It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights ufo's?appear alongside the moon.Good footage.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I don't know anything about this video but it does appear to be genuine and not the usual rubbish.The guy filming really does sound shocked to see theses lights appear in the sky.Also he is saying he can only see them on his screen not with the eye so very weird check it out for yourself.Action starts at 2:21

Thanks to "paulydublinboy" for posting it on youtube.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
nice find. S&F Do you have any military bases close by? My first thought is flares but the video looks very good none the less.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Pretty nice. I was relived that they were not static since my first thoughts were that they were really dim stars that only the CCD could pick up.

The nightvision phenomena is pretty interessting imo, just like removing the UV filters (most cheap camera has no UV filter, mobil phones included - you can test it with a remote control while looking in the viewfinder)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Starrd & Flagd

Super nice find there OP.
This was one cool video. Wonder what altitude they are at.
Could this be how it look like from the ground when they are making formations right above earths atmosphere as seen on some Nasa footage?

I think we can rule out chinease lanterns, swamp gas, dust and lens anomalies.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Veeery nice material!

Starred and Flagget, fo' shue!

I have no idea how to "explain" this by convetional means. Seems like it is the real deal.

I have had my fair share of experiences too, so that there is something out there, I am very sure. And this just might be footage of that something.

I vote this "best footage since STS-80".

Rock on!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Thanks for your comments this really is an interesting sighting and I have asked paulydublinboy if he has any further info on this video.The only thing I can come up with is could it be military flares.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There are what look like aircraft strobes amongst the lights from the 9:30 point. The presence of the strobes suggest to me that these are flares released from planes or helicopters.
The camera is also showing quite a few hot pixels, but these aren't contributing to the images.

WG3

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
There are what look like aircraft strobes amongst the lights from the 9:30 point. The presence of the strobes suggest to me that these are flares released from planes or helicopters.
The camera is also showing quite a few hot pixels, but these aren't contributing to the images.

WG3

Just about the time where he says "stars wars" those flashes seem to be going off along the edge of an object not just flashing in two places but multiple places in a line check it out to see what i mean at 9:22 onwards.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If they would be flares...what would be their purpose?

Aren't such flares to either illuminate the battle ground or deflect heat seeking missiles?

If they are to illuminate, aren't they a little too high up? And not really falling down either...

If they are counter-measures, should they not move even more rapidly than if they were for illumination even?

If they are dispersed by helicopter or jet, should not these have been heard?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

WG3

Yep, this was shot in Dickinson , ND. The Dickinson Bomb Plot, an Air Force bombing and radar-scoring range, is in the direction of the moon that night.

Edit : Previous thread on footage

[edit on 3/1/2009 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

WG3

Yep, this was shot in Dickinson , ND. The Dickinson Bomb Plot, an Air Force bombing and radar-scoring range, is in the direction of the moon that night.

Edit : Previous thread on footage

[edit on 3/1/2009 by eaglewingz]

Wow good find I have never seen this before,will have to read the thread.Cheers Tarifa37

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

And presumably the guy making the video would have known that. Unless he was a stranger to the area and decided it was a good place to stop and film the Moon. Hmm...

WG3

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I can't see anything of particular interest in this video. I know everybody is sick of hearing it, but it looks nothing more than conventional flares or Chinese Lanterns. There isn't a specific formation to the lights and they all look like separate entities to me, rather than one object.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Flares fall, they don't hover! And Chinese lanterns don't just appear out of thin air like that. However, as far as an earthly explanation goes, the lantern-one is far more likely...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Take a look at the video from 6:32,the moon is shaded by a tree i can't quite work out what is going on here,but what did pop into my head was that these lights may be land based.
Is it possible that we are seeing the moon above a hill range,i don't know the area...just a thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I believe that was genuine footage of something though I question something like a government project before I think it was aliens. I think we can rule out flares, Flares don't last that long nor do they stay in the air that long. Plus when I was in the military the flares sometimes had a green light which was very bright.
Great Find though.
(" Wow Star Wars")

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ho chi minh

me too

why all of a sudden was there a tree?

at first impressions the video of the moon was as if it was open.

i would of thought the tree would of blocked out the star/light/ufo on the right?

just wondering

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
wow i didnt know flares hover and hold an almost perfect shape!...flares!! i dont think so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join