It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentation! Violent, Strategic Dislocation Inside United States! On Horizon! Not Rumor!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think these two threads compliment each other.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sure it could happen, just like aliens in UFO's might come to earth shortly.

With the current financial situation in the world ATM, it makes the papers scenarios sound very scary indeed. But to say it IS on the horizon is a little far fetched.

I spose you could look at it like the plans that where made "if" a terrorist attack on the world trade centers where ever to happen, which actually turned out quite suspiciously just as they had prepared for, happening with this "what if" paper ....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
While the document on the "Known Unknowns" is key to understanding this issue, perhaps more important is the fact that last Thursday Admiral Dennis Blair went before congress with this very issue.

Director of National Intelligence testifies before Congress

Global Economy Top Threat to U.S., Spy Chief Says - WASHINGTON — The new director of national intelligence told Congress on Thursday that global economic turmoil and the instability it could ignite had outpaced terrorism as the most urgent threat facing the United States.

From the link that was at the bottom of the original post:

Hints of our brave new world seeped out Thursday when Washington's new Director of National Intelligence, retired Adm. Dennis Blair, testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee. He warned that the deepening economic crisis posed perhaps our gravest threat to stability and national security. It could trigger, he said, a return to the "violent extremism" of the 1920s and 1930s.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
An active direct link to the monograph

www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil...

Prison Planet

www.americanchronicle.com...

The current defense team confronted a game-changing "strategic shock" in its first 8 months in office. The Obama team would be well-advised to expect the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
If the world economy tanks, this will cause even more mexicans to illegally invade america. Bring our troops home and put them on the border with STK orders.

And here I was thinkin we as a people were growin in maturity and spiritual awareness. Hate to break it to you kiddo, but no one has the right to land over anyone else. We are all the same people, Earthlings. I travel where and when I see fit. For this is my home..

Tell that to the border patrol and property laws. I'm sure the existance of these laws, and their acceptance by society outweighs your opinion. They exist for a reason.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So....in the event of foreseeable problematic potential events....you would prefer for your military and government.....to just pretend that these things could not happen internally and never plan for any such event internally ever.

And that doesn't seem a bit.....insensible....to you?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Thankful they are thinking ahead of time, out of the box.
I am grateful and indebted to the ones who serve. Thankful they will be prepared. I have faith in them!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just saw this mainsteam video reporting from Andrea Mitchell...
They are warning us!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join