It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS/BTS Forumholics Meetings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

He he... and a good thread it is.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blogstalker
This applies to HUSBANDS as well, and I know at least one that will agree with me.

Meet you at DATS.

Rush Defense

Rush

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Come on now Rush take the first step. You can do it. We are here to catch you if you fall. You will realize how much better it feels to get it out in the open

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
ummm..
if you post on a forum that you are a forumaholic..doesn't that defeat the purpose?
that's like having AA meetings at DATS.

I have known of AA meetings held in bars. Okay, only one and I've never been there myself. But I have been to meetings in the old Save The Robots after hours club

My ATS use is completely under control and not a problem at all though.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

:shk: Denial:shk: I know the first step is the hardest but you can do it we all can

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This questionnaire should help sort out those with problems as opposed to those who are simply social ATS'ers.

1. How often do you have a thought containing ATS?

2. How many thoughts containing ATS do you have on a typical day when you are thinking?

3. How often do you make 6 or more posts on 1 occasion?

4. How often during the past year have you found that you were not able to stop posting once you had started?

5. How often during the past year have you failed to do what was normally expected of you because of posting?

6. How often during the past year have you needed a first post in the morning to get yourself going after a heavy posting session?

7. How often during the past year have you had a feeling of guilt or remorse after posting?

8. How often during the past year have you been unable to remember what happened the night before because you had been posting?

9. Have you or has someone else been injured as a result of your posting?

10. Has a relative, friend, or a doctor or other health care worker been concerned about your posting or suggested you cut down?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark

2. How many thoughts containing ATS do you have on a typical day when you are thinking?

When being the operative word.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

11. Have you increasingly found yourself subconsciously subdividing every issue you are confronted with into its constituent elements?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blogstalker

When being the operative word.

I would think that 'thinking' would be the operative word?

Rush

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I figure I am not always thinking, sometimes the usb takes over or the alcohol.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

1. How often do you have a thought containing ATS?

Just once.

Non Stop.

How often do you make 6 or more posts on 1 occasion?

Damn post history feature. Nothing to see here. Move along.

4. How often during the past year have you found that you were not able to stop posting once you had started?

Just once.

I joined in a year ago and discovered I could not stop posting since.

So no problem here. Just once.

5. How often during the past year have you failed to do what was normally expected of you because of posting?

ATS helps me procrastinate from house cleaning. I wouldn't call that a problem.

6. How often during the past year have you needed a first post in the morning to get yourself going after a heavy posting session?

Never! Yay me.

Because when you post 24 hours a day you do not need the morning coffee post.

7. How often during the past year have you had a feeling of guilt or remorse after posting?

Only when I bit someone's head off. So no more than 1,000 times.

8. How often during the past year have you been unable to remember what happened the night before because you had been posting?

Us junkies never remember what we did the night before.

9. Have you or has someone else been injured as a result of your posting?

Only when someone tries to take away my keyboard. It's just a warning snarl and bite, though.

10. Has a relative, friend, or a doctor or other health care worker been concerned about your posting or suggested you cut down?

Yes.

But the police never found their bodies.

[edit on 2/21/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Awwh nice thread Ant4U
s'd & f'd

I had many things i were researching into since 2004, I went through periods of looking up ancient civilizations (curious since MCoG days), astrology (always - in awe of the night sky), UFO sightings (just curious)but also mental health and its accompanying phenomena due to my own fascination with things i have experienced but found no real explantion too - who else sees visual snow since always??? and i aint talking about those twinkly stars you get from a blood rush to the head

Anyway, throughtout my reasearch, i was always directed here and found a mecca of other peoples experiences, facts, and intelligent argument for all my topics. I finally descided to join towards the end of last year as i was now frequenting ATS so much that it was a pain as i couldn't access everthing the members could. Membership allowed me to offload......give the other people in my life a break from my ravings. Its also allowed me to keep a log of my research and get constructive critisism aswell as other peoples input, who needs scrappy sheets of A4 paper or a lonesome file on your pc

I am gratefuel to ATS in so meany ways.........i kid you not. If i could give out awards, i give ATS one, oh and BTS too
I have made friends, who are have a wonderful friendly, helpful community all of their own, and respect even those who i have yet not made aquaintences with...yet. If that couldn't get any better, i also found something very very special to me...very...to with which i have ketchup
I am a true ATS addict and proud.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

....looks around nervously....

All of this is anonymous, right?? I mean, if it is anonymous, what is the questionnaire for? Is someone going to be collecting the information to use against us? What other need would there be for that questionnaire unless it was part of an attempt to gather information on all of us, put it into a database, and ultimately dominate us with person-specific mind control and brain altering techniques.

....slowly backs away from the questionnaire....looks around nervously again....bolts for an underground bunker lined with tinfoil....

Nope, no problem here.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

It appears that I started this thread just in time for you Ashley. Calm down it will be ok you are almost to the point of saying it outloud so the healing can begin.

reply to post by MCoG1980

Glad you enjoy this thread and glad you have had great experiences here. I think we all have found a unique group of people here that make it a joy to come post and read. I know I have challenged myself to dig deeper push harder to find the hidden truths since coming here.

Traveler I have you to know that your excellent questions are now being added to the OP for everyone to analyze on their way in.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OK,OK..so..
ATS is a coping mechanism for those of us that are "outside the box."
no therapy required.
nuff said.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Skeppy it is an internal survey. It is for you to decide if you really need our help. Although I do appreciate Ashley answering out loud for all of us
for Ashley I know it was hard

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

....pokes head out of my bunker, but it is protected by tinfoil, so don't try any of your tricks on me....

Yeah, that's what you are saying now. What will you say when your reptillian leaders come for us all with their corrupt government cohorts to drag us to Titan on their saucers to serve us up for appetizers to the GLF???

Huh?? HUH????

I am not falling for your games. I've been on ATS long enough to know when a disinfo agent is posting.

YOU DON'T FOOL ME!!!!

....returns to the bunker....

See, I am perfectly sane and normal. No problem here.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Your denial is strong Skeppy. It has made you delusional. While I am not a pharmacist I have nothing for you to take. I am not a psychiatrist and all I can offer you are my words of encouragement. You are not alone Skeppy we are here for you. Fight the delusions you can do it we have faith in you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Oh GAWD, and now they're staring at us Skeppy.

I'm going with you.

Where are we going? And I don't have to log off to get there do I? Becasue I don't know if I can do that.

(soooo not in denial) Rush

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Rush did we not mention the never ending flow of hypnotqs and tequila. But it’s only for those who are coming to grips with their ATS/BTS problems. So if you don’t have a problem I understand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join