It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Just for one second, take time to visualize what you've said. It's not impossible, just extremely illogical.

For Planet X to remain behind the Sun as to avoid detection, it would have to be moving billions of miles per second in the opposite rotation of our planet. Meaning, it'd be passing through thousands of other planetary systems, if it's as far away as you claim it is. If it could do this, then it could be here in the blink of an eye if they would re-direct the energy required to stay out of our line of sight and focus it on arriving at it's destination.

I'm not claiming how far away any object is from us. PlanetX only needs to be traveling as fast as Earth to stay hidden behind the Sun. That should be easy for you to visualize. I don't put words in your mouth, and I'm the only one who puts ANYTHING in mine. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's hilarious!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Originally posted by tyranny22
Just for one second, take time to visualize what you've said. It's not impossible, just extremely illogical.

For Planet X to remain behind the Sun as to avoid detection, it would have to be moving billions of miles per second in the opposite rotation of our planet. Meaning, it'd be passing through thousands of other planetary systems, if it's as far away as you claim it is. If it could do this, then it could be here in the blink of an eye if they would re-direct the energy required to stay out of our line of sight and focus it on arriving at it's destination.

I'm not claiming how far away any object is from us. PlanetX only needs to be traveling as fast as Earth to stay hidden behind the Sun. That should be easy for you to visualize. I don't put words in your mouth, and I'm the only one who puts ANYTHING in mine. Nice try though.

What about the fact that gravitational lensing would prevent planet x from hiding behind the sun?

Also, how far away is planet x from earth currently?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ummm If im not mistaken, wouldnt that require Planet X to be within roughly the same orbital distance from the sun as us... since the further out you go, the longer the distance required to orbit the sun so to keep pace with the earth the planet would have to move faster than earth.

Me thinks the OP might have a case of bad tinnitus... thing is the more you concentrate on tinnitus the worse it can sound for you (especially when you have decent silence around you).

I dont 'not' believe in Planet X, but by god it sure brings out the whackoes.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
For the majority of the people on earth, we dont have the access to the doomsday vault or any underground shelters the governments of the world created. They made them specifically to save their own a$$e$. My question concerning all this is; what does an ordinary person do to protect himself from such catastrophes ?

I sense somthing is happening and I dont know what it is. I feel it and all my life I've been searching for answers without finding many hense the reason why I've researched ancient civilizations for hints. These feeling are becoming stronger each passing year and I stumbled across this site not even a month ago. I'v noticed many people share these same feelings and I'm doing my own investigations towards these rather than ingnore them. Many people will scrutinize others for doing such things and claim they're paranoid. I dont care what people think of me because if I did I wouldnt be who I am today.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by disfugured]

I understand your confusion friend. Strange things are afoot and we are nearing the end of a cycle. Trust your heart and what it is telling you. Pay close attentions to your dreams. Try to become aware of the place in between asleep and awake. Each indivdual has the ability to create or destroy the entire universe as we know it. If your intentions are pure, you will receive that which you seek.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
actually the ringing isnt planet x but is a part of whats gonna happen ..

I say this over and over.. Time is going faster. its speeding up.

and the end date of time as we know it is.. dec 21 2012 ,, which also is part of the niribu planet and the galactic plane that our planet will cross.

So time is tightening due to the end of time...sorta like a spiral effect.

the closer it gets to that time the more our time will be manipulated.

planet x grows closer because earth is getting to the end of time.

so before it gets to the end of time. it must be restart .or reborn .. hense the planet niribu to harvest.

as time goes quicker our time of exsistence and another plane of reality grows closer.

whats that mean our plane of exsistence and the times of past will meet.

thats the humming noise is the realities are bumbarding each other.

eventually the humming will be noises and voices of our past on loved ones.

as time goes over the start of the galactic plane. time will restart.

plate shifting will occur. along with a few days of darkness and or light..

and of course a flood. of epic proportions again.. but the annunakki wont flood al lthe planet. only coastlines. and or 3/4 of population of Earth because most of our population is on coastlines.

the humming is realities colliding not the approach of planet x...but its approaching because of time getting to its end.

so they are within one... but ones a cause and ones a effect!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

Ummm If im not mistaken, wouldnt that require Planet X to be within roughly the same orbital distance from the sun as us... since the further out you go, the longer the distance required to orbit the sun so to keep pace with the earth the planet would have to move faster than earth.

You're correct.

I'm really not sure why the OP is refusing to answer these questions.
After all the OP was the one who started this thread.

The OP has presented ZERO evidence to suggest anything he/she is saying has any basis in reality.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For a start even if this myth exists then the Reptile myth must also which makes this whole Planet X obsolete. The threat to earth with it's its reptile inhabitants mean they will always win the war regardless, and if they are cross bread with humans then they are even more powerful with the human matrix soul and would survive every threat the universe throws at them till the next level higher conciousness. If both human and reptiles and cross breeds alike rule the earth then in theory no other planet can actually threaten earth even if it gets blown up, the reptiles will just go onto the next paraelle. But humans once unleased out of the matrix will be the most powerful beings in the universe and we won't need to live on a planet rock, the power will be infinate and the rest can go on buying and selling and trading their way around.

********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

The Anunnaki who inhabit Nibiru are able to create, destroy, and manipulate whole solar systems - able to switch between multiple dimensions. The movement of the PlanetX group is intelligently controlled and appears to stay behind the Sun to avoid the attention of the masses until late in the going. Got it?? COINTEL AGENTS claim that PlanetX is a hoax but THEY ARE LIEING since they falsely claim it would have to be prominent in the sky by now.

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day. For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies. Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn our music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results. NASA is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute proof. The internet is under close scrutiny make no mistake about it.

You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.

But i don't think this is the true story of it all anyway but a similar threat which is spiritual will be the same likewise. Which brings back the old heaven and earth and hell realms battles and trials to be won.

Revelation 6
The Seals

9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

Text

The Trumpets
6Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!"

Text

Revelation 9
1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

Text

[edit on 24-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Since the OP refuse to back up ANYTHING he/she says while claiming he/she can, I think we can now easily call this a HOAX and close the thread as it is incredibly pointless in the extreme.

The OP can't even answer even the most basic of questions.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I would appreciate it if you'd answer my questions.

Thanks.

I've already answered your Hitler comparison post. You are doing nothing except cluttering this thread with questions that have already been answered. You should go back and read the entire thread. Then, if you will edit out your irrelevant posts and condense them into one that shows me an ounce of the respect that you seem to be demanding from me, I will attempt to answer your pertinent questions. Until then, I will continue to respond to people who have read the thread and are contributing.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

My best guess is about 76 days, brother. You should be able to hear the sound from your location. If you have a south facing window that has an obstructed view of the sky, turn off anything that makes a sound and hang out for a few. The best time is between midnight and 6 AM. You can't miss it. Peace be with you.

Thanks for the reply and the information OP. I will go out on the beach tonight after midnight. I have an unobstructed view of the south and the east from there.

I will venture to attempt to enter the universal stream when I do so, though honestly it is the only thing in the universe that truly frightens me.
If I can detect it and maintain this dimension's vibrational state in the process and not go the way of the Maya, I will post my findings in the morning.

76 days? Screw it! The Mayans were fun people right? Worse things could happen than just loosing my dimensional position? It's worth the risk. Colorado land sales aren't booming because people like snow and a lack of oxygen!

Wish me luck!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well, you have yet to respond to me, either. I simply asked how an oncoming celestial object is necessarily related to impending doom. Can you explain that to me? Please don't refer me to established folklore, I'd really like to know what's gonna happen...is the celestial object going to explode in our atmosphere? hit the earth? what's the deal??

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicholaswa
Can someone please explain to me how an approaching celestial object = impending doom? What's going to happen? What will cause these dust storms, etc.? Just the mere presence of another object in our solar system? Sounds a little far fetched, but I'd like to hear more...

If an object with enough mass passes close enough to our planet, this can cause a pole shift and eventually result in our planet spinning retrograde. PlanetX will make an appearance in 2012... on its return path. First we must deal with its first pass which is due to occur in about 76 days.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What is Sound?

Sound is vibration transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such vibrations.

Another Source

sound1 definition

sound (so̵und)

noun

1. vibrations in air, water, etc. that stimulate the auditory nerves and produce the sensation of hearing: although the speed of sound varies considerably, the standard is c. 331 meters per second (c. 740 mph), which is the speed in dry air at STP
2. the auditory sensation produced by such vibrations

So, sound requires the presence of a solid, gas, liquid or plasma to be transmitted and the medium it is transmitted through must be uninterrupted between the source and the organ that perceives it.

Your theory is bankrupt on its face and if you are hearing anything at all it is either something other than a celestial body or imagined. It can not be any other way.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I would appreciate it if you'd answer my questions.

Thanks.

I've already answered your Hitler comparison post. You are doing nothing except cluttering this thread with questions that have already been answered.

You haven't answered any of my questions.
Although you have replied to a few, a reply doesn't necessarily constitute an answer.

You should go back and read the entire thread.

I did. You haven't answered them.

Then, if you will edit out your irrelevant posts and condense them into one that shows me an ounce of the respect that you seem to be demanding from me, I will attempt to answer your pertinent questions. Until then, I will continue to respond to people who have read the thread and are contributing.

OK, I'll show you some of my previous posts.

I'll make this quite simple friend. Although the Anunnaki have the ability to travel between dimensions, this has been very troublesome for them in the past.

jfj123
How do you know this?
Also, why are they coming here?
How many times in the past have they come here?

For this reason, while they are able to 'navigate' and alter their path, PlanetX HAS to emerge from behind the Sun at some point. This is the April 24, 2009 date that was given. While the planet can be blinded by chemtrails, the sound is not so easily hidden. Many have chosen the ostrich method.

jfj123
What is planet x made of? What is the size of planet x?

Sounds pretty respectful to me.

Got it?? COINTEL AGENTS claim that PlanetX is a hoax but THEY ARE LIEING since they falsely claim it would have to be prominent in the sky by now.

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day.

jfj123
I'd love to see it. Please post it.

Notice here, I actually said PLEASE.

For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies.

jfj123
Sound doesn't travel in space as it's a vacuum.

I was responding to a statement you made. You haven't commented on the fact that it's impossible for you to hear sounds from space.

Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn our music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results. NASA is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute proof. The internet is under close scrutiny make no mistake about it.

jfj123
Please provide evidence to support these claims.

Notice here how I've shown you respect once again by asking PLEASE.

I've also said
Thanks in advance
and thanks

I've been more then polite to you yet you ignore legit questions.
YOU started this thread and YOU are making claims.
I am simply trying to get you to back up those claims.
If you didn't want to be bothered with requests such as mine, you shouldn't have started this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It is a sure thing as I don't gamble, so for me to offer this wager means I wiil win.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Rare to happen but it does happen.

On November 18, 1952, a slight tremor was felt by many at Quincy, a small town about 20 miles northwest of Tallahassee. Windows and doors rattled, but no serious effects were noted. One source notes, "The shock interfered with writing of a parking ticket." It didn't say in what way.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

A shock occurred near St. Augustine, in the northeast part of the State, in January 1879. The Nation's oldest permanent settlement, founded by Spain in 1565, reported that heavy shaking knocked plaster from walls and articles from shelves. Similar effects were noted at Daytona Beach, 50 miles south. At Tampa, the southernmost point of the felt area, the trembling was preceded by a rumbling sound at 11:30 p.m. Two shocks were reported in other areas, at 11:45 p.m. and 11:55 p.m. The tremor was felt through north and central Florida, and at Savannah, Georgia

any in the last fifty years that happen every week at random times during the week? I know rare earthquakes happen in places that usually don't experience them but this is accelerated and frequent happening now. C'mon. That is unusual and I have lived in FLA my WHOLE LIFE. I am well aware of what is unusual for FLA.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicholaswa
Can someone please explain to me how an approaching celestial object = impending doom? What's going to happen? What will cause these dust storms, etc.? Just the mere presence of another object in our solar system? Sounds a little far fetched, but I'd like to hear more...

If an object with enough mass passes close enough to our planet, this can cause a pole shift and eventually result in our planet spinning retrograde. PlanetX will make an appearance in 2012... on its return path. First we must deal with its first pass which is due to occur in about 76 days.

And when was the last time planet x passed and caused a pole shift???

I would greatly appreciate an answer.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen

Rare to happen but it does happen.

On November 18, 1952, a slight tremor was felt by many at Quincy, a small town about 20 miles northwest of Tallahassee. Windows and doors rattled, but no serious effects were noted. One source notes, "The shock interfered with writing of a parking ticket." It didn't say in what way.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

A shock occurred near St. Augustine, in the northeast part of the State, in January 1879. The Nation's oldest permanent settlement, founded by Spain in 1565, reported that heavy shaking knocked plaster from walls and articles from shelves. Similar effects were noted at Daytona Beach, 50 miles south. At Tampa, the southernmost point of the felt area, the trembling was preceded by a rumbling sound at 11:30 p.m. Two shocks were reported in other areas, at 11:45 p.m. and 11:55 p.m. The tremor was felt through north and central Florida, and at Savannah, Georgia

any in the last fifty years that happen every week at random times during the week? I know rare earthquakes happen in places that usually don't experience them but this is accelerated and frequent happening now. C'mon. That is unusual and I have lived in FLA my WHOLE LIFE. I am well aware of what is unusual for FLA.

I've lived in michigan my whole life and have experienced earth quakes here as well. They are rare but do happen.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join