It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

MrJenka,

I have to wholeheartedly agree with you with your overall message.

To do your own research and build your own understanding. To have a clear desire to understand by leaving behind what others say is truth and only accepting your own direct experiences. To do your own work instead of copying off that kid who incorrectly marked his test next of you.

When I come to these sites I look for new perspectives, new ways of looking at this situation here for both entertainment and because of a lack of first-hand knowledge concerning certain areas that others here may or may not have.

Your perspective fits as a possible reality and I'll consider what you've said.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I have a security clearance of S/TS/SCI(for lockheed) and others I do not wish to get into. I also hold S/SCI/COMINT/TK with different caveats such as: WNINTEL,NOFORN & CRYPTO with the military and again I don't want to get into which branch or whatever.

Financial personal know more about what's going on than scientists.. Think about it... Whatever goes in or out of my particular department I have to look at.. For a 10 cent box of tissues or a 100 dollar hammer.. I look it over and sign off..

I see everything that was paid for in my department.. Maybe you should ask what department I work for...

maybe that will help..

And what are these links or soruces you ask for?? Links and sources for what??

I just said that either in the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year 2009 there will be "new" technology that will be made public that will drastically change the way man kind does certain things..

However, this technology will not be fully utilized for many years because the true "power" of this technology will not be fully revealed..

What it is I will not and can not say.. When it comes out you will all remember me & if I will be around this forum I will accept your "sorries"

This happened before.. I was speaking to only ONE person from this forum.. Him and I had a very nice correspondence going on for a while and I too told him that a new tech was coming out in the 2nd quarter of 08.. Which is exactly what happened..

Look into it..

I predict that in 3rd quater this year ther will be a dramatic incident in the United States it will be all over the News and will shock America! Wait for it!!! You Will See!

See how easy that is? Ok now lets move on to the next subject kids: Propaganda! And after that we will learn Persuading!

Too easy!

Peace!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It seems as if mrjenka has fled. Might be just as well. Considering he did not want to be named, and was concerned for his family etc., he supplied pretty much a full description of his duties:

I have been employed by Lockheed martin for the better part of 5+ years

I am not in the scientific sector. I am in the financial field(internal audits, auditing budgets, showing ways of cutting costs to maximize their budgets etc..)

Furthermore, I am the person who has proposals for projects and requests for more money handed to me where in turn I look them over, audit them for mistakes and mathematical errors and if such a request should even be forwarded to the higher ups.. Etc.. etc.. etc..

In my department we have over 200 employees and that'sjust in this financial department.

I have a security clearance of S/TS/SCI(for lockheed)

S/SCI/COMINT/TK with different caveats such as: WNINTEL,NOFORN & CRYPTO with the military

Whatever goes in or out of my particular department I have to look at.. For a 10 cent box of tissues or a 100 dollar hammer.. I look it over and sign off..

I see everything that was paid for in my department..

That would narrow down who he was quite comprehensively, wouldn’t it? And as for this:

how about this.. if anyone here can give me ONE good reason on why I should release any type of information that please list it. if it is good enough I will send the 3 owners of above topsecret a cd with over 5k documents, files, pictures and videos.. they can do with it what they wish..

Well, he is either; posting on ATS on behalf of Lockheed Martin, is willing to steal documentation, or, as he previously stated this:

I have a clearance, so do many people on here. My clearance is S/TS/SCI I work for Lockeed&Martin. And no, I can not mail anything out of the place, I can barely look at yahoo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=mrjenka

then perhaps he’s gotten promotion… That would not explain why he’s hinting openly at new tech, which is as yet only the subject of scientific journals etc. Maybe he’s working in their PR department? Hope so, because if he isn’t…

You may not disclose or receive sensitive information, including
proprietary company information, without proper authorisation. You
must keep sensitive information, including any proprietary documents,
protected and secure. You may only disclose sensitive information if
you have the proper authorisation to do so.

and also his coming here seems to come perilously close violating LM’s corporate policy:

If you become aware or believe that personal information has been
accessed by an unauthorised person, disclosed inappropriately, used for
purposes other than Lockheed Martin business, or gathered in violation
of corporate policy or the law, you must immediately bring this to
the attention of the Legal Department, the appropriate Business Area
Personal Data Protection Officer, the Lockheed Martin Chief Privacy
Leader or the Ethics Office.

www.lockheedmartin.com...

I told them I was given documents and stuff from my grandfather(he is an ex KGB big wig) regarding UFOs and Ebes. I recieved negative responses. I did however just get off the phone with the Russian Embassy that called me asking me questions etc.. I think this is funny. I have the documents hidden so no one will ever find them but I still think this is a riot concerning the embassy calling me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Russian heritage, and KGB at that…wow. Это просто пиздец!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

My guess is he is at work..Check after 5 maybe he will be back to answer some of your comments.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by Jinni

Wow, so im assuming that who ever mad these crafts decided to contact you and tell you the truth, because your so important. Im assuming you have proof of these spacecraft to be man made, because your were a part of their construction right? I didnt think so.
You have some bold claims but with no evidence to back you up. Its funny how anyone can make a claim behind a black glass so no one sees there face which tells it all.

Peace!

If you were well informed you would realise that many strands of current public scientific research contribute to such 'UFO' technology. But that kind of searching is typically done by intellligent people. I guess that rules you out.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Lets say NASA tomorrow told you they had a craft that can travel 100 light years in 2 and a half - 3 hours.. and that they were sending a few crafts to explore the far reaches of our galaxy etc..

This really got a laugh out of me. Thanks!
There's no way NASA would ever be able to make such a claim. They can't even manage to get the Space Shuttle off the ground when it's supposed to. All those brains and Ph. D's and they can't manage to do it. The Ares is just as much a joke, and won't even think of flying in time.

This is a fun thread to read, but I couldn't be less convinced than I am that human made these UFO's. We can't even make planes that won't fall out of the sky, and yet you'd have us believe that all of these UFO's flying around have a near-perfect flight record? We've heard of a few crashes, but by and large, we've had nothing happen for the people to see. No crashes where people got a good first hand look at alien corpses before the military could come in and tell us all that what we were seeing is a weather balloon and nothing more.

I really do appreciate your thread here, but I simply can not believe that humans are responsible for these UFO's. We'd have messed them up just like we mess up every other transportation medium.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313

Lets say NASA tomorrow told you they had a craft that can travel 100 light years in 2 and a half - 3 hours.. and that they were sending a few crafts to explore the far reaches of our galaxy etc..

This really got a laugh out of me. Thanks!
There's no way NASA would ever be able to make such a claim. They can't even manage to get the Space Shuttle off the ground when it's supposed to. All those brains and Ph. D's and they can't manage to do it. The Ares is just as much a joke, and won't even think of flying in time.

This is a fun thread to read, but I couldn't be less convinced than I am that human made these UFO's. We can't even make planes that won't fall out of the sky, and yet you'd have us believe that all of these UFO's flying around have a near-perfect flight record? We've heard of a few crashes, but by and large, we've had nothing happen for the people to see. No crashes where people got a good first hand look at alien corpses before the military could come in and tell us all that what we were seeing is a weather balloon and nothing more.

I really do appreciate your thread here, but I simply can not believe that humans are responsible for these UFO's. We'd have messed them up just like we mess up every other transportation medium.

They DO crash but they recover. They are unmanned aerial drones that are completely autonomous. Advances in material sciences have meant that you can drop these things at terminal velocity and are not destroyed. That's why sometimes they crash and take off again.

LOL

You tech noobs.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i personally kind of believe him. maybe the answers you are looking for are way too "out there" and you should come back down to earth a little and take a breather from the usual crazy talk about reptiles and niburu... and focus on truely what we may have been able to accomplish.

I got a chance to tour the pratt & whitney plant down near kennedy space center. my dad and i was going to do a job pulling out one of their large presses. not sure if i can even say that, but i never signed anything. (our company was Powerlift & Rigging, Inc. out of biz now, but did exist for all you people who need proof...) I have been in a few major plants (k-25 oakridge) clearwater, fl powerplant (after their transformer exploded) and a couple weird places cus of that job. ever see a $400k rod of titanium? i saw stacks of them in PA

regardless... the P&W plant was amazing. i can tell you that if you see one of those crazy ass engines (for the f22s) up close and taken apart, then you will know that there's probably stuff that you have never seen before, and it sure as hell didnt come from above (most of it anyways :lol

before you hate me for being a disinfo or something stupid, i saw what i believed to be a ufo (i didnt know what it was, didnt make sound, went tooo slow, and was bigger than any helicopter, and was square, Tybee island, GA summer 2007 let me know if you happened to see it to or know what that was)

that being said. I have worked in all kinds of plants and factories (for about 2 weeks at a time with that rigging/hauling co) and you will see crazy stuff from robotics, plastics, new metals, new tech in general, and i believe that this guy (if he does work where he says he does) knows whats up. you people that sit on the internet all day eating cheetos and saying you know the truth even tho you never step outside, really need to get out and see some of the amazing things we can actually create. and believe me... the accountants ALWAYS know whats going in and out. sometimes they are the only ones truely running the companies hehe.

i mean it was forever ago that the blackbird (sr-71) came out, and you think that you know of every craft that went through secret testing? can you even define every object that can or couldnt fly? ive seen weird things and i would believe anything, but the worst thing you can do is act like you know that something is impossible.

but yea with that said. OP shouldnt have said he has proof of aliens, then not show any. and you will be surprised the kind of information you can get from people at a bar by just introducing yourself and chit-chatting.

if i can say one thing. DONT BE SO CLOSED MINDED AND RUDE JUST CUS YOU DONT BELIEVE WHAT ONE GUY IS SAYING. learn from all things, and move from there.

but seriously how are you supposed to recognize alien technology when you dont even know what is already a capability of our manufacturing processes.

-mahtoosacks

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

They DO crash but they recover. They are unmanned aerial drones that are completely autonomous. Advances in material sciences have meant that you can drop these things at terminal velocity and are not destroyed. That's why sometimes they crash and take off again.

LOL

You tech noobs.

[sarcasm]I'd be all for getting my hands on this technology. Just imagine the insurance claims I wouldn't have to file because I hit another car! I crash and take off again (driving) but it's to the body shop. Imagine if they'd build the Challenger out of that stuff, or perhaps the Columbia. Imagine if those two satellites were made from that stuff that collided the other day. Life would be so much more simple. At least I can dream.[/sarcasm]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Question this thread and the member who started it all you want, but it's going to be done in a civil manner and per the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Proceed.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The thing that sticks out to me with this post is... UFO's are man made but nobody is going to tell us about it.
Okay fine. So we have these super secret aircraft that we make, that will remain super secret.

This begs the question... why?
Humans are greedy. If humans make them, (and I'm not saying they don't) wouldn't they want to profit from them? Wouldn't making the technology public maximize those profits?

Seriously... keeping them a secret can't possibly be as lucrative.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Another problem that "Ufologists" have is that their chief concern is to find proof or evidence of ufos and aliens, they do not do this for the sake of man-kind but for their own gains..

Hi mrjenka.
Since when is it a problem that the chief concern of "Ufologists" is to find proof or evidence of ufos and aliens?
Isn’t that not what they should be doing then?
And because you made such a remark, does that mean then that you work by Lockheed martin only for the sake of man-kind and not for your own gains?

You think Stanton Friedman is researching ufos because he wants to improve man kind?!?! I am sure that is a smalllllllll part of it but at the end of the day he lines his pockets with millions of dollars in speeches and books he authored.

Here we go again, it’s always just for the money for those greedy "Ufologists" right?
It’s one of many the untrue reason that debunkers often use to bring them in discredit if you ask me.

Are you working for free then by Lockheed martin and only for the sake of man-kind or even to improve man kind.
What a noble man you must be then.
You missed quit some bucks then, because I always assumed that when you work at places like that, money isn’t the issue at all.

Stanton Friedman is one of the "Ufologists" who are researching ufos because he and they wants that the truth comes out.
How do you know so for shore that he makes all those millions of dollars, can you proof that?

JPL, Lockheed & Boeing are just a few of the companies out there that have crafts and vehicles that if seen by a common person would cause great stir and distress due to the fact that they THINK they have just saw a UFO from a different planet.

WRONG!!!

I wonder, If that’s really so, why then do you post threads like this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This just came across my desk. The pictures are spectacular, maybe the best ones to date. They come from a Rob(last name withheld) from Vancouver island , BC. 'Rob' states "I'll sell the camera and flash card along with the rights to the photo for no less than 30 grand USD. And all hard copies(disc)will be given to the buyer. I have some restrictions if I sell it, like I want to be anonymous.The buyer will know who I am though. Pic was taken Nov 25 2005 in Vancouver Island Canada. Daylight. Clear object." I don't know if these pictures have ever been seen before, or posted here prior. I took these images to a photo expert and he researched them and found no layering or manipulation of the photos, however, he cannot tell if these photos are real or not without the original's. Opinions anyone?

Link

reply to post by mrjenka

I thought it was a UFO and I STILL think it is one. Don't judge me based on my opinions. And no you can't prove anything beyond reasonable doubt you can however, speculate and make educated guesses as we all do.

Any questions, comments, concerns.. please feel free to reply, I will entertain any and all comments within reason.

You guys are more than welcome to criticize me or what I say but do not attack me personally.

If you don't want that people attack you personally, because that’s not improper of course why then do you attacked Stanton Friedman then may I ask?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
The thing that sticks out to me with this post is... UFO's are man made but nobody is going to tell us about it.
Okay fine. So we have these super secret aircraft that we make, that will remain super secret.

This begs the question... why?
Humans are greedy. If humans make them, (and I'm not saying they don't) wouldn't they want to profit from them? Wouldn't making the technology public maximize those profits?

Seriously... keeping them a secret can't possibly be as lucrative.

Oh come on now pip! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out!

How many cars are being used today? What do they run off? WHo makes all the money by selling you oil\petrol? Why are most of the wars today conducted?

Such technology would mean greater freedom to people. But the establishment would be upset because they not only cannot make us much money off you slaves but also tolerate sheeple getting a little more freedom.

The implications of releasing such technology to the publicis mind boggling . All good for 'us' but not good for 'them'.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313

LOL

You tech noobs.

[sarcasm]I'd be all for getting my hands on this technology. Just imagine the insurance claims I wouldn't have to file because I hit another car! I crash and take off again (driving) but it's to the body shop. Imagine if they'd build the Challenger out of that stuff, or perhaps the Columbia. Imagine if those two satellites were made from that stuff that collided the other day. Life would be so much more simple. At least I can dream.[/sarcasm]

Once that technology is obsolete to those that created it then you too can enjoy all the mindless joyriding you dream of. Greasy little ignorant good for nothing hoody criminals sure like that. Sometimes, they try blogging on ATS too telling us all of their deep down fantasies.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh come on now pip! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out!

How many cars are being used today? What do they run off? WHo makes all the money by selling you oil\petrol? Why are most of the wars today conducted?

Such technology would mean greater freedom to people. But the establishment would be upset because they not only cannot make us much money off you slaves but get a little more freedom.

It's mind boggling the implications of releasing such technology to the public. All good for us but not for them.

Well you're spot on about the oil thing. And now that I think about it, that's about all I got, lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
how do you know that the managment at lockheed have been forthright and completely truthful to you ? how do you know if they have lied to you to put you off the scent ?

obvoiusly if your gonna work for a military avionics specialist then they are gonna expect questions like "do ufo's exist ??", from new staff, you would only be in the know if you needed to know.

i beleve you have been mislead by the management

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join