It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hu-MAN Farm -- seriously -- we are being farmed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
and why do we have a government in a government ... huh ... ?
nothing could be more ALIEN to our Constitution than that of Secret Government. Society running Government

Candian Defence Minister - UFO Release
www.youtube.com...

Kennedy Secret Society Speech reference on youtube

[edit on 11-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, I did a 20+ page thread on humaneros once, and doubt I convinced more than one person regarding the fact that the Watchers (Guardians/Rulers) do indeed harvest humans, in all forms.

But no sense presenting something like that here on ATS: the imagination is too staid for Ether -ic knowledge, except amoung a few deeply developed members (100-200 perhaps).

Glowing Coat of Awareness. Before this was ever published by Carlos Castaneda, I experienced it twice, with direct encounters with the consuming-intention aliens. They won.

Golden Broth. Distillate of the Glowing Coat of Awareness, supra-refined for the highest 4th & 5th dimensional Beings. Ol' gods n goddesses, sitting on their golden thrones (within the Ether -ic), consuming the ultra essence of humans (renewable).

Remember the symbol of the Universe as a Serpent Consuming It's Own Tail?
It's not a Symbol.
Prime Creatoress consumes S/He's Own Supreme Essence (Self-Awareness Become Awareness of One Self).

"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so...
(don Juan, "The Active Side of Infinity," by Carlos Castaneda)

"To the physical, physical food; to the spirit, spirit food, to the etherean, ethe'ic food."
("OASPHE," by John Ballou Newbrough, 1886)

Everything eating everthing else, lower and 'equal', continues right through the first 4 Dimensions, after which, it is unnecessary (pure energy sharing). This 'eating' activity, which is required to partake of the lower, material realms, is the described as 'The Fall of Mankind.' Fallen angels. Lucifer=Humanity. The Fall was self-chosen by Group Consensus.

"I love humans." (alien 1)
"They're delicious" (alien 2)

[edit on 11-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
this is a obvious attempt at disinfo.

the day after i discover tht humans are being abducted underground in order to be utterly brainwashed and worn as "skins" by ais this appears....bah.

they always make the truth sound ridiculous......."adrenal glands" you can get adrenal glands from many an animal no need for human adrenal glands......far easier to abduct or dog oh nay breed animals like we do ala livestock.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

LOL I thought I was the only other human who seen that movie lol.

Without proof itskinda tough to think aliens farm us for food though but who knows?

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Slickinfinity]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There quite possibly is a million reasons why beings from another would come to this place.
Mining for materials not found on their home planet.
Observation of the life living here.
Or maybe a whole reason we may never even be able to understand...
I know we will know in my lifetime thats for sure.
its just the feeling i get before i go to sleep every night.
like waiting for santa on christmas eve.
the answers to the truth will be here very soon.
Everything, we as a whole will fully understand the big picture from all the missing links in history and in life.
We are all living beings FACT.
But why have no recollection of who we are and where it is we came from.
We live day to day on this green blue planet...and yet we are so small.
The picture is so much larger then us im afraid we might not even be able to comprehend how great this greatness really is.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

There was an old movie called.. I come in Peace. An older Sci Fi flick..

Yet I think we are being farmed not so much for our bodies.. But our energy that is within our bodies..
I belive that what ever is out there.. consumes our energy.. And we are being put through an emotional roller coaster in this life.. To make that energy have a sertin "taste". If there is such a thing at that level..

Yes I do belive we are being grown, and we are part of a larger cycle in this universe than we are being told!
Yet very little to do with our bodies.. Its more about the energy.. And what some people call "souls".

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
When the Aliens show up with their hyper dimensional shopping carts...
I bet they shop in America first ..there the plumpest..

Hmmm... come to think of it I bet Canada is the organic section and the freezer isle....

~ HELP ? ~

~goes on a strict diet of coffee and cigarettes~

oops... that might turn me into the Human equivalent of a Redbull

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
well why shouldn't we be farmed?

if you can think of one good reason why we should have 7billion greedy perverts running around then i'll start drinking diet coke and give up pizza for a whole week!

at least this way our miserable lives will have some meaning.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"They say," records Epiphanius, "that the soul is the food of the Archons and Powers without which they cannot live, because she is of the dew from above and gives them strength."

Now, what do you expect me to do about it?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

I've read many of your posts (and links), and obviously you know the dual implications of all 'this.'

First implication: Become 'elevated' through the consumption of the SoulSpirit essence by the 'Archons' (Powers, regional).

Second implication: Consumate (!) the Birth of the Spirit From Flesh (the mystery), and transmute (transcend) the Lower Realms (1-4 D cusp 5 D) of Matter to Pure Energy.

This is the process wherein the Soul-Spirit becomes Free, and achieves, instead of Self-Awareness in the matter levels, Awareness of the One Self in the Pure Energy Levels, and consumption of 'energies' no longer occurs. It becomes an immortalized process of interchange, continuing the a-sex state of Perpetual Motion (Initial Impetus), or Supra-Light levels of 'absorption-reabsorption.'

Now, considering some of the links you've provided in your posts, it's plain that you have sufficient insight to realize either this, or something akin to it (structural understanding~knowing~wisdom~emanation).

This is what is expected everyone 'do' about this.

The unknowing condition of death-&-reincarnation must be replaced with the Knowing of death-resurrection-ascension. It is the Purpose (work) of the Gift of Life. All else is playing in the sandbox of existence.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
reply to post by Eleleth

I've read many of your posts (and links), and obviously you know the dual implications of all 'this.'

I haven't posted here in a month and this is the second time someone has told me this.

First implication: Become 'elevated' through the consumption of the SoulSpirit essence by the 'Archons' (Powers, regional).

Second implication: Consumate (!) the Birth of the Spirit From Flesh (the mystery), and transmute (transcend) the Lower Realms (1-4 D cusp 5 D) of Matter to Pure Energy.

This is the process wherein the Soul-Spirit becomes Free, and achieves, instead of Self-Awareness in the matter levels, Awareness of the One Self in the Pure Energy Levels, and consumption of 'energies' no longer occurs. It becomes an immortalized process of interchange, continuing the a-sex state of Perpetual Motion (Initial Impetus), or Supra-Light levels of 'absorption-reabsorption.'

Now, considering some of the links you've provided in your posts, it's plain that you have sufficient insight to realize either this, or something akin to it (structural understanding~knowing~wisdom~emanation).

Yes, I believe that would be the "birth from above"—"it is not permitted to describe the origin of thy descent, O Horus, [son] of mighty power, lest afterwards the way-of-birth of the immortal Gods should be known unto men"—(Kore Kosmou). "For this is the Virgin big with child, conceiving and bearing a Son—not psychic, not fleshly, but a blessed Æon of Æons." But we digress.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Perhaps thats just a rumor to force you into inaction, but go ahead and test it

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So if we are -- what are we suppose to do about it... I dont know...
I just think and post ... and one day I will probably write a book about
my posts... look at what it did for Jim Marrs... now that dude is smart.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Maybe they don't come from space but innerspace or another dimention, where they are not flesh type beings but entities and can not work in the same way as physical beings. Could be demons suppose, same principle realy just fusing their angel DNA so that they can come and invade this plane.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
actually that came from an Area 51 interogator.
charlie

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
well if we are to be harvested, we are ruined stock.

with the abount of toxins that go into our bodies do you honestly think that we are ripe to harvested?

I'd say you COULD be quite wrong here.
What's to say that what we view as 'Toxic' these 'aliens' don't view to be 'SEASONINGS' for our yummy flesh.

Just remember,

MEAT is Murder.

TASTY TASTY MURDER!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ive made a post explaining this in some more detail over at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join