It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Masons really eat children?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sorry about the title, I just wanted to get your attention. There have been numerous threads started by people outright accusing masons of terrible things. Usually the same old made up stuff we all see on a weekly basis here. On occasion, a poster comes up with something that is not inherently evil or nefarious, but not exactly pro masonry. I have seen a few brethren fight with them and insight a bad tone for the thread. I have been guilty of it myself if the subject struck the wrong nerve.
The masons (me included) seem to be a bit one track focused on dispelling any falsehoods while we may be missing some good information by fighting about the wrong issues. It got so bad that we all had to get put into time out by the big mods. I would really like to see more of us focusing on having good discussion about whatever subject is brought up.
I realize I am nobody, but I enjoy spending some free time here. I enjoy poking Parakeet to see what he will come up with next, and probably don’t always do it in the nicest way. I will try to change that. If you look back in the last 3-4 months worth of threads in the SS forum, you will notice there is not as many good discussions as there were say, one year ago. We need to change that.
The Masons who post on this forum are some of the most articulate writers I have had the pleasure to read. I just miss the old intelligent discussion. So to take a quote from a famous crackhead, “Can’t we all just get along?” (Rodney King) When I am in the lodge and I hear the words of a Masonic obligation, I listen. They remind me how I am supposed to act. How I am obligated to act. I hope I have not offended anyone here as that was not at all my intention. We now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
in my opinion , some masons are satanic and they do engage in ritual sacrifice

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
in my opinion , some masons are satanic and they do engage in ritual sacrifice

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by solomanskey

I laughed my @ss off at the Title.

But c'mon... why is it so far fetched to believe in?

a Masonic Ritual Sacrifice? You think they've never happened?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Where do you think baby oil comes from?

The Masons make it out of .... you guessed it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
oops

dp

[edit on 17-2-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

I never thought of it that way. I guess I should have done my reaserch before posting. My bad.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"Do mason eat children?"

lol.

Well let me tell you one thing. My GRANDAD doesn't eat children. Definitely not his grandchildren or i wouldn't be here....nor my cousins..

Masons at the bottom of the pyramid don't know # although I think it is a whole different world the masons who are at the top, maybe some do eat children for all i know.

One thing that I think you should all know regarding masons, is that the masons at the bottom, are generally a mason for reasons of business (if your a Mason it can help your business, one of my uncles recently became a mason SOULY for the purpose of his business. I was chatting to him about it recently. I know a few masons and the ones i know DONT EAT #ING CHILDREN. Sorry for swearing.

ANYONE can become a mason....so if you became a mason would YOU start eating children....? Think about it. (I just edited the post as a relised that the creater of the thread is a mason)

Saying all this, I DO believe in some of the views that people have regarding masons. Definitely something dodgy about it WHEN YOUR HIGH UP the pyramid

[edit on 17-2-2009 by estavilso]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by estavilso]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

they taste like chicken.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well yea, they eat children.... And puppies too, the kind with big eyes and waggily tails. Oh and they also buy tuna that isn't dolphin safe

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I had baby liver this morning with a side of flava beans.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by estavilso

Sorry folks, I should have not put that in the title. I kind of intended for people to read my post instead of reply to the title. I was just trying to interject some off color humor into my post so as not to have it seem like I was b!tching too much.

But to your post, If someone joined masonry for the sole purpose of gaining some business momentum, he will be very disapointed. It's not like that at all. Masons will try to help each other whenever possible just like you would with a close friend, but masonry is more of a way of living as opposed to just wearing the ring.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

We most certainly do NOT eat tuna that is not Dolphin safe!
We frown on seafood as a whole.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Here I thougth the only no no in masonary was messing with another brothers lady.

Now I have to add dolphin safe tuna and not eating children to the dang list. More knowledge to remember will it ever cease?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

as life is a never ending quest for knowlege, one day we might find out that the ritual sex is forbidden in lodge. I rue the day.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Heres a question. If it weren't for the secret societies forum would you guys post at all? It seems that there is one forum on ATS filled with nothing but mindless drivel and that would be the secret societies forum. What gives? Have you guys nothing to say about anything that does not pertain to secret societies or freemasonry? Why are there so many on ATS that spend there time trying to defend freemasonry, yet have nothing to say about various conspiracy related topics that have nothing to do with freemasonry?

Seriously though, who is paying for all this mindless drivel? Seems like such a reputable orginization would have better things to do with their time. Just my opinion anyways.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExistenceUnknown
Well yea, they eat children.... And puppies too, the kind with big eyes and waggily tails. Oh and they also buy tuna that isn't dolphin safe

I deeply resent this.

I would -never- eat tuna that isn't dolphin safe.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

and your opinion is based on what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

speaking for myself, I enjoy a bunch of different topics. And I post on some different topics. While I do post more in this forum (mainly because I actually know something about what I am talking about here) I converse with others in UFO related topics and doomsday type threads. I try to stay away from speaking when I really don't know what I mean. (It doesn't always work.) But I got into this topic as I was a non mason and intrigued by the stuff about masonry and the Denver airport. I spent some time investigating on my own to see if the masons were possibly a sect of the evil NWO or Virgin killers R US. It turns out they were not.
So thanks for asking.

and we get our checks from the queen twice a month.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by network dude]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by 12.21.12

speaking for myself, I enjoy a bunch of different topics. And I post on some different topics. While I do post more in this forum (mainly because I actually know something about what I am talking about here) I converse with others in UFO related topics and doomsday type threads. I try to stay away from speaking when I really don't know what I mean. (It doesn't always work.) But I got into this topic as I was a non mason and intrigued by the stuff about masonry and the Denver airport. I spent some time investigating on my own to see if the masons were possibly a sect of the evil NWO or Virgin killers R US. It turns out they were not.
So thanks for asking.

What about the capstone and the fact that it is a masonic grande lodge?

and we get our checks from the queen twice a month.

Forgive me for possibly sounding rediculous, but was that a joke?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join