It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights ufo's?appear alongside the moon.Good footage.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Holy Crap, These are the same thing that brought me to this forum. This is what I have seen, but they were not around the moon like in these clips. The ones I saw were below cloud cover and alot brighter. I only wish I could of taken some video of the ones I witnessed.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

s & f from me

great footage, there watching us and certainly wanna be seen

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Okay, i looked at the video. Very good footage indeed.
I think it is a Ufo , for sure, but not 4 Ufo's but one big one , sort of like this in the youtube video, watch?v=1i-aJ7QfJTw

When the lights "split" maybe its just a big ship on a different angle? Just look really closely , i know it doesn't seem right. But we don't know how big the thing was , so it very well could be it.

Porter

P.s
I'm sorry for the link for the youtube video, I just don't know how to put the video in the post.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Porter95

It is happening all over the world! 4 of us saw exactly the same formation as seen in the video below on the South Coast of NSW about 2 weeks ago while camping.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by plug_pray
wow i didnt know flares hover and hold an almost perfect shape!...flares!! i dont think so.

Yes apparently they do -heres some more flares in action in Taiwan (sarcasm):

www.youtube.com...

-----

Tarifa -good find

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
In response to those who believe that the OP posted a video of stars and moon, rather than ufos and moon.... Would you also say that the spanish vid is stars around the moon ?? In a V?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
In response to those who believe that the OP posted a video of stars and moon, rather than ufos and moon.... Would you also say that the spanish vid is stars around the moon ?? In a V?

No, they are both uniquely different. The OP here posted a vid of static objects, flickering in and out of view (as I see it). They are markedly similar to a set of stars that are observable in the sky on the approximate date the video is posted. (2004 iirc). The ghosting/doublinf I cannot explain, but the position and formation is that of the stars I posted. Uncanny at best.

They are shown to almost flicker in and out in conjunction with the movement of the camera.

A wonderful optical illusion, if you ask me, is all this video shows.

The other video, shows MOVING objects. Appearing and moving into formation.

An entire different situation.

One that makes me smile, because I do believe that there is something up there, be it alien or not. Something.

(edited to add a tad)

[edit on 3/4/2009 by bloodcircle]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the clip.

Cheers.

Daniel.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Such flickering objects is a common thing around the world - a pattern definitely. I saw a couple of videos in Russia as well. The objects always have formation and appear at night.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I would be very happy if I could videotape stuff like this video IF there's no hoaxing involved and by saying so I'm not claiming that it is.

Through the years I've visited many websites where some really strange objects have been videotaped near and on the Moon. NASA has also filmed some pretty interesting objects fleeting over the lunar surface and one object so blatant that it seems to receive what look like "acknowledging" light signals from a crater and nearby area. I recorded this particular footage from TV transmission and slowed the tape to frame-by-frame and each light flash lasted one frame! So when you see it in real time it's just one flash but in reality it's made up of about 4 or 5 separate flashes. This footage was taken by an unknown or unnamed astronaut.

One criticism which everyone should learn from: when videotaping anything at night, using this video as an example, anchor your arm or the camcorder on a solid surface!

reply to post by tarifa37

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i once saw a strange green light fly buy a surveillance camera on my ipod touch on spy cams app.it was flying from a distance.i have some pictures of the object.they are screen shots i took.i hope to post them soon if i can find out how.i captured the object go buy in a from right to left pattern.like a slow airplane flying buy at a low altitude.only difference is it was a green solid light that had a blotchy shape to it.it flew over a town near a beach in some random location.any thoughts?this isn't a bunch of UFO faker photos!remember if you have an ipod touch or iphone you can get the spy cams app for free.it taps in to a number of surveillance cameras around the world.so this just happened at random!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join