It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm loving aliens instead... Robbie Williams

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I admit, the reptilian comments on ATS can be a little disorienting for a newcomer, but gullible subsribers?

How about commenting on almost an entire country voting for a man with a gimmicky word called "change" on a banner?
Without him ever being asked what change he speaks of?

I think the fox news viewers, the MSNBC viewers are the gullible ones.

If not, let's go head to head with them on a televised debate.

who exactly are the gullible ones?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

LOL that made me laugh!!!

Dont worry its just a bog paper like the sun!!

atleast ats got some free advertiesment!!

or we could sue for defomation !!
but then them nitwits aint worth it..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by bskivss3

LOL that made me laugh!!!

Dont worry its just a bog paper like the sun!!

atleast ats got some free advertiesment!!

or we could sue for defomation !!
but then them nitwits aint worth it..

I'd like some clarification, by bog paper do you mean for toilet reading or for toilet higiene? If it's the latter I have to warn you that wiping yourself with lies and manipulation can cause rectal cancer.

I had a feeling nothing good would come of celebrity envolvement in conspiracy theory... and so far I've been right. They're all basically slaves to the system, nothing positive will come of them, because when push comes to shove they're money motivated or we would not even hear of them. And money is at the core of the problem.

Anyways, just an opinion, I'll stay out of this one and let my eyes just gloss over for a bit

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for sharing the daily mail, anonymous.

Beautiful flowers...

Couldn't find anything else interesting, besides perhaps that “…British gas price cut?” but even that comes with a question mark…

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's just another way to label people who question the truth as "crack pots/nut jobs" and attaching the name of a very well know celebrity just gets more people to read it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well the aritcle is correct. It is crackpots who think the government is watching and listening through the tv. Its those idiots that ruin this site and make leave for months.

The whole point of "deny ignorance" is to obtain an elevated sense of intellectual enlightenment. Not tinfoil hats and plastic coffins. Those are people that make sites like this laughable and unfortunatly, while they are not the majority here, they do seem to be the ones people like to point out and lump us all in with.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just added this to the Daily Mail comments section - lets see if it makes it through...

I have never been a fan of Robbie Williams, quite the opposite in fact - but this is nothing but a 'hit piece' to make him look like a 'conspiracy theorist alien nut'. If these things dont exist, why does the MoD research them? Why is David Cameron promising to share the govt UFO information if elected? Are the police officers and pilots who report these things fired for being unstable? No.

The website mentioned in the article also contains links to other interesting 'consiparcies' relating to the illegal middle eastern wars and claims that bankers are to blame for the global financial crisis - What crazy people, huh?

He who laughs last....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
gullible subsribers?

who exactly are the gullible ones?

I think they are talking about the people who buy that particular newspaper as part of a daily brainwashed routine...

They might say it is the 'choice' of the purchaser, but ATS is free, it's content far superior, resourced, discussed, debated, fed to the wolves, regurgitated, flagged, starred, stored, buried, resurfaced, read over and over again..

where as their little rag ends up down a lot of sewerpipes, contributes to pollution, deforestation, requires ink, has a vast costly staff, expensive machinery and offices, considerably less global coverage, less content and no feed back or ability to continue a valid discussion.

it's their way or no way...they fear our freedom...

And this leaves me with just one question....

Does Robbie get the bonus points for getting ATS into the MSM?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Robbie seems like a cool guy. I like the idea that he is exploring concepts that others would consider too fantastic. Keep on seeking truth, Robbie!

I will comment about the trashy article paraphrasing one of my favorite quotes.

I am in the smallest room in my house and the article is in front of me. Soon it will be behind me.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Great. Thats all we need is a plethora of RW teeny fans flooding this excellent forum. Someone hurry and close the gate before the contamination starts!!!

Cheers!!!!

Actually i find its actually older people that like his music, and the teens that where fans are now grown up, as some of his best music was around 1998

Also i belive what was written about this site to be slander, and that they may have to print an apology, and link it to the article

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Mr. William's interest in the UFO phenomenon hasn't escaped the attention of the ufological community, some of whom have naturally -and somewhat predictably -tried to 'cash in' on both his celebrity and interest in the subject (particularly during his presense last year at the annual Nevada UFO gig). A natural interest in the UFO phenomenon isn't in itself a particulalry big deal, no more in fact than a similar interest in, say, the subject of ghosts or poltergiest activity.
What can, and frequently does complicate the UFO issue, however, is the extremely high percentage of absolutely useless, mis-leading and quite frankly bizarre UFO and fringe related sites that comprise the 1.5 odd million total currently available for public consumption.
On such a basis, a largely uninformed public as well as equally uninformed celebrities can be unwitting sucked into a world comprised of feckless morons who have neither a clue about the reality of the subject nor the slightest notion of the word objectivity, let alone its implications in terms of genuine investigative ufology.
There are reputable, responsible and professional organisations that are more than capable of taking Mr. William's enthusiasm and guiding it in a far safer, sensible and extremely more informed direction that the one he is allegedly taking at present.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have been called ALOT worse by someone I actually cared about. I got a problem with this d-bag 'outing' Robbie's account names. No reason for that. Robbie has been a great supporter and contributer to this site, and it is ridiculous the lengths these pseudojournalists will go just to ostracize someone for copies.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

i for one would hate to be in his position on the front lines like that, what's wrong with being a little eccentric. and having a healthy interest in the unknown?

It's kind of like looking back into the middle ages where science was looking for answers while religous folk condemmed them. and now look what we have thanks to science!

this is exactly the same scenario, and it is become less and less taboo, thanks to science.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe there will an influx of visitors here because of "that" article

Fasten your seat belts its gonna be bumpy ride

i hope there will be alot more inquiring minds who are open to what is out there!

who read every thing, research every thing and try to find out the truth for themselves

so its official i'm a nut

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
never liked robbie williams, always thought that he was an arrogant dick, i think he even called himself "the ego", but since he has taken time to mature as a person and pursue an interest that truly interests him, i have found myself quite liking the man, i just hope that he doesnt let the media "shame" him into becoming the media whore that he was, keep your chin up robbie, dont let the buggers get you down

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I don't know. I saw a UFO once, in my early twenties. My father saw one in the 1960s, and he is the most sceptical, least imaginative person you would ever meet. But it doesn't obsess me and my entire spiritual view isn't influenced by it. My concern is that he is being led astray by a cult with an agenda. He's had a history of mood swings and depression. I just hope that one day he can find some real happiness with where he is at in his life. I do believe that all truly creative, talented people can be a bit eccentric and march to the best of a different drum.

I'm a big fan of Robbie. Going to one of his concerts was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. The atmosphere was electric, and he does have a very real, tangible presence. I do think that he is a person with great spiritual force and potential. He isn't that well known in the US but is massive in the UK and my country, Australia.

I came around here after seeing this article earlier today. I may sign up and look around. I think that I have a healthy amount of scepticism with these things. But I have had some out of the ordinary experiences and even have my own site which has been linked to here about the mystic experience.

welcome to ATS. sign up and stick around with the rest of us crackpots!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, bad press is still press.

Daily Mail should know this... but apparently the editors there haven't got a clue.

So welcome everyone who just read that article in Daily Mail... we're not quite as crazy as they make us out to be...

... but still crazy never the less.

And thank you incompetent editors at Daily Mail, thanks for the media attention.
... morons.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
cant "we" hunt down some dirt on the mail, just to let them know who they're dealing with, maybe have the shamed in the other papers by the nut jobs at ATS

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

here ya go...... just search...there is quite a lot!

www.efluxmedia.com...

www.independent.ie...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Was wondering... probably pointless, but worth a look.

Can ATS sue the Daily Mail for slander?

Why let some pond scum trash publication spread a bad name about this website across the UK?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join