. I have a copy of the original video if anybody is interested. I also recall this fellow had supposedly captured a video of an alien entering his room at night! I never heard much more about it after that. Might want to check with Brian Vike at HBBC for more details.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
to me it looks more like a candle reflection in his window... or at least many candles, nothing is moving, its just lighting up and disapearing. And when they are separating it looks like somebody is lining up a second set of candles very close to the already burnin ones..

if you ask me... this is far from proof!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

that is amazingly similar... food for thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey guys this is already being discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
There wasn't a blue moon in 2005 but there was one on 02July04. On that night the moon and stars looked like this:

If you pause the video around 4:00 it is strikingly similar and I'm wondering if the double lights aren't from viewing through a glass pain or a protective screw on window. Still doesn't explain the stobing lights bottom right however. I haven't looked at this seriously yet but wanted to get it out there. Still checking things.

That is interesting, here is a quick composition of a frame from the video and a snippet of the image you just posted, and they are very similar, slightly off on size, but there are many reasons that can be accepted.

Hrmmmm...

[edit on 3/1/2009 by bloodcircle]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I just did a little searching for this video and it was made in 2004. Here is a link describing the incident in his own words. LINK

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

ok so what is it then, genius? i mean go ahead be skeptical, you'd be stupid not to be, but provide an alternate solution instead of putting the OP down. the point of this sight is debate, not name calling.... jerkface.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks bloodcircle, The reason the sizes may be off is because I'm getting conflicting information as to when the blue moon was. It now appears that the date I posted the sky map for was the "first moon" and the blue moon was on 31July04, nearly a month later. The moon on that night looked like this:

Completely different.
My bad, I should of check a few sources.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
wow seriously how smart do you have to be too actually believe those are flares, you got to be the biggest fool on the planet oh yeah i didnt know flares appear out of know where and hover, too the ppl who really believe those are flares GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join