It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead birds everywhere ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Have you looked into this?
Here?

Or check your U2u?

Its there and the reason probably IMHO.

Elf.

edit to add:

Panasonic to fly home workers' families over bird flu fears

4 days ago

TOKYO (AFP) — Panasonic Corp. has ordered Japanese employees in some foreign countries to send their families home to Japan in preparation for a possible bird flu pandemic, a spokesman said Tuesday.

Family members of Japanese employees in parts of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, former Soviet states and Latin America will fly back to Japan by the end of September, Panasonic spokesman Akira Kadota said.

The firm decided to take the rare measure "well ahead of possible confusion at the outbreak of a global pandemic," he said.

Eight people have contracted the H5N1 bird flu virus in China alone this year -- five of whom died.

"The bird flu cases reported so far are infections from bird to human, but once an infection between human beings is reported, things can get chaotic with many other companies trying to bring back their employees," Kadota said.

"We wanted to take action early before it gets difficult to book flight tickets," he said.

AFP Feb 12th 09

[edit on 14-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Sir,

I am writing from Maine. Their was a report from NJ of more than 400 birds in a large community over the past month. I am also aware of studies in other parts of the country, Italy and elsewhere following reports of large jets in numbers of 2 and 3 dozen flying in odd patterns and leaving a trail like a cloud, not contrail but what they are calling Chemtrails. This week we had 26 planes above an area in Maine that has only 1 airport south of my home and one large writen identifier on the plane when we took the picture and zoomed in was named EMIRATES. Big red letters. This is the 7th fly over in the past 4 months by a large number of planes. Look up on line one of the chemicals found in the south is barium but is a metal i believe and should not kill birds. You may want to look up the NJ incident. Other than that as far as an indication of some strange things going on, that is all I have. Look up Chemtrails.

Anthony

mod edit to remove personal information

[edit on 16-2-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Theres a verse in the bible somewhere which eludes to birds being a warning of armegeddon or some wrath of god situation.Sorry i dont remember where exactly.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
WTH?

This with Panasonic Corp. saying that they're taking home families in September before a pandemic outbreak of birdflu is both scary and interesting.

What does some of the good people at Panasonic know? some kind of inside information from WHO/NWO scientists, that the rest of us don't know yet.

Did someone somewhere 'spilled the beans' by mistake?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I haven't seen more dead birds than normal but it reminds me of something.

Since I started driving I have this weird thing with hitting birds. I stopped counting about ten years ago at about 20. I have hit at least three times that. I swear. I even saw one flip over and die on a power line fell straight down between my arm.body and handlebars of a motorcycle. I try and avoid them. They run into the side of my car dart into the grill bounce off the windshield.

Here is the weirdest one. I am about 1000 feet from going under a freeway overpass and see this guy crossing the overpass hit a bird and I Look over at my estranged wife (who at this point in our lives started calling me the bird executioner when we are driving) to say look someone else gets to hit one instead of me all the time, then look up and see the dead bird carcass flying over the side of the bridge and hits the left quarter panel of my car. Bounced right off that guys car overhead and I hit it.

Birds.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I haven't seen any dead birds in my area lately. If there was one in my yard, my dog would find it.

Once about 15 years ago, I was driving down the road and there was a bird standing in the road. It was a little bird. I assumed that the bird would fly away the closer I got it it, as every other bird has. I was wrong. I squashed that sucker with my front tire. It never even tried to move. I felt really bad about it, and I was able to make up for it later.

Another time I was driving down the road, and there was a cardinal sitting right on the center yellow line. Cars were passing inches away and it didn't budge. So, I pulled my car over, waited until it was clear, and walked up, and snatched the bird with my hand. It was like 100 degrees out and I thought maybe the thing had heat stroke. I took it home, fed and watered it, and let it loose a couple of days later.

I consider myself even now.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

i've been seeing a lot of dead birds in my area where i live..but this is in England..i saw 4 last week then 12 this week. and random dead squirrels i dont think it's poison though as Britain has been battered by icestorms,snow and floods for last 2 weeks.

some wierd stuff happening in the world.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Flag and star!!!

Chemtrails, chemtrails, chemtrails.

Soon enough, people will get the message.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
More dead birds found in Hong Kong - Avian bird flu, how safe are we?

Although many people may be comforted by the reports that Canadian officials believe that the recent outbreak of avian bird flu was contained to one farm, there is reason to be concerned that they may not know for some time how true that is.

www.examiner.com... ience-Examiner

Be Concerned!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What about mobile phones? Honey bees are being wiped out possibly due to them so why not birds as well? Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I live in North Carolina and so far we have found 6 dead birds in a month next to our property line. I was blaming my neighbor for it. He is a bit strange so I figured he was putting out poison. But now with others seeing them to it makes me wonder. I actually had one bird in my hose about 2 months ago we still dont know how it got in. But the cat caught it and I put itr back outside. It flew away and I havent seen it since. But I have seen blue jays, and Cardinals dead around my bushes and there are no loose feathers so I know its not stray cats. And some are inside the neighbors fenced in yard.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

What part of NC do you live........?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
first it was the bee's now the birds ... next thing some one is gonna make a nursery rhym about the birds and the bees....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Dead Bird Clusters as an Early Warning System for West Nile Virus Activity

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

N.C. Confirms First Case Of West Nile Virus In Dead Bird

www.wral.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Personally, I'm very concerned about H5N1. It's always my first thought when I hear about dead birds.

Contrary to what the media would have you believe, H5N1 HAS been found all over the United States. Who says? Why, the USDA!
wildlifedisease.nbii.gov...

It just disgusts me that the mainstream media outright lies about this.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

N.C. Confirms First Case Of West Nile Virus In Dead Bird

www.wral.com...

That was back in 2001 and most of the birds we have been seeing have been during the cold weather lately so we know its not due to mosquitoes. It just did warm up this past past week and only 1 dead bird that week. I will keep an eye out this week for more. It will be colder this week so maybe more not sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
FWIW, there have been cases of H5N1 in several locations within 100 miles or so of DC (see link above):
-Kent County, MD
-Cape May County, NJ (twice)
-Sussex County, DE
-Queen Annes County, MD

Funny how that hasn't gotten any press...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join