It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidEastGui
More about the USOs of Folly Beach:

Luckily, I had one print hidden away in my darkroom.

Dr. Glast says she's not surprised that the negatives were taken.

Is that picture available somewhere ? I'd love to see it ... it would make a great cover for a book ! By the way, excellent job MidEastGui with all those report from all over the world

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandnic

Originally posted by MidEastGui
More about the USOs of Folly Beach:

Luckily, I had one print hidden away in my darkroom.

Dr. Glast says she's not surprised that the negatives were taken.

Is that picture available somewhere ? I'd love to see it ... it would make a great cover for a book ! By the way, excellent job MidEastGui with all those report from all over the world

Hi Grandnic.

In relation to the nice words u said about my work on here, I wanna say my special thanks to ya. That is very kind of you.

Even I could not find that USO pic. If I could, it would be great of course.

See ya.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Another amazing article on the Marine Lightwheels:

Lichtende wielen (Light Wheels)

www.kennislink.nl... in Dutch

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
More about sea lightwheels:

www.knmi.nl... - in Dutch

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Another article on marine lightwheels:

Marine Lightwheels

www.xs4all.nl... - in Dutch

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
More on lightwheels:

www.heksenpad.nl... - in Dutch

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Amazing USO case from Lake Oyungen, Norway:

Project Hessdalen

Observations done by people in 1997

Date: 11.10.1997

Time: 11.15 PM Place:Morkvollhogda, south in Hessdalen.

Observers:Akhtar Issak and Andreas Barwin Olsen.

Weather conditions: Clouded, visibility good, no wind.

Observation done during the Triangle project

At 11.45 Akhtar pointed out a red light west of Oyungen. Andreas thought that he had seen the light one minute earlier, but at the time he was convinced that it was the rear light of a car. When Akhtar caught sight of it, he came to the same conclusion. The light was travelling westward away from Bravo, and at a rather high speed. Akhtar then studied the light through the 200 mm lens of his camera. He saw that the light changed colour from red to yellow, and came towards Bravo at a very high speed. Akhtar explains that the light source seemed to be very big, it covered completely his field of vision through the camera lens, and he was completely blinded. When the object shifted from red to yellow Akhtar started to shoot with his camera. (See note 1) The light moved back and forth over Oyungen before it disappeared in the south, that is, it moved “in behind Morkvollhogda” as seen from our point of view. Immediately after the light had disappeared “behind Morkvollhogda”, the western part of Lake Oyongen was illuminated as by an enormous spotlight. The line between the light circle and the dark surroundings was well defined. “The spotlight” was not in sight, but it seemed like the light was emitted from a point behind Morkvollhogda where the light ball had just disappeared. In the middle of Lake Oyongen there is an island (Storholmen). This island was not visible in the dark, but as “the spotlight was turned on”, we could clearly see the whole island, even details such as trees. This was also the case for the western shore of Lake Oyongen. “The spotlight” searched the western part of the lake, while it “was turned on and off”. The light was enormously intense. The next part of the observation was by Akhtar Issak alone, as he studied the dark surface of the lake through his camera: a light circle formed on the lake, between the island Storholmen and the southwestern shore. The light was bluish, like the light of burning gas, but not so intense. It resembled more the northern light that is often seen in this part of the country, but far from lightening the sky, this light seemed to be emitted from a submerged source of energy. Both Andreas and Akhtar checked the sky for northern lights, but it was heavily clouded, and no reflection from the sky was visible on the lake. The “submerged” light slowly vanished. Akhtar tried to shoot some photos of the phenomenon, but the light was to faint to expose the film. Both Andreas and Akhtar noticed that while “the spotlight” was illuminating Lake Oyongen, and only then, some small, compact fog “globes” came drifting from the lake towards them, wrapping up the camp for approx. one minute as they passed by.

Both the members of the Bravo crew experienced this last observation over Lake Oyongen as dramatic and frightening. Akhtar Issak and Andreas Barwin Olsen Akhtar got a series of pictures of the light, some of them may be seen here. The camera was mounted on a tripod, equipped with motor and the time between each exposure is less than 1/2 second. He used a 200 mm lens, aperture 5.6, shutter speed 1/125 sec. The distance to the light was approx. 3 kilometres.

Ref.: Akhtar Issak and Andreas Barwin Olsen

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
More about the Earthquake Lights (EQLs) seen during the 2007 Quake in Peru:

ENIGMAS DE LA NATURALEZA: LAS LUCES ASOCIADAS AL TERREMOTO DE PISCO DEL 15 DE AGOSTO, 2007 (ENIGMAS OF THE NATURE: THE LIGHTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE EARTHQUAKE OF PISCO FROM THE 15 AUGUST, 2007)

khatati.igp.gob.pe... - in Spanish

(p.s.: lots of strange lights were reported before, during and after the 2007 Quake in Peru. The observers reported that various lights came out of the water etc.)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Another novel USO report:

US: Vermont UFO witness searches for answers (2004) by Roger Marsh From UFO Examiner, 3 April 2009

© Illustration by Keith Bastianini

A Canadian woman in her 70s staying with a friend in a remote Vermont cottage had an unusual encounter that caused the two to flee their surroundings in the middle of the night - only to come within a few feet of a UFO at ground level.

A friend of the woman from Montreal approached me wanting to know if any of my readers or colleagues have heard of any similar encounters.

We always ask our readers to please keep in mind that many UFO sightings can be discounted as natural occurrences or something manmade. You can report your personal UFO sighting at MUFON.com.

The following story is in his own words and unedited. From his first note to me, this is an overview of what he recollected that the woman said:

It was in August of 2004 and occurred on an island in Vermont. Anyway, she tells me it was it at night, she was going to bed and saw out the window two small red light circles, then a small light moving away from them. It was quite disturbing, and shortly after, she saw a small object come into the house through the crack between wood panels on a wall - she describes this object as a cylinder the size of your little finger, with silvery metal rounded ends and a clear center filled with a milky liquid. It was truly frightening to her. The object floated through the air, at one point disappearing and re-appearing elsewhere. She called state troopers who came and took her story.

I encouraged the man to revisit the woman and get more details. In this second note to me, he recalls more details about the woman's encounter.

Here is the rest of it as I remember.

It was at their country house in Vermont. She had a friend with her. The incident occurred after dark, when they were getting ready for bed. She had seen the two small red lights outside, showed it to her friend, and feeling uneasy, then went downstairs to check the house, when the floating cigar-shaped incident happened*. She then went upstairs. Her friend had seen the lights, but not the moving object. She called the state troopers, who came quickly and checked the house a bit, but didn't find anything. She said they were very respectful and seemed to take her seriously. They pointed out the tree outside the window, so she thinks the red lights were maybe in the tree - and not far away as she had thought at the time.

*Another detail about the floating object incident, which only lasted a few seconds (I may have mixed up recall of this part....). It was floating slowly in mid air going up the stairs. She said at one point it disappeared, and slowly emerged from a painting (of a duck) on the wall. Then it left through a crack in the wall. In any case it apparently had the ability to either disappear, go through walls, or perhaps simply distract and disorient the observer.
Shaken by the incident, she decided they had to pack and leave right away. They drove away, and at a certain point she said as they were rounding the last corner before the bridge off the island, you could see the sky was lit up around that corner. As they rounded the corner she said her heart dropped, as there was - literally - a large saucer shaped UFO (maybe 75 feet in diameter??) - perched sideways on an angle at the edge of the road at the railing just before the bridge, part of it going down over the edge and part up in the air.

She said she was almost paralyzed with fear but instinctively continued driving, ever so slowly, right past it. She said she could have put her hand out and touched it. She described it as beautiful, and covered all around with thousands of small square led-like lights - blue, red and white I think.

They drove back to Montreal. Scarcely a word was said, and she says they never talked about it or mentioned it again, although she knows that they both saw it.

Shortly after that, she found a strange red wound mark on her knee, as though it had been punctured. She went to her doctor, who was mystified and could not explain it. It took a year or so to heal. She is sure it was from the floating object which she thinks must have been a medical sampling device.

This woman is in her 70's, she is all there and a credible person, so I do believe her story! Like most people, she hasn't told anyone for fear of embarrassment or ridicule.

Overall I appreciate your looking at this, and I would be interested in knowing if you or any of your colleagues might have heard similar details. As for an illustrated story, I don't see any harm in that, and as you say, maybe others might come forward.
The man did finally have a meeting with the woman to gain more details, and here is the rest of the story, with some clarifications.

Every time I meet this woman, the conversation comes back to the event, and I try to get into more and more specific questions.

I met her today and she filled in a few details, and clarified what I had remembered. You asked for age. The lady was in her seventies at the time of the incident (she feels that this is a disbelief factor!!). It was in August of 2006. She said the state troopers would have made a report. She mentioned she came back the following summer and casually asked a restaurant employee if they ever heard of anything strange, and the girl said her father had been awakened at night on his farm by dogs barking, etc. and when he checked outside there was an unidentifiable craft hovering above some of his cattle, which were "all in commotion". As soon as he arrived on the scene, the craft took off. Apparently it was also in August of the same year.

Here are some more clarifications:

What She Saw Out The Window.

It was 2 red circle outlines, like the frame of a pair of round eyeglasses. She said there was a small white light which came from that area and moved towards the house going out of her sight. That was when she got worried and went to check the house.
The Floating Cylinder Device.
She says it was about as long as your middle finger, 1/2 inch or so in diameter, clear in the middle with silver capped ends (flat not rounded). There was a milky white liquid in it, with what looked like some streaks of black powder mixed in with it. I was wrong, she did not "see it come out of the wall", she says she was looking down from the top of the stairs, and saw a small round white light in between two wood slats on the wall and another round light in the center of a painting of a duck on the wall. Then she saw the cylinder slowly floating up the stairs (it was level, and pointing ahead). Then she says it simply disappeared.

The Saucer Craft At The Bridge.
It is a causeway, not a bridge. The craft was three quarters submerged in the water, with the edge of it resting against and protruding at an angle over the guardrail. The entire saucer was covered with lights, not just the edge. The lights were square, and outlined in silver (like silver boxes, maybe 1 1/2 inches square). She tried to describe the beauty of the colors, says they were mainly red and green and maybe another color. She says all the lights were like these, except there was a solitary BLUE LIGHT, and another single WHITE LIGHT among them, both about the same size - these two lights were on opposite sides of the craft. She was indeed driving at a barely creeping pace (out of fear and instinct), then just as they passed it, it disappeared.

About The Mark On Her Body.
At the time of the incident in the house, she was wearing a nightdress that came to just above the knee. It was on the right knee that she discovered the marks later on. She says it was like two small circles, one around the other like bull's-eye. The mark took a full year to go away.

Also, when she went to the cottage the following August, she found a patch of dead grass under the tree outside the window, and she wonders if there is any connection.

She still wishes to remain anonymous, but is fine with the idea of an illustrated story. I should mention she keeps trying to get up the nerve to call into the Coast to Coast AM radio show!

Editor's Note: The MUFON database has nothing similar in Vermont for 2004. The National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC)has eight sightings from Vermont in 2004. The following is one of those cases - this one from March 1, 2004.

Occurred: 3/1/2004 21:00 (Entered as : 03/01/2004 21:00)
Reported: 1/14/2005 10:26:37 PM 22:26
Posted: 1/19/2005
Shape: Unknown
Duration: 3 min.

Life changing event for me will not view skies ever the same.

Coming home from work at the top of the hill after the salt ash inn on 100A in Plymouth, Vermont. I saw two lights hovering just above tree line in a field about 100 ft. up the lights were about 50 ft. to 75 ft. apart. They were absolutely still, yet pointed at my car, being who I am I stopped imeditely to observe it. My first thought was a u.f.o but, it could be a D.A.R.T helicopter. I stopped my car in the road, turned off the radio, poked my head out of my driver side window to listen, I heard nothing, it was about 45degrees and the moon was bright, the craft's lights watched me for say- 10 seconds then the lights or the craft turned on a dime and flew above tree line slowly away toward Rutland/North Clarrindon area. I made a u turn, went down the hill. As I got to the Plymouth store I saw it flying just above tree line slowly with no jet trail. I asked at every house in Plymouth if anyone had seen it, with no success. The last house I asked invited me in and showed me a video. I do not know what to do with the video. If it's a government ship, hats off to you, why me? Call me.

((Addedum From Witness))

The craft was just hanging in the air about 150 ft. up, it was over a field in the town of Plymouth, over a farm. Two lights similar to car lights maybe fifty to 75 ft. apart the lights were looking right at me for about 20 seconds then turned on a dime and slowly hovered above the tree line just like a movie. I had stopped my car in the middle of the road as soon as I saw the lights, rolled down my drivers side window poked my head out I heard absolutely no noise. I pulled a u turn and followed it down to Rt. 100 it was flying just above tree line slowly, with no exhaust trail. it was about 50 degrees that night and the moon was pretty full. I asked everyone in Plymouth if they had seen it and had no luck my last try I found a house where all three people had seen it and they had taken a digital video which the father showed me I have not decided what to do with the video.

((End))

((NUFORC Note: We have sent two messages to the witness, and have received no response. PD))

Here are just a few links to other UFO cases from August 2004 - apparently an active period in time for UFO sightings.

Diamond UFO Over Maritimes Highway, Canada, August, 2004 [LInk]

Staffordshire Mini UFO Flap August 2004 [Link]

UFO over MGM-Disney Studios, Florida: 1 August 2004 [Link]

UFO Sighting Report, Tapachula Chiapasufo, August 28th/29th(?) 2004 [Link]

And check out this Youtube video from August 2004 - with Illinois MUFON Director Sam Maranto speaking about this incredible sighting captured on video. Headline: UFO, Alien Giant Battleship Mothership craft over Minneapolis Saint Paul August 19, 2004

And finally, here is a short video piece I produced with Sam Maranto, where he describes - 2004: the Year of the Weird. I've posted this before, but if you haven't seen it yet, take a look.

Source – Our Haunted Planet

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
An interesting article about marine bioluminescence:

Scientists help decode mysterious green glow of the sea From newstin.com, April 1st, 2009

Fireworms have four eyes (colored red), which allows high sensitivity to light for sensing moon phases light from mates. Credit: Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego

Many longtime sailors have been mesmerized by the dazzling displays of green light often seen below the ocean surface in tropical seas. Now researchers at Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego have uncovered key clues about the bioluminescent worms that produce the green glow and the biological mechanisms behind their light production.

Marine fireworms use bioluminescence to attract suitors in an undersea mating ritual. Research conducted by Scripps marine biologists Dimitri Deheyn and Michael Latz reveals that the worms also may use the light as a defensive measure. The report, published as the cover story of the current issue of the journal Invertebrate Biology, provides insights into the function of fireworm bioluminescence and moves scientists closer to identifying the molecular basis of the light.

"This is another step toward understanding the biology of the bioluminescence in fireworms, and it also brings us closer to isolating the protein that produces the light," said Deheyn, a scientist in the Marine Biology Research Division at Scripps. "If we understand how it is possible to keep light so stable for such a long time, it would provide opportunities to use that protein or reaction in biomedical, bioengineering and other fields—the same way other proteins have been used."

Experiments by Dimitri Deheyn and Michael Latz revealed green bioluminescence. Credit: Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego

The fireworms used in the study (Odontosyllis phosphorea) are seafloor-dwelling animals that inhabit tropical and sub-tropical shallow coastal areas. During summer reproductive events known as "swarming," females secrete a luminous green mucus—which often draws the attention of human seafarers—before releasing gametes into the water. The bright glow attracts male fireworms, which also release gametes into the bright green cloud.

The precisely timed bioluminescent displays have been tracked like clockwork in Southern California, the Caribbean and Japan, peaking one to two days before each quarter moon phase, 30 to 40 minutes after sunset and lasting approximately 20 to 30 minutes.

Deheyn and Latz collected hundreds of specimens from San Diego's Mission Bay for their study, allowing them to not only examine live organisms but also produce the fireworms' luminous mucus for the first time in an experimental setting. The achievement provided a unique perspective and framework for examining the biology behind the worm's bioluminescent system.

A central finding described in the Invertebrate Biology paper is that the fireworms' bioluminescent light appears to play a role beyond attracting mates. The researchers found that juveniles produce bioluminescence as flashes, leading to a determination that the light also may serve as a defensive mechanism, intended to distract predators.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Another article about the Ghostship of El Caleuche, Chile:

LA LEYENDA DEL CALEUCHE ALGO MÁS QUE UNA SIMPLE HISTORIA (THE LEGEND OF CALEUCHE IS MORE THAN A SIMPLE HISTORY)

www.aforteanosla.com.ar... - in Spanish

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidEastGui

You just wont stop, will you? Excellent work

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Another essay about the Ghostship of El Caleuche:

El Caleuche: El Barco Fantasma de los Mares del Sur de Chile (The Caleuche: The Ghostship of Southern Chile Seas)

www.angulo13.com... - in Spanish

Enjoy.

[edit on 4/3/2009 by MidEastGui]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thank you very much. That is very good of u.

I will try to keep posting till I am getting tired of it for the benefit of all people on here who are interested in USOs.

I have some time to do it for now, but dunno wot the tomoz brings me. The life is really hard in the Middle East.

And as u predict, at most the online behaviours of the people are temporary, unreliable and subjected to change in time. So I am trying to give some hints or highlights for the future USO researchers of our planet. Before I go away, I wanna give them some necessary info about the Underwater UFO phenomena.

Yepp.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Another essay about the Ghostships in general:

The Phantom Ship and the UFO

magonia.haaan.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Article about Ghost Submarines:

Подводные лодки-фантомы (Ghost Submarines)

mistika.net.ru... in Russian

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
More about USOs:

Интрига подводных столкновений (Intrigue of Submarine Collisions)

www.tainoe.ru... - in Russian

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Another article about USOs in Russian language:

Неопознанный плавающий объект (Unidentified Floating Objects)

Неопознанный плавающий объект

[править] Материал из Википедии — свободной энциклопедии
(Перенаправлено с Неопознанный подводный объект)Текущая версия (не проверялась)Перейти к: навигация, поиск

Это статья о городской легенде.
Пожалуйста, отредактируйте статью так, чтобы мифичность предмета статьи была ясна как из её первых предложений, так и из последующего текста.

Неопознанный Плавающий Объект (НПО) — восприятие предмета или свечения в гидросфере Земли с жидкой водой, происхождение которого остаётся неизвестным даже после изучения специалистами всех доступных свидетельств о нём. Термин «НПО» был введён по аналогии с термином «НЛО» — таким же явлением, но наблюдаемым в атмосфере или в космосе.

Содержание [убрать]
1 Некоторые разновидности НПО
1.1 «Квакушки»
1.2 Светящиеся «колёса» на воде
2 Случаи
3 Изучение феномена
4 Версии
4.1 Фосфоресцирующие морские существа
4.2 Новые плавательные средства
4.3 Подводная цивилизация
4.4 Интерференция волн в толще воды
5 Связь с феноменом НЛО
5.1 НЛО уходят под воду
5.1.1 Ракеты-призраки
5.1.2 Остальные
5.2 НЛО вылетают из-под воды
6 См. также
7 Литература

[править] Некоторые разновидности НПО

[править] «Квакушки»
Нередко НПО преследуют подводные лодки, что сопровождается улавливанием акустиками от них характерных звуков, напоминающие кваканье лягушки, из-за чего подводники прозвали их «квакерами» (не путать с религиозным течением квакеров).

Во время холодной войны этот феномен стал изучаться военными учёными. Стали подозревать, что это миниатюрные подводные лодки — шпионы США, или стационарные объекты глобального позиционирования, задача которых — запеленговать лодку вероятного противника. Однако с этим было не так всё просто. С каждым годом «квакеры» встречались всё чаще, их радиус действия расширился: теперь их можно было встретить от Баренцева моря до северной Атлантики. Гипотеза о том, что это стационарные объекты не подтвердилась: «квакеры» просто преследовали лодки, что свидетельствовало бы об их автономности. Если они автономны, то ими должен кто-то управлять, или это должен быть робот, с искусственным интеллектом, что было бы слишком дорого даже для США.

Сами по себе они не представляют угрозы для подводных лодок. Они просто сопровождают их и зачастую, доплыв до определённого района, исчезают.

[править] Светящиеся «колёса» на воде
Сообщалось также, что недалеко от поверхности воды наблюдали огни чаще всего белого или зелёного цвета, похожие на колёса с прямыми или изогнутыми «спицами», иногда вращающиеся. Диаметр подобных «колёс» может быть различен, от нескольких футов до нескольких миль. Чаще всего свет исходит непосредственно с водной поверхности или же из-под неё, хотя в некоторых сообщениях речь шла о светящейся дымке над водой. Были сообщения и о нескольких светящихся «колёсах», находящихся недалеко друг от друга. О вращающихся «колёсах» упоминают в основном в Индийском океане, Китайском море и в Персидском заливе.

Упоминания о таких явлениях можно найти и в средневековых текстах, у европейских моряков увидеть такие «колёса» считалось очень плохой приметой, на востоке же — напротив считалось добрым знаком, китайские моряки называли их «колёсами Будды».

[править] Случаи
Судовой врач Д. Ф. Дербек утверждал, что 22 августа 1909 г., плавая пароходом «Охотск» в Охотском море, он в 23:00 наблюдал под кормой быстро увеличивающееся зеленовато-белое световое пятно. Скоро пятно окружило судно и некоторое время двигалось вместе с ним. Затем, набирая скорость, пятно ушло из-под судна и через 2-3 минуты достигло горизонта. Свечение там было настолько сильным, что отсвечивали облака. Вслед за этим свечением из-под корабля к горизонту точно также ушло ещё три.

В 1925 г. команда французского эскадренного миноносца «Прюссен» отмечала: «Неожиданно всё вокруг корабля осветилось. Свет исходил от множества всплывающих с больших глубин шаров диаметром не более четверти метра. Они поднимались кверху со скоростью полметра в секунду с интервалом 20-30 секунд. Непосредственно под поверхностью шары резко раздувались вдвое, а окончательно всплыв, рывком растягивались в разные стороны, превращаясь в гигантские диски диаметром до 120 метров. Эти яркие серебристо-зелёные образования некоторое время колыхались над поверхностью воды и затем словно гасли в темноте».

14 ноября 1949 г. капитан 3-го ранга ВМС США Дж. Р. Бодлер вёл свой корабль через Хормузский пролив безлунной ночью. Возле острова Литл-Коин с левого борта корабля было замечено вращающееся светящееся пятно диаметром 300—400 метров. Явление напоминало движение световых пучков от вращающихся в одной плоскости прожекторов (фосфоресцирующее «колесо» со «спицами»). Через некоторое время, накрыв собой центр «колеса», корабль по приказу капитана отошёл на несколько миль от него. Тут же справа от него возникло другое, менее яркое светящееся пятно. Через 30 минут появилось третье «колесо».

20 июля 1967 г. команда аргентинского корабля «Навьеро», как сообщается в вахтенном журнале, на расстоянии 120 миль от бразильского побережья 15 минут наблюдала двигавшийся по воде возле судна сверкающий голубовато-белым сиянием гладкий сигарообразный объект 30-метровой длины, который затем погрузился под воду, прошёл под судном и исчез под водой.

В 1973 г. в Малаккском проливе (Индонезия) в 2 часа ночи команда советского теплохода «Антон Макаренко» наблюдала около 40—50 часов под водой «светящееся колесо». Капитан корабля Е. В. Лысенко вспоминал, что «вначале на волнах появились… светящиеся пятна. Их становилось всё больше и больше. Затем они вытянулись в линии — метров 6—8 шириной и до самого горизонта. С мостика судна просматривается пространство до 12 миль, и вот всё оно было заполнено светящимися, строго начерченными прямыми. Расстояние между ними метров сорок. Стало очень светло, как будто месяц на небе появился. Свечение холодноватое, серебристое и достаточно яркое… Затем линии стали двигаться. Они закружились, как спицы гигантского колеса, эпицентр которого был несколько сзади судна. Вращение небыстрое, ровное и до самого горизонта. Зрелище необыкновенное и незабываемое. Знаете, дошло до того, что у нас, бывалых моряков, закружилась голова, появилась тошнота, как если бы мы кружились на карусели». Вращение это постепенно ускорялось, и концы «лучей» изогнулись, сообщала газета «Совершенно секретно».

Рыбаки из Миссисипи заявляли, что 6 ноября 1973 г. наблюдали в устье реки Паскагуола (Миссисипи) неопознанный объект длиной в 3 фута и шириной в 3—4 дюйма с поверхностью, похожей на металличекую, излучавший янтарный свет. Рыбаки и служащие береговой охраны пытались достать предмет вёслами и баграми, но он уплыл и исчез из виду через 40 минут.

14 ноября 1975 г. рыбак из города Тронте (Адриатика) Тони Памака сообщил корреспонденту журнала «Эуропео»: «Я находился с вечера в море, примерно километрах в 5—6 от берега. Около четырёх часов утра, когда я выбирал с глубины снасти, внезапно увидел идущий из-под воды красный свет. Едва вынув снасть, я поспешил удалиться от того места, но красный свет двинулся вслед за мной, то поднимаясь к поверхности и рассеиваясь по большой территории, то опускаясь ко дну и превращаясь в багровую звезду. Не помню, как я добрался до берега. Это было жутко, ужасно, я провалялся в ознобе и судорогах от страха более двух часов и неделю не выходил в море. Теперь боюсь отплывать дальше 200 метров…»

27 марта 1976 г. в Сиамском заливе было замечено из корабля под водой несколько параллельных огненных пучков, которые приняли форму колеса. В какой-то момент «спицы» (каждая по 70 футов, с таким же расстоянием между «спицами») колеса «задели» корабль и стали пересекать его с частотой 2 пересечения в секунду, вращаясь по направлению часовой стрелки. Колесо вращалось всё быстрее, а свечение становилось всё ярче. Через несколько минут «колесо» снова приняло вид параллельных огненных пучков, затем опять образовалось «колесо», которое в течение нескольких минут вращалось уже в противоположную сторону. Всего явление наблюдалось около 17 минут.

6 марта 1980 г. в Аравийском море были зафиксированы подводные белые огни, принявшие форму водоворотов и колёс телеги, простиравшихся до горизонта. Ширина «водоворотов» варьировала от 4 до 6 футов, а длина была приблизительно 45 футов. «Колёса телеги» из «спиц» шириной в 6—8 футов, причём их центры светились ярче краёв. Явление возможно было наблюдать в течение полутора часов.

В 1988 г. в Южной Атлантике радары атомной подводной лодки США неоднократно фиксировали наличие в опасной близости к субмарине подводного объекта в половину размера субмарины. Объект то подпускал лодку к себе на расстояние 200 метров, то с большой скоростью уходил в сторону, то опускался на полуторакилометровую глубину, то резко всплывал «наперерез лодке». Через некоторое время НПО исчез со скоростью 300 км/ч.

[править] Изучение феномена
Первой книгой, в которой содержались сведения о неопознанных плавающих объектах, была «The book of the damned» (1919) Ч. Г. Форта.

Профессор океанографии Гамбургского университета Курт Калле проанализировал 70 сообщений об аномальном свечении под водой за 60 лет по записям в вахтенных журналах, описывающих явления в шельфовых районах Аденского и Персидского заливов, в заливе Мартабан, в Малаккском проливе, в море Борнео и заливе Таиланд. Калле пришел к выводу, что описания явлений многих очевидцев почти совпадают.

[править] Версии

[править] Фосфоресцирующие морские существа
Существует множество водных живых существ, живущих в морской воде, которые способны светиться в темноте при люминесценции: морской чёрт, рыба-гадюка, некоторые кальмары. Также науке известны динофлагеллаты, разновидность фитопланктона, создающие короткие световые вспышки, настолько яркие, что при них можно читать текст. Под действием волн, создаваемых кораблями, эти существа могут вызвать свечение водной поверхности.

Известно, что во время арабо-израильской войны 1967 г. свет, излучаемый множеством рыб-фонариков на отмели, был принят за свечение фонарей вражеских аквалангистов, и отмели были уничтожены динамитом.

Однако такое объяснение неприменимо ко многим случаям наблюдения фосфоресцирующих «колёс» у морской поверхности и других НПО. Во-первых, морские существа не способны передвигаться со скоростью 80 км/ч. Во-вторых, науке неизвестна причина, по которой эти существа могли бы образовывать такие сложные фигуры.

[править] Новые плавательные средства
Есть гипотеза, по которой НПО представляют собой новые сверхсекретные плавательные средства, проходящие испытание.

[править] Подводная цивилизация
Идеи о сущестовании подводных цивилизаций известны с древности и также разрабатывались писателями-фантастами.

Некий профессор Айвен Т.Сандерсон развивал гипотезу о подводной цивилизации, предпринимающей попытки контактировать с человечеством.

[править] Интерференция волн в толще воды
Исследователь феномена Курт Калле обнаружил, что территории, в которых чаще всего наблюдали подводное свечение, совпадают с сейсмическими зонами в Мировом океане. Гипотеза Калле состоит в том, что при слабых землетрясениях какая-либо одна точка на дне моря или океана порождает коническую волну с вершиной в этой точке. Когда волна доходит до поверхности воды, часть волны отражается назад, затем отражается от дна и т. д.. Будучи когерентными с исходной волной, они образуют интерференционную картину.

Калле не может объяснить, как волна может спровоцировать свечение и какая зависимость может быть между его интенсивностью и характеристиками волны, но полагает, что этот процесс создаёт эффект бегущих полос света.

[править] Связь с феноменом НЛО
Неопознанные летающие объекты в некоторых случаях бывали замечены возле воды. Некоторые очевидцы сообщали, что НЛО могут уходить под воду, вылетать из-под воды или водить по воде пучком света. Хотя сообщения о таком поведении НЛО приходят со всего мира, Джанет и Колин Борд (англ. Bord) в книге «Необъяснимые загадки XX века» утверждают, что у берегов Аргентины такие случаи наиболее часты.

[править] НЛО уходят под воду

[править] Ракеты-призраки
Во второй половине 1940-х годов из Скандинавии, Швеции и др. стран северной Европы поступали сообщения о так называемых «ракетах-призраках» (сигарообразных НЛО, оставляющих огненные следы), которые уходили под воду.

Например, сообщалось, что 19 июля 1946 г. призрачная ракета исчезла в озере Колмьярв (северная Швеция). Власти несколько дней обследовали озеро, но ничего там не обнаружили.

[править] Остальные
В книге А.Сандерсона «Невидимые резиденты» приведено свыше 30 случаев, когда капитаны кораблей, моряки, работающие на них, служащие береговой охраны, рыбаки и местные жители сообщали о снижении неопознанных летающих объектов и о погружении их в реки, озёра, моря и океаны. Таких НЛО может быть сразу несколько. Иногда перед тем, как войти в воду, НЛО совершали манёвры над кораблями.

В марте 1966 г. очевидцы на берегу залива Сент-Джордж (Аргентина) видели на высоте 12 метров от воды сигарообразный объект 20-метровой длины, отблёскивавший, как металл. Несколько минут объект висел неподвижно, а потом полетел в сторону океана, уходя под воду.

В июле 1969 г. капитан и вахтенные корабля «Sparrow» наблюдали в Атлантическом океане, как на высоте 200 метров над кораблём медленно пролетел неопознанный объект в форме эллипса диаметром в 25 метров, при появлении которого пропала радиосвязь. Ускоряясь, объект снизился и вошёл в воду на расстоянии 5-ти миль от корабля, после чего на несколько минут в воде наблюдался светящийся круг в том, месте, где НЛО погрузился.

В 1972 г. на побережье Средиземного моря возле Савоны (Италия) многими людьми наблюдался дискообразный объект диаметром около 100 метров, летавший по кругу. Отмечалось, что периодически из него исходили лучи света в направлении моря. Через некоторое время под водой на расстоянии 200 метров от берега появились огни, и объект исчез в воде.

[править] НЛО вылетают из-под воды
Имеются свидетельства появления НЛО из-под воды. Сообщалось, что, вылетев из воды, НЛО совершали манёвры с кораблями перед тем, как удалиться. Имеются случаи, когда, поднимаясь, неопознанные летающие объекты проходили сквозь 3-x-метровый слой льда. При этом от льда не остаётся крупных обломков, некоторые из них потом падают с НЛО, находящегося на высоте десятков метров.

В «Дневнике Эндрю Блокхэма» (1824) значится, что 12 августа 1824 г. вахтенные корабля Блокхэма, плывущего в Атлантическом океане, заметили, что из воды под углом 7° вылетел круглый, сильно светящийся предмет и исчез в облаках. Через некоторое время точно также вылетел ещё один подобный предмет.

В августе 1965 г. команда советского парохода «Радуга», находившегося в Красном море, наблюдала, как в 2-x милях от корабля из воды вылетел огненный шар диаметром 60 метров и остановился на высоте 100—150 метров от поверхности воды. За шаром поднялся столб воды, который затем обрушился в море. Через несколько минут объект полетел в сторону центра Красного моря.

В августе 1970 г. группа из 4-x человек под руководством океанолога Агаркова, проводя гидрологическую разведку на Кроноцком озере (Камчатка), передвигались по озеру в моторной лодке, когда в километре от них образовался «купол» из поднявшейся воды. Из него вылетел овальный серый объект диаметром 40-50 метров, который медленно поднялся на высоту 200—250 метров под углом 70—80° к горизонту и, остановившись на некоторое время, с большой скоростью полетел в сторону океана. Пока объект висел в воздухе, двигатель лодки не работал.

3 августа 1977 г. в 27-ми милях от северо-восточного побережья Кубы экипаж тунцелова «Гермес» в сумерки наблюдал под водой появившиеся сначала спереди, а потом справа, слева и сзади судна световые полосы. Капитан Валентино Пейра: «Происходящее было настолько жутким, мы чувствовали себя такими беспомощными вдали от берега и перед лицом явной опасности, что совершенно растерялись. Молодые парни плакали и молились. Внезапно в двух кабельтовых из воды со звуком открываемой бутылки шампанского вылетел светящийся каплевидный объект и молниеносно приблизился к судну, зависнув на высоте 50—100 метров. Сделав круг, он снизился метров до 20 и залил нас мягким зелёным светом. Затем также молнеиносно сорвался с места и, отлетев на 2—3 кабельтовых, резко ушёл под воду… Я радировал на базу и приказал брать курс домой».

[править] См. также
Неопознанный летающий объект;
«Бездна» — кинофильм об НПО.
Квакер

[править] Литература
Горячие новости. «Совершенно секретно» // НЛО. — 1999. — № 29(92). — С. 10;
Риччи Д. Энциклопедия НЛО и пришельцев / Пер. с английского Вибе Д. З., Коптелов А. А., Филимонов С. В.. — М.: Вече, 1998. — 448 с, ил. (Энциклопедии. Справочники. Неумирающие книги) — С. 73, 221;
Рэнделс Д., Хоу П. Тайны НЛО. 50 лет загадочных контактов / Пер. Фурман Л. М.. — М.: Изд. Вече, 1998. — 384 с, ил. — С. 68;
Варакин А., Зданович Л. Тайны НЛО / М.: Рипол-классик, 2001. — 448 с, ил. (Все загадки Земли) — С. 93—98;
Евтеев А. Кого встретили боевые пловцы, или Ещё раз о подводной цивилизации // Интересная газета. Невероятное. — 1999. — № 10(73). — С. 6;
Дегтярь В. НЛО из морских глубин // Мир увлечений. Невероятно. — 1998 (?). — № 9(1). — С. 13;
Евтеев А. Кто хозяйничает в глубинах Мирового Океана? // Интересная газета. Невероятное. — 2000. — № 7(82). — С. 10.
Источник — «ru.wikipedia.org...

Последнее изменение этой страницы: 10:41, 18 февраля 2009

Enjoy.

(p.s.: please make use of the online translator services to see what it is all about)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
One of the great Russian USO-related essay on the net:

Неопознанные подводные объекты (Unidentified Submarine Objects)

xfiles.cdom.ru... - in Russian

Enjoy.

[edit on 4/4/2009 by MidEastGui]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Another interesting USO article:

На дне океана обитают неопознанные подводные объекты (Unidentified Submarine Objects Based at the Bottom of the Ocean)

ufo.kz... - in Russian

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join