It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Another USO encounter from a different Spanish dam:

Caso del Embalse de El Atazar (The Case of El Atazar Dam)

www.foro-ciudad.com... - in Spanish

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
An amazing article about the 1999 UFO crash of Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan:

1999 Hazar Gölü USO Olayı (The 1999 Incident of Caspian Sea)

www.geocities.com... - Turkish

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here is another interesting essay about the possible USO reports coming from Türkiye (Turkey):

Türkiye USO Gözlemleri (USO Encounters From Türkiye)

www.geocities.com... - Turkish

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Another article on USOs from Azerbaijan:

Naməlum üzən obyektlər (Unidentified Swimming Objects)

rtsi.tusi.biz... - in Azerbaijan Turkish

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
About possible underwater UFO bases in the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan:

Xəzər dənizi ətrafı UNO hadisələri (UFO Cases at around the Caspain Sea)

sizin.info... - in Azerbaijan Turkish

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Secret projects:

DARPA seeks submersible aircraft concepts

www.flightglobal.com...

See ya soon!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this link. In the interest of research, I will post it here. It may account for SOME encounters but there's clearly something else worth more investigation. A few pages back, I posted links about AUV and Russian submarine-plane.

DARPA seeks submersible aircraft concepts

I like reading about all those sightings on the water or under it ... keep up the good work everyone !

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Interesting UFO/USO case on board the USS John C. Stennis, because of the fact that something was dripping down out the object of what looked to the witness then like slag that was still burning.
I personally have seen UFO footage, where you also see clearly something dripping down out of the object, just like this one.

8~9-??-2004 www.waterufo.net...

Letter received as follows; highlighting and notes were done by me. -CF-:
USS John C. Stennis - CVN-74

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22ab239d98bc.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks to: www.navsource.org...

Dear Mr. Feindt,
I stumbled on to your under water UFO site on the internet, and thought that you might be interested in what I saw from the flight deck of the USS John C. Stennis during our 2004 RIMPAC1.

It was about 0300, and we were on the flight deck turning a FA-18C aircraft about 200 miles off the coast of China. I do not have the exact date. I was sitting off to the side of the island2 of the flight deck control center waiting to take hydraulic samples from the aircraft when I noticed that about 500 feet above the port side of the ship there was a very bright light inside a cloud.

I remember thinking that it was strange because the moon was visible in a completely different part of the sky, and there were no flight operations that I know of. I kept my eye on it off and on for about 10 minutes as I was also trying to pay attention to what was going on with the aircraft we were turning.

Then I saw a large ball of fire in the distance ahead of the ship. I can only guess as to how big it was, or how far away. No one else seemed to notice it. I continued to watch it thinking at first that an aircraft was on fire. But what got me was that it was moving very slowly, and dripping what looked to me like slag that was still burning.

The more I watched it, and focused my eyes in on it I noticed that it appeared as if it were growing, and rolling. It was basically a giant ball of swirling fire that was dripping what looked to me like molten metal across the sky. It seemed to get a lot closer as it traveled at a very gradual slope as if it were flying, and not falling, and very slowly it entered the ocean still rolling, and disappeared.

I looked around and no one else in my vicinity seemed to have seen anything. I am sure some one else besides me saw this because not only were there about 40 other ships around our carrier. There should have been people on watch in the control tower. I decided to stay quiet about it, and see if I heard about anything weird happening the next day or so. I never heard anything else about it.

NOTE OF IMPORTANCE – If anyone reading this story, was in the same navel group and has more information about this sighting, please contact me through the mailing address on the “Contact Me” page.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This is in my opinion a remarkable UFO/USO case because all the witnesses at different locations heard incredibly loud sounds, loud bangs, and sonic like booms.
Its looks to me like some sort of emergency action.
The object crashed into the lake with a big splash and almost immediately something came literally shooting back out of the water.

07-02-2007 www.waterufo.net...

This started out as a one witness water case, but has now grown to three sightings. The non water cases follows the first and adds to the validity of the first case. Note: Westbank is a small town on the West bank of the vertical (N-S) and narrow Okanagan Lake and Kelowna is on the east bank of the same lake and slightly more to the north. -CF-

Water related report #1

Westbank, British Columbia Two UFOs - One Hits the Lake

Date: July 2, 2007 Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: This is a very interesting report, and since reports have been coming from the entire area I was wondering if other people who may have been witness to the objects, and sound would you please file a report on the event to HBCC UFO Research.

Message: Ok I don't know what happened last night but it was the most frightening, incredible, and down right terrifying thing I have ever seen!!!!! Ok, so I was walking my dog along the Beach in Westbank, BC and Minding my own business at close to 11:00 PM on the 2nd of July (yesterday) and I seen this really really, really big bright thingy that looked something like a, well, I don't know, but it didn't fit the usual description of a UFO round thing, it looked somewhat like a Torpedo or something with wings, kind of like a fighter jet, screaming across the sky and downwards on fire.

It crashed into the lake and it was a big splash, almost like a large, large plane! The sound was incredibly loud and like a deep bass womp womp womp sound as it came down.

I ducked for cover thinking of a meteor or asteroid or something. I started to freak out and yell and as I was standing up, something came literally shooting back out of the water and I saw it start to hurtle towards a different looking object very high in the sky, which kind of looked like a cone of some sort.

I saw what looked like what you would see in a star wars movie for the bullets of the blaster kind of things coming from the object that just was in the lake and I heard a loud bang that knocked me off my feet and I looked up to see what the heck was going on and the cone shaped object was gone and the torpedo thing was just hovering.

Moving from side to side almost confused and then a loud sonic boom and it was gone. People came running out to me as I screamed loudly and people asked me what happened. What was I going to say, I just saw two UFOs? Not likely. What the heck could have this been?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abb4b459e5c6.jpg[/atsimg]

Non water but related report #2

Mission In Kelowna, British Columbia Another Witness To Strange Object & Loud Sound

Date: July 2, 2007
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: By the sounds of things this is another eyewitness for the sighting that took place in and around the Kelowna, B.C. area on the same night. Object seen and a loud sound. Also if anyone has any information on this sighting, please do contact Brian Vike at HBCC UFO Research.

Message: Hey there. My name is (removed by HBCC UFO Research). I saw something that almost seems like a dream. Last night at about 11:00ish I was watching TV at home (I live in the Mission in Kelowna) and I just happened to catch a bright light through my window. I didn't think much of it because our neighbor’s car always shines the lights in our house because of the make up of the drive-way. I continued to watch TV and I heard an extremely Loud Bang that scared the hell out of me. I ran to the Window and looked around and I happened to catch a glimpse something in the sky hovering like...side to side...Then I heard another really loud boom and it was gone. I wonder if anyone else has reported this?

Non water but related report #3

Kelowna, B. C. Two UFOs - More Eyewitness To An Amazing Sky Event
Date: July 2, 2007
Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Hey Brian, Ok, so like I said I would I've been watching the skies. Not last night but the night before, I saw something out of this world (no pun intended). It was about 10:45ish at night and I saw two objects in the sky just hovering. They weren't doing much, but something new with most sightings, they were different shaped objects. One was thin and longish, and the other was like a Triangular shape. They kept hovering there, so I got up quickly to run and grab my camera but the next thing I know I hear a smallest bang, almost like a gun, and the longish one starts to hurtle towards earth on fire making a deep sound, kind of like a nuclear generator bass kind of sound. I'm thinking to myself what the hell!
I watched the object and it disappeared at low altitude behind a smallish hill between my neighborhood and the lake. I look up and I see the triangular object make a small circle, come a little lower and then I see it start to hurdle towards the sky at a fast rate, and the longish one reappears from behind the hill no more fire, and ascending at break neck speed and when it gets a little higher, I saw it literally shoot something at the other object and then a very loud bang and the triangular one was no longer visible. The longish one started to what looked like search the sky. It was going north, then south, then east and west, Very quickly, almost like a hummingbird when it goes side to side. Then the object disappeared and I suppose its departure broke the sound barrier immediately because I heard that sonic boom when the barrier is broken. Anyways, like I said. This seems ludicrous, and after my many years of watching the skies, I finally saw what seemed like two E.T.s duking it out. The thing I find interesting about this sighting though, is that the objects were not glowing eerily like most UFO sightings refer to. It makes the sighting almost that much more "real" if you know what I mean.

[edit on 2/4/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maybe we should all collaborate on a book or something...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

If we do can there be a chapter on Puerto Rico

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Of course a chapter on Hotspot Puerto Rico. That would be your chapter

I did not realize there was so much of this going on. I thought I already knew most of UFO-Literature...but this is certainly missing.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I did not realize there was so much of this going on...

Neither did I

Its got to be said that everyone here has done a mighty fine job of compiling and collating
all the USO incidents,eyewitness testimony and sonar confirmation accounts into one place (and I'm sure there are many more out there).
If you read the whole thread from the top, the sheer number of credible reports is quite staggering.

One of the best threads on ATS IMHO

I think one the most intriguing things for me was SpaceVisitor's post regarding Timothy Good's book excerpt on the subject:

Bob: Like Denny Blair said one time, he said to a Chinese admiral... He says: I own the water and I own the air above the water. So don’t talk threateningly to me. And Denny Blair at that time was a 4-star admiral who was PAC COM, or CINC COM, Pacific commander-in-chief. CINCPAC, I think he called it.

Anyhow, getting on with the story, let me finish this. He says:"The one thing that interests us the most that we cannot figure out, he says, are the underwater objects that are the size of aircraft carriers that are traveling over 200 miles an hour".

And he says: "That is our primary concern at the moment. He says: We don’t know who they are, what they are, and what they’re doing down there, but, he says, they’re traveling at enormous rates of speed under water and they’re the size of aircraft carriers.

Makes the mind boggle just thinking about it.
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Already I am working on my USO book project. But I think it would take some time.

So, it is a very good idea! Lemme tell ya that I would be ready to share all the USO data I have by now. Furthermore, I could do the necessary translations from my native language into English. I do have a huge pictorial USO data in my archive also.

Or creating an active but internatonal USO database thanks to the supports of all UFOlogists from every corner of the world would be great, too.

Anyway, I will be happy if I could cooparate with yall.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Yes, ur right Karl. The Carribbean Sea is one of those famous USO hotspots on the Planet Earth. There are lots of Puerto Rican UFOlogists, but they dont choose to do their ongoing USO researches explicit at most of the time. Jorge Martinez is the most well-known PR investigator amongst all.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MidEastGui

You're already writing a book? Interesting.

I´ll be seriously thinking about how we might actualize a project of you, me, karl and spacevisitor bringing out a book.

Im pretty sure Im too lazy to write up 300 pages and do all the research. And Im pretty sure I would not be too lazy to write up 100 pages and do some research.

So lets think about this...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
In this case the object that was seen was floating on the water, then after a while it began to lift off the water, it rose about 100 feet, then there arise of what the witness thought to be smoke, and then 6 round balloon shaped objects emerged from the smoke and started to lift skyward.

12-18-2007 www.waterufo.net...

Woman Sees Object Ascend From Water & Emit 6 Objects

Date of Sighting: December 18, 2007

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/327ac0d6f6e3.jpg[/atsimg]
Map Showing Location of Sighting.
(Ship Was on Journey from San Juan, PR to St. Thomas, VI)
Ship Was Close to St. Thomas When Sighting Occurred.

Description: On December 18th I was aboard a ship (the FORTUNA ON Costa Lines) off of the coast of St. Thomas V.I. I awakened at 5:30 a.m. and decided to take my binoculars and look at the stars as it was still extremely dark out and we had a large window in our room. In the distance I saw a very strange sight that I thought was another ship in distress.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adaca9995a96.jpg[/atsimg]

Object As Seen at 5:30 AM

It was the shape of a ship. The lights on the ship were a weird color (one row was an orange- yellow and the row below was a neon blue green). Suddenly all the lights went off then on, then off. I thought how peculiar that all the lights on a ship would go off at the same time!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ec6905bf2c0.jpg[/atsimg]

Object As Seen at 5:45 AM

The ship was not moving, but we were. As we got closer the strangest thing happened. I couldn't believe my eyes and I kept yelling at my husband to get up to see what I was seeing. The ship suddenly started to change shape and color. It became a round object and began to lift off the water.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95ab12be366f.jpg[/atsimg]

Object As Seen at 6:00 AM

The color was a peachy gold metallic and rose about 100 feet off the water. Then suddenly I could only see a huge amount of smoke where the round object was.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3b6e63cfa75.jpg[/atsimg]

Object As Seen at 6:30 AM

Then 6 round balloon shaped objects emerged from the smoke and started to lift skyward. They were the same peachy gold metallic color of the previous object.

At this point our ship had moved so far past these objects that I strained to look out the window, but could no longer see anything. I have hesitated to share this experience with anyone as I feared they would think I was either dreaming or hallucinating. This was real. I assure you I was awake and am totally sane. I have a PH.D and am a respected person in my community. I grabbed a piece of paper (a diagram of the ship I was on) and sketched what I saw so I would not forget what I saw and will send it to you.

Comments: I [William Puckett] spoke at length with the witness. The witness has a PhD in gerontology. I found her to be sincere. She was very explicit in her description of what occurred. The sighting occurred through a window inside the cabin. The witness would have been looking south at the time of sighting. She stated that she could only see water and no land. It was dark at the beginning time of the sighting, but was becoming daylight towards the end of the sighting. The source of this sighting is unknown. I don't believe that the lights observed were a reflection off of the cabin window because the witness stated that the inside lights were not on. A slight possibility exists that the witness could have observed something on the British Islands to the south (see map), but this is unlikely because the distance is close to 100 miles and also she lost sight of the object to the right as the ship moved. (If the object was on the land mass, the object wouldn't have moved out of view.)

Note #1: This “smoke” which UFOs don’t usually excrete, might be STEAM, which is understandable in view of the hot field surrounding the UFO and it’s proximity to the water. In an e-mail dated February 17, 2008 the witness advised me that the smoke...:

“It was whitish or very light gray--definitely not black or dark.” This does approximate steam -CF-

[edit on 2/4/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is indeed a topic you do not here much about. Of course, not many people riding boats and ships are looking into the depths of the water, so they wouldn't necessarily see them to report them.

The ocean has always been a mystery. We still know little to nothing about what is in the deepest portions of the ocean. These USOs could be, as of yet, undiscovered biological creatures for all we know.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well Skyfloating, I picked up the in my opinion most interesting USO cases from the list of water related sightings but I have come to the end of the list, except the small list of undated.
Thanks to all the really interesting and great posts, this thread really has developed itself into what you named it in the first place, a very informative “USO Research” thread.

Concerning that interesting idea of writing a book about it, I am always willing to help, but I would like to add, that my English writing speed equals the speed of a very fast snail.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

SOME HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE USO STUDY:

Why not? I also wanna contribute to an English-written USO book, cos as yall think, the only reference book on the subject is "Invisible Residents" of Ivan Terence Sanderson.

As far as I know, the owner of Waterufo.net, Carl Feindt plans to publish a book on Underwater UFOs in the future.

Once I asked Jenny Randles of UK if she wanted to write a book about the USO phenomena, she said "No!"

Here is a list of USO-related books as follows;

- Invisible Horizons
- Invisible Residents
- UFO Contact From Undersea
- Dark Object
- Unearthly Disclosure
- Underwater and Underground Bases
- UFO-USO and Extraterrestrials of the Sea

- Подводные НЛО (Underwater UFOs in Russian)
- Bases Submarinas Extraterrestres (in Spanish)
- Los Doce Triangulos de la Muerte (in Spanish)
- USOCAT 2006 (in Italian)
- Oggetti Sommersi Non Identificati (in Italian)
- USO-Oint (in Turkish)
- Le Triangle des Perturbations (in French) etc.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join