It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS/BTS Forumholics Meetings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

No logging off necessary. We can observe them from the bunker via fast-access wireless (I am stealing it from the meerkats).

And, we will be safe from their mind-sucking, body-stealing grasp!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Rush look

Just what's available for those who need extra
support while comming to grips.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Of course the questionnaire is strictly voluntary and should not be mistaken as an admission of guilt. The Admission of Guilt forms will be passed out later by the rather slender, grimly-complected fellow and his amber-eyed companion.

As always, your answers will remain above top secret

reply to post by Ant4AU

Thanks! I'm just glad some of us can finally get the help we need

[edit on 21-2-2009 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Your welcome traveler. We may need to enter in a plea for a RRAT, Really Really Above Top Secret, safe in the of DATS dungeons to file the questionnaires in. Strictly for safe keeping.

And Yes traveler now we have a place to cry through the DT’s but together we should all be able to control our habits.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

the rather slender, grimly-complected fellow and his amber-eyed companion.

I knew it!!! You'll never take me alive!!!

Still, no problems or issues here.....perfectly sane. Move along, move along....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

DT's? Here I thought it was a parasitic infestation of unknown origin... Woohoo! I'm not contagious!

*tosses the ointment in the trash*

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Skep I think I saw a rather odd tall slender feller go into your tinfoil fortress while you were out. I am not sure but figured I would let you know. It may be safer out here with us.

Yes no ointment need this time. But you never know. We also will install radio frequency jamming equipment to make sure we are not bugged and any person who may or may not have Rfid chips will be safe in these confines.
Even you will be safe Skepp even you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

That was Rush in disguise.

None of your kind are allowed.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I see Shera Man Hating Club. I understand but when they finally come for you because you can control your ATS/BTS habit don’t say I never tried to help. Now be off with you to the confines of your lair.

If that is what you want to do of course

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

We don't hate men. Just the skinny ones with bad skin, big eyes, and scales.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hey that means, however small, that I have a chance. I think I can I think I can. Now come on Skepp you and Rush ready to admit you have problems.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't like IRS agents either.

But they had cheese...
I"m so weak...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1eac42fe08e.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit: Sorry, wrong guilt group.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Well guess that means I will be picking up all of the rat traps tonight would hate for you to get caught up traveler.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Much appreciated, but no worries. I'll just keep my tail off the floor and to myself.

Wonderful thread, btw. A place where we can both wallow in and assuage the guilt and shame of addiction. Some would call it counter-productive. I call it efficient

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thank you, and what else are internet forums for any way. Really it's just another place to come blow off the steam you have built up while soing battle over on ATS. Another meet and greet type place to get members who may not meet up on the on the otherside.

I can say that I have met some great people since i started and can say most of them were on this side just because it's laid back. I am glad you enjoy the thread and hope it continues to be as fun as it has been so far.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I duzn't gots some problem. WORD! ah' recognize dat ATS be a valid resource fo' news and social interacshun. In fact, ah' can step away wheneva' I wants' and gots yet t'fall t'de lowest common denominato'. I gotsn't changed at all! Right on!

Shizzle...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

speechless, I am and welcome Shock welcome. Isa be glad dat yousa gitten a good soutern slang edumacation.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome! Right! I do enjoy me time 'ere, but like some uvver posters 'ere, I knwo right well that I 'ave absolutely no problem wiv me ATS inclination.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Oh gawd, here we go again.

Rush

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Oh gawd, here we go again.

Not exactly. The first one was "Jive" and the second was "Cockney".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join