It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hu-MAN Farm -- seriously -- we are being farmed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
and if I'm right - we are ripe for harvest at 7.0 billion strong. maybe the Myans Knew when the Farmers are returning -- 2012 and it all ends. we become groceries...
* point: one species of Aliens abducts humans for a gland in our heads that produce a chemical that they get high on. so we could be like Pot Plants if you like...

We cant kill each other -- but governments can kill and call it legal...?

I will add more, you see yesterday when I was thinking about this subject. I had a whole lot of stuff to say... and well since ATS was down due to maintenance ... I only have the summary...

any who ... can you add to this thread... ? to assist me in weighing the thought to reality.... thanks Born Patriot

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
they're getting jacked on our adrenal glands? that's quite a theory

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi BornPatriot & all.

To know about farming, visit and read:

www.alienmindbook.org...

Alien Mind BOOK

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It will be a Harvest of Souls....Self or Other Serving as the Wheat and the Chaff gets separated.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is true.

ALiens have been making me chain smoke over the past ten years because they want my flesh to have a nice "hickory smoke" when I'm finally cut down in my prime and harvested for beef jerky.

I'm the same way when I pull into those interstellar truck stops and wish to gnaw on some flesh myself.

Can't say I blame them, I bet I'm gonna be dang tasty.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yea, I plan to taste nasty as well ... and I plan to give them an overdose... see I got some Morphine tabs... just in case... drop those puppies and well they can slice and dice you and all you can do is laugh about it...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't see the point. Surely any advanced race of beings capable of coming to Earth would have technology which far exceeds our own. Now, we are currently on the cusp of using Stem Cells and Cloning to produce "Shmeat", or "Sheet Meat" - large swathes of flesh in a laboratory/factory. By growing cow, chicken, and other-such livestock meat in such a manner, we can boost food production substantially while cutting land use, resources, and green house gasses almost to the point of nil by comparison. Of course, the taste and the texture isn't quite right... but this will be fixed in time. The first practical applications of Shmeat will likely be for filler in processed foods where you can't really taste the natural flavors anyhow.

So... if we can do this NOW, why could not an advanced alien race be able to clone and mass produce human tissue? Even if not for "humanitarian" reasons, for purely economical reasons. It's far easier to do than to raise a planet full of people and wait umpteen thousand years between harvests.

It just doesn't make any sense. The only explanation I ever hear is that it has something to do with the "spiritual" nature of humans... which is pure supernatural baloney. If they need something our body synthesizes naturally.. then they have the capability to synthesis it themselves, more efficiently and likely of a much higher quality.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Partial Post - addition
I dont know - and I'm still thinking on the subject of Life after Death - Soul, the energy of life -- Alien reference to Human as Container - of what energy of soul. and related topic: Reserection current topic: antiquity 1AD
The shroud of turan is real - it appears like a Radation photograph. and can it bring life or soul back into dead flesh and reverse damage done by systems shut down?

and lets not get into egypt - with soul teleportation to the dog star, Sirus.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
.....maybe your right and it IS all about adrenal glands....so what do you propose we do about this?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well if it's true then what are we supposed to do about it?

So what if we're being farmed, that probably means its a natural and normal occurance throughout the universe.

When the time comes for your "farmers" to come collect you just deal with it! lol...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ok now that people start realizing lets see what happens.
i am quite eager to track any improvements. Hopefully.
Else the plan may just be readjusted to look better...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
doubt that we're all food...life would be an even bigger waste than now...

I'd be more worried about the government betraying us than aliens eating our brains to get stoned...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
well if we are to be harvested, we are ruined stock.

with the abount of toxins that go into our bodies do you honestly think that we are ripe to harvested?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wow, somebody was watching the movie "I come in peace"... or just a Dolph Lundgren fan.

That is the storyline.. aliens that kill humans by extracting gland secretions from the brain.. in order to create a drug.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So the cattle mutilations are sort of like an appetizer?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't think aliens are "farming" us for food.

I think were "ANTS" and they've been playing with their little ant farm (earth)

I think that the earth and it's biodiversity are their main interest and it wouldn't
surprise me if they grab some of the life from earth(if they didn't plant us and some of the creepy crawlers here in the first place) and started a couple more ant farms around the galaxy or universe.

Cows are the snack food I think...

Humans... were just the experimental ANTS. We put too much junk in our bodies to be a food source.

Fast food -keeps the aliens from snacking on us-

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
they're getting jacked on our adrenal glands? that's quite a theory

NO I THINKS ITS MORE LIKE THE PINEAL GLAND OR THIRD EYE TO SOME............rather than THE ADRENAL GLAND.......

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, "Third Eye", epiphysis cerebri, or epiphysis) is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic (seasonal) functions. It is shaped like a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and is located near to the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join. Unlike much of the rest of the brain, the pineal gland is outside of the blood-brain barrier system

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wow we are not being farmed and nothing is gonna happen 2012

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

Its related believe it or not ... and only a superior Alien Mind PR routine could convince everyone to committ HeriKari -- you know i bet at least one dumb ass would... but think about how easy it was to fool everyone ... wow... Now thats some real good stuff ... have we looked line by line at the lip stick on this pig... we might be able to learn ow they did it...
and it would not surprise me to find Aliens impersonating our officials somehow... all you have to do is look at video of before office and after office and you will see what I mean... once they get in - they stop listening... strange huh...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Addition to Post

and what about we are hell bent on destroying space ship earth... and that is all big business and govt... its like they are in a race to kill the earth... now why would earthlings want to do that ... and you come up with Greed... and then you realize we need change ... but is the NWO the change we need ... to do away with 6.1 billion people...? and why would that hidous thing be a goal in the fist place .... ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join