It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Masons really eat children?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

So not only do masons eat children, but they eat grass too.

Only in brownies. And then, only when in Holland.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Are freemasons in any way associated with the K of C? I ask because I noticed a masonic sign as well as other signs posted alongside of a K of C sign.

I did not notice a "Grass Eaters Society" sign but that would make sense since I have not started that secret society yet. But let me tell you, our lodges are not going to be dark with checkered floors. Instead we will hold our ceremonies on a checkered football field during football games.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Are freemasons in any way associated with the K of C? I ask because I noticed a masonic sign as well as other signs posted alongside of a K of C sign.

No affiliation, but sometimes towns have signs that show them together, along with Lions Club, Rotary, Loyal Order of Moose, etc., to show the town hosts those organizations.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Can you explain the symbolism in this image?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

This is the mosaic of the Order of the Eastern Star. It is a group like masonry but with women as well as men. They share a lodge with masons on most occasions. My mother in law and father in law are both involved and are the worthy matron and patron for the ensuing year. Perhaps there is a member of the OES here that can describe the actual signifigance of the star as I cannot.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There's no connection between Masonry and K of C, but there IS a connection between Masonry and KFC. Col. Sanders was a 33° member of the Scottish Rite...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by estavilso
"Do mason eat children?"

lol.

Well let me tell you one thing. My GRANDAD doesn't eat children. Definitely not his grandchildren or i wouldn't be here....nor my cousins..

Masons at the bottom of the pyramid don't know # although I think it is a whole different world the masons who are at the top, maybe some do eat children for all i know.

One thing that I think you should all know regarding masons, is that the masons at the bottom, are generally a mason for reasons of business (if your a Mason it can help your business, one of my uncles recently became a mason SOULY for the purpose of his business. I was chatting to him about it recently. I know a few masons and the ones i know DONT EAT #ING CHILDREN. Sorry for swearing.

ANYONE can become a mason....so if you became a mason would YOU start eating children....? Think about it. (I just edited the post as a relised that the creater of the thread is a mason)

Saying all this, I DO believe in some of the views that people have regarding masons. Definitely something dodgy about it WHEN YOUR HIGH UP the pyramid

[edit on 17-2-2009 by estavilso]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by estavilso]

Ok, it is fairly obvious you didnt read the OP otherwise you wouldnt feel the need to defend Masonry right now.

The creator of this thread is a free mason themself and was reffering to the fact that often masons over react and have been put in "time out" for personal attacks and ganging up on people.

The creator of this post doesnt actually believe that masons eat babies. The creator is a free mason, for god sake. Way to prove the OP's point...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by vcwxvwligen

So not only do masons eat children, but they eat grass too.

They must also be the ones behind crop circles because they have a profound knowledge about grass.

They've taken lessons from Mr. Ed

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thanks in advance.

Wives of Master Masons are usually encouraged to join the Order of the Eastern Star. They're more of a lovy-dovy hippie group

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

wow, I am trying to picture my mother in law dancing naked to "the age of aquarious"

I could have gone the rest of my life without that visual. thanks so much.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Free Masonry/Kabbahlic realization turns men into ready made lucifers (bearers of light) to bring the flame of kowledge (not wisdom) to lay men. Kabbahla lite for the unwashed goyim. I am not an anti semite, just anti asshole. OP your post offended me, I know you were trying not to, still love you brother.

Most new world consolidation think tanks (cfr/bilder) are funded by charities (which ones? I don't know, Find out!).

Just as brainwashed as the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Free Mason, I implore ye to baffle my ignorance. The man in the video seems nearly posessed! Are your rituals alter programs or something?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

wow, there is a whole thread on this guy. Some say he is senile and some say he is just messing with the camera guy. Either way, this is not quite enough proof to break the whole masons worship the devil conspiracy wide open. I think the canera guy who claims to be a christian, should re-evaluate his faith. He is not following Christ very well. Just whoring himself out for the oportunity paycheck. WWJD?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

My ignorance displayed. I've been at GLP for awhile, I got to check that thread.

Does that christian get paid for this? Besides that lucifer isn't the devil. What it proves is that it is a program. It has it's outline and its precept.

A hot air message that pumps up the chest while locking the mind into yet another mold! No more a mystery school than a McMystery.

Just like you don't live by the rich people (hey you might, just using it as an illustration), you don't occupy their neighborhood, you do not occupy their lodge, their ceremony.

Mason Mickey Mouse club.

Seems strange... almost like this.

She says weird and that trigger some BAAAD memories.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
wow, I am trying to picture my mother in law dancing naked to "the age of aquarious"

Don't do that, dude...

:-(

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
It's simply a veiled way of engaging in theology. Most of it is nothing but unsourced denial statements.

Q: Grass is green!

Freemason: No, grass is not green.

Q: Lots of people say that the grass is green.

Freemason: That is based on the Taxil hoax and misquoted writings by Albert Pike. They state that the grass is green, although it is not and never has been. Albert Pike is rumored to have grown the greenest of all grasses, which is false. Anton LaVey never saw green grass either.

etc...

Gotta agree with Masonic Light on this one. Verrry dishonest analogy which portrays views in opposition to that of Freemasons as being correct from the outset.

Appreciate the amount of work and wit you put into your post, but not representative of reality in terms of the common arguments that are put forth to challenge Freemasonry's legitimacy or morality etc...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yes,

Molech ftw.

XD

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thanks in advance.

Just to clarify further. I don't care about the eastern star. I would like you to elaborate on the symbols within and explain to me what meanings they have. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Camera shy

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Comparing grass to the Freemasons is ignorant. It's the prime example of the age old saying of "you're comparing apples and oranges."

Hey! Quit exposing our secrets!!

The emblem of the Order is a five-pointed star with the white ray of the star pointing downwards towards the manger. In the Chapter room, the downward-pointing white ray points to the West.

The character-building lessons taught in the Order are stories inspired by Biblical figures:

Adah (Jephthah's daughter, from Judges)
Ruth, the widow
Esther, the wife
Martha (sister of Lazarus, from the Gospel of John)
Electa (the "elect lady", from II John), the mother

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join