It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentation! Violent, Strategic Dislocation Inside United States! On Horizon! Not Rumor!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I came across this disturbing news, and documentation and want to pass it on. This is an actual military document, prepared by the Army's Strategic Studies Institue. While I have seen alot of rumors floating around that this warning has come from Citibank...and I saw an article over at WND, I did not find that reliable. However, I find that Admiral Blair before congress, and this military document together are enough to convince me that something is positively brewing. This is not a rumor!

You want to click on the document title: "Known Unknowns: Unconventional "Strategic Shocks" In Defense Stagegy Developemnt"

this.www.policypointers.org...

I am suprised that the link to this document is still active as I post this.
I downloaded it, took just a few seconds. Pass it on...

Edit: Adding this note; This post is intended to address the rumors that are floating around. Our military is not our enemy! We are indebted to them, and owe them gratitude and respect!

Also you can read here about Bad News from America's Top Spy.

The specter of social unrest was raised at the U.S. Army War College

The military must be prepared, the document warned, for a "violent, strategic dislocation inside the United States," which could be provoked by "unforeseen economic collapse," "purposeful domestic resistance," "pervasive public health emergencies" or "loss of functioning political and legal order." The "widespread civil violence," the document said, "would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security."

It turns out that Wall Street, rather than Islamic jihad, has produced our most dangerous terrorists.

The United Nations' International Labor Organization estimates that some 50 million workers will lose their jobs worldwide this year. The collapse has already seen 3.6 million lost jobs in the United States.

www.organicconsumers.org...

Also, you can read more about Admiral Blair here:

patriotroom.com...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It turns out that Wall Street, rather than Islamic jihad, has produced our most dangerous terrorists.

And the Federal Reserve System.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"It turns out that the US Government, rather than Islamic jihad, has produced our most dangerous terrorists."

There I fixed it. None of what we are going through would have been possible without the 'enablers' in the government.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If the world economy tanks, this will cause even more mexicans to illegally invade america. Bring our troops home and put them on the border with STK orders.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
If the world economy tanks, this will cause even more mexicans to illegally invade america. Bring our troops home and put them on the border with STK orders.

And here I was thinkin we as a people were growin in maturity and spiritual awareness. Hate to break it to you kiddo, but no one has the right to land over anyone else. We are all the same people, Earthlings. I travel where and when I see fit. For this is my home..

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Mexicans are Emigrating, not Immigrating. Mexico is actually pretty mad about it.

-NewSense-

Kiddo, ever hear of Sovereignty?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

And here I was thinkin we as a people were growin in maturity and spiritual awareness. Hate to break it to you kiddo, but no one has the right to land over anyone else. We are all the same people, Earthlings. I travel where and when I see fit. For this is my home..

Lol.

How about two or three of us travel "where we sit fit" within 3 feet of wherever you are, at all times.

Ease back on the newagery please.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

And the Federal Reserve System.

Exactly. They are hand in hand! Check out the financial event planned to thrust us into the "Strategic Shock"!!

Fifth Phase: Geopolitical Dislocation like “Drunken Boat” Must Read; Plan Accordingly!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Absolute collapse has been predicted many times. With the cartel foaming at the mouth in their eagerness to start thinning the herd and creating their military take over.

The only glue holding this corrupt evil paradigm of scarcity together is us.

Instead of a violent scenario errupting, or a disturbing situation where the streets are littered with hopeless destitute people, realize there are many hands close by. Group up and meet together and form emergency moneyless communities. Take over buildings together or start teepee communities together and withdraw. Fire them. Create your own constantly changing temporary leaders, even jury duty and boot them when necessary. Do not ever give into their tyranny.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Absolute collapse has been predicted many times. With the cartel foaming at the mouth in their eagerness to start thinning the herd and creating their military take over.

The only glue holding this corrupt evil paradigm of scarcity together is us.

Instead of a violent scenario errupting, or a disturbing situation where the streets are littered with hopeless destitute people, realize there are many hands close by. Group up and meet together and form emergency moneyless communities. Take over buildings together or start teepee communities together and withdraw. Fire them. Create your own constantly changing temporary leaders, even jury duty and boot them when necessary. Do not ever give into their tyranny.

Wonderfull post, couldnt agree more.
What we need is produce abundancy so the monetary system fails on
its basis of scarsity and profit from exploiting the work force.

S&F.

This paper is huge... i will read in a couple of hours.

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm sure there have been alien invasion papers written at the SSI, but that doesn't mean one will happen, or that the Army thinks one will happen. These types of papers are just exercises.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
I'm sure there have been alien invasion papers written at the SSI, but that doesn't mean one will happen, or that the Army thinks one will happen. These types of papers are just exercises.

Yes they have to think about far fetched scenarios like the stock market dropping from Dow 12,500 to 7,465.00. No big.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Yes they have to think about far fetched scenarios like the stock market dropping from Dow 12,500 to 7,465.00. No big.

I take it you didn't read the paper.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
very disturbing indeed...scary as all hell. My only thuoght, is that somehow IF our own troops were deployed into our streets, ro whatever the reason, they too would see the truth...amercians are pissed off, angry adn want justince now...afterall, the soldiers themselves are human, and can see the truth jsut as clear as we can. They have a brain with a sense, and hopefully, they would side with us agaisnt the real enemy...their cheif of staff. They cant be that blind and stupid, to see americans are on a fine ine right now..and what the casue and reaction is...unfair, greedy, discriminating system that is USING them for its own murderous intentions.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I read all 52 pages of the document and is dated November 2008.

I understand all military prepares for war with war exercises. I also have the greatest of respect for our Military. I have 6 family members that have served our country. We owe a debt of gratitude to the brave men and women that serve the USA. In the worst case scenario, I have faith in our military.

Just for starters. this document has 38 instances to "9/11", 9 instances to "economic" circumstances, 19 instances of "collapse"

A section of the paper reads:

The current administration confronted a game-changing “strategic shock” inside its first 8 months in office. The next administration would be well-advised to expect the same during the course of its first term.
Strategic shocks jolt convention to such an extent that they force affected institutions to fundamentally reorient strategy, strategic investments, and missions. DoD’s post-9/11 adjustment to counterterrorism (CT) and counterinsurgency (COIN)

These are the rarer “Black Swans.”24 9/11 might be considered the former. And, although the subject of some debate about its predictability, the sudden collapse of the Soviet Union might fall in the latter category.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
SSI is a thinktank, and because of that, they come out with...to me anyway...logical if extreme problems globally. this whole paper could have been written in a few paragraphs, as it tends to repeat itself. the writer is trying to show us how many ways he can write about the same idea(s)

this is pretty standard "stuff" called "contingency planning" that is done in most departments of government

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I take it you didn't read the paper.

Sorry to go off topic, but I take it you didn't read this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
considering 99% of your posts are one line, within the first ten posts of a thread, and contribute almost nothing to the discussion. I'm sick of having to scroll over your posts to get to actual content from people who put thought into their posts.
---

Anyway about the topic, I'd have to agree that the report is repetitive, to say the least. How the author got 52 pages out of it is beyond me. All he seems to be saying is either that the DoD needs to actually start defending the country by considering what might happen if the SHTF, instead of just relying on old ideas, or, that the DoD better get ready to contain the people when they revolt after the next false flag. I'm leaning slightly towards the latter, but who the hell knows what's actually going on anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

You're right on there bro.. if martial law was in effect and american soldiers were on the streets of their own hometowns... i would hope that their morality gene would kick in and realize their on the wrong side. My fortune for a sack of gold coins and 300 cases of soup.

get on the right side.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Exactly! It is the perfect time to produce for ourselves the kind of world we would like to live in. There are a lot of us. We are the only ones who can do it.

In fact we have to.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is the part the scares me the most:

Strategic State Collapse.62 In the international system, some states matter more than others. There are a number of states whose stable functioning is uniquely important to the United States and its interests. Most of these states harbor vast potential for harm should they succumb to sudden, catastrophic instability or failure. This is true regardless of their pre-collapse disposition toward the United States—friendly, benign, or neutral. These are “strategic states” that: • Possess significant employable weapons of mass destruction (WMD) capacity;63 • Possess significant strategic resources, economic capacity, and/or dominant geographic lever-age; • Are in close proximity to the United States or a key strategic partner and have a large dependent population vulnerable to uncontrolled migra-tion; • Could with unanticipated destabilization trigger contagious instability in an important region; and/or, • Are allies or key strategic partners. 30 None of these categories are mutually exclusive. Failure, uncontrolled instability, or collapse of states exhibiting one or more of these qualities would present the United States with complex hybrid challenges. They may, for example, pose grave harm to the security of an important region. Alternatively, they may suddenly provide consequential opponents of the United States unrestricted access to or influence over a victim state’s assets, resources, and political outcomes. There are a number of plausible collapse scenarios. Triggers for collapse are rooted in irregular, cata-strophic, and hybrid threats of purpose and context. Given the recognized instability of some strategic states, collapse might mark a natural endpoint to an already recognized and unfavorable trend. In other cases, strategic state collapse may arrive via “Black Swan” with little or no strategic warning. For DoD, the collapsed strategic state presents an immensely complex defense relevant challenge. Sheer capacity alone indicates a decisive DoD role in restoring a new more stable status quo.

That is a military coup.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join