It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It just seems weird to me that lockheed martin and such could have started advertising these top secret products in artwork 3,000 years ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

This happened before.. I was speaking to only ONE person from this forum.. Him and I had a very nice correspondence going on for a while and I too told him that a new tech was coming out in the 2nd quarter of 08.. Which is exactly what happened..

Look into it..

For an example, what was the technology?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Dear mrjenka,

What I find interesting about your thread is that is very similar to what is being suggested in this

The orion conspiracy #1 by Jeb Janiac at

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE

If you get a chance to watch, please comment

Many Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Couple Questions for MrJenka....

How far advanced is this technology. I mean how long has the government, or your particular branch and or Lockheed had this technology?

Also why are they going to make it public within the next year?

I'd like to think there are commercial application for it that can better the situation the planet is in, starved for energy, and running out of fossil fuels ect.

You also said they need to be careful not to fully reveal how this technology works, or maybe certain aspects of it, because it's easily replicable, and can be used to cause massive destruction very easily even by 3rd world countries? Or did I misread that.

Also is this basically akin to say the Stealth bombers and fighters which many thought were UFO's but the US government had those babies for what some 25 years before comeing public?

I can see that type of scenarion, but this seems like the same but only with greater implications because the technology is so advanced and unlike anything we've seen.

Oh one more. Was this technology back engineered(i think highly unlikely), or just inevitable as our understanding of physics and technology has increased drastically in the past 10 years or so?

Thanks. Good thread btw.

btw, A little less attitude though would be much more conducive and benificial for the overall success of this thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Well did you saw this :
Canada has just released (16 feb 2009) their UFO files :
www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'd like to know how Ricky Sorrells is doing these days. An interview with him was curiously absent when ABC did a UFO special awhile back that featured the Stephenville witnesses. Was it because Sorrells was too psychologically shaken to go on camera about it, or was it a deliberate omission on ABC's part? I'm leaning toward the latter, seeing as how they missed the most blatantly obvious: Sorrells was the only witness to that which there is radar evidence - the large rectangular craft that flew low, very fast and soundlessly and could turn on a dime at 2500 mph.

Does anyone think any of the "Defense" giants like Lockheed has anything like that in the works? Do they have counter-gravity fields inside where no one will splatter upon such ultimate hairpin turns?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

No sir, you in fact make me laugh to be honest.

I speak totally from a neutral level, as I see no proof for or against so far in my studies.

You make fun of the fact that some people beleive in life existing elsewhere, and you make them out to be stupid to beleive so. However, ironcially you share the same level of stupidity by suggesting that there is no life elsewhere in the galaxy.

To be so presumptious to claim that Earth is a one in a trillion, is impasasable and borderline crazy. In fact recent research in your own home state of Chicago suggests that is in fact not the case.

I so far struggle to see any proof either way. However to be fair to those who believe, even if I take your clearly picked out your head and made up statistic of one in a trillion, then based on the number of discovered orbiting exoplanets, and based on the field of view we have examined to discover these, there are far in excess of a trillion other exoplanets... Thus rendering your own statistic as proof that there is in fact other life.

Please try and be more thoughtful when making posts, your comments are irregular, have no supporting grounds and even your own facts proved you wrong....

I respect your opinion, however you must surley be more observant when making comments like this.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
yes many of the ufo's out there are man made but this is because they have been back engineered from alien space craft.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
Perhaps mrjenka is talking about tech such as THIS being released soon.

Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer says it is working on anti-gravity propulsion, which could revolutionize conventional aviation.

Now how cool would that be?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by miguelbmx]

Yes, this is from the horses mouth. They also admit to using the aircraft since 1980's. What more do you people want?

I've been saying the same thing for years. Here is my post from last year:

Originally posted by Jinni
Towards the end of World War 2 many German scientists that were once working on the flying disc projects were captured by the Americans and Russians.

It is well known and documented that the craft they worked on looked like the classic UFOs we know of and did work off a different propulsion.

The propulsion system seems to exploit energies at the electron level hence many call this an Ionic Propulsion system.

That was 50 years ago when they HAD the technology.

50 years on you can only imagine how much they have built upon this German Nazi technology.

Why do they behave like beings? Simple answer is AI (artificial intelligence). One major advancement since the 1940's is the use of computers and AI algorithms. The craft -have- to unmanned to perform as required. If you remember, Andreas Epp worked on the control system but it would have been extremely difficult to control a craft with such flight characteristics.

Why are they flying all over the place in plain view you ask? Because they are being used today. Remember that the secrets act typically keep technology hidden for 50 years. It is about that time now. God only knows what other stuff they have now...

Here's a video I found: www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.youtube.com...

A lot of info on German 'UFO' tech is public domain already.

To cut a long story short - give me $1 million and I'll give you a flying disc. Give me $50 and I can produce a small demonstrator. If I can do it what do you think the government can do?

I hate to disappoint those thinking they are flown by aliens. BUT bear in mind that the average Tom, Dick and Harry do not know hidden technological human advancements. If they did, well, it plain to see....

Any questions?

P.S. One of the side effects of an ionic propulsion system is the emission of photons - this is why you see them glow.They are also always unpainted to allow + and - charge ions to more easily form.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Jinni]

Case closed without a doubt. UFO aricraft are definitely human made and simply the product of human endeavour.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I see. We are better to accept the rants of a Lockheed bean-counter as our scientific proof that UFO's are all man made. Nevermind that you have offered no documentation to back your argument. You have ignored a huge amount of evidence to the contrary of your speculation and simply state, "I wish everyone would start thinking a bit differently." How so? Maybe think just like you. Sorry, you've offered nothing substantial to the discussion and no support whatsoever to your argument. All you've offered is your wish!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
I see. We are better to accept the rants of a Lockheed bean-counter as our scientific proof that UFO's are all man made. Nevermind that you have offered no documentation to back your argument. You have ignored a huge amount of evidence to the contrary of your speculation and simply state, "I wish everyone would start thinking a bit differently." How so? Maybe think just like you. Sorry, you've offered nothing substantial to the discussion and no support whatsoever to your argument. All you've offered is your wish!

Here's a quote from the horses mouth in case you missed it a hundred times already:

Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer says it is working on anti-gravity propulsion, which could revolutionize conventional aviation.

If the science underpinning the program can be made into reality, it will be the biggest thing to hit the aviation industry since the Wright Brothers.

"GRASP," or Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion, was only recently reported in Jane's Defence Weekly, but the U.S. military may have had the technology for years.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), based in Nevada, say that mysterious U.S. military craft using this kind of technology have been skirting the skies since the 1980s.

Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I've been researching the subject of UFO's and technology for years now, and some people have a lot of courage to come out and say what they feel should be told.
The following video is very interesting.

Truly, all the information we need is on the www.
I suggest we redirect this thread to interesting videos or info we feel are truly interesting.

Google Video Link

www.consciousmedianetwork.com...
And another interview here, about NASA...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

The math and science we used 5 years ago is 100% obsolete now.

And this guy is ment to work for lockheed?

Are you having a laugh?

This is on the first page, think about how illogical that statement is...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I did not address the OP regarding the existance of man made black ops. My point is...he has offered no proof that alien UFO's don't exist. This was his point and stlll is unsubstantiated by him. He states only that it is his wish that everyone would think like him.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Concerning the antigravity thing mentioned.
www.space.com...

Also some interesting side notes covered on other ATS threads "Where is Ning Li" funded antigrav scientest that just vanished.

Things I think we have and are developing besides antigravity include the following:
Visual cloaking
plasma stealth.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Concerning the antigravity thing mentioned.
www.space.com...

Also some interesting side notes covered on other ATS threads "Where is Ning Li" funded antigrav scientest that just vanished.

Things I think we have and are developing besides antigravity include the following:
Visual cloaking
plasma stealth.

Interesting article. Thanks for posting it. It's dated in 2002, but still interesting.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I thought this thread promised me proof of aliens.

Where is it?

link   
Not to get off the original topic but this is the thread on Ning Li and antigravity work www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concerning propulsion of airborne craft I have no doubt there are black projects underway. I worked for GE/Lockheed. It is suspected there is a hypersonic aircraft using pulse detonation style engines for example.

link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by Jinni

I did not address the OP regarding the existance of man made black ops. My point is...he has offered no proof that alien UFO's don't exist. This was his point and stlll is unsubstantiated by him. He states only that it is his wish that everyone would think like him.

He doesn't need to give any proof.

It's coming from the horses mouth that the objects are man made inventions.

The OP is just confirming it. Whether he is fake or real doesn't change the facts.

The objects are MAN MADE and people wishing or dreaming about aliens need to wake up. The best way to do this is to invovle yourself with Physics and Computer Science. Which I doubt many here have indulged in to any degree.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I thought this thread promised me proof of aliens.

Where is it?

You're right the thread title is really screwed.

2l.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join