It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS/BTS Forumholics Meetings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The 4 Steps of Living with ATSism

Step 1: Admit you have a problem
Step 2: Admit the world has a bigger problem
Step 3: Admit your previous problem isn't as big a problem as the problem of solving the world's problem
Step 4: Accept that you have a problem but
if you're going to let the NWO win and keep posting!

So... uhm... now for the real issue... Who's got the cookies?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

That's right, it's not US, it's the
NWO's fault!

And don't forget, those pesky elusive aliens!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

If I am one thing I am a realist

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
hmmmmm
hmmmmm

is this a therapeutical group?

are you going to cure people
i mean i don.t got a problem no problem at all
just minor issues

THEY don.t let me act the way i want
i just want to sit here and read and post

so what is wrong with that?

i don.t have a problem

*looks aroung - scared*

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
This questionnaire should help sort out those with problems as opposed to those who are simply social ATS'ers.

1. How often do you have a thought containing ATS?

assume that i people are really thinking?
are there such people?

"ats is on my mind, ats is on my mind"
singing quiet loud

2. How many thoughts containing ATS do you have on a typical day when you are thinking?

WHEN i am thinking?
there is one thought a day containing ats
it starts when i wake up and it ends when i fall to sleep
so no problem as i told you

3. How often do you make 6 or more posts on 1 occasion?

i am posting therefore i am

thats. an old philosophical rule!

4. How often during the past year have you found that you were not able to stop posting once you had started?

i don.t want to lose my existence

i am posting threfore i am

5. How often during the past year have you failed to do what was normally expected of you because of posting?

i never fail
who says what is expected of me?

6. How often during the past year have you needed a first post in the morning to get yourself going after a heavy posting session?

i am loged in permanently
posting is like breathing
nothing wrong with it

7. How often during the past year have you had a feeling of guilt or remorse after posting?

never that would mean i am feeling guilty while i am existign
bah

8. How often during the past year have you been unable to remember what happened the night before because you had been posting?

don.t you think that violates T&C?
i know we have to do that to get new posters but i am a good victorian …… * ehrm never mind wrong thread
what was the question?

9. Have you or has someone else been injured as a result of your posting?

no posting is a very safe action

10. Has a relative, friend, or a doctor or other health care worker been concerned about your posting or suggested you cut down?

never *laughing maniacly * never

i am smart, i won.t tell THEM everything
they won.t get me

The 4 Steps of Living with ATSism

Step 1: Admit you have a problem

NO I DON:T HAVE A PROBLEM

Step 2: Admit the world has a bigger problem

yeah that is right THEY have a problem and THEY are a problem

Step 3: Admit your previous problem isn't as big a problem as the problem of solving the world's problem

i am not fat i don.t have a problem

Step 4: Accept that you have a problem but
if you're going to let the NWO win and keep posting!

i don.t have a problem
NO NO NO

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

i have to calm down. i think i will do some posting, that helps to relax

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Oh man, just what I needed..Another Recovery Group meeting to fit into my busy schedule. I guess I can fit it in between my Yankees recovery group and my Chicken Wings anonymous meetings.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Welcome Orange, Andolin. Today marks your first day in responsible ATS/BTS use.

I am going to cover today how know matter how much we sometimes would like to strangle the posters of comments sometimes. We can’t unfortunately.
. So we must always remember that there are some out their in this great world who only try to persecute the “Truth Seekers” ie: us.

We must realize that those individuals are only out to minimize what we say by angering us so we resort to personal attack instead of putting the truth out like we all try to do.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone, my name is J - Eddie, my name is Eddie, and I'm an ATSaholic

Originally posted by Ant4AU
I am going to cover today how know matter how much we sometimes would like to strangle the posters of comments sometimes. We can’t unfortunately.

Boy, I hear that, brother! Now that you mention it, I have felt like that sometimes!

You know, it seems like there are a whole bunch of users who like to spread around a lot of malicious gossip about me, in U2Us or off-board. And then use the forums to taunt me.

Now I have apologized for my past mistakes and wrongdoings countless times, I feel like I have done everything under the sun to try to be one of the good guys. And yet I still get hated on all the time. :bnghd:

What do you think Ant4AU? I feel like this is a really really mean treatment....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NiceGuyEddie

Don't worry about it Eddie only you kow what is in your heart. All you can do is state your opinions on topics and move on. Dont let it get you down it's just the internet. Not life or death. Take it all with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Thanks.....I need to work on my greets.

Hello. My name is andolin and I'm a Forumaholic..
I've been Forum free for 6 minutes.
Oh man...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to cure anyone here. I am only trying to make us more responsible
So when your battles become heated you have a place to come cool off clear your head so you can return to the boards and intelligently finish your view.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This thread tickles me...the first thing any whatever-aholic is supposed to do is give up the behavior in question and quit hanging around people who enable or encourage it...no chance of that!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It's quite the curse... because if we give it up then where would we go to talk about our problem... it's a riddle I can't answer. More posts please, that'll fix me up.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

We are only trying to make responsible users here. And let people know it is ok for them. To reaffirm them that this addiction is not a problem if handled responsible. And with you peaking in you are on your way to making the first step. Welcome kosmicjack.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
Don't worry about it Eddie only you kow what is in your heart. All you can do is state your opinions on topics and move on. Dont let it get you down it's just the internet. Not life or death. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Well it's not the tauntings in the forums that worry me - those I can shrug off easily enough.

It's the tauntings at work, in the supermarket, on the bus etc etc that worry me. I mean, I am not a violent person, at all, but everyone has their breaking point - and I have had to show like superhuman restraint already.

What is it going to take to make the tauntings stop....?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
no cure?

promised?

really promised?
i don.t want a cure!
i feel fine!
i don.t have any adictions - no forums adictions no others
no no
and no problems

otherwise
rush defense!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Throw yourself to the ground and flop like a fish out of water for a minute then quietly get up and walk away.

The point proven being that it is your choice how you react, so let the choice be your own and do not allow yourself to be dictated to.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Throw yourself to the ground and flop like a fish out of water for a minute then quietly get up and walk away.

Hmm, so you think that would work better than say hitting someone with a brick?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Eddie I feel your pain. Since I was about 18 I can not think of a time when there wasn’t a rumor going around about me or people just talking smack. Just nod your head and smile. To me it’s hilarious. I am apparently worth enough to many people that they cannot stop talking about me. I love it, on occasions I will throw some extra stuff in the mix for it to get real juicy.

Sadly the high school mentality never ends with some people and those will continue to be an ass their entire lives. Laugh at the immaturity of those and stay on track. Like I said earlier you know your own heart and you are the only one that has to be satisfied in your life. Hopefully you are like me and have a core group of friends that no exactly who you are and know the bs that is going on around is just that bs.

So do not fret Eddie you have friends here and I am only a u2u away if you need someone to talk to. Chin up mate as long as you are happy with you , screw the rest.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It may not feel as good
But it would work none the less. The key is letting them know it doesn't bother you.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Only if the brick is used as a metaphor for the stoic calm of your soul and their head trauma being a metaphor for the futility of attempting to disrupt your calm

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join