It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Another article about USO cases:

Неизвестные движущиеся объекты под водой (Unknown Objects Moving Under the Water)

tzone.kulichki.com... - in Russian language

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Another amazing info about the Unidentified Underwater Noises or Quakery phenomenon located by the nuclear subs:

Квакеры - неопознанные плавающие объекты (Quakers - Unidentified Floating Objects)

discussiya.com... - in Russian

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
One of thrilling TV Documentaries on the USOs from Russia:

Тайна трёх океанов - В погоне за призраком (The Secret of Three Oceans - In the Pursuit of Ghosts)

cinemaxx.ru... in Russian

[edit on 4/4/2009 by MidEastGui]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidEastGui
Another article about USO cases:

Неизвестные движущиеся объекты под водой (Unknown Objects Moving Under the Water)

tzone.kulichki.com... - in Russian language

Enjoy.

Hi MidEastGui, to bad that my linguistic talents are not going any further then my national language Dutch
, and when I squeeze out really all my brain cells I even are able to do some English
, but it goes absolutely not any further then that.

The only thing I can speak in Russian is нет and сигарета,
However, despite that all, I want to give you my compliments for doing all your work in this thread so far.

Regards.

[edit on 4/4/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Another interesting TV Doc from Russian Ren TV:

Подводные призраки (Ghost Submarines)

webteleradio.com... - in Russian

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yet another USO-related TV doc from Russia:

НЛО-уход под воду (UFOs Submerging into the Water)

rutube.ru... - in Russian language

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hi Spacevisitor,

Thank u very much for your kind words. That is very good of you. Please dont mind if the English is not ur mother language. It is not my native language at all. However, I try to use it as a tool to have info about the world matters etc. I cant speak the Russian either, however still I can utilize the online translators to get some hints about the unknown materials on the net.

See ya soon.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And finally here is one of the greatest USO article written in Russian about the Underwater UFO cases from the late Russian Navy (USSR):

К ИСТОРИИ ИЗУЧЕНИЯ АНОМАЛЬНЫХ ЯВЛЕНИЙ РАЗВЕДКОЙ ВОЕННО-МОРСКОГО ФЛОТА СССР

(ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ANOMALOUS PHENOMENA INVESTIGATIONS OF THE USSR (FORMER RUSSIA) NAVY FLEET)

www.x-libri.ru...

(with lots of info plus some amazing graphical data)

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Another USO-related TV doc about USOs:

Легенды и мифы подводного мира (Legends and Myths of the Underwater World)

rutube.ru... - in Russian

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Aonther TV doc about USOs from Russia:

НЛО: Подводные пришельцы (UFO: Underwater Aliens)

rutube.ru... - in Russian

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A RARE USO CASE FROM MY PERSONAL ARCHIVE:

Thru the Personal Communication With Mr. Nur Agustinus of BETA-UFO, Indonesia in June 2008;

USO (Unidentified Submerged Object) in Malacca Strait, May 2005

The story was told by Iwan Gunawan during the gathering of BETA-UFO mailing list. Here, he wrote in more detail through e-mail on April 1st 2008. In the video, he stated the events happened in July 2005, but as he recalled, it was happened on May 2005.

I was in doubt to tell my story in the mailing list. I’m afraid if the story I’m going to say will be considered as just a part of lie, and it was true, there were some comments who doubtfully responded my experience.

During the gathering held in March 22nd 2008, it was the first time for me to know the member of BETA-UFO mailing list. The situation seemed so friendly and I saw there were some application forms of being BETA-UFO Indonesia member. It stated: “Have you ever seen UFO but you are mocked as you tell your experience? Don’t be worried, you are not alone..”

There, I was welcomed by the warmth of the founder, Mr. Nur and Angel who directly asked me if I have seen UFO. They encouraged me to tell my experience of watching USO.

Here I retell my story in detail concerning my experience of seeing USO. You may believe and you may leave it. I have drawn a picture in rough sketch of USO I saw, so it won’t be 100% accurate.

I experienced this sighting in May 2005. I was working as port engineer in national sailing tanker ship company. It was my first sailing experience with the whole crews. The sailing route was from Medan Port, Belawan to Batu Ampar – Batam.

As the discharge activity finished, the ship was begun to do maneuver and was guided by guide ship. The climate was fine, the wave and air temperature was normal. Soon as the ship entered the line, me and the crews activities decreased and we worked in more relax on the deck. Some were playing guitar, playing chest or just chatting while drinking coffee and smoking cigarette.

Around 01.00-02.00 early morning as the ship entered the line of Malacca waterworks, I stood and drop my back behind the fence of the deck and smoking cigarette, enjoyed the wind and released my visual toward the barren sea. Suddenly from the end of the ship direction, I saw a shard of lights gleamed like fluorescent neon spinning within the depth of the sea formed triangle and spherical shape (It was almost in oval shape). They moved close to the ship and walked in line at the side of the ship. I yelled and asked some crews who were settling down. What is that? They, then got close to the fence of the deck and saw what I saw. Surprisingly, they just said, “owhh…” and returned to their activities as if they saw nothing important.

I was still truly curious, the object was getting closer and seen getting bigger.. Even tremendously very huge! (You can take a look on my sketch I made during the gathering meeting with BETA-UFO. I used the lamp gleam as the standard to draw the object. For it happened at night and the light wasn’t too bright, the sketch I made finally effect on the accuracy, it is not 100% accurate.)

My ship was 118m x 22m x 12m with 5000dwt. The tanker was said to be small size ship.

I asked the crews back of what ship I saw. They responded with smile and one of them pointed the captain cabin. I just remembered that I was a new beginner in this ship, so I just thought they just teased me. I ran to the steering wheel cabin to see the captain and hoped to see the object clearer through higher position from my previous deck. As I arrived in the cabin, I saw the captain was using his binocular directed to the object, I quickly asked, “Capt.,.. did you see what I see? What’s that?” I kept on watching the USO from the wheel controller room. It was very huge!! My ship became so small compared with the object.

Slowly but sure, the object moved at the side of the ship in constant and left the ship. The ship speed was 9-11 knots. I repeated my question toward Captain and he answered, “hehe… bas, welcome to the sea” (“Bas” is a nick name to mention an engineer in the sailing ship). The USO appeared in 8-10 minutes. It disappeared in the depth and the dark of the night.

It seemed on that ship, I was the only person who felt bewildered with the sighting. I asked the captain explained. He gave no much comment for he and the crews (even in sailing world) the sighting of strange object appeared in the middle of the sea was a part of common sighting and no need to publish.

So far the object was just appeared and there have no bothering action during their appearance, even, we can’t detect them in our radar. When I asked him back about the crash that might be happened during the appearance for they suddenly show up without the confirmation via radar as other ships do to avoid the crash?

The captain answered, “They (USO) seems understand so well of our technology, method, and the route we are going to pass. So, they seems also know the ship direction as well as the speed we use. No need for them to give the sign to pass over or to confirm through radar when they want to show up. All are managed and understood by the object well. Let us imagine if they used high speed during the appearance, I guess our ship will be just a part of wreckage floating on the sea for they will cause huge wave. They have predicted their own speed and known when to speed up gradually and vanished in secured position to stay away from our ship.

Graphic A (Kapal Means Ship in Indonesian Language)

Graphic B

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A RARE USO CASE FROM MY PERSONAL ARCHIVE:

Thru the Personal Communication With Mr. Nur Agustinus of BETA-UFO, Indonesia in May 2008;

Emir saw "torches” in the sea

Was it USO (Unidentified Submerged Object?)

It happened when I was a high school student around 1992 or 1994. We had a Pramuka Garuda camp (scout camp) in Balekambang (near Bali Channel East Java). It was a special camp that was held especially for those who had high-level in Pramuka. In that event, I had to do a technical session by my choice. So I chose sea technique because it was so familiar to me. I used to practice with the marines. In the end session we had to pass the test. The test was scheduled to be swimming across the Bali Channel but the committee then canceled it due to the unpredictable sea wave. The wind normally flows from left to right or vice-versa, but at that time there was a wind vortex. So the test then replaced with lifeboat following the wind vortex flow. We didn't paddle far, we just reached to the furthest shore around Banyuwangi. And then we turned around until Balekambang. Suddenly, we heard our trainer sang: "Sea ghost...my beloved, I miss you for day and night..." We were so frightened when we heard that. Our trainer repeated the song again and held his chest. Sometimes, he changed the words: Sea Scout... my beloved, I miss you for day and night. Then, he told us that once the marines crossed the Bali Channel, they saw a group of torches. When he spoke, we saw the water below our lifeboat. But he warned us not to see the water. We obeyed it and paddled the boat. He continued that the torches, based on the local story, are the spirit of the dead visiting the lived human beings who live between Banyuwangi and Bali. Based on the legend, Bayuwangi and Bali was one land. While we were paddling the boat, as if we saw some torches descended in the water... It was not like human, it looked like torches, which moving into the water. Then we asked our trainer if it was a torch like he told to us, and he agreed. We saw the torch moved. The torch itself was about twenty steps away in front of us. There were so many torches that moved like dragon. There were many torches that looked like the ones held by people for celebrating the night of Suro. The torch formation was long enough. The fire was orange. The torches stepped forward and behind altogether in stable movement. in a moment, the torches were disappeared. The torches' position was likely in dive-1 position, about 1 atm, around 5 or 6,5 meters below the sea. The objects moved deeper and deeper, so it must not a human being. I thought there were about 20 torches and it was getting longer and deeper.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
USO CASE FROM MY PERSONAL ARCHIVE:

Thru the Personal Communication With Mr. Nur Agustinus of BETA-UFO, Indonesia in June 2008;

USO in Sagawin Strait, West Papua – Indonesia

This is the most amazing experience and I hope it happens again. The story began when I was working at KM. Siduarsi ship, a forwarder ship belongs to PT. PELNI (ship state company) which the route was Surabaya (East Java) – Makassar (South Celebes) – Irian jaya (now Papua). I was the officer of the Machine Department and my position was Machinist III. After my night-shift duty on the ship at 24.00, felt no sleepy, I went to the bridge of the ship. The ship was on the journey from Nabire, Papua to Tanjung Perak Port, Surabaya. When the shifting time began, the ship was sailing on the Sagawin Strait (near Sorong, Papua). I saw my two friends were in charge on the bridge had their duty for 00°° - 04°° shift. They are Robert Matualage (Navigator II) and Yayat Nurdin (Wheel Drive in Charge)

It was 10 minutes to the shifting time (04.00 AM), suddenly we were shocked by two light objects which were not known where they were from. The lights went to our ship, its velocity was faster than our ship (6-7 knot). So the lights seemed to crash our ship. But then they stopped in abruptly strange motion just in front of our ship, about 300 meters. It didn’t happen in long time for few seconds after, other lights shown up in bigger and strange shapes of lights. Each object was in different shape. Each had characteristic like neon lamp. The object were around 30-40 lights. The outer line area was like oval shape.

What made us nerve … we or any other ship who were in the middle of the lights couldn’t do anything more facing the sudden experience. The ship captain once heard to yell something when he found the compass needle suddenly moved in jagged spinning when the shard of lights shown up.

It happened in not more than 8 minutes. Our ship once passed under some lights above us that the ship was truly shone brightly. We didn’t feel any crash or else. During experiencing the incident, our ship’s water draft was around 4. The ship loaded lots of woods.

Each different light then idle but still on its surface, it reflected its shadow. All of them had it and moved in regular motion. For being idle, we were amazed by the strange phenomena that out of our consciousness, we had passed the line in the middle of the area of the unknown object. We predicted the object width was around 1,8 miles as we passed for 8 minutes from the corner to the quay. We wonder what object could move so fast down to water and stopped abruptly.

For additional information, my friend Navigator III, Robert Matualabe had ever met with similar object in December 25th 1999 near the Biak Island waterworks when he was sailing with KM Sinar Patmos, once he held his ship founder. KM IWERI belongs to PT. PELNI was followed by the mysterious gleam from inside the water of right and left side of the ship, it happened in December 12th 1990. The horrified incident happened toward KM Lintas Samudera which sank on Tanjung Taipa Sulawesi waterworks. It loaded 15 GT Tonnages, 6 people were confirmed to die, 42 others were saved after it crashed 3 bright lights within the sea.

My experience was also witnessed by some people, e.g. Chief of Machine Room named Paulus Nutriyanto, the wheel drive in charge man named Hasbi Yaloh, oil in charge man named Kosasih and Deck Cadet named Tri.

I do hope this report will be followed up in such kind of research or exploration to find the answer.

Setiawan Triadi is now working in Tilongkabila Ship (PT. Pelni). He is working as Machinist III.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
USO CASE FROM MY PERSONAL ARCHIVE:

Studi Kasus: USO tenggelamkan kapal di Laut Banda? May 21, '07

Pengantar:
Berikut ini laporan mengenai penampakan USO (Unidentified Submersible Object) - Benda Selam Tak Dikenal, di sekitar laut Banda. Konon, menurut beberapa korban tenggelamnya kapal Lintas Samudra, mereka menyaksikan fenomena yang sama sesaat sebelum kapal tenggelam (ditenggelamkan?).

Cuplikan berita asli:
Submitted by: Dahono F. - Semarang, Central Java Indonesia
Date: 2/5/2000 - Time: 5:22 AM EST
Subject: Unexplained Event, UFO Sightings
Date: 01/15/2000 - Time: 04:00 AM
Country: Indonesia - Seas around the islands of Moluccas and Irian/Papu
Number of witnesses: 4 maybe 6
Objects Shape: Light
Number of objects: 20 to30
Object had lights
Object emitted beams of light
Event Description: 3/04/00

Actually, it was my cousin's experience. I told him to tell other people to look for an explanation of this event but he doesn't want to and he doesn't dare. So I finally write to this website to look for answers.

He was on a cargo-ship crew that serve the sea lines between Surabaya, UjungPandang (Makassar) and the cities in Iran Java (Sorong, Manokwari, Nabire). During the predawn morning on January 15, at about 04:00 A.M. he told me that he and his fellow crewmen saw strange shapes of lights from under the sea. At first there's only two of them right in front of the ship. Then suddenly these two lights moving fast toward the ship and stop right beside the ship. One on each side of the ship. As soon as they stop, suddenly many more of these things lights-up, just as somebody has turned on the lamps from the bottom of the sea. They were shapeless, just like figures of islands on the maps. These shape of lights were scattered on the area 1.8 km in diameter. The outside boundary of the area they occupied formed an oval shape. No sounds were heard. And they just stand there and do absolutely nothing until the ship passing them by. The lights was white just like a TL lamp, neon lamps.

My cousin told me that he never saw anything like it. But his friend did see this things just one month earlier. The location is nearby, eastward from the first location. His friend was during the trip toward city of Manokwari. He saw the same lights under the sea but in different formation. These ones form a long line formation just ahead the boat. When the boat he was in trying to turn back to avoid crash with these things, suddenly the same lights formed the same formation just behind the boat. The boat was lifted up a bit when hit these lights. Next thing the boat turn right and escape from both the lights formations.

The last sighting was when the KM Lintas Samudera (a passenger ship) was having an accident in the Sea of Banda on the Moluccas. Some people were killed during the accident (I don't recall the number of casualties but you can check it out on the local and national newspaper on 22-30 January 2000. one of them that I read was Jateng Pos dating Friday, 28/01/00). Some survivors told that before the ship was sunk, there was two shape of lights from under the water moving fast toward the ship and crash the ship. The ship was later found in the beach of nearby island.

I'm very eager to look for an explanations of this phenomena. My cousin and I have some thoughts that maybe the lights was generated by some underwater creatures as fishes, sea-eels, or maybe giant octopuses. But if they were so, why didn't they make a movement (On my cousin's sighting). And how did they turn-on and off the lights they generated? As far as I know, some undersea creatures can generate electricity and lights, but if they do, won't they always have lights? and unable to turn it off?

Second thought was that it was A gigantic nuclear-submarine. Well, who knows that the riots happens in the Moluccas Island was related to these submarines that was on a such stealthy mission to drop weapons on the islands?(well,maybe it's too delusional and paranoid). But the lights generated by the nuclear reactor on the subs. by processes called Cerenkov radiation could form that lights, isn't it? But if they were a submarine, what kind of submarine has a diameter 1.8 km? And how it could change shapes?

Please, I'm looking forward for explanations.

My cousin is the 3rd engineer on the ship of KM Sidu Arsi, a cargo ship belongs to PT. Pelni (Pelayaran Nasional Indonesia) that serve the route Surabaya-Makassar-Irian. You can check it out.

Sumber: mysticaluniverse.com...

Cuplikan Berita Koran (translated):
SAR has found the ruin of KM Lintas Samudera that sank in the sea around the Cape Taipa, South-East Sulawesi (Celebes), on the early dawn of Sunday, but they found no trapped passenger inside the ship. The ruin of the 15 GT tonnage ship were found floating on the coastal area of Taipa and now has been pulled aside to the Metui Village. Said the Chief of Southeast Sulawesis District Office of Dept. of Transportation whom also the Coordinator of SAR team, Ir. Mawardi Yusuf in Kendari this afternoon.

The KM Lintas Samudera sank on its way from Molore in the Sultra(South-east Sulawesi)-Sulteng(Central Sulawesi) province border to Kendari, caused by huge-hard sea waves. In the accident, 7 were killed, 42 were survived and unknown were missing.

According to Mawardi, the join SAR team helped by the local fishermen now keep trying to search the missing passengers by searching along the coasts and small islands where it assumed that the survivors could have landed. There's very little chance that the missing passengers would be found alive, because beside it is already more than 3 x 24 hours, the ships was not equipped with life jackets.

We don't know the certain number of the missing passengers in the accident, we even do not know the certain number of the whole passengers aboard that ships because the captain of the ship didn't have any passengers manifests. said Mawardi. But for now, the information of the number of missing passengers holds by the SAR team to be the basic of the search ,come from the survivors that confess that six of their familiy members who were aboard the ship still havent found yet.

Among the six missing passenger is the father, mother and sister of a child name Yana (6 years old). The fathers name was Awan (35), mothers was Siti (30) and sisters was Lilis (10), all came from the Pondidaha District, Municipality of Kendari. That poor little child is now being kept by the Children Shelter House belongs to the local District office of Dept. of Social. Many people of Sultra were touched by the accident and is interested to keep and look after the child, among them is the Commander of Kendaris Naval Base Col.(P) R Budi Hardjo.

Some survivors, most of them are transmigrants, of UPT III and IV in Hialu, District of Asera, Municipality of Kendari explain that beside the big-waves, the ship sank because it collided with some kind of strange creature. I saw it myself, the ship was hitting something like a boat which have three beams of bright lights. People say that it was the giant octopussy, that according to people, there are many of them in the sea of Cape Taipa. Said Sukaryo, one of the survivors.

In the first month of the year 2000, this is the second accident of sunk ships. The first, in the early January, is the KM Mutiara in the sea of Municipality of Muna, that caused 7 out of 41 of its passengers were killed.(an/tim). That was my own free-translation of the news published in Jawa Pos on January 26,2000. Jawa Pos is the national newspaper that has the central office in Surabaya, East Java. Maybe you could look further for the news recorded by the local newspapers that closer to the location of accident.

Sumber: mysticaluniverse.com...

Tags: sighting, record, uso, sea, studi kasus
Prev: Komunitas pemerhati UFO di Indonesia
Next: Studi Kasus: Pangkalan UFO di Danau Poso?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Today I located some amazing USO reports via internet Forums:

From Forum

Next week's show - Underwater Bases

dtrock78, Apr 3, 2009

Ok, now this is an aspect of UFOlogy that I've always been interested in...there are many reports from southern California and Lake Erie (great videos on youtube from Lake Erie) area concerning UFOs submerging themselves underwater.

I never really paid much attention to this particular topic concerning UFOs until I heard a stroy from one of the guys at my company that was ex-Navy. (ive told this story before on here)

He was in communications stationed on one of the Navy's top nuclear subs for most of his tour. A large fleet had assembled in the southern Pacific for a war games exercise. There was a carrier, several battleships, subs, scouts, etc. About an hour before the war games drill, his sub and the two accompanying subs picked up something massive on their sonar moving directly towards them at over 50 knots per hour. (For reference, our top subs are estimated to move between 50-60 knots underwater. Any faster, and you start running into "cavitation" issues, which is basically a collapse negative pressure pcoket that forms around the propellor, not good.

Anyways, this object was estimated to be approximately twice the size of their submarine based on sonar, and was heading directly towards them, they sent all warning signal protocol, nothing. The sub went into evasive manuevers, banked hard left, and braced for impact. The object passed directly below them, then changed it's angle at 45 degrees instantly. Once it was in front (and below) of the sub, they estimated it accelerated to over 100 knots per hour, which is psychically impossible based on our current technology. The bridge,comm and operators were told to never discuss the issue again.

Now, for the skeptics that would argue perhaps it was "one of ours" (which I asked him) he said there was no way in hell, top secret or not, they would approach a naval fleet in that matter. The two subs actually almost hit each other while they were taking evasive manuevers. So i asked him what he thought it was and he went "I dont know, some guys said it was underwater UFOs or some crap."

----------

Man out of time, Apr 3, 2009

dtrock,

Yeppers, I know someone who was 2nd in command aboard a Trident Sub (won't say name) and they were on the Con surfaced when they see a huge (2 mile across EBE craft pop up out of the water in mid ocean...it thung there for a few minutes then straight up. They all were told to shut up and debriefed.

Then there is the sub which had a EBE craft circling it in the water, faster and faster like is was showing off...and it probably was.

Then there was the U.S. sub 1000 mi west of Africa, in 1964, at max depth towing a cable with a camera on the end (they obviously knew something was down there. Well, gee whiz they get a picture (which I have) of a metal weather vanelike deivce with balls on each end of the crisscrossing arms. When an investigator asked the commander back at base what it was in the picture he said," a type is plant life." It was clearly metal in geometric angles and was embedded in the round rocky seafloor.

(p.s.: sometimes the USOs have unbeliveable or gigantic sizes as reported by the observers)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
SOME HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE USO STUDY:

To reach the newest or daily USO reports, one could google the net via narrowing the time gap (i.e., daily or last week etc.) when doing research.

Plus, u can also check for the UFO related forums or look at the comments section of each possible USO related news on the net in order to collect the novel and the rare data.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: The Work Continues
To: [email protected]

I have something that needs clarification here. Perhaps I have asked this question before but somehow it has not been answered.

It is my conclusion after so many years decades to be exact that the Political Echelon and its NSA have abundant advanced technologies deliberately suppressed. Something to do with the status quo and conventional vested interests. These technologies are in the hands of related military/industrial complex companies and they are not being developed for public consumption for very specific reasons.

It is not a matter of "invention" in the public sector. It is a matter of what technologies will be permitted to be developed for whatever this echelon's agenda.

So the Orion Project comes on the scene. But what is actually going on here? Is it a political issue?

There is nothing to invent....... only advanced technologies already known that need to be developed along some kind of geopolitical guidelines.

Please explain!

Sincerely,

Christopher Pearson

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:06 AM, The Orion Project wrote:

The Orion Project Non-Profit
The Work Continues...

A quarter of 2009 is over.

We continue working to find solutions to the energy crisis.

We are supporting innovative inventors. The work is intense, as with any ground-breaking endeavor. And, because we have not had the funds to build a central campus to bring them all together, each inventor is working at his own location. We wish we could bring you news of a breakthrough each week. What we can bring news of is the fact that though progress is not always rapid, it is steady.

We are often asked when we will have that one central facility we envision that will bring our inventors together - along with many more great minds to drive a peaceful Manhattan Project for new energy development.

The answer – it is up to you, as well as us.

Those of us working at The Orion Project do so because we believe in our mission. All the funds we receive go to finding the best researchers and funding their work.

Help us make that vision a reality – we are buying equipment for a recently identified inventor who has a track record of past achievements in energy projects. He wishes anonymity while he works on his most important project to date.

We urgently need $100,000 to buy fabricating equipment, parts and supplies - fund his efforts – and hopefully, change the world.

We are working hard to find solutions for our world – won't you help us?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge Steven Greer's Disclosure Project

Current focus: The Orion Project..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: The Work Continues
To: [email protected]

I have something that needs clarification here. Perhaps I have asked this question before but somehow it has not been answered.

It is my conclusion after so many years decades to be exact that the Political Echelon and its NSA have abundant advanced technologies deliberately suppressed. Something to do with the status quo and conventional vested interests. These technologies are in the hands of related military/industrial complex companies and they are not being developed for public consumption for very specific reasons.

It is not a matter of "invention" in the public sector. It is a matter of what technologies will be permitted to be developed for whatever this echelon's agenda.

So the Orion Project comes on the scene. But what is actually going on here? Is it a political issue?

There is nothing to invent....... only advanced technologies already known that need to be developed along some kind of geopolitical guidelines.

Please explain!

Sincerely,

Christopher Pearson

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:06 AM, The Orion Project wrote:

The Orion Project Non-Profit
The Work Continues...

A quarter of 2009 is over.

We continue working to find solutions to the energy crisis.

We are supporting innovative inventors. The work is intense, as with any ground-breaking endeavor. And, because we have not had the funds to build a central campus to bring them all together, each inventor is working at his own location. We wish we could bring you news of a breakthrough each week. What we can bring news of is the fact that though progress is not always rapid, it is steady.

We are often asked when we will have that one central facility we envision that will bring our inventors together - along with many more great minds to drive a peaceful Manhattan Project for new energy development.

The answer – it is up to you, as well as us.

Those of us working at The Orion Project do so because we believe in our mission. All the funds we receive go to finding the best researchers and funding their work.

Help us make that vision a reality – we are buying equipment for a recently identified inventor who has a track record of past achievements in energy projects. He wishes anonymity while he works on his most important project to date.

We urgently need $100,000 to buy fabricating equipment, parts and supplies - fund his efforts – and hopefully, change the world.

We are working hard to find solutions for our world – won't you help us?

Feel free to contact them, they would love to hear from you!

-chris

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What is this "USO" Research? What is "USO"?

FYI In support of my prior post today:

pesn.com...

Should give some idea of the "suppression" of technology already known.
-chris

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chromack

Hi There,

To be honest, I am not interested in any political issue or the subjective things on ATS. Cos, there is no end in these discussions. I log on the USO Research thread only to share the related info at hand and do the necessary brain storming about the Underwater UFO problem.

If you want to learn what the USO means, then it is better for ya to look at this topic from the beginning pages to the end pages etc.

See ya.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join